The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"East Coast Update Thread, S20 Ep 3"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower1 4330 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-11-15, 08:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"East Coast Update Thread, S20 Ep 3"
back at no collar camp...what just happened says Will, we voted Vince out because he's a snake....Joe: I think he spun webs....Joe wanted to stick with the split vote plan but Will wanted to vote Vince, it made me a little nervous I don't trust him as much now...see Joe, it's fine to Will....Hali asks him did you trust us....Will said that he didn't Vince and he's not playing checkers he's playing chess.

Nina freaks out, I know I am the next one out, all she does is talk about her hearing, stop using it as an excuse says Jen in conf

Back at White collar....whe sees to monkeys...then they are going at it, big poppa big momma just got it on...she comes ready to tell everyone, money sex, all regalia with the short short tale.....Carolyn in conf: Shirin is crazy, there are monkeys and private parts, she's crazy, nature, that is what I just witness

Tyler spent most of the AM talking about howler monkeys....it's weird and strange, she has the vibe and she doesn't quite fit in but the reality is she's trying to fit in but its painting a big black X on her back

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Post intro: Flowerpower1 03-11-15 1
 Pre IC Flowerpower1 03-11-15 2
   RE: Pre IC dabo 03-11-15 3
   RE: Pre IC PepeLePew13 03-11-15 8
 Pre IC.... Flowerpower1 03-11-15 4
   RE: Pre IC.... PepeLePew13 03-11-15 6
       RE: Pre IC.... michel2 03-11-15 17
 IC Brownroach 03-11-15 5
 RE: East Coast Update Thread, S20 E... dabo 03-11-15 7
   RE: East Coast Update Thread, S20 E... PepeLePew13 03-11-15 9
   RE: East Coast Update Thread, S20 E... michel2 03-11-15 18
   RE: East Coast Update Thread, S20 E... CTgirl 03-11-15 22
 Post IC Brownroach 03-11-15 10
 TC Brownroach 03-11-15 11
   RE: TC PepeLePew13 03-11-15 16
       RE: TC Brownroach 03-11-15 21
           RE: TC Sheldor 03-12-15 24
               RE: TC dabo 03-12-15 27
                   RE: TC Brownroach 03-12-15 30
                       RE: TC dabo 03-13-15 31
 RE: East Coast Update Thread, S20 E... dabo 03-11-15 12
 Congrats dabo 03-11-15 13
   RE: Congrats michel2 03-11-15 19
       RE: Congrats tribephyl 03-12-15 23
 Pre tribal drama.... Flowerpower1 03-11-15 14
 Next time Brownroach 03-11-15 15
   RE: Next time michel2 03-11-15 20
       RE: Next time Sheldor 03-12-15 25
           RE: Next time kingfish 03-12-15 26
               RE: Next time suzzee 03-12-15 28
               RE: Next time michel2 03-12-15 29

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

03-11-15, 08:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Post intro:"
Blue collar day 7....guys are complaining they need food....they are complaining about the sleep too, or lack of...haters, says Rodney...Dan says his best characteristic is his best, his mouth...he can learn from his mistakes...see they guys....Rodney says never mention my mother, dan is trying hard to make us laugh, he's not funny, don't talk about my mother bro...I will jump down your throat...Kelly says these guys are emotional, Kelly says as a cop you watch sit back and see how it goes...settle it down yourself, Rodney can be a drama queen...Rodney says that Dan crossed the line big time with that....

Nagarote Day 7....Wat to go surf today, Jenn says that Hali and I are looking at these waves killing us not to surf, we are using drift wood it will do, round on the bottom, flat on the top, see Halli, that's perfect....my number 3 passion in life, see them fun music plays....see the waves engulf them....thisi s what no collars do, life is about having fun, I don't know why everyone takes this game so seriously, says Jenn

With Vice gone, a little bit of the paranoia has left the tribe says Joe, catches a lizard, it's edible, he wants to provide for the tribe, keep everyone state of mind in a good state....asks Nina if she is ok today, tells her that she is not on th e outs, Joe is trying to become better friends with her, his mom teaches sign language, he's used to being around the deaf...Joe says that he wants her to play and have fun with us, just keep playing.

Before I lost my hearing she says a traditional job was not impt to me, but these people are a little more free spirit than me, I do have limitations, I have to change or I may go home, come on Nina, taste the lizard, Will says it tastes like chicken, go it for Survivor....

03-11-15, 08:30 PM (EST)
2. "Pre IC"
Masaya, white collar...they are rooting around for the idol, see Max....Max is climbing, so the whole tribe is out looking for the II, I already have it, so I don't have to search says Carolyn, it's fun....

Shirin says lets win the next challenge, get another clue...she's saying she is taking a break....Jauquin says he does't trust her since day one, Shirin is a blood sucking leach that won't leave you alone, she's relentless, she's like a mosquito buzzing in your ear that won't leave you alone.

Shirin in conf says that Jauquin is in a fury

Jauquin is on the outs and has to do what is best for me in the long run, Tyler is my boy so I showed it to him...Tyler says that Juaq showed me the clue and impt that he trusts me, you are my man, if you show somebody and go the extra mile, there is a unity to it, I am thinking about flipping from the nudity, the excessive talking around camp, the sex talk, I have a feeling if we lose this next challenge, Shirin would be at the top of everyones list...

Blue collar, Mike is working his dad is the pastor of his church, if you work hard good things will come to you, I just work when I see things need to be done, but this blue collar tribe is failing at work and Rodney is the worst...

Lindsay says that Mike is annoying you are not the only one busting your #####, blue collar critique other peoples work ethics because we think we are the best...Lindsay says in conf that she has the best work ethics, see Sierra eating, Rodney is arguing with Mike, let people relax and do it at their own pace, you are not my father....whether I do it in 10, 20 minutes, but I will do it....Rodney is light headed now, I am shaking, when I get to eat, I will do it, let me do it when I am ready...this is a social game, keep everybody happy, just get off my back....Dan goes to Rodney....this ain't a oil rig...he mocks Mike....I am not a hick....I don't live this kind of life, Mikes the number one target right now, go back on my 3 c's cool calm and collected. Mike is talking to the girls...I don't feel that the respect that I am giving you guys is coming back to me....Lindsay says when is the last time you thanked us , we just di d this all morning but you didn't say thank you....

Lindsay is arguing, every time I get firewood...he wants tonight with me, we all do everything, we don't get firewood, true or false, cook, go get water, tend to the fire, he says no, and she yells at him

Mike says that he has a relationship with God, it hurt my feelings on a personal level....if that's why you want to send me home than send me home....says Lindsay....slices her throat motion....sorry....

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-11-15, 08:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Pre IC"
Bandwidth sucks right now, keep up the good work, FP.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-15, 08:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Pre IC"
The editors seem to be setting up Shirin for a boot next week. I'd also project Lindsey or Mike as the other boot at this point.

03-11-15, 08:40 PM (EST)
4. "Pre IC...."
IC: come on in guys...see the barrels with holes in them...see Lindsay with the Idol, see Nagarote, they see that Vince is gone....Shirin is incredulous...

each tribe carries large bucket to water tower, fill it, race back fill holes to keep water from leaking out, first two tribes to fill their barrel and raise their flags wins, Winner wins massive comfort reward.chairs, candles, ropes, tarp, second to finish, a tarp, last tribe to finish, date with me at TC, 3rd person voted out.

Lindsay sits this one out...

white collar flying over, no collar taking longer out of the gate...fill with wanter and get it backbefore it leaks out....Joe is sending Nina out ahead, could be good if it wrorkes, goal is team work, more holes you plug the more water you will have, white collar has your first bucket, no collar dumps half of their water on the ground....
Here comes blue c, once again Nina is going out....no collar very slow and doing with only 4, when they have 5, it's not working....for some reason it makes sense to have Nina not participate....Will is exhausted.....white collar has to head back out, and so does blue collar, close between b and white.....Nina finally helping out for the first time, Blue is heading back, and so is white.....blue wis immunity and reward, and white collar wins immunity and reward sending no collar back to TC....see Will...Rodney gets the Idol....Juaquin gets the other idol....get the massive reward, see Nina, then Jenn....see JOE...Will, strategy, Joe what was the thinking with Nina not plugging holes....bad call, now but seemed it was a good thought then...Will that kicked my #####, it's time for Nina to go....

03-11-15, 08:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Pre IC...."
LAST EDITED ON 03-11-15 AT 08:49 PM (EST)

Didn't understand that strategy at all - having Nina there would have made it for a slightly larger less of a load for each of the other four to carry as well as having more holes plugged. At the very least, stick her fingers into the holes and just tag along.

michel2 4503 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

03-11-15, 09:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Pre IC...."
They figured she'd slow them down on the obstacles. It was dumb but I don't think they would have won anyway. It didn't depend on the amount of water but on speed and red were slower.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-15, 08:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "IC"
Joe sends Nina out ahead. Could be smart strategy. Or not.

Nocollar dumped half their water on the ground. Their "strategy" is stupid and not working. It's as if Nina is sitting out.

Nina is finally helping out. But too late. Blue Collar wins. White Collar comes in close second. Blue gets comfort station reward, white gets tarp.

Jeff asks Joe about Nocollar's strategy. Then Will in confessional thinks it's time for Nina to go. Hmm.

03-11-15, 08:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: East Coast Update Thread, S20 Ep 3"
LAST EDITED ON 03-11-15 AT 08:43 PM (EST)

Uh oh, Will got the walk-off confessional. Will the pattern hold?

Poor Nina. Not actual deaf community, implants have to be protected, not looking good.

03-11-15, 08:45 PM (EST)
9. "RE: East Coast Update Thread, S20 Ep 3"
LAST EDITED ON 03-11-15 AT 08:51 PM (EST)

Yeah. Her deafness isn't the main issue at all - it's her tendency to use it as an excuse for everything and to mask her social ineptitude.

03-11-15, 09:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: East Coast Update Thread, S20 Ep 3"
They had to do something to make us think Nina had a chance!

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-15, 09:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: East Coast Update Thread, S20 Ep 3"
So glad they switched up the post immunity loss confessional!

03-11-15, 08:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Post IC"
LAST EDITED ON 03-11-15 AT 09:18 PM (EST)

Joe apologizes to tribemates, takes responsibility for losing. He screwed Nina over. He assumed she would slow them down.

Will wants to vote Nina out. Talks to Joe.

Nina talks to Joe and Jenn. Jenn maybe wants to vote for Will. Hali seems to think Will didn't vote for Vince last time and says he can't be trusted.

03-11-15, 08:55 PM (EST)
11. "TC"
Will clarifies that he did vote for Vince last time.

Joe talks about why he excluded Nina from the IC. Nina thinks they are not seeing her correctly. But Will says Nina uses this as an excuse.

Now Nina says they would be crazy to keep Will. Hali says Nina doesn't have a go-with-the-flow vibe. Nina admits she still has a bit of a white-collar mentality.
But she really wants to be part of the tribe.

Time to vote.

Nina votes Will.
Will votes Nina.

No idol played.

Nina
Will
Will
Nina
Nina...is out.

Well..at least there was a little bit of suspense that Will might bite it.

03-11-15, 09:00 PM (EST)
16. "RE: TC"
Hali and Jenn didn't vote the same, so I'd be interested in finding out what the strategy was.

Nina votes: Joe, Will, Jenn
Will votes: Nina, Hali

03-11-15, 09:13 PM (EST)
21. "RE: TC"
LAST EDITED ON 03-11-15 AT 09:15 PM (EST)

Hali said pre TC that she didn't trust Will because he didn't vote for the right person last time. Did she not realize he voted for Vince? Was he supposed to vote for someone else (which wouldn't make sense)? Did Nina tell Hali that she voted for Vince, in order to cover her own ass and throw Will under the bus? Not sure exactly what happened there.

Sheldor 4555 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-15, 10:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: TC"
Will was supposed to vote for Nina along with Joe to force a 2-2-2 tie as they were afraid Nina might have an Idol (Vince said in his interviews he was pushing the story that Nina had found an Idol). If Nina played an idol, they would vote out Vince on the re-vote otherwise they would vote out Nina on the re-vote. Instead Will went against the plan and voted out Vince.

03-12-15, 01:35 PM (EST)
27. "RE: TC"
Personally, I thought Will made the right decision voting out Vince, his mistake was not letting the others know he was changing the plan. If Nina had had the idol she would have played it for herself not Vince, the danger was minimal, and Vince was a bigger bummer than Nina. And Nina wanted to fit in, they could have worked with that, whereas Vince just wanted control. Going back to camp with Vince instead of Nina would have been a bad scene.

03-12-15, 10:25 PM (EST)
30. "RE: TC"
Either way, they should have hashed those issues out when they got back to camp after TC. From FloPo's coverage, it doesn't seem like they did, or at least it wasn't shown (I missed the first half).

03-13-15, 01:26 AM (EST)
31. "RE: TC"
If they did it wasn't shown, mainly what we saw was Nina taking center stage saying things like "I know I'm the next one out because.." and she was trying and she just wanted everyone to get along and be nice. The responses she received were of the basic flip the switch be reassuring and placate sort, no one willing to have a serious pow-wow.

03-11-15, 08:55 PM (EST)
12. "RE: East Coast Update Thread, S20 Ep 3"
Wow, for a bit there it seemed like TC became a negotiation.

03-11-15, 08:59 PM (EST)
13. "Congrats"
CTgirl
michel2
Brownroach
PepeLePew13
Outsider32
Corvis7
Sheldor

03-11-15, 09:10 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Congrats"
Tribe outwitted himself! Personally, I think he threw the vote so that we wouldn't vote him out for being too big of a threat!

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-15, 00:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Congrats"
Coral necklace, anyone?

03-11-15, 08:59 PM (EST)
14. "Pre tribal drama...."
No collar arriving back...see a black crow....Joe wants to say sorry, he takes full responsibility, Nina tells him I could have done it, Joe says that he genuinely was so sorry, In conf: I should have shut up and let her participate, I screwed her over today....Nina should have listened to her gut, he tells her that he is absolutely sorry, assuming that she would slow us down and he feels terrible.

We tried to make Nina a non factor and we blew it, Will is cheering him up, I don't like to lose, but we made decision as a team and I backed you up, they say about Nnina....

Nina talks to Will, asks if she is going tonight, she thinks it is between me and will, so In need to convince them it's either me or will...Nina says that she wants to vote out Will, but Jen says this is the second time he didn't perform in the challenge, Will sucks, took longer for Will to swim to the boat the other day, Hali says what if you and I vote Will, I don't trust him, he's a snake, he'll do something idiotic, we are between a rock and a hard place will it be Will or Nina, Says Halli...

Off to TC:

lets talk about the last TC, seemed centered around trust...when you got back to camp aaas there something to talk about, yes says Will I didn't trust him so I voted him out...Joe: Trust issues come into play, only get a few opportunities...your strategy to pull Nina out of this challenge was hard to understand, going through the ladder could have been hard, I messed up this time. They didn't have enough faith in you to let you do it, she agrees, cause todays challenge had nothing to do with hearing
They look at her different
No matter how much we try to make her feel included it always goes back to her being deaf.
Joe is misunderstanding us as much as we are misunderstanding her
Will says that he was winded, today we just as a team just didn't work, but they know what I bring to the tribe
Nina says you can trust me, you would be crazy to keep Will
Jenn but you have been emotional out here, it's hard for everyone here....as it storms
Hali says that we go with the flow but Nina doesn't have that same flow going
Jeff: I know that you consider yourself as a no collar
Nina; before I lost my hearing I was white collar, 44 years, only 7 years since I have been deaf
Hali: in RL, if you want to stay with this tribe and You will have to be more no collar to fit in, if you want to play if you want to be a player....Nina: she thinks that she can be a part of the no collar tribe...

Nina is first voter

No one plays any idol

Votes:

Nina
Will
Will
Nina
Nina

See Joe, then Jenn...see the girls and Joe...then Will

Surv is often about enduring short term losses to endure long time, in the long run hopefully it will be worth it.

Next time on Survivor:

Lindsay: That mentality sucks
Lindsay: Is that how your mom raised you
Rodney: Who the hell gets a tattoo on their face?
See the blindfolded challenge with them bumping into obstacles, and a huge collision and Sierra says she' s bleeding, and Jiffy yells everybody STOP, get medical out here!

03-11-15, 09:00 PM (EST)
15. "Next time"
Two-hour ep. Rodney and Lindsey(?) argue. A massive collision occurs during a challenge. "She's hurt!" Jeff summons medical.

Hali voted for Will. Joe and Jenn voted for Nina.

03-11-15, 09:13 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Next time"
The collision seemed to involve Hali and Jenn. On the Blue tribe, Lindsey will need to vote three times if she wants Mike, Dan and Rodney to all be voted out first.

Sheldor 4555 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-15, 10:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Next time"
michel wrote: "The collision seemed to involve Hali and Jenn."

I thought that at first but the person yelling "She's bleeding" was Sierra so I think it is probably Lindsey/Kelly team that is bleeding.

Also, strange that Blue Collar would sit out Mike and Rodney? Is this a Reward Challenge?

And yet another repeat challenge!

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-15, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Next time"
Little known fact: Jeff Probst is Tribe.

Also EPMB is--- (Gaaaack...<death rattle>)

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-15, 03:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Next time"
LAST EDITED ON 03-12-15 AT 03:32 PM (EST)

This belongs in spoilers.
Wait, this is spoilers.{Emily Litella voice) Never mind.

03-12-15, 04:45 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Next time"
"Little known fact: Jeff Probst is Tribe."

The show would be better if that was the case.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •