The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S30 | ECST | Episode 2"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-04-15, 08:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S30 | ECST | Episode 2"
Don't mind me while I sniff your hair. I'm just looking to add fresh layers to my love nest. Oh and keep the conversation in here while the Westies wait until midnight to see the creepiness go down.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Post TC Brownroach 03-04-15 1
 Previously on Survivor Flowerpower1 03-04-15 2
 after intro.... Flowerpower1 03-04-15 3
 at White Collar camp Brownroach 03-04-15 4
 RE: S30 | ECST | Episode 2 dabo 03-04-15 5
 Back at Blue Collar Brownroach 03-04-15 6
   RE: Back at Blue Collar PepeLePew13 03-04-15 9
 Post Nina conflict Flowerpower1 03-04-15 7
 RE: S30 | ECST | Episode 2 dabo 03-04-15 8
 RC/IC Brownroach 03-04-15 10
 Pre IC Flowerpower1 03-04-15 11
 RE: S30 | ECST | Episode 2 Outsider32 03-04-15 12
 Red camp, post IC Brownroach 03-04-15 13
 RE: S30 | ECST | Episode 2 dabo 03-04-15 14
   RE: S30 | ECST | Episode 2 Brownroach 03-05-15 24
       RE: S30 | ECST | Episode 2 dabo 03-05-15 25
           RE: S30 | ECST | Episode 2 michel2 03-05-15 26
               RE: S30 | ECST | Episode 2 Brownroach 03-06-15 27
 TC Brownroach 03-04-15 15
   RE: TC dabo 03-04-15 17
 post IC drama, pre TC Flowerpower1 03-04-15 16
   Congratulations michel2 03-04-15 21
       RE: Congratulations PepeLePew13 03-04-15 22
           RE: Congratulations michel2 03-04-15 23
 Next time Brownroach 03-04-15 18
   RE: Next time dabo 03-04-15 19
 post TC....day 39 Flowerpower1 03-04-15 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

03-04-15, 09:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Post TC"
LAST EDITED ON 03-04-15 AT 09:05 PM (EST)

Actually, we go to Blue Collar camp first. Interesting. Dan lost his underwear and has made this odd wrap thing to cover his bits. The tribe thinks he is wearing thin. Segue to opening credits.

Flowerpower1 4330 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-04-15, 09:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Previously on Survivor"
LAST EDITED ON 03-05-15 AT 08:26 AM (EST)

18 castaways, 3 tribes, welcome, at the no collar it's harmony and open arms, but Joes popularity began to rub vince the wrong way...for blue collar it was all about hard work, made fire, and even found food, only thing that didn't work was Dan's personality....The white collar tribe, all business, but a bunch of bosses without employees didn't work. At the IC, WC struggles continued, WC to TC, at first Tribal, Juaquins ally, So, is voted out.

Jiffy at TC: Are you good players, did you make the right move
17 left, who's next?

at sunrise, blue collar day 4....see crabs on shore, eating the crabs, see the tribe....yell for Dan, he's in the water, got hit by a wave, face first into a rock and lost his manties....they are all laughing
Mike conf: lost his underwear has his belt wrapped around his waist with shirt, so he doesn't show his junk...gonna get fried...can't raw dog in jeans, it will tear me a part
Lindsay: socially dan's game is dumber than dumb. He was plotting to become funny....so he's the guy that loses his manties, jokes on him, leave me alone long enough so I can go to TC and see your sweet ##### go home!

Key: wc = white collar, bc = blue collar, nc = no collar

03-04-15, 09:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "after intro...."
Masaya, day 4....see tyler making fire....day 4 we just got fire, and barely at that says Max, we are struggling at camp, the fact that we don't work with our hands sets us apart from BC, ne thing is that we have a beautiful beach to go swimming in, as a fan, student and teacher of this game, tip my cap to some that have gone before me

Hatch 2. 0, Richard Hatch Jr....Max is a little bit of a no collar, strips, don't know how much is a show or how much he's distracting us from how well he knows this game.

Max continues, it's free, a great way to get some time alone, because when they know you are going to be naked they leave you alone, getting private time, time to think...

brown haired girl: max loves this game like I do...he's a trend setter, then they see Shirin ##### naked....they should be doing this stuff in the no collar....Thyler is like Oh no, I can't even look this way....as she is talking to Tyler and Juaquin, this is hysterical! Hahahahahha she's trying to do the pot over the fire

Tyler and Juaquin. so funny

At no collar: hey Nina, you have a blister on your ankle, my heal
I have tried to get to know Nina, with her disability, because she's deaf, she' s trying to make conversation with her...see Joe, and Will...Jenn says it is hard to have conversations about her...

Vince in conf: there are snarky comments from the girls regarding Nina....they want to take a skinny dip....let's go
Nina: ever since I lost my hearing, people have pushed me aside, the girls here have exploited me since day one, never asked me to go, never asked me to do anything with them....I thought they would make me feel like I belonged....she is calling them out, you have ignored me since day one....she's put off, you know what Hali? Do't touch me
Jenn is on an amazing high and she gets back and Nina is calling them mean girls
We made a grown woman cry....in conf Jenn says get it together Nina, so I guess she is someone was are going to have to baby a little bit...Nina is complaining to Will....Will says that what can I do, I am sympathetic to her situation but at this point I am pretty sure she's already put a target on her back.

03-04-15, 09:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "at White Collar camp"
They just got fire. But they have a lovely beach. Time for Max to get naked and go for a swim! He thinks it's strategic to get "alone time". Now Shirin is also bottomless.

at Red camp: Hali tells Nina she has a blister on her ankle. The tribe is discussing that Nina is deaf and how that is complicating communication with her. Nina getting a bit upset in confessional. Then confronts tribe about not being included in skinny-dipping trip. Jenn says they will have to baby her a bit. Will is sympathetic but says Nina has probably put a target on herself already.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

03-04-15, 09:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S30 | ECST | Episode 2"
Glad Dan didn't decide to test the bluromatic, most everyone else did.

03-04-15, 09:24 PM (EST)
6. "Back at Blue Collar"
Mike is busting chops because people are playing basketball and not doing stuff around camp.

At Red camp, Vince thinks Joe is getting undue credit. He tells Nina. He needs acknowledgement and verification. (Vince is needy.) Vince confronts Joe. Will notes that this is making everyone uncomfortable.

Nina tells Vince her loyalty is with him. Jenn thinks Vince is dangerous and "too no-collar for his own good."

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

03-04-15, 09:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Back at Blue Collar"
Vince, I'd like your acknowledgement and verification that you're a total dumbass.

03-04-15, 09:24 PM (EST)
7. "Post Nina conflict"
LAST EDITED ON 03-05-15 AT 10:15 AM (EST)

blue collar, AM....Mike gets up and needs to get water....Rodney says that I work hard, he busts my balls...at the end of the day, we need to play hard too, and they made a basketball basket...Mike gets Dan to come help him....Mike says he's had to work hard for everything in his whole life, been true blue collar his whole life, and they haven't, I wanted to play basketball, but I couldn't because there is stuff to be done, he's flipping out on them

Rodney, Mike is pushing people's buttons, you just start one fight with somebody you have a target on your back

No collar: Joe brings crabs to camp. see vince jealous, the girls say that's awesome

Nina helps....he's complaining to Nina, those girls love Joe, and Vince says it's all about Joe, he has a young mans bravado...i'm 32 now, Joe's the center of attention guy and it's pissing me off, it doesn't go over well....Joe says it does...Vince to Joe: I know that you get excited when you do stuff, I felt like a lot of ego, you wanted it done your way, and vince and Joe fighting for power, Will says they are fighting to be alpha dogs and it's getting old...Joe: vince pulled me aside and he needed me to admit that you did this and this....Joe says he has a lot of issues, he wants to be the provider and calling the shots, but he's a loose canon and I don't like it. Vince said that Joe said all the right things and I want to believe him but I am surrounded by people that love me and have peace, but I don't trust him.

See Nina and Vince bonding and hugging

Joe says that I don't trust him, the girls say that vince scares me, he' s going to do something that will screw up this tribe says Jenn.
Joe says that V is intuitive and Jenn says that he is a little too no collar for his own good...

03-04-15, 09:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: S30 | ECST | Episode 2"
Yeah, we're heading for a showdown at the no-collar corral. But the passive-aggressive ambush at blue-collar has become a running theme, some big blowout is in the works.

03-04-15, 09:37 PM (EST)
10. "RC/IC"
LAST EDITED ON 03-04-15 AT 09:38 PM (EST)

So was so voted out. So it goes.

Challenge is as advertised. Winner gets massive fish-catching package reward. Second place gets less impressive fishing stuff.

Vince ahead, Dan in second, Tyler third initially. Now Blue collar leading. Now red back ahead. White collar has been flagging throughout so far.

Shirin needing to make up time for White. She does. Will struggling for Red. White is now overtaking both blue and red.

White collar has 4 baskets, Blue has 3. White collar wins! Blue collar comes in second.

Vince gets the post IC comment. Cold war b/w him and Joe.

03-04-15, 09:37 PM (EST)
11. "Pre IC"
Come on in guys....water challenge basketball

everyone sees So voted out, reactions from Dan and Mike

takes idol from Dan,

see Joe smiling

Immunity back up
dive into water swim to platform find bouys attached to rope, maneuver them through rope, get all five buoys in their baskets, win immunity and reward....massive fishing reward....second tribe to finish...line luhrs and speer

sit outs: blue sits out Kelly Dan will surprise them for a fat guy
No collar sits out nina

they are off....vince and they are tied vince, dan, and tyler going first....untangling the balls...vince in water first then dan, then tyler....vince is at 2nd obstacle....5 buoys in total, very difficult but so simple, vince doing nice job for no collar, dan in 2nd, tyler 3rd...vince stuck at the end, dan is first. then Vince, then Tyler, the girls going now...blue collar in lead then Hali for No collar, then WC....sierra is very calm, Hali in in the lead, then blue collar, No collar first, then blue, then yellow....Jenn is flying, then Mike, for blue, then Max is slow....Jenn and Mike, just like the first challenge....Jenn is first, then will goes, then blue is done then Max, Will is up for blue, then Lindsay for blue collar, shirin needs to make up some time....can she make up some time, will is slowing down, shirin is gaining on Will, Will is stuck in the water, shirin is ahead of will, he's all tangled up, white collar is in second.....moving fast, will is having a disaster....finally has buoy free white collar is first to finish coming from dead last

Joe is in now, rodney coming back, and Joe is flying through the courts

Bule and Yellow are shooting for their baskets...white collar scores, juaquin, sierra scores, now joes shooting ad white collar scores again,on fire, juaquin with four, sierra with 2, red has 0, 3 for blue collar, No collar can't get a basket, white collar wins, then blue collar....comes in second, rodney picks her up, and red got NO baskets

shirin gets the idol and Dan get s the other part....red gets nothing, see Joe, now Vince, someone is going home, see Joe, Vince confessional, me and Joe, he's standing there, it's going to be missiles ready to fire....

feel like it will be vince!

Outsider32 584 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-04-15, 09:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outsider32 Click to send private message to Outsider32 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: S30 | ECST | Episode 2"
Is this back to back boot confessionals? It has to be for Vince to go.

03-04-15, 09:47 PM (EST)
13. "Red camp, post IC"
LAST EDITED ON 03-04-15 AT 10:06 PM (EST)

Vince says Will is deteriorating. His exhaustion showed. But- it's an opportunity to blindside Joe! Nina, Will, and Vince are aligned.

Joe talking to Will, says Nina is the weakest link. He thinks Nina is looking for the idol. They will split the votes between Vince and Nina. Will is going to determine how this goes. Now Will is talking to Vince. Vince wants to boot Jenn. Vince, Will and Nina will vote for Jenn. But now Nina tells Will that Vince is "concerned about Will's health." Will not happy with Vince for thinking that.

03-04-15, 09:48 PM (EST)
14. "RE: S30 | ECST | Episode 2"
Wow, that got weird.

03-05-15, 01:53 AM (EST)
24. "RE: S30 | ECST | Episode 2"
Lol. This is my favorite post in this thread. I don't know exactly what you're referring to, but yet somehow I agree.

03-05-15, 11:52 AM (EST)
25. "RE: S30 | ECST | Episode 2"
The No Collars are just so ... emotional!

Things were all set up to steamroll Jenn, who hadn't had one confessional since returning to camp. Because Vince is in an alpha male struggle with puppy Joe who is just contently occupied with puppy play. But then Nina compassionately talks to Will about his health, unintentionally throwing Vince under the bus and sending Will on the warpath. Big game-changing moment, and it was just downright weird.

michel2 4503 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

03-05-15, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: S30 | ECST | Episode 2"
I don't see it as unintentionally throwing Vince under the bus because he asked Nina to talk to Will about his condition. If Vince had talked to Will himself maybe it wouldn't have turned this way.

03-06-15, 02:31 AM (EST)
27. "RE: S30 | ECST | Episode 2"
LAST EDITED ON 03-06-15 AT 02:57 AM (EST)

But Nina's talking to Will about his health *did* unintentionally throw Vince under the bus. The "unintentional" aspect is that neither Vince nor Nina considered that Will might take umbrage at the insinuation that he wasn't well.

I don't know what they were expecting to gain by bringing it up, since they were counting on Will as an ally. "We really want to vote out x, but if you're not feeling up to snuff, we could vote you out instead"? Huh?

03-04-15, 09:55 PM (EST)
15. "TC"
Nina says she and Will hang out because they have a lot in common. She doesn't want to be a nag about her hearing to the others, though.

Vince likes cohesion. He wants to be the glue. Joe says Vince is going to land right where he needs to. (tee-hee)

Will realizes he sucked in the challenge.

Vince has been trying so very hard over the last six days. He feels solid with everyone now.

Jenn hopes the original plan will go forward.

Time to vote:

Nina votes Jenn
Hali votes Vince
Joe votes Nina

No idol played.

Jenn
Vincelot
Nina
Jen
Vince
Vince... is out!
What an a-hole.

03-04-15, 09:58 PM (EST)
17. "RE: TC"
Too busy being the hero of his own movie to respect the other players.

03-04-15, 09:57 PM (EST)
16. "post IC drama, pre TC"

No collar day 6....vince and Joe, can't believe we lost, a complete group effort or failure....Hali: so the challenge eblew up so now we are going to TC, being the no collar tribe, it's not one of our strengths...s.ee Jo and Will talking

Vince is plotting, against Will...we are all feeling the lack of strength and exhaustion but this is an opportunity to blind side a power player, Joe....

talking to Nina

Me vince and Will have to stay true to each other, says Nina, after my blow up I know that they want me out...

see a tarantula....talking to Will and girls. Jenn says let's vote out vince, I don't trust him, I would like to but I am nervous about Nina....Joe says it's still early enough we should keep the team strong, nina is the weakest link, she's 54 years old and her hearing

do the split...you 2 girls vote vince, and will and I vote Nina, she doesn't play it, tie and revote it's Nina....

Joes says that hopefully Will is with me....

Will in conf: I don't want to vote Nina out, because I am the only brother in the whole game, if me vince and nina, we can

see Will talking to Vince, that those three are gong to split the vote, this is a big time, to get a big player out, Joe, I don't know if I am willing to let him out, I don't trust Jenn at all, she's mean to Nina, get her out of here,

Will says you have to trust me, we got the votes

Will tells Nina, we will get Jenn out...Nina says I want to know how you are feeling about your health, vince is concerned that your health is getting in the way with the challenges....says Nina to Will....Will is getting mad, me getting tangled up in the buoy lost the challenge, if he wants me gone that's a whole difft story....

Joe needs my vote, but at the same time I don't know if I can trust Vince, this one's going to be a doozy....

Coming in to TC....

grab their torches and get fire

part of the ritual, fire represents your life...

let's talk about the group dynamics....Nina, in beginning saw Hali and Jenn a lot, and Joe joined that, and Will and I hung out because we have a lot in common, the young people didn't include me. Difficult for me cause I can't hear and don't want to be annoying I felt so alone

Jenn says I haven't been around someone that has a hearing los, but this is a game so deal with it

Vince says he likes cohesion but he's in the middle the glue to keep it all together...

Joe smiles, vince in the middle could be the real power....Joe says that the person that needs to go will go home.

Jenn, says that no one playing this game is stupid, but we need to keep the numbers up...it's a huge concern, we need to keep our tribe strong

Will: water has always been the black man's kyrtonite

will says you don't know who to trust in this game
Vince one thing to watch from home and another to be here, how do you handle being here. Vince says to go with his gut instead of his head...if he was unsure he's solid now

Jenn would like to see the original plan move foreword, but I could be in trouble tonight
it could be me tonight...been watch ing in person....flattering Jiffy

If you get your way tonight will, I will go home, and see less of you, don't want to see you till the end

Time to vote: First voter: nina votes Jenn
Halli votes Vince
Jenn votes
Joe votes Nina
just not the strongest player on the tribe

Will is last voter

vote tally

no one plays the idol
see Jenn and Joe, then Jenn

Jenn
Vince
Nina
Jen
Vince
Vince

OMG, Vince is toast, see Will and Nina is looking around...
see Will....Vince says good play

first vote, first blindside, not bad, and this game is only just getting started, see Joe SMILING!

03-04-15, 10:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Congratulations"
Congrats to those who voted for creepy Vince. He really caused his own elimination when he had Nina talk to him about his health. He was stupid to delegate such a touchy discussion. It changed the whole game.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

03-04-15, 10:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Congratulations"
I had Vince all the way since last Thursday, right after the premiere episode... but I let myself be talked out of picking him while I was going through all the threads for the SOTS!

03-04-15, 11:03 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Congratulations"
It was between Nina and Vince so I don't feel bad for taking the alternative. It would have been the sensible thing to do like Joe said but Vince was so unreliable that he pushed Will to vote against him.

I wonder what would have happened with our speculation if Nina had been clearly shown in those vidcaps and it was either Jenn or Joe that wasn't shown along with Vince. It would have made this TC much more suspenseful, I think.

03-04-15, 09:59 PM (EST)
18. "Next time"
Red tribe surfs, blue tribe has issues. From what I gather.

03-04-15, 10:01 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Next time"
The pot boils over.

Meanwhile, Vince is totally convinced he would have won the game so they did the right thing voting him out.

03-04-15, 10:02 PM (EST)
20. "post TC....day 39"
Next time...
Jenn: want to go surf
Jenn: Halley and I have been looking at thiese waves, why don't we go and have some fun with it
One tribes paradise see the no collars surfing

is another tribes night mare
see Mike going ballistic about work
Rodney throws a huge bunch of firewood to the pile....they are fed up with Mike, it's plain to see...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •