The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S30 | ECST | Episode 2"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Flowerpower1 4361 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-04-15, 09:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "post IC drama, pre TC"

No collar day 6....vince and Joe, can't believe we lost, a complete group effort or failure....Hali: so the challenge eblew up so now we are going to TC, being the no collar tribe, it's not one of our strengths...s.ee Jo and Will talking

Vince is plotting, against Will...we are all feeling the lack of strength and exhaustion but this is an opportunity to blind side a power player, Joe....

talking to Nina

Me vince and Will have to stay true to each other, says Nina, after my blow up I know that they want me out...

see a tarantula....talking to Will and girls. Jenn says let's vote out vince, I don't trust him, I would like to but I am nervous about Nina....Joe says it's still early enough we should keep the team strong, nina is the weakest link, she's 54 years old and her hearing

do the split...you 2 girls vote vince, and will and I vote Nina, she doesn't play it, tie and revote it's Nina....

Joes says that hopefully Will is with me....

Will in conf: I don't want to vote Nina out, because I am the only brother in the whole game, if me vince and nina, we can

see Will talking to Vince, that those three are gong to split the vote, this is a big time, to get a big player out, Joe, I don't know if I am willing to let him out, I don't trust Jenn at all, she's mean to Nina, get her out of here,

Will says you have to trust me, we got the votes

Will tells Nina, we will get Jenn out...Nina says I want to know how you are feeling about your health, vince is concerned that your health is getting in the way with the challenges....says Nina to Will....Will is getting mad, me getting tangled up in the buoy lost the challenge, if he wants me gone that's a whole difft story....

Joe needs my vote, but at the same time I don't know if I can trust Vince, this one's going to be a doozy....

Coming in to TC....

grab their torches and get fire

part of the ritual, fire represents your life...

let's talk about the group dynamics....Nina, in beginning saw Hali and Jenn a lot, and Joe joined that, and Will and I hung out because we have a lot in common, the young people didn't include me. Difficult for me cause I can't hear and don't want to be annoying I felt so alone

Jenn says I haven't been around someone that has a hearing los, but this is a game so deal with it

Vince says he likes cohesion but he's in the middle the glue to keep it all together...

Joe smiles, vince in the middle could be the real power....Joe says that the person that needs to go will go home.

Jenn, says that no one playing this game is stupid, but we need to keep the numbers up...it's a huge concern, we need to keep our tribe strong

Will: water has always been the black man's kyrtonite

will says you don't know who to trust in this game
Vince one thing to watch from home and another to be here, how do you handle being here. Vince says to go with his gut instead of his head...if he was unsure he's solid now

Jenn would like to see the original plan move foreword, but I could be in trouble tonight
it could be me tonight...been watch ing in person....flattering Jiffy

If you get your way tonight will, I will go home, and see less of you, don't want to see you till the end

Time to vote: First voter: nina votes Jenn
Halli votes Vince
Jenn votes
Joe votes Nina
just not the strongest player on the tribe

Will is last voter

vote tally

no one plays the idol
see Jenn and Joe, then Jenn

Jenn
Vince
Nina
Jen
Vince
Vince

OMG, Vince is toast, see Will and Nina is looking around...
see Will....Vince says good play

first vote, first blindside, not bad, and this game is only just getting started, see Joe SMILING!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S30 | ECST | Episode 2   tribephyl     03-04-15       
   Post TC   Brownroach     03-04-15     1  
   Previously on Survivor   Flowerpower1     03-04-15     2  
   after intro....   Flowerpower1     03-04-15     3  
   at White Collar camp   Brownroach     03-04-15     4  
   RE: S30 | ECST | Episode 2   dabo     03-04-15     5  
   Back at Blue Collar   Brownroach     03-04-15     6  
     RE: Back at Blue Collar   PepeLePew13     03-04-15     9  
   Post Nina conflict   Flowerpower1     03-04-15     7  
   RE: S30 | ECST | Episode 2   dabo     03-04-15     8  
   RC/IC   Brownroach     03-04-15     10  
   Pre IC   Flowerpower1     03-04-15     11  
   RE: S30 | ECST | Episode 2   Outsider32     03-04-15     12  
   Red camp, post IC   Brownroach     03-04-15     13  
   RE: S30 | ECST | Episode 2   dabo     03-04-15     14  
     RE: S30 | ECST | Episode 2   Brownroach     03-05-15     24  
         RE: S30 | ECST | Episode 2   dabo     03-05-15     25  
             RE: S30 | ECST | Episode 2   michel2     03-05-15     26  
                 RE: S30 | ECST | Episode 2   Brownroach     03-06-15     27  
   TC   Brownroach     03-04-15     15  
     RE: TC   dabo     03-04-15     17  
   post IC drama, pre TC   Flowerpower1     03-04-15     16  
     Congratulations   michel2     03-04-15     21  
         RE: Congratulations   PepeLePew13     03-04-15     22  
             RE: Congratulations   michel2     03-04-15     23  
   Next time   Brownroach     03-04-15     18  
     RE: Next time   dabo     03-04-15     19  
   post TC....day 39   Flowerpower1     03-04-15     20  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •