The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S30, ECST, East Coast Spoiler Thread, Ep 6"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower1 4361 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-25-15, 07:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S30, ECST, East Coast Spoiler Thread, Ep 6"
All info regarding tonights show will remain in this thread until after the show has aired in Pacific Time. No siggies, please!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Post TC Brownroach 03-25-15 1
 RE: S30, ECST, East Coast Spoiler T... dabo 03-25-15 2
   RE: S30, ECST, East Coast Spoiler T... michel2 03-25-15 27
 Previously on Survivor: Flowerpower1 03-25-15 3
   RE: Previously on Survivor: Flowerpower1 03-25-15 36
       RE: Previously on Survivor: dabo 03-25-15 40
 At blue tribe Brownroach 03-25-15 4
 RE: S30, ECST, East Coast Spoiler T... dabo 03-25-15 5
   RE: S30, ECST, East Coast Spoiler T... michel2 03-25-15 28
 RC Brownroach 03-25-15 6
 Post Intro.... Flowerpower1 03-25-15 7
 RE: S30, ECST, East Coast Spoiler T... dabo 03-25-15 8
   RE: S30, ECST, East Coast Spoiler T... dabo 03-25-15 9
       RE: S30, ECST, East Coast Spoiler T... michel2 03-25-15 29
 Post RC Brownroach 03-25-15 10
 Post RC.... Flowerpower1 03-25-15 11
   RE: Post RC.... Outsider32 03-25-15 13
   RE: Post RC.... Flowerpower1 03-25-15 37
 Where's Waldjoe? dabo 03-25-15 12
 And more at Blue camp Brownroach 03-25-15 14
   RE: And more at Blue camp PepeLePew13 03-25-15 16
       RE: And more at Blue camp dabo 03-25-15 19
           RE: And more at Blue camp Brownroach 03-25-15 30
               RE: And more at Blue camp PepeLePew13 03-25-15 33
                   RE: And more at Blue camp Brownroach 03-25-15 38
                       RE: And more at Blue camp PepeLePew13 03-25-15 39
           RE: And more at Blue camp michel2 03-25-15 32
 IC Brownroach 03-25-15 15
   RE: IC dabo 03-25-15 17
 Pre IC.... Flowerpower1 03-25-15 18
 Post IC - Blue camp Brownroach 03-25-15 20
   RE: Post IC - Blue camp tribephyl 03-25-15 41
 TC Brownroach 03-25-15 21
   RE: TC michel2 03-25-15 35
 Congrats! dabo 03-25-15 22
   RE: Congrats! Sheldor 03-25-15 24
       RE: Congrats! dabo 03-25-15 25
   RE: Congrats! michel2 03-25-15 34
 Next time Brownroach 03-25-15 23
 Post IC drama.... Flowerpower1 03-25-15 26
 Next time on Survivor.... Flowerpower1 03-25-15 31
   RE: Next time on Survivor.... dabo 03-26-15 42

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-25-15, 08:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Post TC"
Carolyn tells Shirin she doesn't know if she can trust Shirin since Shirin was Max's puppet. Hali tells Shirin she does annoying things. Shirin feels all alone.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-15, 08:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S30, ECST, East Coast Spoiler Thread, Ep 6"
Good for Shirin. She understands adaptation, she knows she has to go into adaptation mode. This could be worth watching.

michel2 4529 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

03-25-15, 09:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: S30, ECST, East Coast Spoiler Thread, Ep 6"
Considering that Shirin had been talking to Hali, the one who had told Nina that she needed to adapt, you bet this is worth watching.

03-25-15, 08:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Previously on Survivor:"
LAST EDITED ON 03-25-15 AT 09:17 PM (EST)

Drop your buffs, switching things up, after a surprise twist Kelly was the only BC on an undermanned Nagarote tribe, and on the other tribe, the BC's altogether but not all of them were happy, Sierra....I feel like my old tribe are crappy people

But Rodney and Joaquin grew close, while Sierra tried to distance herself from her former tribe. At the last IC, Esmameca won, Nagarote couldn't keep up, allies Max and Shirin were battling each other for the most annoying...At TC, Max won, leaving Shirin all alone...13 left, who's next?

Sunrise at Nagarote....Shirin: TC was shocking to me, Max was friend and closest ally....she asks Carolyn, so you are not going to work with me from now on? Carolyn says no, you've treated me like nothing since we've been here for 3 days...Shirin: I've been trying to spend all my time with them, exactly, to smooze them over, I thought we were buds....I need loyalty....Shirin doesn't think anyone will work with her...

See her and Hali at the beach...Hali tells her that they were doing annoying things....she says that there are things in this game that were analogous in RL....lived with beautiful people (see her talking to Hali) and I stood out, and I am trying to do now, what I was incapable of doing then, deal with it, adapt, fix it!

03-25-15, 09:18 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Previously on Survivor:"
I am trying to do now, what I was incapable of doing then, deal with it, adapt, fix it!

Wow.....some might say that could be mistaken for a "winning quote"...

03-25-15, 10:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Previously on Survivor:"
At the very least it is a major plot shift, Shirin went back to go and now has a new story.

03-25-15, 08:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "At blue tribe"
Rodney says everyone tells the same stories over and over. The bromance starts to blossom. Rodney says he and Joaquin are both about pottying. He will be Batman to Joaquin's Robin.

03-25-15, 08:10 PM (EST)
5. "RE: S30, ECST, East Coast Spoiler Thread, Ep 6"
LAST EDITED ON 03-25-15 AT 08:11 PM (EST)

Jeebus! Now Mike doesn't meet Rodney's lower standard for men!
Seriously, did I hear that right?

03-25-15, 09:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: S30, ECST, East Coast Spoiler Thread, Ep 6"
By being celibate, Mike is holding himself to the standards that Rodney demands of women, not men!

03-25-15, 08:15 PM (EST)
6. "RC"
Towers, obstacles, sandbags , six targets. Reward: visit to a turtle sanctuary, plus a feast including beef stew and mac'n'cheese.

Dan sitting out.

Blue takes a quick lead. Rodney launching sandbags for blue. Jenn gets one for red. Rodney gets one now. Red leading 2-1. Now tied 2-2. Sierra hits to make it 3-2. Blue has 4 now. Red up to 3. Shirin makes it 4-4. Now blue leads 5-4. Now tied again at 5-5. Red wins the RC! So Shirin must be the person whose outlook changes.

03-25-15, 08:16 PM (EST)
7. "Post Intro...."
Escameca, see Joe and Dan...4th day, and I had to go to the water and a wave took my underwear Dan telling Joe and others....Rodney complaining in conf, same stories over and over again, to Joaquin, so glad you are hear

bible bumper from Texas, hick from Maine, etc....I was looking for a new homie to chill with, blah blah blah

tells Joaquin that Mike is celibate for, no sex for 8 years, you don't drink, you don't party, no sex

We are both about girls, partying, not settling down....we are like apples and oranges, we work hard we party harder, if you make it to the end, you have my vote, I will be batman he can be robin....east coast will represent....all of you idiots wait till you see what I have planned for this game, Rodney says in conf....

RC: both race up a tower through a series of obstacles, launch sand bags to hit all 6 targets, wins Reward...play for tribe taken to a turtle sanctuary, watch them migrate from the sea to the beach to lay eggs, feast on beef stew, Mac and Cheese , hot chic....Escameca sits out Dan...

all racing up, the massive tower through the obstacles....watch the footing as they get across the rope bridge....Escameca is flying through it, once everyone is up to next platform they can start launching sand bags, Will is pulling up the reader, a big lead for Escameca....Rodney vs. Jenn...Rodney is just short twice, and Jen scores the first hit...Now Rodney scores, 1 - 1....Juaquin and Kelly are at it, Kelly hits, and Joaq just misses....then scores tied 2 -2...Sierra vs Hali, Sierra hits on first shot 3-2...Mike fires, and Hali misses again, coming down sending Carolyn, Mike scores fourth, 4-2...Carolyn fires and hits, 4-3....now Joe, misses, vs. Shirin, and she hits, 4-4....2 targets left for both, and Joe wins a hit, 5-4...now Will, and he hits, 5-5....last ones up, Jennn vs Tyler, Tyler just misses....and jenn hits it! Nagarote wins reward.....they are singing....I believe that we can win!

Jiffy: that was exciting, a special night tonight, enjoy....see them go off....see Shirin, telling us this is huge I need to bond because my butt is on the line!

03-25-15, 08:18 PM (EST)
8. "RE: S30, ECST, East Coast Spoiler Thread, Ep 6"
Nagarote!
Best * Underdogs * Chant * Ever!
I just love these guys.

03-25-15, 08:19 PM (EST)
9. "RE: S30, ECST, East Coast Spoiler Thread, Ep 6"
We believe that we can win!

03-25-15, 09:06 PM (EST)
29. "RE: S30, ECST, East Coast Spoiler Thread, Ep 6"
Really liked Will's dance.

03-25-15, 08:25 PM (EST)
10. "Post RC"
LAST EDITED ON 03-25-15 AT 08:28 PM (EST)

Red tribe enjoying their food.Carolyn says they are even tolerating Shirin. Shirin is happy to be bonding. They go see the turtles at night. They are digging holes in which to lay eggs, about 100 of them, only one of which will probably survive.

Back at blue camp: Joe wanted the mac'n'cheese so bad. Dan, Rodney and Mike walk down the beach. Sierra and Joaquin talking. Joaquin is with Tyler, will also work with Sierra, and they need a fourth. Joaquin wants Rodney, whom Sierra hates. But they smooth things over. Rodney is willing, because it will enable him to flip later if he wants to. He can see himself winning this. Uh. Oh.

03-25-15, 08:26 PM (EST)
11. "Post RC...."
Post Reward challenge:

Dusk, see them arrive at the turtle site, there is a lot of food, winning the reward was beautiful says Hali in conf. it was like david and goliath....and if that was not enough tons of beef stew solid cheese, Caroly, being the underdogs that we are, we picked ourselves up and won, even Shirin we are tolerating her too, Rodney, what a tool, Jenn exclaims...they cheer Nagarote....

Let's go see some turtles, grab your flashlights, Shirin conf: I bonded with them on a human level, and that's what I needed, see the turtles, they are so big, lay 120 eggs and only one will survive, Jenn retells the story..unbelievable....she's covering the nest, it was so awesome, says Jenn, the turtle odds at life are way worst than me winning Survivor, 1 in 14 chance of winning or me, vs 1 in 120 at living....

Next AM, see crabs, monkey, Joe, I wanted the mac and cheese so bad, Rodney and Mike going to the river to catch some fish....Joaquin says you have an issue with them to Sierra?....and she says YES....Joaquin notes that Sierra was the odd woman out, here you go....it's me and Tyler, he's so trustworthy, Joe is really strong, and you and Rodney, and Sierra says HELL NO...Joaquin says that i can take care of Rodney....Sierra says that my biggest connection is with Joaquin, the peeps from my old tribe suck, Joaq, he makes me feel comfortable, he looks me straight in the eye, he's also tight with Tyler, however Joaq is tight with Rodney, and I don't know if I can play with him....Rodney walks up, I don't know if Sierra is still mad at me, but this is a game Rodney says, they can't know that we are partnering up, they are making a four, Rodney says later in conf: me Sierra and Joaq, but I can flip, but at this point I am in a great position, I can see my hand being raised at the end, like Rocky Balboa, winning it at the end....

Outsider32 584 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-25-15, 08:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outsider32 Click to send private message to Outsider32 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Post RC...."
As terrible as that was to watch, neither Rodney or Joaquin are going tonight. Joaquin just did what the alpha does, get everyone to listen.

03-25-15, 09:24 PM (EST)
37. "RE: Post RC...."
LAST EDITED ON 03-26-15 AT 09:06 AM (EST)

Another winning quote from Jenn, perhaps:

says Jenn, the turtle odds at life are way worse than me winning Survivor, 1 in 14 chance of winning for me, vs 1 in 120 at living!

03-25-15, 08:27 PM (EST)
12. "Where's Waldjoe?"
Joe has pretty much ceased to exist.

03-25-15, 08:30 PM (EST)
14. "And more at Blue camp"
Rodney tells Mike he has Joaq under control. He wants to throw the IC so they can get rid of Joe. But Mike in confessional wants to throw the challenge to protect Kelly on the other tribe.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-15, 08:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: And more at Blue camp"
That was brutal in the IC, the final "showdown" between Mike and Kelly. For a cop, she's got a terrible memory.

03-25-15, 08:41 PM (EST)
19. "RE: And more at Blue camp"
And almost painfully obvious (to everyone there?) the challenge was being thrown.

03-25-15, 09:07 PM (EST)
30. "RE: And more at Blue camp"
I can't believe that Probst couldn't hear Mike whispering.

03-25-15, 09:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: And more at Blue camp"
I'm sure he heard Mike, but it's not his job to out Mike for doing that.

03-25-15, 09:27 PM (EST)
38. "RE: And more at Blue camp"
He could have if he wanted to. Or he could have brought it up at TC. Jeff doesn't like it when challenges get thrown.

03-25-15, 09:58 PM (EST)
39. "RE: And more at Blue camp"
Jiffy is full of hot air for the most part, but one thing that I like about him is that he doesn't spoil it when contestants are trying to pull a fast one and nobody notices it. If people were giving funny looks or whispering amongst themselves at the challenge, then you can bet Jiffy would be commenting on it at TC. But nobody did, so...

03-25-15, 09:08 PM (EST)
32. "RE: And more at Blue camp"
I don't think they could hear Mike and since Kelly was having as much trouble...

03-25-15, 08:38 PM (EST)
15. "IC"
Joaquin sits out.

Rodney v. Carolyn. Rodney deliberately goes slow. 1 point to red.

Sierra v. Hali. 2nd point to red.

Joe v. Will. 1 point to blue.

Dan v. Shirin. 2nd point to blue. They are tied.

Mike v. Kelly. They both get it wrong. They go again. Mike whispers to Kelly that he's giving her the win. They both get it wrong again. Mike reciting the order of the items. Kelly gets it right this time. Blue going to TC.

Kelly gets the exit confessional. She can't wait to get back with Mike.

17. "RE: IC"
Oh please don't let that be Mike's KOD.

18. "Pre IC...."
See rain in the distance, at Escameca, Rodney talking to Mike, me and Joaq, I have him like a yoyo....plotting....this kid, he will listen to anything I say, Joe's going first, put hour trust in me, when Joe goes I dev'p trust in Joaq....

in conf: if we get Joe out of the game before the merge, we throw the next immunity, then who do we have to deal with....we have to make sure that the challenge gets throw n of the whole plan goes down....Mike says, Rodney, that he knows o much about the game, Rodney thinks we should throw to get rid of Joe, very rarely does that work out in Survivor, but in this instance, my real all is with Kelly, but I think that she 's a fighter, and especially if we can throw a couple challenges and keep her safe....

Here they come...

Joaq hands back the idol...see Mike, test the memory, show a series of items in a specific order, then recreate the order, first to get it right, scores a point, first to three wins. Sitting out Joaquin...

first pair: Rodney vs Carolyn, immunity on the line...first round....Rodney looks confused...6 items, a lot to remember, and Carolyn wins.

second pair: Sierra and Hali: 6 items to remember....Hai was right they lead 2-zip

third pair: Joe taking on Will: 6 in a row, Joe races back...Joe thinks he has it...Joe wins

fourth pair: Shirin vs. Dan: racing back...Dan has it, 2-2

Fifth and final pair: next two....Kelly vs Mike....Kelly saying she has no idea...Mike is wrong, they are both wrong....they reset....tied Mike says that I am giving it to you....
Mike told her....if you don't get it this round, I will move it to 5 items, Mike is wrong, and Kelly is wrong too....lose one item and make it 5 items

Mike tells her to look at mine and switch the bottles...Mike is not right, Kelly is right....Nagarote WINS immunity! OMG, Kelly....couldn't remember anything, Mike throws the challenge for her....

Well done, SHELDOR....you nailed it!

Kelly says that she whole heartedly trusted Mike, she can't wait to get back with her blue collar people, where she belonged....

03-25-15, 08:47 PM (EST)
20. "Post IC - Blue camp"
LAST EDITED ON 03-25-15 AT 09:00 PM (EST)

Mike apologizes to tribe.

Now he is talking to Rodney, according to whom Joe is going home, he has no idea it's coming.

Now Rodney and Joaq. With Sierra and Tyler they will send Joe home.

Mike, Dan and Joe talking now. They're worried about Sierra. Joe thinks he's in trouble. Dan going to work to bring Sierra back. He tells her they have to break up the bromance. He wants to get rid of Joaq. Sierra still angry at the blue collars. She is the swing vote.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-15, 11:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Post IC - Blue camp"
Mike apologizes to tribe.

As he should. I picked him to go.
Now I guess I gotta just sit back and watch him win.

03-25-15, 08:54 PM (EST)
21. "TC"
Joe says he, Joaq and Tyler tried to look for cracks in the blue collars. Sierra says her old tribemates were awful. She is happier with her new friends. Joe knows he's on the bottom. Sierra still waffling.

Time to vote.

Joaq votes Joe Cool.
Joe votes Joaq.

No idol played.

Joe Cool
Joaq
Joe
Joaq
Chef Joe
Joaq
Joaquin is out! Rodney's facial expression is priceless.

03-25-15, 09:12 PM (EST)
35. "RE: TC"
I was all wrong in the SOTS but feel very good about this episode and where the season is going.

03-25-15, 08:56 PM (EST)
22. "Congrats!"
LAST EDITED ON 03-25-15 AT 09:01 PM (EST)

drealityfreak (and, again, welcome aboard: everyone say welcome aboard!)
coldbrewer
Pepe!

Sheldor 4619 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-15, 09:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Congrats!"
LAST EDITED ON 03-25-15 AT 09:02 PM (EST)

ETA: Oops! Dabo already edited his post
tribephyl voted for "Mike"
PepeLePew voted for "Joaquin"

Congrats to:
drealityfreak
coldbrewer
PepeLePew

03-25-15, 09:01 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Congrats!"
Thanks for the catch.

03-25-15, 09:10 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Congrats!"
welcome aboard Drealityfreak. No one told you but, as the new guy in town, you have to buy us a round of beer.

03-25-15, 08:58 PM (EST)
23. "Next time"
Rodney feels betrayed. And...MERGE!!!

03-25-15, 09:02 PM (EST)
26. "Post IC drama...."
Well, it looks like the bromance was indeed a one night wonder!

Kelly....dead girl walking for next week, perhaps?

Post IC drama:

Escameca...monkeys talking....Dan is pissed, see Tyler, Joaquin is pissed, Mike says I just chocked...by throwing the challenge today, something in side me died, says Mike in conf>

But I am starting to not trust Rodney, Joaq is drawing him in more and more, power couple....

Listen, Joe is going first says Joaq and Rodney, Rodney and Mike agree....Rodney says mission accomplished, Mike is an idiot, mission accomplished, now we will get Joe out, he's a threat, he's going home now....

Yo bro, says Joaq, I can't lose Sierra, but it 's me and you says Rodney and Joaq, it's going to work out so perfect, at first I thought it was me and Tyler against the world but now it 's me and Joaq, and Sierra now she owes me one, this should be a walk in the park from here on out....

See Joe...

Mike talking to Joe, where is your head out, and every time I try to talk to Joaq, he has a puppy dog following him....I think those 2 white collar boys are playing us for a fiddle, they reeled Rodney right in....says Mike, and I am afraid they will reel Sierra in and we will be out....Rodney came to me and said we need to get Joe out....

Joe: I was hoping to reach out to Joaq and Tyler, but seems like they are gunning for me, so ...

I thought it would be Sierra, but she is not happy, and as long as it's not her name, she will go along with anyone, Sierra is the swing, Mike tells him, if we have Sierra we will send Joaq home.

Dan in conf....Joe is with us but I hit a rough patch with Sierra, says I screwed up with Sierra and Now we need to bring her back into the fold...

at the river, Dan to Siserra: looking at Rodney with Joaquin, we have to separate those 2, listen , I screwed up and I want to earn your trust back...says Dan...but we were worried about ou, your bf, we got rid of her because we thought you were getting too close

Sierra: says at this point she has 2 separate alliances that want me, but for my old tribe to hurt me so bad, it makes me sick to my stomach...

Joe will vote for Joaq, as long as it's not him, he'll be happy, Rodney will explode if it's Rodney, Mike says, let him explode....

Sierra: the BC's don't care about me, they are just using me for the moment

now with Joe on the beach....I am just the type of person that plays with my heart and my head, and it may get me in trouble....can choose one path and it might take me to the F3, I don't know which way I am going but at this point it could change the whole game....see Mike approaching and see Joaquin...

TC: after the switch, 3 blue collars, 2 white collars, and 1 NC....seem like one big happy family, and we were trying to look for some way in....no two ways about it, Dan says there is dysfunction here....

Tyler says we found bad blood and anonymity, and it was around Sierra....

Yes says Sierra, Mike did stick up for me, but I felt more appreciated with these new people than I did in 11 days with the old people

The four of us have been together for 16 days, we are not impenetrable?, I am afraid tonight 100%

Now Rodney is opening his mouth, I got people over there driving me nuts, and 3 new peeps....
Joaq says that he didn't think it would go this way, people come and tell him that they hated each other
If these four can sit there and say let's knock them out one by one, strategy wise, at least Joaq has Tyler, I got nobody

Sierra says that when we got back to camp I got attacked personally, I can't trust people like that....there are some genuine friendships that I gained with people, who do I trust at this point

Mike says it's like you were dating and you need to woo her, Mike hugs her and smiles

At the end of the day, Mide says, hopefully you can believe in the trust you have made, you never know who you can trust until you leave TC, and that's a very scary thing, Jeff

Dan, first voter....

see Rodney

Tyler votes, see snake

Joaq votes Joe

See Sierra

Joe votes Joaq: looks like it's me or you tonight....

Sierra is last voter

Vote tally: No HII is played...see Joe and Joaq

Joe Cool
Joaquin
JOe
JOaquin
Chef Joe
Joaquin
sixth out, Joaquin
See Rodney get missed
See Tyler
Mike is shaking his head and so is Sierra
Rodney looks at Mike, and he looks back

Tonights conversation centered on Cracks, now it's how you exploit those cracks day by day...

03-25-15, 09:08 PM (EST)
31. "Next time on Survivor...."
Rodney to Mike at night: Teaming up behind my back, Bro?
Jiffy: Rodney feels betrayed by his blue collar family
People who did me wrong are going to pay for that sh!t
Jiffy: But in Survivor, there's always time for revenge
See the 2 tribes arrive at the beach, where the hell is Jeff? as they realize it's merge time and they cheer...
Rodney: I felt extremely disrespected by these blues, so these numbers are done-so...

Joaquin....Mike was obsessed with me getting to close with Sierra and Rodney, but this was my fate, and I will take it with a smile on my face!

03-26-15, 12:12 PM (EST)
42. "RE: Next time on Survivor...."
Rodney Rodney Rodney, honestly, just be thankful the numbers game saved your butt so blues could go to the merge 5 strong to 4 to 3.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •