The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S29 | Parsing the Jurors"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

chemig902 55 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-06-14, 09:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chemig902 Click to send private message to chemig902 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S29 | Parsing the Jurors"
I do think that Josh, Reed and Jeremy respect game play, but we've been given such misleading information about actual social dynamics this year that it is hard to get a sure read. Post game interviews show that Alec was more likable than his early edit, Reed caused more chaos than we saw on screen, and that, apparently, Jon talked A LOT about wine (boring Nat and possibly others). Because of that, I still can't see Reed or Josh voting for Missy if there is another finalist who played a strategic game. That last exchange between Reed, Baylor and Missy showed a lot of emotion under the surface. That blow up built over a while. I'm not really sure about Keith. He's still figuring our how to play the game. Even when he is a minority alliance, Keith has ended up voting with the majority alliance much of the time. (That leads me to suspect he may not stand strong with Nat when she tries to blindside Jon.) And the only way I could see him casting a vote for either Missy or Baylor is if they were the only choices in an F2.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S29 | Parsing the Jurors   tribephyl     12-06-14       
   RE: S29 | Parsing the Jurors   chemig902     12-06-14     1  
     RE: S29 | Parsing the Jurors   tribephyl     12-06-14     2  
         RE: S29 | Parsing the Jurors   chemig902     12-06-14     4  
     RE: S29 | Parsing the Jurors   Georganna     12-06-14     7  
   RE: S29 | Parsing the Jurors   Murphy3126     12-06-14     3  
     RE: S29 | Parsing the Jurors   chemig902     12-06-14     5  
         RE: S29 | Parsing the Jurors   Murphy3126     12-06-14     6  
   RE: S29 | Parsing the Jurors   Brownroach     12-09-14     8  
     RE: S29 | Parsing the Jurors   chemig902     12-12-14     15  
         RE: S29 | Parsing the Jurors   Brownroach     12-16-14     24  
             RE: S29 | Parsing the Jurors   chemig902     12-16-14     25  
                 RE: S29 | Parsing the Jurors   Brownroach     12-16-14     26  
   RE: S29 | Parsing the Jurors   kingfish     12-09-14     9  
     RE: S29 | Parsing the Jurors   tribephyl     12-09-14     10  
         RE: S29 | Parsing the Jurors   kingfish     12-09-14     11  
             Kingfish Litella   suzzee     12-09-14     12  
   Jon   tribephyl     12-11-14     13  
     RE: Jon   Georganna     12-11-14     14  
         RE: Jon   chemig902     12-12-14     16  
             RE: Jon   Georganna     12-15-14     22  
     RE: Jon   dabo     12-12-14     17  
         RE: Jon   Flowerpower1     12-12-14     18  
             RE: Jon   dabo     12-12-14     19  
                 RE: Jon   Tungusta     12-12-14     21  
                 RE: Jon   Outsider32     12-16-14     23  
   RE: S29 | Parsing the Jurors   dabo     12-12-14     20  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •