The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S29 | Ep 11/12 - ECST - "Kinda Like..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Flowerpower1 4375 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

12-03-14, 11:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Pre Tribal drama...."
Okay....let's see if the Team Joisey spoiler has some TEETH...

Jon really is getting the hero edit...imo. Natalie is appearing to be almost villainous now...hmmmm?

Back at camp and there is the howler monkey...good job Jon!

Jon: winning the IC was absolutely incredible...going in Ihad a few worries about my alliance, sure I was just a little paranoid, but, it's a great feeling going into tribal having the necklace.

see jon, Missy, Bay, and Nat....just in case one of them has the idol, let's split votes. Nat says yeah...3 on Keith
Plan is to get Keith out, he's a threat to win IC's, he's won 2, he needs to go

Jon is my guy! he's got my back, our fab five is strong now we are sending Keith hom. Jon wants to split votes, I am good with that, he's got my back, I 'm good with him says Missy, We are the fab five

See Nat and Jac talking...If we split how do we do it? Me you and Jon on Keith and Missy Bay on Alec. either way i guess it's good to throw votes toward Alec, not want him to feel too comfortable...

Natalie: Jon wins immunity and I was so mad, feels like everything I was doing the last couple of days was just down the drain, makes me depressed at this point

Nat and Bay....Nat was bummed..gave him reward just to blindside him .Bay said she was down for it, mad at Kieth, needed him to win that...stupid ##### Keith...it completely sucks that Jon won IC, it's frustrating because there is not that must time left

Alec lying with Baylor...he is bummed, they are going to vote me out, I am not gonna give up, my backs against the wall, what ever I have to do I will do, flirt with whatever I have to do...he is working Baylor now...why are you laughing, getting wisdom from Alec, true feelings from Alec, that's new...this game has done something to me
Baylor: alec and I have weird relationship...brother sister boyfriend gf...I saw a difft side of him and I liked it a lot...still part f me is glad that he is not going home tonight, Bay tells him, just be patient, trust me...see a snake, then hear Keith....then Nat...I feel like you deserve to be here more than Alec, but you are scary in IC, Alec is useless...I was real close today to getting an IC today, spits...yal'll are taking them to the end...take me out, take alec, but eventually you have to take them out...Keith is telling him you have to think about who you are taking to the ned right now...so Natalie wants to get Alec out now...not Kieth, Jon will be pissed...Nat is telling Baylor...Natalie wants to make big moves, I don't know if I want to get rid of Alec right now...Alec will do whatever we say after this...Natalie is saying it's about me deciding if I have the balls or not to go against Jon....

Nat wants Kieth to stay because he's better at winning IC's then Jon.

Jiffy...Missy...it's impt at who you vote out, wh o is the best at challenges, who is easier to beat....Jon agrees....Jiffy says that Keith you would be the biggest target then, he agrees. Natalie says something, here a snake, and then see Jn give her a look...then a RAT shows up, and they go OMG...
Jon, seeing a rat scurry across TC brings it all out, you are living in the jungle....I think back to reward and there was a wine glass on it...my dad taught me about wine and he is dying of brain cancer right now...he talks about his dad...Jon is crying...he regrets, my dad and I really only started to bond a lot in the past 2 or 3 years...I look back at all the years that I was stubborn and I wouldn't let him in, I regret so much....tears, Jaclyn leans over and kisses his cheek...

Kieth, your son is sitting over there....Keith, could his tragedy work for him? I hope we are sharper than that that we see through this....I have a vote here, if we want to do something here, use my vote to do something. Nat this is a big time to do something big...do something to win...no matter what alliance we are in, we are all on the same page tonight...
Baylor is first voter
Alec votes Keith....sorry brother it's u or me, I had to do it...
Keith votes Alec
see Jon...
see Wes looking 10 pounds heavier...

vote reading:
Keith
Alec
Keith
Alec
Keith
Alec
Alec is out

See Jon looking over at Natalie...with a surprised look on his face...What the Hell?
Says Jon

Based on the reactions of this group, this alliance of 5 may not be so tight, see Natalie smiling...good news for you Keith

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S29 | Ep 11/12 - ECST - "Kinda Like...   Brownroach     12-03-14       
   RE: S29 | Ep 11/12 - ECST - "Kinda ...   dabo     12-03-14     1  
   Post TC   Brownroach     12-03-14     2  
   Previously on Survivor....   Flowerpower1     12-03-14     3  
   RC   Brownroach     12-03-14     4  
     RE: RC   Outsider32     12-03-14     5  
   Post intro...   Flowerpower1     12-03-14     6  
   Post RC   Brownroach     12-03-14     7  
     RE: Post RC   Outsider32     12-03-14     9  
   Post RC...   Flowerpower1     12-03-14     8  
   Later that day   Brownroach     12-03-14     10  
   IC   Brownroach     12-03-14     11  
   Post reward and Jac back at camp   Flowerpower1     12-03-14     12  
   Post IC   Brownroach     12-03-14     13  
   TC   Brownroach     12-03-14     14  
   Post TC   Brownroach     12-03-14     15  
     RE: Post TC   chemig902     12-03-14     36  
   Keith wins Immunity, pre-TC   Flowerpower1     12-03-14     16  
   Return at night from TC   Flowerpower1     12-03-14     17  
   Second RC   Brownroach     12-03-14     18  
   Jon feels there are no cracks   Flowerpower1     12-03-14     19  
   Post Reward challenge, and Natalie'...   Flowerpower1     12-03-14     20  
   Post second RC   Brownroach     12-03-14     21  
   Later that day   Brownroach     12-03-14     22  
   IC   Brownroach     12-03-14     23  
     RE: IC   michel2     12-03-14     29  
         RE: IC   Brownroach     12-03-14     34  
             RE: IC   michel2     12-03-14     37  
                 RE: IC   Flowerpower1     12-04-14     43  
                     RE: IC   Brownroach     12-04-14     45  
                         RE: IC   michel2     12-04-14     47  
                             RE: IC   Brownroach     12-04-14     48  
   Natalie is soooo targeting Jon...   Flowerpower1     12-03-14     24  
   Post Second IC   Brownroach     12-03-14     25  
     TC   Brownroach     12-03-14     26  
         RE: TC   PepeLePew13     12-03-14     32  
             RE: TC   Brownroach     12-03-14     38  
                 RE: TC   PepeLePew13     12-03-14     39  
     RE: Post Second IC   michel2     12-03-14     30  
   Next time   Brownroach     12-03-14     27  
     RE: Next time   michel2     12-03-14     33  
         RE: Next time   Brownroach     12-03-14     40  
   Pre Tribal drama....   Flowerpower1     12-03-14     28  
     RE: Pre Tribal drama....   michel2     12-03-14     35  
         RE: Pre Tribal drama....   chemig902     12-03-14     41  
             RE: Pre Tribal drama....   PepeLePew13     12-04-14     42  
                 RE: Pre Tribal drama....   Flowerpower1     12-04-14     44  
                     RE: Pre Tribal drama....   Outsider32     12-04-14     46  
     RE: Pre Tribal drama....   Flowerpower1     12-04-14     49  
         RE: Pre Tribal drama....   kingfish     12-04-14     50  
             RE: Pre Tribal drama....   chemig902     12-04-14     52  
         RE: Pre Tribal drama....   Brownroach     12-04-14     55  
   Bet I know who we are all voting fo...   Flowerpower1     12-03-14     31  
     RE: Bet I know who we are all votin...   Flowerpower1     12-04-14     51  
         RE: Bet I know who we are all votin...   CTgirl     12-04-14     53  
             RE: Bet I know who we are all votin...   Flowerpower1     12-04-14     54  
     RE: Bet I know who we are all votin...   Brownroach     12-04-14     56  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •