The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S30 | Episode 3 | Title, Tweets and Teases *No Sources*"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-04-15, 06:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S30 | Episode 3 | Title, Tweets and Teases *No Sources*"
Ep 3 Title: "Crazy Is As Crazy Does"

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S30 | Episode 3 | Title, Tweets... CTgirl 03-05-15 1
   RE: S30 | Episode 3 | Title, Tweets... tribephyl 03-05-15 2
       RE: S30 | Episode 3 | Title, Tweets... PepeLePew13 03-05-15 3
           RE: S30 | Episode 3 | Title, Tweets... michel2 03-05-15 4
               RE: S30 | Episode 3 | Title, Tweets... PepeLePew13 03-05-15 6
                   RE: S30 | Episode 3 | Title, Tweets... michel2 03-05-15 7
                       RE: S30 | Episode 3 | Title, Tweets... PepeLePew13 03-05-15 8
                           RE: S30 | Episode 3 | Title, Tweets... Sheldor 03-06-15 10
                               RE: S30 | Episode 3 | Title, Tweets... PepeLePew13 03-08-15 15
                           RE: S30 | Episode 3 | Title, Tweets... michel2 03-06-15 11
                           RE: S30 | Episode 3 | Title, Tweets... Outsider32 03-07-15 14
 RE: S30 | Episode 3 | Title, Tweets... Sheldor 03-05-15 5
   RE: S30 | Episode 3 | Title, Tweets... dabo 03-06-15 9
       RE: S30 | Episode 3 | Title, Tweets... michel2 03-06-15 12
           RE: S30 | Episode 3 | Title, Tweets... dabo 03-06-15 13
               RE: S30 | Episode 3 | Title, Tweets... Outsider32 03-08-15 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-15, 11:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S30 | Episode 3 | Title, Tweets and Teases *No Sources*"
3 Questions with Jeff Probst - explains why everyone is getting naked

Highlights:
Young people, generally speaking, are not as good at playing the game as someone in their late 30s or 40s or 50s. Strategy really benefits from experience. So don’t count out all the oldies just yet!

Two strong outings so far. Tease us up for what’s in store next week.
We start to see the nuances within each tribe emerge and this is where tribal bonds are going to strengthen or begin to fall apart.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-15, 02:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S30 | Episode 3 | Title, Tweets and Teases *No Sources*"
So don’t count out all the oldies just yet!

Okay, so the oldies would be Nina, Carolyn and Dan. Stating that we shouldn't count them out...yet. So, while the oldies won't be winning, they aren't all leaving before the merge.

We start to see the nuances within each tribe emerge and this is where tribal bonds are going to strengthen or begin to fall apart.
Because we know how things have worked out in both Nagarote and Masaya, is this suggesting that it is Escameca's turn at TC.

The set-up is certainly there. Seeing Rodney's womens alliance working so well together, methinks that it's one of the guys going. Lindsey hates Dan, Sierra distrusts Dan and Mike, Mike is quickly working his way into becoming enemy #1.
Somehow, Dan makes it through Escameca's first TC but does Mike as well?

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-15, 04:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S30 | Episode 3 | Title, Tweets and Teases *No Sources*"
I interpret the "Don't count out all the oldies just yet" to mean that not all of the oldies should be counted out, that doesn't mean one couldn't go as the next boot with the other oldtimers lasting longer in the game.

michel2 4530 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

03-05-15, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S30 | Episode 3 | Title, Tweets and Teases *No Sources*"
You are right about Jeff's quote but would he have made it just before an episode in which an older player goes home? They won't all make the merge but I think Jeff's telling us that they all make it to episode 4. He's also saying that a player in his 20s is going home this week. My early money is on Lindsey.

03-05-15, 10:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: S30 | Episode 3 | Title, Tweets and Teases *No Sources*"
I'm not seeing where he says that a 20-something is going? All I'm seeing is that they generally don't play as well as the 30-and-ups.

03-05-15, 10:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: S30 | Episode 3 | Title, Tweets and Teases *No Sources*"
I'm infering that he means one goes home. How else does it show that they aren't as good? Playing better means outlasting.

03-05-15, 11:34 PM (EST)
8. "RE: S30 | Episode 3 | Title, Tweets and Teases *No Sources*"
There's been more winners in their 20's than in any other age range (14 of 29, including Sandra's first win).

Jiffy talks out of his ass all of the time so I wouldn't be basing any assumptions about boot options on his word.

Sheldor 4633 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-15, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: S30 | Episode 3 | Title, Tweets and Teases *No Sources*"
That's true that 14 of 29 winners were in their 20's

However, 15 of 29 were 30 or older
12 of 29 in their 30's
2 of 29 in their 40's
1 of 29 in their 50's

Min = 21 (Fabio and Jenna)
Max = 57 Bob

The Median Age of all the Winners is exactly 30!
i.e.
Half (14) younger than 30
Half (14) older than 30
And One 30 year old Winner (Danni)

Note: Average = 31.24 skewed up a bit by Bob's age

03-08-15, 10:46 AM (EST)
15. "RE: S30 | Episode 3 | Title, Tweets and Teases *No Sources*"
Note that I was saying "age range" and the 30's are separate from the 40's, 50's etc. ... the point is that I don't think we can make any inferences over the likelihood of a certain age range doing well. You could have a young winner with the other final five all being older (or vice versa).

I'll say it again... Jiffy has a long history of talking out of his azz, so take it with a grain (many grains) of salt.

03-06-15, 04:45 PM (EST)
11. "RE: S30 | Episode 3 | Title, Tweets and Teases *No Sources*"
LAST EDITED ON 03-07-15 AT 12:47 PM (EST)

I really don't think Jeff was speaking about the history of the show but simply about this season and these oldies. His hint about the next episode applies only to the next episode: "Don't count all these oldies out" pretty much means an oldie will not go home this week.

ETS: I want to apologize, Pepe. I reread the article and realized that I had the wrong context. Jiffy was talking generalities and explaining the age divide, not directly talking about the enxt episode. The only thing we can take from that' I think, is that there are some older players in the end game...not exactly a big spoiler, is it?!

Outsider32 584 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-07-15, 03:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outsider32 Click to send private message to Outsider32 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: S30 | Episode 3 | Title, Tweets and Teases *No Sources*"
The casting has changed since One World. Since that season, the winners have been older with exception for two and they were not the typical pretty people either. the runner-ups have been older except for two, and one was 29. The third place finisher has been older every season since OW.

Sheldor 4633 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-15, 07:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S30 | Episode 3 | Title, Tweets and Teases *No Sources*"

A DIVISION OF LABOR CAUSES CRACKS IN THE HARD-WORKING BLUE COLLAR TRIBE, ON “SURVIVOR,” WEDNESDAY, MARCH 11

“Crazy Is As Crazy Does” – A division of labor causes cracks in the hard-working Blue Collar tribe. Also, one castaway’s strategy during the immunity challenge completely backfires, on SURVIVOR, Wednesday, March 11 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

http://www.cbspressexpress.com/cbs-entertainment/shows/survivor/releases/view?id=42103

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-15, 01:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: S30 | Episode 3 | Title, Tweets and Teases *No Sources*"
I have to wonder if the hypesters are being a bit cute calling the problem at blue collar a "division of labor" -- is there really a cause causing cracks when the cracks are already there?

Kelly is a mystery figure at this point. If Mike is the true blue-collar workaholic he seems then he should be happy to have as much work as he can handle, he's keeping busy all the time though it isn't good game in Survivor terms. Dan is having trouble fitting in, but he is trying. Meanwhile we have Rodney who has secured his two "dumb blondes" (forgive the term); and Lindsey who is passive-aggressive, determining for herself what must be the truth and spreading the word so that when it blows up in someone's face they won't have seen it coming and won't know where it came from.

03-06-15, 04:49 PM (EST)
12. "RE: S30 | Episode 3 | Title, Tweets and Teases *No Sources*"
Even if we haven't seen anything about this season's Purple Kelly, I still think she will side with Mike and Dan. With Rodney, Sierra and Lindsey, she is 4th but she could be 3rd with the two guys and force Rodney or Sierra's hand: Vote against Lindsey or draw rocks. I'm sure they'd give in.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-15, 05:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: S30 | Episode 3 | Title, Tweets and Teases *No Sources*"
Pulling a Cochran is soooo White Collar.

Yeah, I can see Kelly standing her ground, making the play, she might even ferret out the cancer. Wish we had heard more from her, because she could very well be someone the other players are afraid of.

Outsider32 584 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-08-15, 10:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outsider32 Click to send private message to Outsider32 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: S30 | Episode 3 | Title, Tweets and Teases *No Sources*"
Or she could get voted out instead. Remember Boston Rob. I decided to read wiki on RI and wow BR was on top of everything. We know Rod wants to emulate him(if he's seen the how before) and BR was known to vote people out who tried to get someone else out other than his target. Even when Matt was being honest with Rob about wanting to stay true to him and not vote with the other alliance, Rob saw through all of that and took him out.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •