The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""Be the Amazing Racer"- Episode Q"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-26-05, 09:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
""Be the Amazing Racer"- Episode Q"
Ok, I admit it, I just wanted to see the girls in a wet t-shirt. Except Mary Adam.

Can I just say how quiet it is with Jonathon gone?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: "Be the Amazing Racer"- Episode... Surveysez 01-26-05 1
 RE: "Be the Amazing Racer"- Episode... Seana 01-26-05 2
   RE: "Be the Amazing Racer"- Episode... ARnutz 01-27-05 5
       RE: "Be the Amazing Racer"- Episode... Seana 01-27-05 6
           RE: "Be the Amazing Racer"- Episode... PepeLePew13 01-31-05 13
   RE: "Be the Amazing Racer"- Episode... ginger 01-27-05 8
 RE: "Be the Amazing Racer"- Episode... cadfile 01-26-05 3
   RE: "Be the Amazing Racer"- Episode... Cygnus X1 01-31-05 14
 RE: "Be the Amazing Racer"- Episode... ohmyheck 01-26-05 4
   RE: "Be the Amazing Racer"- Episode... ginger 01-27-05 7
       RE: "Be the Amazing Racer"- Episode... ohmyheck 01-31-05 15
 RE: "Be the Amazing Racer"- Episode... seahorse 01-27-05 9
   RE: "Be the Amazing Racer"- Episode... ginger 01-27-05 10
 RE: "Be the Amazing Racer"- Episode... tvgeek401 01-30-05 11
   RE: "Be the Amazing Racer"- Episode... seahorse 01-31-05 12
       RE: "Be the Amazing Racer"- Episode... tvgeek401 01-31-05 16
 RE: "Be the Amazing Racer"- Episode... cadfile 02-01-05 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Surveysez 2793 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

01-26-05, 09:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Surveysez Click to send private message to Surveysez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: "Be the Amazing Racer"- Episode Q"
Did you see him? He looks like me, he sits like me, he scratches like me AND he has a mate who screeches just like a howler monkey. This must prove we are decended from humans.

......monkey in the tree

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

01-26-05, 09:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: "Be the Amazing Racer"- Episode Q"
Dear Kendra,

As the designated agent of revenge for the continent of Africa, I hearby say to you:

Take that!

And that!

Bwahahahaha!

Sincerely,

Ethiopian Food

P.S. I'm not completely without mercy. At least I picked something she should be familiar with. You know, she's a model and all.

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

01-27-05, 07:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: "Be the Amazing Racer"- Episode Q"
Dear Ethiopian Food,

You know it's not fair that you exacted your revenge on me. I am in a race and that puking could really affect my ability to complete the tasks.

It was really bad during that relay race. I thought my butt might explode and I had cramps so bad.

I never put down your country. It was much nicer than Senegal, let me tell you. At least your people choose to be poor. It's so refreshing.

~Kendra

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

01-27-05, 09:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: "Be the Amazing Racer"- Episode Q"
Gosh, a race, you say? Who knew?

Even so, Senegalese Food is a friend of mine and he was insistent that we cuisines all gang up on people who dis us. Everyone else is on the lookout just in case.

Actually, if you wouldn't mind, could you please point me in the direction of the chick who implied it would be better to be sold into slavery than to live here?

Thanks,

EF

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

01-31-05, 05:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: "Be the Amazing Racer"- Episode Q"
Are you friends with Sri Lankan food? Quick, serve up something before she gets a chance to say something pedantic and horrible like "Oh these poor people, they probably chose to live right on the coast where the tsunamis come."

Scratch and sniff

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

01-27-05, 12:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: "Be the Amazing Racer"- Episode Q"

cadfile 176 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-26-05, 09:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cadfile Click to send private message to cadfile Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: "Be the Amazing Racer"- Episode Q"
If I hear "Go Fast Fast" one more time from ugly Americans I will not only stop for petrol but I will have a "breakdown". I understand english you morons.

-- Tuk Tuk driver

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings

01-31-05, 11:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: "Be the Amazing Racer"- Episode Q"
Pssst, my friend...the magic word is "Finito."
Use it in good health.

--Hungarian cabbie

ohmyheck 1919 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

01-26-05, 06:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ohmyheck Click to send private message to ohmyheck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: "Be the Amazing Racer"- Episode Q"
WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We Beat Mary Adam and Freddy Boy and whoever else that was there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you hear what I said to the camera? I got a spine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

01-27-05, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: "Be the Amazing Racer"- Episode Q"
AARON! GET ME DOWN! I'M STUCK! GET ME DOWN!
AARON! AARON! AARON??!

Hayden

I SO RULED when we did the running thing, even without foundation garments...stupid stupid tree trunk challenge!

ohmyheck 1919 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

01-31-05, 01:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ohmyheck Click to send private message to ohmyheck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: "Be the Amazing Racer"- Episode Q"
Yes, Master.

P. S. One brief shining moment and then no spine

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

01-27-05, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: "Be the Amazing Racer"- Episode Q"
Did you see me climb that tree, I was something, huh.

Adam

Handcrafted by RollDdice

01-27-05, 01:40 PM (EST)
10. "RE: "Be the Amazing Racer"- Episode Q"
AAAAAAAAAARONNNNNNN!!!!!

-Hayden

WHAT did you say?

tvgeek401 1615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

01-30-05, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tvgeek401 Click to send private message to tvgeek401 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: "Be the Amazing Racer"- Episode Q"
Okay, guys. Let me tell you something amusing or exciting we learned about me this week...

*silence*

*akward silence*

*crickets chirping*

-Jon

Handcrafted by RollDdice ignore this space. ignore, ignore, ignore this spaceIcecat is da bomb!
why, oh, why did I get the boring dude?

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

01-31-05, 00:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: "Be the Amazing Racer"- Episode Q"
I knew there was something different about this week.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

tvgeek401 1615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

01-31-05, 10:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tvgeek401 Click to send private message to tvgeek401 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: "Be the Amazing Racer"- Episode Q"
No problem, baby!
I'm always here to help.

Handcrafted by RollDdice ignore this space. ignore, ignore, ignore this spaceIcecat is da bomb!

cadfile 176 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-01-05, 02:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cadfile Click to send private message to cadfile Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: "Be the Amazing Racer"- Episode Q"
Just re-watched an awsome episode. I looked Good the whole time. Did you see me pass pansy Adam on the stairs. I Rocked!

I kept that tuk tuk driver in his place too.

My dew rag even stayed in place during the final swin.

I did it all even with Kendra puking her guts out every couple of minutes.

-- Freddy

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •