The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Most boring Bachelor season ever"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

bunny 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-20-04, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bunny Click to send private message to bunny Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Most boring Bachelor season ever"
Is it me? This was the most boring one ever. At first I thought Jesse was kinda cute but the more I looked at him, he became kinda creepy. None of the women really stood out either. He also made the wrong choice. He's better off with Tara. Let's hope next season is more exciting.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Most boring Bachelor season eve... qwertypie 05-21-04 1
   RE: Most boring Bachelor season eve... calamityc 05-21-04 2
 RE: Most boring Bachelor season eve... buckeyegirl 05-21-04 3
   RE: Most boring Bachelor season eve... bdemoney 05-21-04 4
   RE: Most boring Bachelor season eve... SilverStar 05-26-04 7
 RE: Most boring Bachelor season eve... djandy 05-26-04 5
   RE: Most boring Bachelor season eve... escapedude 05-26-04 6
 RE: Most boring Bachelor season eve... chromeNblonde 05-30-04 8
   RE: Most boring Bachelor season eve... Flowerpower 05-30-04 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-21-04, 01:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Most boring Bachelor season ever"
Naw, not unless they fire everyone who was involved with this season. We'll get more of the same but even more so. Spies, tramps, stalkers.... What will they come up with next?
La Vida es un Tango!

calamityc 1041 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-21-04, 02:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail calamityc Click to send private message to calamityc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Most boring Bachelor season ever"
How about one of the final 2 will turn out to be the Bachelor's half sister from a secret Papa trip to the West Coast?

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

05-21-04, 08:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Most boring Bachelor season ever"
Nope, it's not just you. I thought this was even more boring then Meredith's season. At least with her season you got to know the bachelors a little...as I believe SilverStar said in another thread, they focused on Trish (and Jenny) so much you really didn't get to know (or care) the other girls that much.

A Kyngsladye Original
"Outwit, Outplay and Outwhatever" ~Big Tom

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-21-04, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Most boring Bachelor season ever"
I agree completely, Buckeye. By the end of most seasons I feel like I actually know something about the final two and have an opinion as to who I would like the bachelor/ette pick. But this time I didn't even care. They seemed like the exact same girl to me.

They both looked the same, acted the same, were only one year apart (although everyone kept saying how young Jessica was!), etc. Most seasons the two finalist are exact opposites and you feel like you got a chance to know them better. (instead of the show focusing so much on other people, i.e. Trish/Jenny).

For example, Kristen and Jen (from Andrew's season) were complete opposites. As were Helene and Brooke (from Aaron's). Definitely Charlie and Ryan were two completely different people. I think that's what seemed so disappointing to me is that I just didn't care this time who Jesse picked.

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

05-26-04, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Most boring Bachelor season ever"
*waves* to BEG! Yup, I said that and I stick by it! Trish did add a little kick to the show (in the rear, that is ) but I would have liked to get to know the other girls too. In the end, I wished he would have picked Tara, but I was over it about 2 seconds after the show ended.

I did however like the spy idea and I would like to see that done again on the next Bachelor (or on the Bachelorette)

Handcrafted by RollDdice
On the scales of desire, your absence weighs more than someone else's presence.

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

05-26-04, 11:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Most boring Bachelor season ever"
Definitely the most boring season ever. Too much of Trish, and not enough of the other girls. It would help if they wouldn't show the same clip 4 or 5 times during a show (this season of the Bachelor..., next week..., coming up..., next...). You've got thousands of hours of tape, why do they need to use the same clips over and over and over?

This franchise is dying a slow death because of their Bachelor picks (picking players and not someone looking for a relationship), their editing practices (as cited above), and because the show is no longer a novelty. The Bachelorette shows are much more interesting because of the fun and comeraderie between the guys, and because the Bachelorettes are there for the right reasons (to find someone that they can marry), and its more fun to see a woman empowered than begging and needy. They should have more Bachelorettes, and less Bachelors.

And can I just say that if you go to the trouble to have a spy, why did Jesse ignore her advice? Stupidest Bachelor and season ever.

djandy
S8 ABC Red Ink Champ, S7 ABPABC Red Ink Champ, CMY FOMO Red Ink Champ

escapedude 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-26-04, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail escapedude Click to send private message to escapedude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Most boring Bachelor season ever"
"Definitely the most boring season ever. Too much of Trish, and not enough of the other girls. It would help if they wouldn't show the same clip 4 or 5 times during a show (this season of the Bachelor..., next week..., coming up..., next...). You've got thousands of hours of tape, why do they need to use the same clips over and over and over? "

Cause the majority of the footage is BORING!...Just like most reality shows...

I agree this wasnt the best season.

chromeNblonde 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-30-04, 00:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail chromeNblonde Click to send private message to chromeNblonde Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Most boring Bachelor season ever"
yeah it sucked. i like the Bachelorettes better. screw these stupid men, they don't know what they really want.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

05-30-04, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Most boring Bachelor season ever"
Most definately agree that this was the worst of all the seasons to date. We talk about how WE did not get to know the bachelorettes, well, I got the feeling that Jesse did'nt really know them too well either, let alone have "love" feelings for one.

And it's nice to have a "spy" put in their two cents, but do it early and then let the guy decide who to get to know. Why did they constantly bring Jenny back, again and again. It was really more about who she picked than who Jesse picked. And did we really need to see her cry and fret over how upset she was about deceiving the girls....who cares! What a goody two-shoes loser. Yes, I agree that this was the worst season of all the Bachelor/Bachelorette shows.....bummer. I really liked the show at first! Hope that they assess the downward spiral and make amends.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •