The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S30, ECST, East Coast Spoiler Threa..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Flowerpower1 4375 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-25-15, 09:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Post IC drama...."
Well, it looks like the bromance was indeed a one night wonder!

Kelly....dead girl walking for next week, perhaps?

Post IC drama:

Escameca...monkeys talking....Dan is pissed, see Tyler, Joaquin is pissed, Mike says I just chocked...by throwing the challenge today, something in side me died, says Mike in conf>

But I am starting to not trust Rodney, Joaq is drawing him in more and more, power couple....

Listen, Joe is going first says Joaq and Rodney, Rodney and Mike agree....Rodney says mission accomplished, Mike is an idiot, mission accomplished, now we will get Joe out, he's a threat, he's going home now....

Yo bro, says Joaq, I can't lose Sierra, but it 's me and you says Rodney and Joaq, it's going to work out so perfect, at first I thought it was me and Tyler against the world but now it 's me and Joaq, and Sierra now she owes me one, this should be a walk in the park from here on out....

See Joe...

Mike talking to Joe, where is your head out, and every time I try to talk to Joaq, he has a puppy dog following him....I think those 2 white collar boys are playing us for a fiddle, they reeled Rodney right in....says Mike, and I am afraid they will reel Sierra in and we will be out....Rodney came to me and said we need to get Joe out....

Joe: I was hoping to reach out to Joaq and Tyler, but seems like they are gunning for me, so ...

I thought it would be Sierra, but she is not happy, and as long as it's not her name, she will go along with anyone, Sierra is the swing, Mike tells him, if we have Sierra we will send Joaq home.

Dan in conf....Joe is with us but I hit a rough patch with Sierra, says I screwed up with Sierra and Now we need to bring her back into the fold...

at the river, Dan to Siserra: looking at Rodney with Joaquin, we have to separate those 2, listen , I screwed up and I want to earn your trust back...says Dan...but we were worried about ou, your bf, we got rid of her because we thought you were getting too close

Sierra: says at this point she has 2 separate alliances that want me, but for my old tribe to hurt me so bad, it makes me sick to my stomach...

Joe will vote for Joaq, as long as it's not him, he'll be happy, Rodney will explode if it's Rodney, Mike says, let him explode....

Sierra: the BC's don't care about me, they are just using me for the moment

now with Joe on the beach....I am just the type of person that plays with my heart and my head, and it may get me in trouble....can choose one path and it might take me to the F3, I don't know which way I am going but at this point it could change the whole game....see Mike approaching and see Joaquin...

TC: after the switch, 3 blue collars, 2 white collars, and 1 NC....seem like one big happy family, and we were trying to look for some way in....no two ways about it, Dan says there is dysfunction here....

Tyler says we found bad blood and anonymity, and it was around Sierra....

Yes says Sierra, Mike did stick up for me, but I felt more appreciated with these new people than I did in 11 days with the old people

The four of us have been together for 16 days, we are not impenetrable?, I am afraid tonight 100%

Now Rodney is opening his mouth, I got people over there driving me nuts, and 3 new peeps....
Joaq says that he didn't think it would go this way, people come and tell him that they hated each other
If these four can sit there and say let's knock them out one by one, strategy wise, at least Joaq has Tyler, I got nobody

Sierra says that when we got back to camp I got attacked personally, I can't trust people like that....there are some genuine friendships that I gained with people, who do I trust at this point

Mike says it's like you were dating and you need to woo her, Mike hugs her and smiles

At the end of the day, Mide says, hopefully you can believe in the trust you have made, you never know who you can trust until you leave TC, and that's a very scary thing, Jeff

Dan, first voter....

see Rodney

Tyler votes, see snake

Joaq votes Joe

See Sierra

Joe votes Joaq: looks like it's me or you tonight....

Sierra is last voter

Vote tally: No HII is played...see Joe and Joaq

Joe Cool
Joaquin
JOe
JOaquin
Chef Joe
Joaquin
sixth out, Joaquin
See Rodney get missed
See Tyler
Mike is shaking his head and so is Sierra
Rodney looks at Mike, and he looks back

Tonights conversation centered on Cracks, now it's how you exploit those cracks day by day...

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S30, ECST, East Coast Spoiler Threa...   Flowerpower1     03-25-15       
   Post TC   Brownroach     03-25-15     1  
   RE: S30, ECST, East Coast Spoiler T...   dabo     03-25-15     2  
     RE: S30, ECST, East Coast Spoiler T...   michel2     03-25-15     27  
   Previously on Survivor:   Flowerpower1     03-25-15     3  
     RE: Previously on Survivor:   Flowerpower1     03-25-15     36  
         RE: Previously on Survivor:   dabo     03-25-15     40  
   At blue tribe   Brownroach     03-25-15     4  
   RE: S30, ECST, East Coast Spoiler T...   dabo     03-25-15     5  
     RE: S30, ECST, East Coast Spoiler T...   michel2     03-25-15     28  
   RC   Brownroach     03-25-15     6  
   Post Intro....   Flowerpower1     03-25-15     7  
   RE: S30, ECST, East Coast Spoiler T...   dabo     03-25-15     8  
     RE: S30, ECST, East Coast Spoiler T...   dabo     03-25-15     9  
         RE: S30, ECST, East Coast Spoiler T...   michel2     03-25-15     29  
   Post RC   Brownroach     03-25-15     10  
   Post RC....   Flowerpower1     03-25-15     11  
     RE: Post RC....   Outsider32     03-25-15     13  
     RE: Post RC....   Flowerpower1     03-25-15     37  
   Where's Waldjoe?   dabo     03-25-15     12  
   And more at Blue camp   Brownroach     03-25-15     14  
     RE: And more at Blue camp   PepeLePew13     03-25-15     16  
         RE: And more at Blue camp   dabo     03-25-15     19  
             RE: And more at Blue camp   Brownroach     03-25-15     30  
                 RE: And more at Blue camp   PepeLePew13     03-25-15     33  
                     RE: And more at Blue camp   Brownroach     03-25-15     38  
                         RE: And more at Blue camp   PepeLePew13     03-25-15     39  
             RE: And more at Blue camp   michel2     03-25-15     32  
   IC   Brownroach     03-25-15     15  
     RE: IC   dabo     03-25-15     17  
   Pre IC....   Flowerpower1     03-25-15     18  
   Post IC - Blue camp   Brownroach     03-25-15     20  
     RE: Post IC - Blue camp   tribephyl     03-25-15     41  
   TC   Brownroach     03-25-15     21  
     RE: TC   michel2     03-25-15     35  
   Congrats!   dabo     03-25-15     22  
     RE: Congrats!   Sheldor     03-25-15     24  
         RE: Congrats!   dabo     03-25-15     25  
     RE: Congrats!   michel2     03-25-15     34  
   Next time   Brownroach     03-25-15     23  
   Post IC drama....   Flowerpower1     03-25-15     26  
   Next time on Survivor....   Flowerpower1     03-25-15     31  
     RE: Next time on Survivor....   dabo     03-26-15     42  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •