The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S29 FINALE!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-16-14, 01:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S29 FINALE!"
LAST EDITED ON 12-16-14 AT 01:22 PM (EST)

"This Is My Time"

The DAWs

B - Baylor (Missy's daughter) Coyopa/Coyopa/Huyopa
J - Jaclyn (Jon's girlfriend) Coyopa/Coyopa/Huyopa
K - Keith (Wes' father) Hunahpu/Coyopa/Huyopa
M - Missy (Baylor's mother) Hunahpu/Coyopa/Huyopa
N - Natalie (Nadiya's twin sister) Hunahpu/Hunahpu/Huyopa

JURY
Jon (Jaclyn's boyfriend) Hunahpu/Coyopa/Huyopa
Alec (Drew's brother) Coyopa/Hupahnu/Huyopa
Reed (Josh’s boyfriend) Hunahpu/Hunahpu/Huyopa
Wes (Keith’s son) Coyopa/Hunahpu/Huyopa
Jeremy (Val's husband) Hunahpu/Hunahpu/Huyopa
Josh (Reed's boyfriend) Coyopa/Hunahpu/Huyopa

ELIMINATED
Julie (John's girlfriend) Hunahpu/Hunahpu/Huyopa
Dale (Kelley's father) Coyopa/Coyopa
Kelley (Dale's daughter) Hunahpu/Coyopa
Drew (Alec's brother) Hunahpu
John (Julie's boyfriend) Coyopa
Val (Jeremy's wife) Coyopa
Nadiya (Natalie’s twin sister) Coyopa

THE RULES

This week the rules are different. This week you want to vote for the finish order of the five remaining players. Erase where it says "Re: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your votes. Your votes will take this form:

5th/4th/3rd/2nd/1st (winner!)

So, using B for Baylor, J for Jaclyn, K for Keith, M for Missy, N for Natalie, if you think Baylor will be booted next to finish in 5th place, Jaclyn will follow her to the jury in 4th place, Keith will get the least votes for the win from the jury and finish in 3rd place, Missy will just beat out Keith to finish in 2nd (runner up) place, and Natalie will win the game, your vote would read --

B/J/K/M/N!

Just an example, and how often do we get to put together the letters B and J!! If only we had another W WOO! this season!!

All the other standard rules apply, and as always --

HAVE FUN!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 B/N/J/K/M kingfish 12-16-14 1
 M / N / J / B / K Brownroach 12-16-14 2
 M/N/J/B/K chemig902 12-16-14 3
 B | K | J | M | N coldbrewer 12-16-14 4
   Vote Change: M | K | B | J | N coldbrewer 12-17-14 11
 M/K/B/J/N Rembrandt 12-16-14 5
 M/K/J/M/N Outsider32 12-16-14 6
   RE: M/K/J/M/N kingfish 12-17-14 7
   CORRECTION: M/K/J/B/N... dabo 12-17-14 9
       Hey! kingfish 12-17-14 13
           RE: Hey! dabo 12-17-14 15
 Missy/Keith/Bay/Jac/NATALIE Flowerpower1 12-17-14 8
 M/J/B/K/NAT WINS! dabo 12-17-14 10
 M/N/J/K/B Tungusta 12-17-14 12
 B | M | J | N | K Georganna 12-17-14 14
 M / N / B / K / J Sheldor 12-17-14 16
   Vote Change: M | J | B | K | N Sheldor 12-17-14 17
 M/K/B/J/N Round Robin 12-17-14 18
 B/N/J/K/M michel2 12-17-14 19
 N | K | J | B | M tribephyl 12-17-14 20
 Missy/Keith/Jaclyn/Baylor/Natalie CTgirl 12-17-14 21
 M/K/B/J/N Tercel 12-17-14 22
 M / K / B / J / N Scarlett O Hara 12-17-14 23
 VOTE TALLY dabo 12-17-14 24
 Bay / Keith / Jac / Missy / NAT PepeLePew13 12-17-14 25

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-14, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "B/N/J/K/M"
Baylor next.

In order for Nat not to win she has to go F4.

Between J and K, Keith probably prevails.

But Missy will win the Mill.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-14, 04:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "M / N / J / B / K"
LAST EDITED ON 12-16-14 AT 10:46 PM (EST)

I expect that Missy will opt to leave at F5. According to Jon, she and Baylor had a plan in which Baylor would volunteer to be voted out at F4 to further Missy's chances of winning, but I think Missy may see that as pointless now: she can't win any challenges and she won't get many jury votes just for being wounded. Baylor, however can take her place and maybe do better. So Jeff Probst's hypothetical does sort of come true.

Natalie is really the only choice for the last blindside, so she's out at F4, leaving an F3 of Baylor, Jaclyn and Keith. It's possible Jaclyn and Baylor may tie in the final with one vote each, but I'm putting Baylor in second place because Natalie became friends with Baylor and may vote along with Missy for her to win (even though she will have helped get Natalie out). Keith should get the votes of all the guys -- ETA: except Jon!

chemig902 55 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-16-14, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chemig902 Click to send private message to chemig902 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "M/N/J/B/K"
For exactly the same reasons that BR has already listed.

coldbrewer 370 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-16-14, 05:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail coldbrewer Click to send private message to coldbrewer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "B | K | J | M | N"
...at least that's what I think should happen.

Realistically, I see it more as:

M/N/J/B/K

coldbrewer 370 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-17-14, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail coldbrewer Click to send private message to coldbrewer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Vote Change: M | K | B | J | N"
The blindside could be either Baylor or Missy. I'm choosing to go the latter.

Rembrandt 92 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-16-14, 06:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rembrandt Click to send private message to Rembrandt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "M/K/B/J/N"
I believe the final blindside could be Missy. I don't think she opted out like everybody keep saying. I think Natalie flips on B/M.

I believe Keith don't win immunity and was close to winning and that is why he smack himself on the beach. Its wishful thinking, but who knows.

I believe Jac/Baylor both tie in 2nd place with 1 vote each. ( Missy/Jon ).

Natalie wins and gets votes from ( Josh/Jeremy/Wes/Reed/Alec/Keith ).

Outsider32 584 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-16-14, 09:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outsider32 Click to send private message to Outsider32 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "M/K/J/M/N"
I think maybe Missy's injury forces her to leave or get blindsided(idk). Keith loses F4 IC and gets voted out.

12-17-14, 09:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: M/K/J/M/N"
LAST EDITED ON 12-17-14 AT 09:54 AM (EST)

With the jack pot that goes to the eventual winner of this "Time to Vote" contest having grown to such epic proportions, I shouldn't mention this.

But they can vote Missy out only once.

You owe me.

(BTW, I'm not changing my vote with this post)

12-17-14, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "CORRECTION: M/K/J/B/N ?"
For tally purposes and per what was written in post, I am assuming that Baylor did not suddenly metamorphose into an exact copy of Missy. Though it makes sense as a metaphor.

12-17-14, 02:19 PM (EST)
13. "Hey!"
No reneging on the jackpot!

12-17-14, 04:29 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Hey!"
umkay, Baylor is just Missy lite

Flowerpower1 4375 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

12-17-14, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Missy/Keith/Bay/Jac/NATALIE"
See my rationale in the SOTS thread...

Just don't see Keith winning in a puzzle challenge...love that Nadiya was first out, and hopefully a very DESERVING winner, Natalie, is last out!

12-17-14, 01:04 PM (EST)
10. "M/J/B/K/NAT WINS!"
The one thing I cannot wrap my head around is that they are advertising one more blindside, and all of the advertised "blindsides" this season have meant that the person most likely to get the boot did get the boot.

But anyway, Baylor goes to Exile, making HIIs virtually irrelevant. Hobbled Missy has to spend time with the other remaining players, who get fed up with having to take care of her and vote her out in fifth place because she is okay with that, and Baylor doesn't have to turn against her mother.

Keith wins the final immunity making it imperative to vote out Jaclyn, not because she has Jon's vote but because she is a hot chick and the rest of the guys on the jury love her as eye-candy.

In the Finale jury vote Baylor and Keith potentially tie for runner-up, but if not she can not overcome her brat negatives whereas he has survived everyone who has underestimated his game, so Keith gets runner-up.

Natalie wins!

Tungusta 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-17-14, 02:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tungusta Click to send private message to Tungusta Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "M/N/J/K/B"
Natalie is the easy winner if she makes it to Final 3 and Keith is the secondary choice if the former isn't there. However, in one of the most unpredictable season ever, I'll go with Baylor as a longshot pick. If Missy goes at five and Natalie at four, she could be getting their votes since she is blood and Natalie was her closest ally left. Also, Missy had good connection with the other jurors in the game and could help campagin to the other voters to go with her daughter.

Georganna 693 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-17-14, 02:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Georganna Click to send private message to Georganna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "B | M | J | N | K"
LAST EDITED ON 12-18-14 AT 07:56 PM (EST)

Keith is officially the underdog!

Keith is officially the underdog!

Keith is ... out at Final Four !

Sheldor 4639 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

12-17-14, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "M / N / B / K / J"
I have NO idea but that's my guess!

Sheldor 4639 desperate attention whore postings

12-17-14, 05:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Vote Change: M | J | B | K | N"
My original vote was based on editing but editing has led me astray this season so changing my vote.

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-17-14, 05:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "M/K/B/J/N"
The others try to get rid of Natalie, but she uses her idol. Baylor finds one on EI, and uses hers too. With no votes that count, they revote, and Missy gets pitched. Keith fails to win the next IC, and the ax falls on him next since Nat wins immunity. At the final TC, which is relatively boring as final TC's go, no real fireworks take place and Baylor and Jaclyn only get the expected loved one votes. Natalie gets the rest. A complete snoozer.

michel2 4531 desperate attention whore postings

12-17-14, 05:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "B/N/J/K/M"
I'll stick with Missy to the end!

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

12-17-14, 06:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "N | K | J | B | M"
Going with the "best of the worst" theme.
IMHO, an F3 of Natalie, Missy and Keith would be AMAZING!
Instead, I see an F3 with 2 goats and a she-wolf.
2 goats, one likable but vapid, the other an annoying flip-flopper. Both, thrust into game-plays through other better more deserving players, will be devoured by the She-Wolf, Missy.
Protecting her wolf-pup the whole darned way and doing so with zero challenge ability is something that the befuddled jury members will have to base their decisions on.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

12-17-14, 06:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Missy/Keith/Jaclyn/Baylor/Natalie"
I agree with FloPo's SOTS and this is also how I WANT it to happen lol. Team Twinnie for the win. Never would have thought that after episode 1!

Tercel 27 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-17-14, 07:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tercel Click to send private message to Tercel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "M/K/B/J/N"

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-17-14, 08:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "M / K / B / J / N"
Going with #teamtwinnie for the win!

12-17-14, 08:47 PM (EST)
24. "VOTE TALLY"
LAST EDITED ON 12-17-14 AT 08:53 PM (EST)

B/M/J/N/K 1
M/N/J/K/B 1
N/K/J/B/M 1
B/N/J/K/M 2
M/J/B/K/N 2
M/K/B/J/N 6
M/K/J/B/N 2
M/N/J/B/K 2
M/K/B/J/N 6

5th place
Baylor 3
Jaclyn 0
Keith 0
Missy 13
Natalie 1

4th place
Baylor 0
Jaclyn 2
Keith 9
Missy 0
Natalie 6

3rd place
Baylor 7
Jaclyn 10
Keith 0
Missy 0
Natalie 0

2nd place
Baylor 5
Jaclyn 5
Keith 5
Missy 0
Natalie 1

Winner
Baylor 1
Jaclyn 1
Keith 3
Missy 3
Natalie 10

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

12-17-14, 08:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Bay / Keith / Jac / Missy / NAT"
... or Bay / Keith / Jac / Nat / MISSY

It's been a while since we've had two equally deserving candidates duke it out at the end, at least based on the editing. I'm still up in the air as to whether it's Missy or Natalie still standing at the end.

I was very sure that Baylor would be in the F3 with her edit, but it's hard to ignore the vidcap analysis that would seem to suggest that both Keith and Jaclyn make it to the F4. So why Baylor and not Missy? I think that if Missy was going to lay down to let Baylor go ahead, she'd have been given a weaker edit or seemed like someone who was on the edge of caving in to her injury; instead, we saw a fiery, determined Missy to fight through her injury. This suggests to me that, along with Baylor's "I'll help her to the end" (paraphrase), Missy survives the F5 boot.

Then, we've got a blindside at F4. I just think that if Keith was there in the end, he'd be edited as less of a 'dumb' player. Keith fails to win immunity and the girls grab the chance to get the one guy out of the game as the jury is all male before Baylor joins them.

In the F3, Jaclyn gets one vote from Jon (he'd better vote for her if he wants to keep his balls intact). The other votes? I would not be surprised to see a tie between Missy and Natalie, and the vote could go either way, really. I've championed Missy the entire game, but I have a hunch it could be Natalie that pulls it out at the very end.

Or something like that. Could just as easily be flipped backwards between the five of them.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •