The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S30 | Episode 1 | Vidcap Analysis *No Sources*"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-26-15, 02:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S30 | Episode 1 | Vidcap Analysis *No Sources*"
This is the thread to deposit and discuss the episode 2 vidcaps.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Post Show Promo tribephyl 02-26-15 1
   RE: Post Show Promo tribephyl 02-26-15 3
 Press Images tribephyl 02-26-15 2
   tons more Press Images tribephyl 02-26-15 4
       RE: tons more Press Images Outsider32 02-26-15 5
           RE: tons more Press Images PepeLePew13 02-26-15 6
               RE: tons more Press Images Outsider32 02-27-15 7
               RE: tons more Press Images Outsider32 02-27-15 8
 2.28.15 10sec Promo tribephyl 03-01-15 9
   RE: 2.28.15 10sec Promo Outsider32 03-01-15 10
       RE: 2.28.15 10sec Promo tribephyl 03-02-15 11
   3.1.15 10sec Promo tribephyl 03-02-15 12
 IC2 Order Sheldor 03-02-15 13
 3.1.15 Promo tribephyl 03-03-15 14
 IC Explanation tribephyl 03-03-15 15
   RE: IC Explanation Sheldor 03-03-15 16
       RE: IC Explanation PepeLePew13 03-03-15 17
           RE: IC Explanation Sheldor 03-06-15 19
 Web Promo tribephyl 03-03-15 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

02-26-15, 02:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Post Show Promo"
Vidcaps and Transcript courtesy of SurvivorFever.net

Jeff Probst: Next time on Survivor...
Max: Do you mind if I go for a swim?
Probst: White collar takes on the No Collar mentality.
Tyler (camera confessional): I don't know why our camp has suddenly become the naked camp. What is going on around here?
(Shirin bottomless on the beach)
(Max running naked in the ocean)
Tyler (to Joaquin): You totally looked.
Joaquin: No way, I didn't look.
Probst: While Nina is taking on her entire tribe.
Nina: Don't touch me!
Nina (camera confessional): I had thought my tribe would try to make me feel like I belong.

02-26-15, 02:38 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Post Show Promo"

Note the idol in it's nook, just behind Nina's head.
This fight happens long before IC2 and is therefore most likely mis-direction.
Nina may be a target but I'm looking towards Vince as early boot spec.

02-26-15, 02:34 PM (EST)
2. "Press Images"
@Camp Masaya

@Camp Nagarote

@Camp Escameca

@IC2

MayanSun notes that timestamps indicate the photographer is at Nagarote after IC

Proven further by the shot of Jenn with her bag AND the empty idol nook under Vince's elbow...

02-26-15, 03:14 PM (EST)
4. "tons more Press Images"
~Nagarote
~Vince
~Vince
~Vince
~Vince
~Vince/Jenn
~Jenn
~Jenn
~Jenn
~Hali
~Hali
~Hali
~Vince/Joe
~ Joe
~Joe
~Nina
~Nina
~Nina
~Will
~Will

~Escameca
~Dan
~Dan
~Lindsey
~Lindsey
~Lindsey
~Lindsey/Sierra
~Lindsey/Sierra
~Mike
~Mike
~Kelly
~Rodney

~Masaya
~Masaya
~Tyler
~Tyler
~Joaquin
~Max
~Max
~Max
~Carolyn
~Shirin

~JP @IC2
~@IC2
~@IC2
~@IC2
~Nagarote @IC
~Nagarote @IC
~Nagarote @IC
~Vince @IC2
~Masaya @IC2
~Escameca @IC2

Outsider32 584 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-26-15, 08:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outsider32 Click to send private message to Outsider32 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: tons more Press Images"
Bye Nina? Unless she finds the idol or Will she's a goner. Vince got way too much screentime to go this early the first show though.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-15, 09:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: tons more Press Images"
So got a lot of screen time as well, but that didn't stop her from being an early boot.

02-27-15, 09:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outsider32 Click to send private message to Outsider32 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: tons more Press Images"
You can't edit out getting chosen to choose for the tribe and looking for the idol. With all that screentime it was mostly everyone talking about her. I look at confessionals to determine endgame. Seeing someone's perspective of theirselves is more important than another person's perspective of that person. Which is also why I'm not on the Joe winners edit thing people are talking about.

I don't know if I can talk about this here. It depends who's ring that was in that ep3 IC challenge.

02-27-15, 09:36 PM (EST)
8. "RE: tons more Press Images"
Most boots usually do get lots of screentime their boot episode. Not always but usually.

03-01-15, 01:47 AM (EST)
9. "2.28.15 10sec Promo"
Transcript and Vidcaps courtesy of SurvivorFever.net

VO: Next Wednesday, Survivor reveals all.

Max (camera confessional): I have no qualms being in my birthday suit.

Joaquin: Ohhhh, no!

Will (camera confessional) This one's gonna be a doozy.

03-01-15, 05:55 PM (EST)
10. "RE: 2.28.15 10sec Promo"
You'd think Max would be more classy. I don't really like him.

03-02-15, 01:59 AM (EST)
11. "RE: 2.28.15 10sec Promo"
Funny. I had the exact opposite reaction to Max's antics. In fact I like him more because of it. Very Hatchian of him and quite ballsy.
But why is no one remarking on Shirin's blurbush?

It's unclassy for a guy to go full monty but somehow not even remarkable for a woman to go full monica?

03-02-15, 02:22 AM (EST)
12. "3.1.15 10sec Promo"
same verbiage and vidcaps other than these...

Sheldor 4633 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

03-02-15, 08:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "IC2 Order"
It is interesting that this video promo of Immunity Challenge #2

was reversed as we see the actual lineup Left to Right is Yellow, Blue, Red

However, I was right that it was Dan diving in for the Blue Tribe and that Kelly is sitting out.
I wonder if Kelly is not a good swimmer?

Sitting Out
Blue = Kelly
Red = Nina

Looks like the order is:

1: Tyler(Yellow), Dan(Blue), Vince(Red)

2: Carolyn(Yellow), Sierra(Blue), Hali(Red)

3: Max (Yellow), Mike(Blue), Not Seen: Joe(Red)??

4: Shirin(Yellow), Lindsey(Blue), Jenn(Red)??
(No Photos)

5: Joaquin(Yellow), Rodney(Blue), Will(Red) (with a slight lead?)

Or more likely Joe (Red's best athlete) went last and so maybe Jenn went 3rd (against Max/Mike), Will went 4th (against Shirin/Lindsey) and is about to be lapped by Joaquin and Rodney; and Joe is on the platform waiting for Will to finish?

The end is tossing the five (or maybe first to hit 3) buoys into the basket.

03-03-15, 01:19 AM (EST)
14. "3.1.15 Promo"

VO: Survivor, White Collar, Blue Collar, No Collar has just begun, and Wednesday, all will be revealed, maybe too much.

Announcer: There's no turning back.

Joaquin: Oh, no. I can't even look that way.

03-03-15, 02:15 PM (EST)
15. "IC Explanation"
IC2 Explanation

To start, five members from each tribe will gather on platform. The first member of each tribe will dive from the first platform and swim to a second. Once they’re on the second platform, they’ll take a ball and run it along a rope. The rope twists and turns around the obstacle that is attached to the second platform. Once they’ve gotten the ball over the obstacle, they’ll climb the obstacle themselves and jump into the water.

From there, the players will have to maneuver the ball over, around, and through a floating obstacle.

Then they’ll swim the ball to the final platform. Once they’ve placed the ball in a basket, the next member of their tribe will start the course. When all five of the balls are in the basket, the tribe will have to shoot them, basketball-style into a floating goal. The first two tribes to sink all five shots wins immunity.

This game will be won or lost on the basket-shooting phase.

03-03-15, 08:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: IC Explanation"
Thanks tribephyl!

"This game will be won or lost on the basket-shooting phase. "

Let's see who mentioned Basketball in their Bios...

Red (No Collar)

Joe Anglim
Personal Claim to Fame: I am most proud of winning a state championship for Basketball my senior year of high school.
What is your favorite sport? It’s a true tie between Basketball and volleyball. I love hoops, but the last several years I've been playing a lot of sand volleyball, which I love playing down here in the valley of the sun.

Will Sims
Hobbies: Basketball, karaoke and traveling
What is your favorite sport? Basketball

Blue (Blue Collar)

Rodney Lavoie
Personal Claim to Fame: I was captain of the Boston high school all-star football team and the Basketball team.
Hobbies: Going to the gym, working out, playing Basketball, video games, popping bottles at the club and going to sporting events and concerts.
What is your favorite sport? Basketball and football.

Sierra Dawn Thomas
Hobbies: Rodeo, Basketball, football, hunting and fishing.
What is your favorite sport? Rodeo, Basketball and long-distance running.
Why Will You Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I am a 6’1” model and most people just see me as a pretty face, but I’m a cowgirl and rancher who doesn’t mind doing a man’s job. I am also an extreme athlete. I played Basketball, volleyball and ran track and cross-country in high school (got offered a full ride scholarship for college basketball but decided to take the rodeo scholarship).

Yellow (White Collar)

NO ONE!

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-15, 08:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: IC Explanation"
So... naturally, it's going to be the White Collars that win this, right? A corollary to the old Survivor maxim that says you will fall flat on your face if you say you're good at something.

03-06-15, 03:47 PM (EST)
19. "RE: IC Explanation"
Pepe wrote: "So... naturally, it's going to be the White Collars that win this, right?"

RIGHT you are! No One on White Collar mentioned basketball in their Bios (though I'm pretty sure Joaquin has probably played a lot of basketball) and they won.

Joe and Will failed miserably for the Red Tribe.

Rodney and especially Sierra backed up their Bios!

03-03-15, 11:12 PM (EST)
18. "Web Promo"

VO: Survivor, White Collar, Blue Collar, No Collar has just begun,

Rodney: We're working hard. We need to play hard, too.

VO: And Wednesday,

Vince (talking to Will): I don't trust Jenn at all. Zero trust.

VO: All will be revealed...

Jenn (camera confessional): Vince is just a little too no collar for his own good.

VO: ...maybe too much revealed.

VO: There's no turning back.

Joaquin: Oh, no. I can't even look that way.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •