The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"East Coast Update Thread, S30, Episode 1"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower1 4351 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-25-15, 08:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"East Coast Update Thread, S30, Episode 1"
Here we go, FOLKS! Keep all siggies out, and anything regarding the show needs to stay in this thread till after it's aired on PT...Have PHUN!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: East Coast Update Thread, S30, ... PepeLePew13 02-25-15 1
 Season S30 BEGINS.... Flowerpower1 02-25-15 2
   RE: Season S30 BEGINS.... Outsider32 02-26-15 12
       RE: Season S30 BEGINS.... Brownroach 02-26-15 15
 post intro: Flowerpower1 02-25-15 3
 So...what happened? Brownroach 02-25-15 4
   RE: So...what happened? PepeLePew13 02-25-15 5
       RE: So...what happened? Brownroach 02-25-15 7
       RE: So...what happened? michel2 02-25-15 8
           RE: So...what happened? suzzee 02-26-15 14
 Surprises michel2 02-25-15 6
   RE: Surprises CTgirl 02-26-15 9
       RE: Surprises tribephyl 02-26-15 10
           RE: Surprises Brownroach 02-26-15 11
               RE: Surprises michel2 02-26-15 16
 RE: East Coast Update Thread, S30, ... Flowerpower1 02-26-15 13
   RE: East Coast Update Thread, S30, ... michel2 02-26-15 17
       RE: East Coast Update Thread, S30, ... Flowerpower1 02-27-15 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-25-15, 09:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: East Coast Update Thread, S30, Episode 1"
First confessional goes to ... SO. Kiss of death?

02-25-15, 09:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Season S30 BEGINS...."
Scenery: After 29 seasons, 15 years, Survivor is once again breaking the mold 18 americans divided in to 3 tribes, based on occupations, White collar tribe, used to being in charge and calling shots. First conf: SO: she makes everyone cry
Max: as a college prof I taught Survivor
Carolyn in corp america everyone wants your job, same in S, everyone wants your goal

Blue collar: state trooper, aren't afraid to get hands dirty
Mike: oil and gas industry, if you aren't getting your hands dirty, you ain't gonna win
Hair stylist with little girl, no one as strong as I am
Postal worker, Dan, here to live his dream, plan on being remembered one way or the other

NO collar tribe: Sailing instructor, Youtube sensation
Jenn: Sailing instructor....
money makes your life easier
Hali: I am in law school I am in it for the greater good
Vince: coconut vendor...guided by ny own decisions, let me surf this for a second

White collar vs Ble vs NO collar

Joaquin:
Joe: I don't want the to think I am a threat
Rodney: they think I am a meat head, but I am filet mignon
Now it's game on
39 days, one survivor....

see them driving to the beach where their mats are...

As a survivor fan says Shirin, 10 years of applying, I am prepared to play this game, thesis like fate....

get on their mats
Welcome....YAY!!! divided into 3 groups based on profession and approach to life
Yellow, you are the white collar tribe, call the shots, make the rules. Tyler...ring true to you, yes, he enjoys setting team goals, I worked at the largest and most cut throat talent agency

Blue collar: physically involved in your work...Dan: we built the heart of America, sore at the end of the day....shirin smirks
Lindsay agrees, the winner of this show is on this mat

Red: the no collar, free spirits...don't make the rules, don't follow the rules, you tend to break the rules
Vince embraces it. I live the way I want to live my life
Rodney, when you look at this other group, what do you think of the other group, he moves furniture, work hard pay harder....I don't want the to know I am a salesmen, I have to sell myself to get money says Rodney

Carolyn says they are giving us a bad rap, we work just as hard
Matt says that my 9 to 5 does't describe who i am

White collar picking one person to volunteer...Max says that one thing you don't want to do is to put yourself into a leadership position
they pick Joaquin

Blue picks Dan

No collars pick Will, Max says not surprised they are having a hard time picking anyone....they pick Will

Will promised them sandwiches....from the ocean...eclectic food array...will says that he had a video that wen tviral, live in the moment, put your guard down and have fun

All of them have to pick a second person...Dan picks Mike, Will pics Jenn
Joaquin picks So.

Messiah tosses them all something, sends them all back to camp

Escameca

Nagarate

one of the red girls gets a conf that class has nothing to do with it, it's survivor warfare

Outsider32 584 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-26-15, 03:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outsider32 Click to send private message to Outsider32 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Season S30 BEGINS...."
I thought that was Carolyn that said that?

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-15, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Season S30 BEGINS...."
You mean Cherilyn, don't you?

02-25-15, 09:24 PM (EST)
3. "post intro:"
I love being a no collar
Then the deaf woman points out her cochlear implant, she is gong in to it 110 percent
they are making a group decision...it could be an option for shelter or food....they prioritize...we got the vibe

go to the water...then they go where they are told to, deceive: get small bag of beans and clue to the HI, then honesty: get big bag of beans...they get to make the choice, Will and Jenn....

They choose the big bean bag, doing what's best for us as a crew

Then cut to blue collar: my heart wants to be a good guy, but villains win the game, they opt for the big bag this early, too soon to be a villain

focus on building camaraderie

they come back and tell them what they did, and they are heroes....but Sierra thinks they are lying and took the small bag....she is saying they screwed us to another girl...

Cut to White collar...they introduce each other...Carolyn says the first thing they do is introductions...we are not ashamed of being white collar, they all knew what to do...So confessional, see them reading it....Joquin says that we are taking this one, but what are we going to tell them. Joaquin wants the small bag and the HII clue, So said that Juaquin iwas so sure
they hug...So reads the HII clue

Not too far from where you quench your thirst

So feels she is making a deal with the devil

02-25-15, 10:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "So...what happened?"
Oh...you got voted out.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

02-25-15, 10:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: So...what happened?"
It was so wet at TC.
So was so yapping all the way, battling Carolyn and everyone else.
The writing was so much on the wall.
Jiffy was so ready to extinguish So's torch in the end.
So sad.
So predictable.
Off So goes.

02-25-15, 11:28 PM (EST)
7. "RE: So...what happened?"
It's probably best that she's gone immediately, or else we'd be doing this ad nauseam.

michel2 4529 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

02-25-15, 11:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: So...what happened?"
I liked Shirin's vote: "SO much drama".

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-15, 10:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: So...what happened?"

I can't get a coffee cup with my name on it.

02-25-15, 10:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Surprises"
While we expected Vince to be a character, jealousy wasn't one of the traits I expected to see.

Jenn had quite a nice role as the woman that has two guys rivaling for her attention.

Joe is as advertised.

Carolyn was my biggest surprise. I didn't expect she'd play this well so soon.

Mike and Rodney were more mellow than I thought. As expected, Dan is in early trouble.

Kelly had a much smaller role than I expected.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-15, 00:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Surprises"
Agree with all your surprises. I also didn't expect to like Tyler as well as I did.

Overall, it's a good cast - lots of fun characters.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-15, 00:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Surprises"
agree with michel and agree with you too.
Tyler held the last voter position and that usually only happens to the decision maker, I'm surprised it wasn't Max or Shirin.
Tyler is playing a low key but integral role in tribe dynamics and I don't really see shades of a need to belong, like JP was touting he suffers from.

02-26-15, 01:56 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Surprises"
But I sort of see 50 shades of grey in Vince.

02-26-15, 04:38 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Surprises"
And a definite shade of green...

02-26-15, 08:46 AM (EST)
13. "RE: East Coast Update Thread, S30, Episode 1"
Sorry peeps....something came up in the middle of Survivor last night, that I needed to address. Dang, so sorry!

02-26-15, 04:39 PM (EST)
17. "RE: East Coast Update Thread, S30, Episode 1"
No need to apologize FP. I hope that everything worked out OK.

02-27-15, 04:13 PM (EST)
18. "RE: East Coast Update Thread, S30, Episode 1"
Da*n it! I was blindsided!

All is well! <3

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •