The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S29 ep13"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-09-14, 10:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S29 ep13"
ADVISORY: Vote threads are open to all who wish to participate and cast their votes, spoilers and non-spoilers alike. The posts initiating these threads contain no spoiler information other than perhaps referencing what has been revealed in TV promos for the upcoming episode. Non-spoilers, be advised that spoilers may include information in their posts here which you may not wish to read. Spoilers, please do not include spoiler information for future episodes, stick to the episode in question. Thank you.

The DAWs

Baylor (Missy's daughter) Coyopa/Coyopa/Huyopa
Jaclyn (Jon's girlfriend) Coyopa/Coyopa/Huyopa
Jon (Jaclyn's boyfriend) Hunahpu/Coyopa/Huyopa
Keith (Wes' father) Hunahpu/Coyopa/Huyopa
Missy (Baylor's mother) Hunahpu/Coyopa/Huyopa
Natalie (Nadiya's twin sister) Hunahpu/Hunahpu/Huyopa

JURY
Alec (Drew's brother) Coyopa/Hupahnu/Huyopa
Reed (Josh’s boyfriend) Hunahpu/Hunahpu/Huyopa
Wes (Keith’s son) Coyopa/Hunahpu/Huyopa
Jeremy (Val's husband) Hunahpu/Hunahpu/Huyopa
Josh (Reed's boyfriend) Coyopa/Hunahpu/Huyopa

ELIMINATED
Julie (John's girlfriend) Hunahpu/Hunahpu/Huyopa
Dale (Kelley's father) Coyopa/Coyopa
Kelley (Dale's daughter) Hunahpu/Coyopa
Drew (Alec's brother) Hunahpu
John (Julie's boyfriend) Coyopa
Val (Jeremy's wife) Coyopa
Nadiya (Natalie’s twin sister) Coyopa

"Let's Make A Move"

THE RULES

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot in the subject heading.

This is easy, just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your vote, e.g., "Jon." Or, if you think this will be a two-boot week: "Jon & Jaclyn." It doesn't matter which order you put them in unless it matters to you.

This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they are really obvious without actually reading your post.

Other things you want to vote on (who wins what challenge, do HIIs keep pocketed, what'd you think of Probst's soliloquy?), these should go in your post not in your subject line.

2. Reply only to this post. But to change your vote do reply to your own vote post.

Your new heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: Baylor" Or perhaps "VOTE CHANGE: Baylor & Missy" if you think it will be a two-boot week.

3. This is not a discussion thread, do not treat it as such. You know the drill.

There are plenty of places on the forum to debate the merits of people's arguments, have discussions, have civil and polite disagreements: this is a vote thread.

But please feel free to discuss your vote(s) in your own post, make your cases, cast all the extra votes you want, make jokes, vent at His Jiffness, we are really interested in what you have to say.

4. No graphics.

Unless you insist. If you do include a graphic please make it pertinent to something in this episode. Siggies allowed.

5. Have fun!

Survivor is a tricky game.
It can lull you into believing things that aren't real...
...like trust.
And before you know it, you've forgotten the basic premise.
Outwit...
...outplay...
...outlast...
This game is wide open.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Nat kingfish 12-09-14 1
 Jaclyn coldbrewer 12-09-14 2
 Jaclyn Murphy3126 12-09-14 3
 Nat chemig902 12-09-14 4
 Missy Outsider32 12-09-14 5
   VOTE CHANGE:Natalie Outsider32 12-10-14 14
 Jaclyn Brownroach 12-10-14 6
 Jaclyn Flowerpower1 12-10-14 7
 Natalie tribephyl 12-10-14 8
   It's not so bad. kingfish 12-10-14 9
 Jaclyn dabo 12-10-14 10
 Baylor Georganna 12-10-14 11
 Jaclyn Tungusta 12-10-14 12
 Jaclyn michel2 12-10-14 13
   RE: Jaclyn Brownroach 12-10-14 19
 VOTE TALLY dabo 12-10-14 15
 Jaclyn Sheldor 12-10-14 16
 Jaclyn Rembrandt 12-10-14 17
 Jaclyn Scarlett O Hara 12-10-14 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-14, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Nat"
Her arc has gone from background (a non-person), to smart strategist (positively edited), to villain (person about to go). If she does go though, she will be seen as a respected foe IMO. Weirdly, she will exit in a positive light.

But she's lost focus on the end game and what should be her goal, and I think it will cost her. It probably has to happen now because there is a 99.9999999 (->infinity) chance that she will play the HI if she is still here next week which will pretty much insure her seat at F3.

Much the same argument could be made for a Jon boot though, except that his edit at the moment isn’t that of a villain. His unity with Jac is also an advantage for him. And her.

Missy’s and Baylor’s unity keeps them safe-ish, and Keith, low hanging fruit though he is, seems to slide thru these thing without being a main target.

coldbrewer 369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-09-14, 01:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail coldbrewer Click to send private message to coldbrewer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Jaclyn"
LAST EDITED ON 12-10-14 AT 00:58 AM (EST)

Like someone already said, idols will be played. Nat wins the II and uses her HII on Keith. Jon's HII gets flushed out. Missy won't budge, so why not vote out his partner instead? Jaclyn gets blindsided.

Murphy3126 223 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-09-14, 08:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Murphy3126 Click to send private message to Murphy3126 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Jaclyn"
Jacyln gets idoled out by Jon. Team Baylor splits votes & best case, blindside of Jon & he forgets to pass off HII to Jacyln, or Jon plays HII; worst case is Jon safe at F5 with HII & Jacyln gone. J&J no longer have 2 alliances to be the swing vote for & are in the bottom half of a 6 person alliance. Keith is alone & must go with the #’s Team Baylor provides. Missy, Baylor & Nat recently agreed to go to F3 together, & of Keith, J & J, only Jacyln is a goat, but Team Baylor needs to break up J&J more than they need to boot IC threats. Vote Keith out & JJ are 2 of F5 with HII a good chance of II, making them 2 of F4. Nat has possession of HII, no need to play it at TC6, & they can demand, but won’t expect Nat to give up HII at F5 making her the 3rd of F4. At TC 5, Keith has to win II to be in F4; if Jon’s HII gone at TC6, either Keith or Jon gone at F5 & all 3 of Team Baylor in F4.

chemig902 55 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-09-14, 09:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chemig902 Click to send private message to chemig902 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Nat"
She peaked last week, and I think she is done. KUDOS to the CBS editors, though. Their editing of the "Twinnies" as the most annoying TAR contestants EVER had me praying weekly for their elimination. This time the editors actually got me to like Natalie. (Who knows how I would have felt if Nadiya had lasted longer and they had been reunited.)

Outsider32 584 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-09-14, 10:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outsider32 Click to send private message to Outsider32 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Missy"
I just have this sense that Missy doesn't want Jon to go. So Nat and Baylor realize that Baylor has to vote her own mother out to keep JJ from taking over the game. I have felt Missy's boot is building up and last week portrayed her negatively. Probst said he could not have predicted who would be sitting at the end or who would win. Keith I believe could orchestrate her boot.

Outsider32 584 desperate attention whore postings

12-10-14, 07:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outsider32 Click to send private message to Outsider32 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "VOTE CHANGE:Natalie"
Just notice she's doing a lot of retweeting. Usually bootees retweet a lot.

But I won't be surprised if Keith screws this up and puts the target on him by throwing Nat utb.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

12-10-14, 01:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Jaclyn"
I'm going with Jaclyn. Don't know exactly how it will happen, but she seems the most disposable at this point, and she likely won't be expecting it. I think Natalie's planned move against Jon has to occur now, after all the buildup it's received -- but she won't be able to get Jon out. Jaclyn takes the hit instead.

(Also, I'm giving TJ's spoiler one last chance 😊.)

Flowerpower1 4351 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

12-10-14, 02:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Jaclyn"
I really did think, because of the hype, that the conflict rising between Natalie and Jon would be resolved this week. In order for that to happen, then one of them had to go. But, unfortunately when I reason it all out, it's still not going to be done. Ugh.

Jon has an HII, Natalie has one too. We know that the IC will be once again standing on a very small and painful block while balancing on a teeter totter, supporting a cone. Let's hope they don't last 3 or more hours at this...Natalie lasted over 3 hours vs. Reed, and stepped down because she really thought Reed was not ever going to, and she could eat.

The next balance on a small, painful block while holding your hands somehow balancing a ball, that was for reward, she easily won. Reed was voted out. So, I highly suspect that she will win this one as well.

So, if Natalie wins, she won't be going anywhere. Now, I thought that Jon could offer Jaclyn his idol, but why would he do that when he is the greater threat. I do wonder whether or not Missy will tell him to play it this time, that Natalie is after him? I don't know.

While we know that Missy did have plans for her "son" going with her to the F3, she will have more control over him when Jac is gone. I don't know exactly how it will play out, but I wouldn't be surprised to see a tie and a revote here either...

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

12-10-14, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Natalie"
*sniffle*
I hope I'm wrong (my past is on my side)
Plus with kingfish on my side, things aren't really looking that good. More jujubes, guppy?

Alternates would be one of the powercouple... Jon and possibly Jaclyn.
But my thoughts are that Jon gets to the finals. (Jon, the howler monkey VS. Missy and Baylor)
So, Jaclyn could be the boot. But in order for that to happen, I'm thinking that idols will have to be played and I'm pretty sure that both Jon and Natalie will want to keep their idols for F5. That and the probability that a family visit happens at F5 is so far down the percentage ladder that it seems unlikely for idols to pop out as well.
Of course, Missy has personally invested in each of the remaining survivors outside of Jaclyn, so an alternate plan to keep Baylor, Keith and Natalie happy might be to target Jaclyn.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

12-10-14, 03:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "It's not so bad."
At least history will be kind to her.

(munch)

12-10-14, 03:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Jaclyn"
Alt. Jon.

The power couple blood dynamic insists that Natalie has to make her move this week to take out one of the four remaining "bloods." Since Baylor and Missy are pretty much out of the running, she has to take out Jaclyn or Jon. Jon as Jaclyn's safety net is no longer a factor.

To defeat the Cesternino game you have to eliminate the Cesternino, which this time means eliminating both Jaclyn and Jon before Final Tribal.

Georganna 693 desperate attention whore postings

12-10-14, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Georganna Click to send private message to Georganna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Baylor"
LAST EDITED ON 12-10-14 AT 04:13 PM (EST)

Just in case Missy does leave the Game (for the Jury):

If I were one of those Survivors remaining in it, I wouldn't want Baylor sitting beside me at Final Tribal Council.

ETA: And she's not in my Lock Box ...

G

Tungusta 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-10-14, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tungusta Click to send private message to Tungusta Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Jaclyn"
For the family visit spoiler to occur, Jaclyn should be going either this week or the next.

michel2 4529 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

12-10-14, 06:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Jaclyn"
There's a big blindside so it should be a power player like Tribe said in the SOTS. However, every jury member said in interviews that Natalie is a good player so she can't leave with an idol in her bag. Jon's story feels like he will be told by the jury just how bad his game really was.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

12-10-14, 11:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Jaclyn"
Jon's story feels like he will be told by the jury just how bad his game really was.

That's how I had come to see it too. I didn't think he'd learn the truth quite this soon!

12-10-14, 08:07 PM (EST)
15. "VOTE TALLY"
This is post #15 compiling 12 votes and 1 vote change.

Jaclyn 7
Natalie 4
Baylor 1

Sheldor 4603 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

12-10-14, 08:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Jaclyn"
For the second episode in a row I'm voting for Jaclyn.

Baylor/Natalie & Missy all say they want to go to the end together and letting Jon hold onto his Immunity Idol until F5 would be a BIG threat to their F3.

I say Natalie tells Keith "Let's Make a Move" and get Keith to vote for Jon with herself and Missy/Baylor vote for Jaclyn (Jaclyn did vote for Baylor *twice*) to flush Jon's idol.

Natalie takes a BIG risk and holds onto her idol so she can play it at F5 TC and get into the F4 so that results in a 2 votes canceled for Jon and a 2-2 tie for Jaclyn/Natalie.

Shocking (CBS calls it "Explosive" on their Press Images) Tribal Council discussion happens before the re-vote Jon/Jaclyn yelling at Missy/Baylor. Re-vote is 3 for Jaclyn (Keith/Missy/Baylor) and 1 for Natalie (Jon) and the biggest blindside is Jaclyn.

Rembrandt 92 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-10-14, 08:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rembrandt Click to send private message to Rembrandt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Jaclyn"
It would be smart for Missy to want to target Jaclyn because at the moment, Jon, Natalie, and Baylor wants to take her to the end. I would say Keith, but he wouldn't be a shocking blindside.

I would say Natalie wins Immunity. Jon says he trust his alliance.
Jon/Jac both gets blindsided with Jac on the losing end of it.

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-10-14, 08:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Jaclyn"
John is the bigger target and he will play his immunity idol. So ... bye bye Jackie ...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •