The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S30, East Coast Spoiler Thread, ECS..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Flowerpower1 4330 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-01-15, 08:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Joe wins IC....pre TC Drama..."
dramatic music they are back at camp...Mike: of course the golden boy, Joe wins the IC....Dan says we have to go talk....why not let's switch it to vote out Jen or Hali, and the five BC s are still running this game....

Mike to Dan, if we want Rodney wo stay with us....

Rodney thinks he has will, tell him

Tell Will to write Hali, and the rest of us vote Jenn

get his right hand woman Hali out, they tell Will

Will says my choices are to stay with my tribe or go w BC, huge risk, tough to know who you can trust, first vote will determine who is loyal and who is not...

Carolyn and Kelly talking...Kelly in conf: Caroly and I bonded very quickly says Kelly in conf....Kelly says that wc are the swing votes tonight....Kelly says that Jen and Hali need to be split up, they are too close, Carolyn agrees with her....

Now Jenn Shirin and Hali...all talking and want to target Kelly, they trust her the least, if we target her, it will weaken them

Shirin has conf....if BC wins the vote tonight, they will dominate the rest of the game

Mike and Tyler, Tyler says it will be hard for me to trust me, if you want me to be with you, you have to loop me in, if you don't I will go with those who will....Tyler tells him up front....

Tyler says he doesn't know what he will do now, but he has options

Then Hali says the no collars want you we want the WC's we will vote for Kelly....Tyler says the BC's stabbed me, but I don't know you guys either...I can go either way,

Go with BC and target Jen, or go with NC and Kelly

Tyler says they want to get out Kelly, and or Jenn....see Jenn and Hali....Jenn is telling Hali that they are gunning for one of me or you, Jenn tells her that we need to find out which one they are gunning for because I have an idol....tells Hali, Jenn gets the last conf....this is going to be GOOD!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S30, East Coast Spoiler Thread, ECS...   Flowerpower1     04-01-15       
   Post TC   Brownroach     04-01-15     1  
   RE: S30, East Coast Spoiler Thread,...   dabo     04-01-15     2  
   Previously on Survivor:   Flowerpower1     04-01-15     3  
     RE: Previously on Survivor:   PepeLePew13     04-01-15     5  
         RE: Previously on Survivor:   dabo     04-01-15     6  
             RE: Previously on Survivor:   PepeLePew13     04-01-15     8  
     RE: Previously on Survivor:   michel2     04-01-15     27  
         RE: Previously on Survivor:   dabo     04-02-15     36  
             RE: Previously on Survivor:   michel2     04-02-15     37  
                 Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!   dabo     04-02-15     38  
                     RE: Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!   michel2     04-02-15     42  
                         RE: Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!   dabo     04-02-15     44  
                             RE: Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!   michel2     04-03-15     45  
                 why this idol was special   Flowerpower1     04-02-15     40  
                     RE: why this idol was special   michel2     04-02-15     43  
             RE: Previously on Survivor:   Georganna     04-02-15     39  
                 RE: Previously on Survivor:   dabo     04-02-15     41  
   The camp is gone   Brownroach     04-01-15     4  
     RE: The camp is gone   michel2     04-01-15     28  
   RE: S30, East Coast Spoiler Thread,...   dabo     04-01-15     7  
   Post merge   Flowerpower1     04-01-15     9  
   Merged tribe, Day 18   Brownroach     04-01-15     10  
     RE: Merged tribe, Day 18   dabo     04-01-15     11  
   Pre-IC Camp shots   Flowerpower1     04-01-15     12  
   IC   Brownroach     04-01-15     13  
     RE: IC   Outsider32     04-01-15     15  
     RE: IC   dabo     04-01-15     16  
     RE: IC   Sheldor     04-01-15     17  
   Pre-IC Camp shots   Flowerpower1     04-01-15     14  
   Post IC   Brownroach     04-01-15     18  
   RE: S30, East Coast Spoiler Thread,...   PepeLePew13     04-01-15     19  
   Joe wins IC....pre TC Drama...   Flowerpower1     04-01-15     20  
   TC   Brownroach     04-01-15     21  
     RE: TC   PepeLePew13     04-01-15     22  
   TC Seating Arrangements   Flowerpower1     04-01-15     23  
     Next time on Survivor....   Flowerpower1     04-01-15     29  
         RE: Next time on Survivor....   CTgirl     04-01-15     32  
             RE: Next time on Survivor....   Flowerpower1     04-02-15     35  
   Congrats!   dabo     04-01-15     24  
     RE: Congrats!   michel2     04-01-15     30  
         RE: Congrats!   CTgirl     04-01-15     31  
             RE: Congrats!   tribephyl     04-01-15     33  
   Next time   Brownroach     04-01-15     25  
   Thanks to all for posting!   Murphy3126     04-01-15     26  
     RE: Thanks to all for posting!   Outsider32     04-02-15     34  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •