The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S30 ep7"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-31-15, 11:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S30 ep7"
ADVISORY: Vote threads are open to all who wish to participate and cast their votes, spoilers and non-spoilers alike. The posts initiating these threads contain no spoiler information other than perhaps referencing what has been revealed in TV promos for the upcoming episode. Non-spoilers, be advised that spoilers may include information in their posts here which you may not wish to read. Spoilers, please do not include spoiler information for future episodes, stick to the episode in question. Thank you.

NOTE: Merge Week has arrived, let the Individual Game begin!

DAWS

ESCAMECA TRIBE HII in camp waiting to be found
Dan EE
Joe NE
Mike EE
Rodney EE
Sierra EE
Tyler ME

NAGAROTE TRIBE
Carolyn MN HII
Hali NN
Jenn NN HII
Kelly EN
Shirin MN
Will NN

ELIMINATED
So M
Vince N
Nina N
Lindsey E
Max MN
Joaquin ME

Episode 7: "The Line Will Be Drawn Tonight"
Alliances are tested as castaways must adapt to playing an individual game after the merge. Also, castaways fight for individual immunity in a classic game of endurance.
Jeff Probst's Tease: Oh it's ON. It's a GREAT episode. Everything and everyone is up for grabs and they have to start over… literally! which is exactly what you would expect him to say.

THE RULES

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot in the subject heading.

This is easy, just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your vote, e.g., "Will." Or, if you think this will be a two-boot ep.: "Will & Dan." It doesn't matter which order you put them in unless it matters to you.

This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they are really obvious without actually reading your post. Other things you want to vote on (commence the individual challenges!), these should go in your post not in your subject line.

2. Reply only to this post. But to change your vote do reply to your own vote post.

Your new heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: Rodeny" Or perhaps "VOTE CHANGE: Hali & Rodney" if you think it will be a two-boot ep.

3. This is not a discussion thread, do not treat it as such. You know the drill.

There are plenty of places on the forum to debate the merits of people's arguments, have discussions, have civil and polite disagreements: this is a vote thread.

But please feel free to discuss your vote(s) in your own post, make your cases, cast all the extra votes you want, make jokes, stick it to His Jiffers, we are really interested in what you have to say.

4. No graphics.

Unless you insist. If you do include a graphic please make it pertinent to something in this episode. Siggies allowed.

5. Have fun!

Happy Easter.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Rodney Corvis7 03-31-15 1
 Rod (The Tool) kingfish 03-31-15 2
 Rodney Outsider32 04-01-15 3
   Vote change:Kelly Outsider32 04-01-15 19
 Kelly PepeLePew13 04-01-15 4
 Mike dabo 04-01-15 5
 Would it help kingfish 04-01-15 6
   No dabo 04-01-15 8
 Kelly personofinterest 04-01-15 7
 Will coldbrewer 04-01-15 9
   Vote Change: Kelly coldbrewer 04-01-15 13
 Kelly CTgirl 04-01-15 10
 Rodney tribephyl 04-01-15 11
   Vote Change: Kelly tribephyl 04-01-15 12
 Kelly Sheldor 04-01-15 14
 Kelly michel2 04-01-15 15
 Kelly Murphy3126 04-01-15 16
 Kelly Brownroach 04-01-15 17
 Kelly Agman2 04-01-15 18
 Dan Georganna 04-01-15 20
   RE: Dan Georganna 04-01-15 23
 Kelly Flowerpower1 04-01-15 21
 Vote Tally dabo 04-01-15 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Corvis7 100 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-31-15, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis7 Click to send private message to Corvis7 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Rodney"
I almost picked Kelly, but I can't see why they wouldn't vote out the bigger immunity threat of Mike, if they wanted to break up that duo. And Rodney is both annoying and an immunity threat.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-15, 04:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Rod (The Tool) "
Boston should sue to get that shirt back.

Outsider32 584 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-01-15, 00:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outsider32 Click to send private message to Outsider32 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Rodney"
Not enough telling me otherwise. Just seems obvious.

Outsider32 584 desperate attention whore postings

04-01-15, 07:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outsider32 Click to send private message to Outsider32 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Vote change:Kelly"
LAST EDITED ON 04-01-15 AT 07:18 PM (EST)

Had to change my vote as Joaquin may have said too much.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

04-01-15, 07:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Kelly"
LAST EDITED ON 04-01-15 AT 08:01 AM (EST)

Parsing words here... At first I didn't buy into what Joaquin said: "I got back and (Kelly) told me, 'Hey, it was (Sierra)'" as meaning it happened at Loser Lodge but rather after they got back home, because when you say 'got back', the implication is that you got back to some familiar place (i.e. the USA or home).

But then I saw this...

Tom Santilli: When you found out you missed the merge by only a few days, was that like salt in the wound?

Joaquin: Yeah, it really was. You know you go back to Ponderosa and then they send the next person up and you find out you were just hours away from hitting the merge and being reunited with Carolyn. To miss the next step of playing in individual challenges, that's something that I would have thrived at, obviously. I was a challenge beast out there. That really did hurt. It really did. But that's all right, there's nothing you can do about it.

There's the "you go back to Ponderosa and then they send the next person up" bit... Hmmm. Joaquin's a twit, so he probably was being quite careless with his words.

There's also the Dalton Ross mid-season interview with Shirin where she said she had a deal with Hali and Jenn to vote out Kelly last episode if they lost. Fast forward to this episode, Joe's back with the girls and the remaining Yellows would be likely to agree to support any vote as long as it's not themselves.

I still had trouble picturing Kelly as a boot option with seemingly bigger fish to fry in camp, but someone else made the point that the tribe may see Mike and Kelly as a 'power couple' that needs to be broken up a la Joaquin/Rodney, and Mike's been out hunting for wood quite a bit, so the tribe may fear that he's actually searching for the idol. Playing off that fear would shift the vote toward Kelly.

So... who knows? Let's go with Kelly as the vote this week.

04-01-15, 10:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Mike"
Rodney is dumb as they come and it is almost impossible for him to win the game now, but he is so dumb he doesn't know that. He is out to win as many innings, as many rounds, as he can, thinking in the end Russhole-like that will make him obvious winner by decision. TKO! And he will target his main rival for control of the game, Mike, just to prove it. And the remaining White and No Collars will play along and boot Mike because it serves their own purposes, not Rodney's, to do so.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

04-01-15, 11:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Would it help"
...if I voted for Rodney twice?

04-01-15, 12:29 PM (EST)
8. "No"

personofinterest 292 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-01-15, 12:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail personofinterest Click to send private message to personofinterest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Kelly"
Since I like her and dislike Rodney, it is destined to be her!

coldbrewer 369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-01-15, 01:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail coldbrewer Click to send private message to coldbrewer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Will"
The bromance curse...for Rodney, that is. Only telling for them to sit side by side in those chairs. Who knows, maybe Joe along with Jenn and Hali work with blue collar this tribal?

coldbrewer 369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-01-15, 04:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail coldbrewer Click to send private message to coldbrewer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Vote Change: Kelly"
Eh...just a gut feeling.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

04-01-15, 01:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Kelly"
Building on what Pepe said, Kelly got the Kiss of Death confessional last week. I found the clip that they choose to use very odd, “When I knew Mike was throwing the challenge and helping me out, that was the first time in my life I think that I totally trusted somebody, wholeheartedly like they got my back. I can’t wait to get back with my Blue Collar tribe where I belong.”

If that's true, that's very sad. However, I think its Survivor irony at its best. Someone thinks Mike and Kelly should be broken up, and for whatever reason, Kelly is the choice to be booted. She gets back to the Blue Collar tribe but her reunion is short!

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

04-01-15, 01:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Rodney"
Taking a ride on the kingfish train.

Please wipe your feet before entering.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

04-01-15, 01:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Vote Change: Kelly"
In light of further pondering (perhaps too far), I want to officially change my vote.

My gut is telling me something.

Sheldor 4619 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

04-01-15, 04:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Kelly"
SO hard to pick this week!

I was REALLY tempted to pick Tyler since the promos feature Tyler saying he and Carolyn are the swing votes and Tyler is featured in the Press Images.

Rodney seems too obvious but he is my 3rd choice. He seems to have befriended Will.

The last time there were 12 votes in the first Merge TC was S26 Caramoan where they voted out Corinne 7-5 over Sherri.

Previous time was S24 One World where they voted out Jonas 10-2 over Mike.

Kelly seems to be a similar threat as Jonas and Corinne so I'm going with Kelly.

michel2 4529 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

04-01-15, 05:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Kelly"
This is the best way to show that Mike is in danger. Right after we heard that she was his closest ally, she goes, making us think he's next...again...

Murphy3126 223 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-01-15, 06:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Murphy3126 Click to send private message to Murphy3126 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Kelly"
Shame, I like her more than a bunch of the others. I think leaving Tyler out in the blindside causes him to go with the others, & once again, deliberately throwing last weeks challenge comes back to bite the losers with bad ideas ... Kelly might not have been voted out last week, or this if Shirin or Will went last week.

Working tonight ... looking forward to East Coast spoiler thread!

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

04-01-15, 07:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Kelly "
I'm really not happy with this vote at all, but everyone else makes even less sense to me.

Agman2 2707 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-01-15, 07:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Kelly"
Seems to be the April Fool's day choice!

Georganna 693 desperate attention whore postings

04-01-15, 07:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Georganna Click to send private message to Georganna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Dan"
LAST EDITED ON 04-01-15 AT 07:34 PM (EST)

There's the sexist thing. There's the Rodney's mom thing. There's the Mike's right hand man thing. And, then, there's the machete thing.

Not to mention the 'left out' thing:

Georganna 693 desperate attention whore postings

04-01-15, 09:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Georganna Click to send private message to Georganna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Dan"
Then, of course, there's the reality thing ...

Flowerpower1 4361 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-01-15, 07:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Kelly"
Pepe and CTGirl say it all!

04-01-15, 07:57 PM (EST)
22. "Vote Tally"
Kelly - 12
Rodney - 2
Dan - 1
Mike - 1

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •