The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S30 | ECST | Episode 2"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Flowerpower1 4375 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-04-15, 09:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "after intro...."
Masaya, day 4....see tyler making fire....day 4 we just got fire, and barely at that says Max, we are struggling at camp, the fact that we don't work with our hands sets us apart from BC, ne thing is that we have a beautiful beach to go swimming in, as a fan, student and teacher of this game, tip my cap to some that have gone before me

Hatch 2. 0, Richard Hatch Jr....Max is a little bit of a no collar, strips, don't know how much is a show or how much he's distracting us from how well he knows this game.

Max continues, it's free, a great way to get some time alone, because when they know you are going to be naked they leave you alone, getting private time, time to think...

brown haired girl: max loves this game like I do...he's a trend setter, then they see Shirin ##### naked....they should be doing this stuff in the no collar....Thyler is like Oh no, I can't even look this way....as she is talking to Tyler and Juaquin, this is hysterical! Hahahahahha she's trying to do the pot over the fire

Tyler and Juaquin. so funny

At no collar: hey Nina, you have a blister on your ankle, my heal
I have tried to get to know Nina, with her disability, because she's deaf, she' s trying to make conversation with her...see Joe, and Will...Jenn says it is hard to have conversations about her...

Vince in conf: there are snarky comments from the girls regarding Nina....they want to take a skinny dip....let's go
Nina: ever since I lost my hearing, people have pushed me aside, the girls here have exploited me since day one, never asked me to go, never asked me to do anything with them....I thought they would make me feel like I belonged....she is calling them out, you have ignored me since day one....she's put off, you know what Hali? Do't touch me
Jenn is on an amazing high and she gets back and Nina is calling them mean girls
We made a grown woman cry....in conf Jenn says get it together Nina, so I guess she is someone was are going to have to baby a little bit...Nina is complaining to Will....Will says that what can I do, I am sympathetic to her situation but at this point I am pretty sure she's already put a target on her back.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S30 | ECST | Episode 2   tribephyl     03-04-15       
   Post TC   Brownroach     03-04-15     1  
   Previously on Survivor   Flowerpower1     03-04-15     2  
   after intro....   Flowerpower1     03-04-15     3  
   at White Collar camp   Brownroach     03-04-15     4  
   RE: S30 | ECST | Episode 2   dabo     03-04-15     5  
   Back at Blue Collar   Brownroach     03-04-15     6  
     RE: Back at Blue Collar   PepeLePew13     03-04-15     9  
   Post Nina conflict   Flowerpower1     03-04-15     7  
   RE: S30 | ECST | Episode 2   dabo     03-04-15     8  
   RC/IC   Brownroach     03-04-15     10  
   Pre IC   Flowerpower1     03-04-15     11  
   RE: S30 | ECST | Episode 2   Outsider32     03-04-15     12  
   Red camp, post IC   Brownroach     03-04-15     13  
   RE: S30 | ECST | Episode 2   dabo     03-04-15     14  
     RE: S30 | ECST | Episode 2   Brownroach     03-05-15     24  
         RE: S30 | ECST | Episode 2   dabo     03-05-15     25  
             RE: S30 | ECST | Episode 2   michel2     03-05-15     26  
                 RE: S30 | ECST | Episode 2   Brownroach     03-06-15     27  
   TC   Brownroach     03-04-15     15  
     RE: TC   dabo     03-04-15     17  
   post IC drama, pre TC   Flowerpower1     03-04-15     16  
     Congratulations   michel2     03-04-15     21  
         RE: Congratulations   PepeLePew13     03-04-15     22  
             RE: Congratulations   michel2     03-04-15     23  
   Next time   Brownroach     03-04-15     18  
     RE: Next time   dabo     03-04-15     19  
   post TC....day 39   Flowerpower1     03-04-15     20  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •