The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S30 | Social Media Spoiling and Spe..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Outsider32 584 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-21-15, 08:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outsider32 Click to send private message to Outsider32 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "How things are shaping up"
LAST EDITED ON 03-21-15 AT 08:45 PM (EST)

So far we can say social media's early pics before the cast release assessment has indeed been indicative of alliances. We are about to see Joaquin and Rodney. And Hali, Jenn, and Joe have been tight from the start. Mike and Sierra are close and Mike is close with the young NCs. But Shirin........this is why she can't be gone next. She and Jenn are too close.

I'll say this it appears that Mike, Joe, Dan will be one side one side and Rodney, Joaquin, Tyler will be another. Who is Sierra with? I see either Sierra or Dan leaving if Escameca loses. Rodney will sell Dan to get Sierra to vote with them for this one round. Or the guys all agree to get out Sierra.

If Nagarote loses, Shirin is the target but its not possible. That would mean Jenn didn't get close enough with her. Something big is about to happen here and its why Carolyn needs to be careful. I think its possible Hali could even go this episode if Will wants to break up Jenn and Hali. But for that to happen Shirin has to be kept in the dark. To me if this tribe loses the most likely to go is Carolyn or Kelly.

If Carolyn goes, thats a crucial number for the other alliance that is gone. If Dan is gone, then its not a big deal.

Jenn, Hali, and Joe are looking to have the numbers at the merge. Mike is gonna move from the Joaquin and Rodney tandem and take Sierra with him and reunite with Kelly and with Mike's apparent closeness with Joe the six align together. With Will as the tagalong in their eyes and Shirin now tightly bonded with them. If Dan is still there he's in that group. If Carolyn is still there she will make it known she's going to the other side.

Without Carolyn, its a nine person alliance against Joaquin, Tyler, and Rodney.

But remember, Will knows he's not in a win-win situation with the no collars so he very well could flip and also remember Joe proposed a split vote on Nina and Vince to flush out an idol if Nina had it. They would be dumb to try that again if Carolyn is still there because it's a 7-5 advantage team Joe but with a vote split giving team Tyler a 5-4-3 advantage on the first vote.

I am calling these alliances
If Carolyn's out next
Jenn, Joe, Hali, Will, Mike, Dan, Sierra, Shirin, and Kelly

Tyler, Joaquin, and Rodney

If Kelly is out next
The same group minus Kelly and Will
The same group plus Carolyn and Will

If Dan is out next
The same group minus Dan and Will

If Sierra is out next
The same group minus Sierra and Will

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S30 | Social Media Spoiling and Spe...   tribephyl     02-27-15       
   PreShow and Premiere Party   tribephyl     02-27-15     1  
     RE: PreShow and Premiere Party   suzzee     02-27-15     2  
     RE: PreShow and Premiere Party   Flowerpower1     02-27-15     3  
     RE: PreShow and Premiere Party   Agman2     03-02-15     6  
   RE: S30 | Social Media Spoiling and...   Outsider32     03-01-15     4  
     RE: S30 | Social Media Spoiling and...   PepeLePew13     03-02-15     5  
   Dan's Paley Center Exhibit Photos   Sheldor     03-02-15     7  
     RE: Dan's Paley Center Exhibit Phot...   Sheldor     03-02-15     8  
         RE: Dan's Paley Center Exhibit Phot...   Sheldor     03-02-15     9  
   RE: S30 | Social Media Spoiling and...   PepeLePew13     03-16-15     10  
     RE: S30 | Social Media Spoiling and...   suzzee     03-16-15     11  
     RE: S30 | Social Media Spoiling and...   CTgirl     03-16-15     12  
   Blue Tribe reunion   CTgirl     03-20-15     13  
     RE: Blue Tribe reunion   Flowerpower1     03-20-15     14  
   How things are shaping up   Outsider32     03-21-15     15  
     RE: How things are shaping up   tribephyl     03-22-15     17  
         RE: How things are shaping up   Outsider32     03-22-15     19  
   Merge tribe COLOR   tribephyl     03-22-15     16  
     RE: Merge tribe COLOR   michel2     03-22-15     18  
   RE: S30 | Social Media Spoiling and...   Georganna     03-23-15     20  
     RE: S30 | Social Media Spoiling and...   suzzee     03-23-15     21  
         RE: S30 | Social Media Spoiling and...   Agman2     03-23-15     22  
             RE: S30 | Social Media Spoiling and...   Georganna     03-23-15     23  
   RE: S30 | Social Media Spoiling and...   Flowerpower1     04-03-15     24  
     RE: S30 | Social Media Spoiling and...   CTgirl     04-03-15     25  
         RE: S30 | Social Media Spoiling and...   SuperGr0ver     04-13-15     26  
             RE: S30 | Social Media Spoiling and...   Flowerpower1     04-13-15     27  
             RE: S30 | Social Media Spoiling and...   Georganna     04-14-15     28  
             RE: S30 | Social Media Spoiling and...   tribephyl     04-14-15     29  
                 RE: S30 | Social Media Spoiling and...   Georganna     04-14-15     30  
                     RE: S30 | Social Media Spoiling and...   PepeLePew13     04-14-15     31  
                         RE: S30 | Social Media Spoiling and...   Georganna     04-14-15     32  
                             RE: S30 | Social Media Spoiling and...   Sheldor     04-14-15     33  
                                 RE: S30 | Social Media Spoiling and...   Georganna     04-14-15     34  
                                     RE: S30 | Social Media Spoiling and...   Sheldor     06-11-15     35  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •