The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"East Coast Update Thread, S20 Ep 3"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Flowerpower1 4330 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-11-15, 08:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Pre IC"
Masaya, white collar...they are rooting around for the idol, see Max....Max is climbing, so the whole tribe is out looking for the II, I already have it, so I don't have to search says Carolyn, it's fun....

Shirin says lets win the next challenge, get another clue...she's saying she is taking a break....Jauquin says he does't trust her since day one, Shirin is a blood sucking leach that won't leave you alone, she's relentless, she's like a mosquito buzzing in your ear that won't leave you alone.

Shirin in conf says that Jauquin is in a fury

Jauquin is on the outs and has to do what is best for me in the long run, Tyler is my boy so I showed it to him...Tyler says that Juaq showed me the clue and impt that he trusts me, you are my man, if you show somebody and go the extra mile, there is a unity to it, I am thinking about flipping from the nudity, the excessive talking around camp, the sex talk, I have a feeling if we lose this next challenge, Shirin would be at the top of everyones list...

Blue collar, Mike is working his dad is the pastor of his church, if you work hard good things will come to you, I just work when I see things need to be done, but this blue collar tribe is failing at work and Rodney is the worst...

Lindsay says that Mike is annoying you are not the only one busting your #####, blue collar critique other peoples work ethics because we think we are the best...Lindsay says in conf that she has the best work ethics, see Sierra eating, Rodney is arguing with Mike, let people relax and do it at their own pace, you are not my father....whether I do it in 10, 20 minutes, but I will do it....Rodney is light headed now, I am shaking, when I get to eat, I will do it, let me do it when I am ready...this is a social game, keep everybody happy, just get off my back....Dan goes to Rodney....this ain't a oil rig...he mocks Mike....I am not a hick....I don't live this kind of life, Mikes the number one target right now, go back on my 3 c's cool calm and collected. Mike is talking to the girls...I don't feel that the respect that I am giving you guys is coming back to me....Lindsay says when is the last time you thanked us , we just di d this all morning but you didn't say thank you....

Lindsay is arguing, every time I get firewood...he wants tonight with me, we all do everything, we don't get firewood, true or false, cook, go get water, tend to the fire, he says no, and she yells at him

Mike says that he has a relationship with God, it hurt my feelings on a personal level....if that's why you want to send me home than send me home....says Lindsay....slices her throat motion....sorry....

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 East Coast Update Thread, S20 Ep 3   Flowerpower1     03-11-15       
   Post intro:   Flowerpower1     03-11-15     1  
   Pre IC   Flowerpower1     03-11-15     2  
     RE: Pre IC   dabo     03-11-15     3  
     RE: Pre IC   PepeLePew13     03-11-15     8  
   Pre IC....   Flowerpower1     03-11-15     4  
     RE: Pre IC....   PepeLePew13     03-11-15     6  
         RE: Pre IC....   michel2     03-11-15     17  
   IC   Brownroach     03-11-15     5  
   RE: East Coast Update Thread, S20 E...   dabo     03-11-15     7  
     RE: East Coast Update Thread, S20 E...   PepeLePew13     03-11-15     9  
     RE: East Coast Update Thread, S20 E...   michel2     03-11-15     18  
     RE: East Coast Update Thread, S20 E...   CTgirl     03-11-15     22  
   Post IC   Brownroach     03-11-15     10  
   TC   Brownroach     03-11-15     11  
     RE: TC   PepeLePew13     03-11-15     16  
         RE: TC   Brownroach     03-11-15     21  
             RE: TC   Sheldor     03-12-15     24  
                 RE: TC   dabo     03-12-15     27  
                     RE: TC   Brownroach     03-12-15     30  
                         RE: TC   dabo     03-13-15     31  
   RE: East Coast Update Thread, S20 E...   dabo     03-11-15     12  
   Congrats   dabo     03-11-15     13  
     RE: Congrats   michel2     03-11-15     19  
         RE: Congrats   tribephyl     03-12-15     23  
   Pre tribal drama....   Flowerpower1     03-11-15     14  
   Next time   Brownroach     03-11-15     15  
     RE: Next time   michel2     03-11-15     20  
         RE: Next time   Sheldor     03-12-15     25  
             RE: Next time   kingfish     03-12-15     26  
                 RE: Next time   suzzee     03-12-15     28  
                 RE: Next time   michel2     03-12-15     29  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •