The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S29 | Ep 11/12 - ECST - "Kinda Like Cream Cheese Still Holdin' On""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-03-14, 03:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S29 | Ep 11/12 - ECST - "Kinda Like Cream Cheese Still Holdin' On""
Huh? Cream cheese still holdin' on to what, exactly? Serious ewww.

Anyway, no reason to have two separate ECST's this week, even if it's technically two separate episodes. Please keep all coconut splats, marital spats, and spoiled brats in this thread until... well, until the cream cheese stops holdin' on and falls off.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S29 | Ep 11/12 - ECST - "Kinda ... dabo 12-03-14 1
 Post TC Brownroach 12-03-14 2
 Previously on Survivor.... Flowerpower1 12-03-14 3
 RC Brownroach 12-03-14 4
   RE: RC Outsider32 12-03-14 5
 Post intro... Flowerpower1 12-03-14 6
 Post RC Brownroach 12-03-14 7
   RE: Post RC Outsider32 12-03-14 9
 Post RC... Flowerpower1 12-03-14 8
 Later that day Brownroach 12-03-14 10
 IC Brownroach 12-03-14 11
 Post reward and Jac back at camp Flowerpower1 12-03-14 12
 Post IC Brownroach 12-03-14 13
 TC Brownroach 12-03-14 14
 Post TC Brownroach 12-03-14 15
   RE: Post TC chemig902 12-03-14 36
 Keith wins Immunity, pre-TC Flowerpower1 12-03-14 16
 Return at night from TC Flowerpower1 12-03-14 17
 Second RC Brownroach 12-03-14 18
 Jon feels there are no cracks Flowerpower1 12-03-14 19
 Post Reward challenge, and Natalie'... Flowerpower1 12-03-14 20
 Post second RC Brownroach 12-03-14 21
 Later that day Brownroach 12-03-14 22
 IC Brownroach 12-03-14 23
   RE: IC michel2 12-03-14 29
       RE: IC Brownroach 12-03-14 34
           RE: IC michel2 12-03-14 37
               RE: IC Flowerpower1 12-04-14 43
                   RE: IC Brownroach 12-04-14 45
                       RE: IC michel2 12-04-14 47
                           RE: IC Brownroach 12-04-14 48
 Natalie is soooo targeting Jon... Flowerpower1 12-03-14 24
 Post Second IC Brownroach 12-03-14 25
   TC Brownroach 12-03-14 26
       RE: TC PepeLePew13 12-03-14 32
           RE: TC Brownroach 12-03-14 38
               RE: TC PepeLePew13 12-03-14 39
   RE: Post Second IC michel2 12-03-14 30
 Next time Brownroach 12-03-14 27
   RE: Next time michel2 12-03-14 33
       RE: Next time Brownroach 12-03-14 40
 Pre Tribal drama.... Flowerpower1 12-03-14 28
   RE: Pre Tribal drama.... michel2 12-03-14 35
       RE: Pre Tribal drama.... chemig902 12-03-14 41
           RE: Pre Tribal drama.... PepeLePew13 12-04-14 42
               RE: Pre Tribal drama.... Flowerpower1 12-04-14 44
                   RE: Pre Tribal drama.... Outsider32 12-04-14 46
   RE: Pre Tribal drama.... Flowerpower1 12-04-14 49
       RE: Pre Tribal drama.... kingfish 12-04-14 50
           RE: Pre Tribal drama.... chemig902 12-04-14 52
       RE: Pre Tribal drama.... Brownroach 12-04-14 55
 Bet I know who we are all voting fo... Flowerpower1 12-03-14 31
   RE: Bet I know who we are all votin... Flowerpower1 12-04-14 51
       RE: Bet I know who we are all votin... CTgirl 12-04-14 53
           RE: Bet I know who we are all votin... Flowerpower1 12-04-14 54
   RE: Bet I know who we are all votin... Brownroach 12-04-14 56

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-14, 08:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S29 | Ep 11/12 - ECST - "Kinda Like Cream Cheese Still Holdin' On""

12-03-14, 09:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Post TC"
LAST EDITED ON 12-03-14 AT 09:06 PM (EST)

Immediate focus on Reed with replay of the Jeremy vote and then last week's TC debacle.

Keith says Reed's plan didn't work out. (Thanks to who?) Alec is pissed at Keith, doesn't trust Reed. Jaclyn and Nat talking to Jon about the idol play. Here is the secret scene that instigates the spat. Nat says Jon needs to feel like he is in charge of everything,

Flowerpower1 4361 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

12-03-14, 09:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Previously on Survivor...."
LAST EDITED ON 12-03-14 AT 11:23 PM (EST)

I am so excited about tonights episode, I can't stand it...just the thought of some unexpected drama is exciting, and with this group

8th out, Jeremy, after Reed watched the majority alliance turn on one of their own, he saw an opportunity to flip the game...
Reed convinced the minority alliance to split votes but really wanted out Jon, with Wes/Alec/Keith. But at TC, nothing went right, Keith gave away their plan...see Nat tell Jon to play his idol...
2 idols were played and Keith's son Wes was voted out...8 are left, who is next?

See the tree sloth...well, that was something else. Jon says that all I can do is thank God, see Missy hugging him...

Keith in conf the next AM: TC was crazy, did not go as we anticipated, and wesley went home...

Alec conf: I am pissed at Keith, he's not very good at tribal. Now I completely feel helpless, my alliance means nothing, we don't have the numbers, I don't trust Reed at all...

Reed to the guys...They are over there plotting their revenge right now

Jon to Nat, that was the best idol sniff out ever...Natlalie

Jon keeps saying he was going to play it to Natalie and Jac
Natalie in conf says Jon says he was going to play it, but he wasn't, he wants everyonee to think that he's the master mind, but he's not at all...

Cut to Jon and Jac at night and the start of the argument....for the future, don't give Natalie the credit...Jac gave Nat the props for me playing the idol...she's freakin out...I was so mad that he took credit for something I did...screw you, then I am going to the top three then...

12-03-14, 09:16 PM (EST)
4. "RC"
LAST EDITED ON 12-03-14 AT 09:19 PM (EST)

Coconut chop. Series of questions about tribemates. Three chops you're out.

Reward is horseback ride followed by food and overnight stay.

First question:Besides Nadiya and Natalie,who else is a twin? (Jeremy) everyone gets it but Keith

Nat chops Reed
Jon chops Reed
Alec chops Natalie
Missy chops Reed - Reed out
Jaclyn chops Alec
Baylor chops Alec
Reed chops Missy

2:
Who owns and operates tanning business? ( Julie) everyone gets it

Jon chops Alec - Alec out
Alec chops Jon
Missy chops Keith
Jaclyn chops Keith
Keith chops Missy
Baylor chops Keith - Keith out

Jeff gets pissed because he can see they are plotting who will get the reward. So who are you giving it to? Missy. Jeff terminates the challenge. Missy sends Jon to EI (after he volunteered). Missy picks Baylor and Natalie to go on reward with her.

Reed gets into it with Baylor and Missy. Jaclyn pissed at not being chosen, feels like down the line it will be Missy, Baylor and Natalie against her.

Outsider32 584 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-03-14, 09:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outsider32 Click to send private message to Outsider32 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: RC"
Is anyone gonna put up the second ep press pics?

And thats what the fight is about. Jaclyn trying to tell Jon M/B/N are close.

12-03-14, 09:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Post intro..."
Come on in guys, to the RC...

See how well you know your tribe mates, ask a series of questions about each other in this game, get it right and you get to chop, 3 chops and you are out. Winner spends on horseback, see the area, end in picnic with barbecued beef, chicken, spend the night and return in the morning...

See the rocks...

Questions pertain to people in the game post merge.

Nadiya and Natlie are twins who else has a twin...reveal: Jeremy, everyone has it but Keith.... see Natalie ask Jon, who we are chopping first, and Jon tells her Reed...chops Reed, then Jon takes a chop to Reed...Alec goes to chop Natalie
Missy chops Reed out of his misery...skull crushed
Jac is up, and she hits Alec...he saw that one coming
jBaylor gives a second hit
Reed gets to chop Missy, why Missy? she crushed my skull
Next question: Who owns and operates their own tanning business? Everyone gets it right

Jon is up, chops Alec, he's out
Alec chops Jon
Missy chops Keith
Jac chops Keith
Keith chops Missy
Baylor chops Keith and he is out, Baylor says that is disgusting, Keith says shows where we stand don't it? Jon is arguing that Baylor and Missy haven't gone to ei yet...
They say that they are discussing this and they all don't play...they give it to Missy...they were trying to figure it out...Missy is in charge, who is going to EI, Jon, he kisses Jac good bye. Chooses Baylor to go with her, and she has one choice left...one will join you, one will stay back....she chooses Natalie, so Jac is with the guys. Jaclyn, hard? Yes, but I saw it coming. those three are really tight.
You going back to camp

I am a people person Baylor, you are a brat
Missy: excuse me? Sure, that's my kid
Girl...she's a mom
if you are acting like a brat I will tell you..

Missy: Reed shut your mouth and I will tell you
I have had your back multiple times, he can't deal with it..they argued. Missy says forget it, he can't deal....
Hang in there to Jac....

Jiffy says: What just happened there? hear Jac say OMG
Jon sacrificed for our alliance and I got the butt end, and the 3 top people just went off to go Horseback riding....Reed and gang say, absolutely, Keith: them three are tight

Jac in conf: It was very telling, missy choice Natalie. Makes me think when it comes down to 5, she will choose Natalie. Makes me rethink everything...

12-03-14, 09:26 PM (EST)
7. "Post RC"
EI - Jon gets new idol clue. His fear is that he is now the biggest threat so he is damn well going to find this idol. Looking...looking...he finds it. What a shock.

On the reward - The ladies enjoying themselves. Natalie says Jaclyn is a little princess. Natalie tells Missy that she and Baylor have an idol. Missy seems to consider it Baylor's idol. They make a final three alliance.

Back at camp - Reed wishes he hadn't gone off on Baylor. Reed trying to show Jaclyn that Missy, Baylor and Natalie will get rid of her and Jon. Jaclyn is listening...

12-03-14, 09:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outsider32 Click to send private message to Outsider32 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Post RC"
Wondering if Keith can hold on and win this immunity. Has he said the 8 ball comment yet?

12-03-14, 09:29 PM (EST)
8. "Post RC..."
Jac home alone with the 3 boys...this should be interesting...

EI day 27...excited to be back at EI, 2 idols were played so hopefully there will be a new clue...he reads it...having a lot of time on exile gives you a lot of time to think, people see me as the biggest threat so I am not going to stop till i find the idol...Sideways tree, dry trek at least twice a day...saw a bunch of sideways trees...FINDS it! Hear him laugh...twice baby, oh mannnnn! finding this idol is definitely going to help me with Jac and my future!

Missy: what a perfect day, says Missy, we got to see Nicaurgua from another view, weren't stuck on a beach anymore, Iwill never forget the experience says Nat....then OMG, they see a palace, a pool and the food, you guys this is unbelievable, thanks so much for picking me, says Nat, Then Missy: me and baylor and Nat, who really adores my daughter, she's like a big sister. She'll be like a daughter to me forever! I couldn't have go

Nat talks to Misy and Baylor, Jac is such a princess....mIssy says she will flip. If Jac tells Jon to come with them then we are in trouble...Baylor conf: worried about Jac with the 3 guys they will flip. They tell Missy that she and Baylor have an idol...Missy shays why didn't you tell me, I am proud of my daughter, she is playing this game

Nat makes an F3 with Missy and Baylor...Nat says that she would be a shoe in to win with them...wannt another brownie

The others coming back to camp...Reed is mad that Baylor got a rise out of him...Jac, says that she didn't think she would take Natalie, maybe I am mad right now, why? But, that was dumb, not smart...Reed says that it's about making Jac happy right now...make Jac see the logic, Missy/ Baylor and Nat will go F3 and take them out...
Jack: Alec Reed and Keith are being super nice right now, she says stop, it's fake but a part of her wants to hear it...

Hear her say "I can't eat that" gives her a huge helping of rice"...

Reed: both Missy and Jon are threats to one another. I am curious to see who is going to act first...it's about trust by Missy is more ruthless than Nat...

It is not the first time that Jon has come back from exile and I have wanted to flip the game....we are in the middle I don't understand why this keeps happening???

OMG, she wants to go with the guys now!

12-03-14, 09:33 PM (EST)
10. "Later that day"
LAST EDITED ON 12-03-14 AT 09:40 PM (EST)

The ladies return from reward. Missy feels like she immediately needs to nurture Jaclyn.

Alec now talking to Jaclyn. "It's kinda like cream cheese." They appear to be flirting. Natalie and Baylor getting suspicious. (Maybe Jaclyn is leaving first???? But no, after the IC it will probably be Reed.)

12-03-14, 09:38 PM (EST)
11. "IC"
LAST EDITED ON 12-03-14 AT 09:39 PM (EST)

Paddle with holes, six balls to get in holes

Jon gets one in, and another
Keith has one
Missy has one
Keith and Missy have two, Jon has three, so does Keith
Keith has four, five, Jon now with four
Keith gets all six, wins immunity!

Reed feels like dead man walking, but maybe he can convince JJ to get rid of Missy.

12-03-14, 09:42 PM (EST)
12. "Post reward and Jac back at camp"
Huyopa Day 28

Missy in conf: My fear for Jac was that Reed was going to bend her ear. See the girls come back...

So, it's important to keep an eye out, I have to keep nurturing Jac because I think Reed works fast and who knows what Alec says...
Jac says to Alec: I am still trying to figure out you and Baylor. Alec: Bay gets on my nerves
Would you take her out...no way he says, unless you are gonna go on a date with me...she says shut up....
Alec in conf: Jac is a cool chick, I like Jac a lot want to make her feel as comfortable as I can, it's like cream cheese. not going to hurt anything with cream cheese on it...I have wanted to play with you, but hyou don't give us the time of day...

Nat says Alec is flirting with her, reading the body language...why is she flirting with him, Jon has been gone for 2 days, if I had a boyfriend here, I wouldn't be acting like that...

Zoom in on Jac's beautiful stomach, see Alec checking her out...I need to get fat, I need to have a competition with you and Jon, we could go out...and then go get food after.
Baylor says it made her suspicious...she is working more closely with them, Jac will be swayed to guys, and if she is swayed he will be swayed...the girls are all worried about it!

Cut to IC...

Baylor is first to the mat...see Reed, bringing in Jon...How are we doing family? Come here Baby, kisses her cheek...your face is dirty....

Once again, immunity back up for grabs, balance oversized paddle on a ball, roll ball into 6 holes in the paddle, 1 in 7 shot at winning immunity...

Grab paddles, center on the stand...6 balls land one on each spot, will have 6 balls on each paddle. Jon first, reed lands one, then drops it...Jon has second. off to an early lead. Nat has one, Keith lands first ball. Missy has one, Alec has one and then leans and drops it...Jon has third, Natalie has 2, Keith has 2, Miss has 2, Natalie spills all hers. Jon wring on 4th, Keith has 3rd, Jon just dropping 4th, Keith with 4th...Keith working on 5th, has 5, one left, Jon will have to hustle...Keith drops, Jon has 4th...Keith wins....surprise surprise, with the balancing balls he's 2 for 2!

29 days in, he feels good, it comes in handy...guaranteed a 1 in 7 shot, see Jac as they say someone going home tonight...hear Baylor say, good job Keith, then the confessional of death goes to Reed, my whole plan tonight hinges on Jon and Jac...again. I could be dead man walking....

12-03-14, 09:51 PM (EST)
13. "Post IC"
Jaclyn - we can vote out Missy or Reed. Now she has so much to tell Jon. Jon just wants to be with his girlfriend, he thinks Jaclyn is just paranoid again. They are not reading each other's signals.

Reed approaches them to take out Missy. Jon tells Reed he can't trust him. Then Natalie comes over. Jon becomes circumspect, winking at Reed, which encourages Reed.

Jon apparently tells missy he found the idol. Jaclyn is pissed that Jon is talking to Mom instead of her. Natalie observes that Jon and Jaclyn are at odds. But she wants them fine for tonight, no surprises at TC.

Focus on J & J again. Jaclyn giving silent treatment. Jeez, what a soap opera. Okay, now they are talking maybe. Reed says his plan hinges on them talking to each other.

12-03-14, 09:58 PM (EST)
14. "TC"
Jon got update from Jaclyn after EI but he wasn't ready to hear it. So...fight!

Reed says the tribe saw the aftermath of the argument, which made it hard for those trying to play the game. Jon says they are again in the middle.

It's Reed and Missy arguing against each other now.

Time to vote.

Missy votes Reed
Reed votes Missy

No idol played

Reed
Missy
Reed
Reed
Reed
Reed - is out!

"Ouch, Jeff!" LOL.

Everyone voted for him.

12-03-14, 10:01 PM (EST)
15. "Post TC"
LAST EDITED ON 12-03-14 AT 10:04 PM (EST)

Jon and Jaclyn resolved everything at TC.

Alec is "still holdin' on.". Seems like he may be front and center this episode. Jon feels that he (himself) is controlling and steering the direction of the game.

chemig902 55 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-03-14, 11:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chemig902 Click to send private message to chemig902 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Post TC"

>Alec is "still holdin' on.".
>Seems like he may be
>front and center this episode.

Yes, his story arc had a sharp peak. It was easy to see how the vote was going to go.

12-03-14, 10:02 PM (EST)
16. "Keith wins Immunity, pre-TC"
LAST EDITED ON 12-03-14 AT 11:57 PM (EST)

As they come back to camp there is the howler monkey leaping....!

Good job Kieth

Jac: Tonight at TC the options are to go with Reed and vote out Missy tonight, and then there is the option to go with Missy and vote out Reed

Jon, we have another big decision tonight

Jac tells him that when you walked out of the reward Missy picked Nat to go with her...

When I got back all I wanted to do was miss her so much

They are all lying

the first thing that Jac throws all this paranoia back on us
Jon: I already know all this
she walks off
Jac come back...sorry...I'm sorry....so Jac is mad at me right now, in voicing my frustration, she took it as me not being appreciative of her giving me information

I don't think he realized what he was doing when he snapped...he didn't need my help, he didn't want to know what happened while he was gone...Reed approaches them...

Jon is mad at Reed, it's about getting Missy out...I could just as easily go to Missy, I would rather work with you
Jac tells him, I just got yelled at too

I would rather work with you then to go to Missy. Jon says, say we vote out Missy,

Just as Reed and Jon/Jac are talking up walks Natalie and plops down with them...so Jon: I can't trust you, wink wink, he's winking at Reed while saying, I just can't trust you and can't work with you now...

Reed: I was encouraged that Jon gave me the wink, they might be willing to work with us...Keith says, I am in...
Jon with Missy at the edge of the water....tells her he found the idol...

After the argument, Jac says that Missy has taken the Mom role over from his real life...He freaked out on me says Jac, to Natalie and Baylor...Natalie says there is friction, at the end of the day, I want them fine for tonight, I can't do anymore surprises at tribal....
Jon comes up to Jac, sorry...OKAY? She gets up and leaves.

Jon: we have TC tonight and my GF refuses to talk to me, not a good time to do that...

Keith tells Jon you have a lot to process...take a breather, she will be fine, see Jac lying down, see Jon, and weird Sun shots...5 hours later...see Jon, approach Jac...Hi? I am not ready to talk yet...see Reed, I am getting the silent treatment and it is the most frustrating thing that she does...see Alec flirting with her still...so what do we do? Vote for Reed or Missy

You know how disrespected you were to me... I was at 2 days at ei, they argue...now Jon is pissed when Jac comes to him

Reed: my whole plan hinges on Jac and Jon...so Reed approaches Jac, my whole plan hinges on you, Jac: but he won't talk to me now, I tried...

Cut to TC: See Jon...jury members come in...

Keith gives him a wink

Jon: after you came back did you get an update? Yes, it kind of got heated between Jac and I...she told me those things and I freaked out on her, and I wasn't ready to hear it...Jac says he snapped on me, disrespectfully, I was mad, started crying.
Is everyone seeing this go on? Yes, everyone, Jiffy: so it's a public argument
Reed: For those of us trying to stay in the game this is a real complication
Jon did you sense that they wanted to talk to you?
Yes, Jiffy says so once again people want to talk to you, you are the cople in the middle
Reed told them at three Missy and Bay chose Natalie, so why don't you come with us
Missy says, let' ago back to this...2 days prior...alec is flirting with Jac, over the top...? would you agree w that, Alec? They said yes...Jon says that it's getting a little weird, but it could be friendly jibber jabber...what was your response to Reeds pitch. I would be lying if I said I wasn't hurt that Missy chose Nat to go with them...there is paranoia in my head
So missy: what is the level of concern that she will flip. That choice of choosing Nat could cost me.

voting: see Reed:
Missy says you have to go because you are a big rebel rouser, and btw, my child is not a brat
REEd: Missy - this will be the only time I write your name down.

Vote tally:

see Josh, then Nat, then Reed, then Missy. NO one plays an HII

Votes:
Reed
Missy
Reed
Reed
Reed
Reed is out

I think everyone but Reed voted Reed

Reed says Ouch, Jeff...

Jon says to Jac: I love you..

And that's why B v W is so difficult, when you play with a loved one you bring your personal life into an already complicated game and with 4 loved ones left this will not be the last time you have to deal with it.

Reed: This has been the most amazing #terrifying experience and has brought me and Josh so much closer with bot being such super nerds about this game...Probst snuffed my torch tonight which in an odd way is also a dream come true...

12-03-14, 10:07 PM (EST)
17. "Return at night from TC"
Huyopa Day 29

Missy says the first time we were all on the same page!
Keith: First time tonight he hardly even talked to me
Tribal was couples counseling says Baylor
Jon: I 'm sorry
Jack : I am too, they make up

Alec conf: Tribal got heated, everyone says that I was flirting, if I want ed to flirt with these girls
seeing all of these loved ones tighter, it hit me tonight, it sucks
I don't have anyone to talk to after tribal, don't have much to hold on to but I am still holding on

This has been like an emotional roller coaster to Jon says Alec the AM after...he looks like he cried to me...seeing you guys and I am here by myself

Jon conf: I feel for Alec but I don't believe that he or Keith have any play left, I do not see finding a crack and splitting us up...he trusts them. I really do.

In conf: I feel like they are trustworthy...and I feel like I am still controlling and steering the game. He's getting COCKY, he trusts these people and doesn't see any cracks! OH BOY!

12-03-14, 10:14 PM (EST)
18. "Second RC"
LAST EDITED ON 12-03-14 AT 10:17 PM (EST)

Stand on block, stabilize ball on overhanging piece of wood.

Winner will get king-size canopy bed and tons of food.

Alec is first out.
Missy out.
Keith out.
Baylor out.
Jon is out.
Jaclyn out.
Natalie wins! Didn't tribe predict this? He did! Yay!

Natalie sends Alec to EI. Picks Jaclyn, and also Jon to share reward, which will be back at camp. Natalie wants Jon to trust her so when she gets revenge he won't see it coming.

12-03-14, 10:16 PM (EST)
19. "Jon feels there are no cracks"
Come on in guys...

See Jac...

Stand on small block while stabilizing a small ball over wood, if lose concentration ball will drop. Wnner has delivered to camp a king size canopy bed, enjoy a nice meal in the bed, it's your best shot to get a good night's sleep with a full belly and decide who goes to EI. Jon says, he's winning this!

Place the ball, stabilize it against the wood. keep one foot only on the block. this challenge is on! This requires concentration and balance. Alec is out, just like that. 30 days of frustration setting in. cannot let your concentration lapse. All it takes is a little movement and you are out. this would be a big win, things you take for granted, food and sleep. out here you have to earn it! 20 minutes

Jon's ball is wedging to the side....Keith with some movement.....Jon is just about out....Missy is out.

Kieth is out
Down to four
Jon is playing for reward, show that you won something
Bylor is out
Jon's ball is hanging on the side of the board
Jon has his ball back centered, a great recovery puts him right back in this
Jon is struggling again to keep it balanced
Jon is out
Can't hang on any longer, we are down to 2, Nat and Jac
Survivor pushes you to go beyond comfort
Natalie struggling now, Jac drops out and Natalie wins reward

They kiss...

Natalie comes on over...first have to decide, sends Alec to exile, not really surprised.good luck alec...Missy tells him to find some crabs.

Nat, invite one person to join you...Jaclyn, she talks about spaghetti more than anyone I know...
invite one more...Jon

Missy says that It's going to be rubbed right in our faces and that's the difference

This is part of Natalie's plan to get Jon out, be nice, take them, prove my loyalty then when I take my revenge they will never see it coming...

12-03-14, 10:22 PM (EST)
20. "Post Reward challenge, and Natalie's plotting to get Jon out"
Huyopa day 30, see the big king size bed...back fro m the reward and the bed is there...they all see it, but then you look over at the other people while they are staring at us...
Jon feels like something weird is going on over there....Missy/ Bay and Keith walk off

Jac in conf: I feel like Missy is pissed...blah blhah,

As we are approaching the end of this game weird things can happen, I have trusted Missy, and the more time I spend with Nat, the more I think we have a good relationship too...

Shows them eating spaghetti...everyone is so comfortable, they all want to send Keith, but I want to blindside Jon for Jeremy...

Jon likes to drink wine, it's a memory of my dad, who taught me how to appreciate wine, it's such a conversation piece...do a year in Las Vegas then do a year in Italy...Jon is always bringing up all this about wine, always pretending like he knows everything...it was torture....

STrtategy...we feel like we can trust you, and Missy is like a mom to me....he tells Natalie that he has the idol on exile....it's amazing, so I am like the BFF to him right now, if I can pull it off that will be amazing...

12-03-14, 10:23 PM (EST)
21. "Post second RC"
LAST EDITED ON 12-03-14 AT 10:25 PM (EST)

Here's the bed. Jon says we will be enjoying this while they're staring at us. Awkward!

Jon says he's gotten close to Missy, and the more he gets to know Natalie the more he is convinced of their alliance.

Natalie in confessional wants to get revenge on Jon for Jeremy. Plus, he talks about wine too much.

Jon is so happy with Natalie that he tells her he found the idol! Oh, dear, no. Bad move.

12-03-14, 10:30 PM (EST)
22. "Later that day"
Natalie talking to Baylor about Jon being arrogant. She says don't tell Missy. Baylor says Missy gets blinded by men and Jon reminds her of men in Missy's past. She's getting snowed by Natalie, tee-hee!

Jon feels odd about Keith. Jaclyn asks Jon if he really trusts Natalie.

12-03-14, 10:37 PM (EST)
23. "IC"
LAST EDITED ON 12-03-14 AT 10:38 PM (EST)

Alec comes back. Missy cries. Baylor says she wants to give Missy some strength.

Jon is praying while Jeff describes the challenge?

I can't really describe how this works, but tribe did.

Jon and Keith in lead.
Jon still praying.

Keith messed up.

Jon wins immunity!

Natalie needs to come up with a Plan B.

michel2 4529 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

12-03-14, 11:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: IC"
It's simply incredible that they were looking for a plan B but didn't even consider booting Jaclyn. Since it couldn't be Jon then it had to be either Keith or Alec. They strictly went against the guys.

12-03-14, 11:18 PM (EST)
34. "RE: IC"
I think it came down to Natalie saying she didn't want Jon (or Jaclyn) to see it coming when she takes Jon out. A Jaclyn boot would have alerted Jon he is in danger.

12-03-14, 11:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: IC"
Yes, they were worried about his idol but still, when they couldn't take out Ami, they took out Leann.

12-04-14, 00:17 AM (EST)
43. "RE: IC"
ooooooooh, the Leann boot....my favorite all time boot, bar none!

12-04-14, 00:48 AM (EST)
45. "RE: IC"
Fun times. I remember when Snoozer confidently slotted in the Leann boot weeks (months?) in advance, with the several previous boots still missing. We were all perplexed as to how it would possibly happen. But it was a result of Leann's own stupidity in campaigning to get Eliza out instead of sticking with a Chris boot.

12-04-14, 07:53 AM (EST)
47. "RE: IC"
Well, actually Leann's stupidity was in telling Scout that she wasn't in the F4 anymore, replacing her with Julie. Everyone BUT Leann and Ami campaigned to get Eliza out. It was when Ami and Leann finally relented and agreed with Scout and Twila (and Chris) that Eliza deserved to stay less than Chris that the game turned.

12-04-14, 11:13 AM (EST)
48. "RE: IC"
Oh yeah, I remember that. I hated that season. I got the final four exactly backwards.

12-03-14, 10:38 PM (EST)
24. "Natalie is soooo targeting Jon..."
Jon is too trusting of Missy and of Natalie...this is going to be GOOD!!!

Huyopa day 31, see the crabs...it's the AM...Jac was in the middle...Natalie says that was the worst experience of my life...he's already banking about the million dollars, this is a about the money what it can do for them as a couple. He's such...even though he's obnoxious, he's played a really dgood game, if he wins I would kill myself. Nat tells Baylor that she wants to get rid of Jon, and My mom is aligned with him...so don't tell your mom...

Jon reminds me too much of men in her life where she gets blindsided...you me kieth and Alec, I know they will vote for him, because they don't like him...see Bay and Nat laughing...

Keith says that Jon and Jac they have not ben awake all day, sleep all day and all night, pisses me off that Jon is just coasting. that 5 some they have is tight, hopefully someone will bolt, and hopefully they will bolt my way...Jon says you guys got a lot of wood while I was sleeping. Today, I got a weird vibe at camp...a weird vibe can mean bad things. Jac says do you really trust Nat? I don't...Jon says yes. Jac is worried that Nat is trying to sway Keith and Alec to vote out Jon...I am worried if he is not careful something could happen to really disappoint him...

cut to IC...come on in...

Now Alec...hear them say yay! Missy and Baylor hug him....Bay...what is the emotional state of everyone out here, fatigue...haveing loved ones that are fatigued can affect your whole game. Missy is crying, why tears? It's physical, it's not food for me, it's sleep.
Jeff: what's it like seeing our mom being vulnerable...wish I could give her some of my strength....all are struggling, get it to gather because immunity up for grabs

Pull on a rope balancing a wobbly table, collect blocks, if they fall, run back and reset them, collect all ten with out falling, win

For immunity...see Alec...first one is an easy one....Alec drops his.....learn what too fast means...Kieth has 2 blocks....look for that spot between racing and reckless...K is in the lead, Jon coming back, moving slow and steady...everyone with 3, Keith with 4, flying through the challenge...Alec drops, and K drops his...that's how quickly this challenge can change...only way to win is to be faster than everybody else...Jac and Jon have their 6th, slow and steady...Keith has his sixth....Jon, Jac and Keith in the lead...Alec dumps again, and Jac drops, Jon and Keith in the lead...Nat is still in it....Kieth drops....JON in lead, and LNat has 8....Hear Jon saying, please God be with me..........Jon has 10th, moving very slowly....Keith is coming back with lat, and drops his.....Jon wins IC, and he points up to God, and we see Natalie...Jon is crying right now...see Alec shaking his head....

Thank you God...See Natalie looks mad...Natalie conf: I literally thought we could get Jon out tonight and he won immunity, and we need to come up with another plan right now, because we have no plan, god now what do I do?

12-03-14, 10:49 PM (EST)
25. "Post Second IC"
Jon is so happy. Jon wants to split vote to get Keith out. Missy also wants to get Keith out. Natalie is pissed at the turn of events.

But now we see Alec talking to Baylor. She likes their relationship.

Now Natalie talking to Keith. Natalie realizes she can flip the game. She is going to vote Alec. She is talking to Baylor... Hey michel you may have nailed it!

12-03-14, 10:58 PM (EST)
26. "TC"
LAST EDITED ON 12-03-14 AT 11:12 PM (EST)

Keith points out he is not good at every challenge.

Natalie makes noncommital comment.

Rat suddenly appears! Alec says he would eat it.

Jon starts talking about wine. Then about his dying dad. Tears up. Jaclyn takes his hand. (I think he's acting for the jury.).

Keith thinks the jurors will see through any blatant attempts at sympathy.

Time to vote.

Alec votes Keith
Keith votes Alec

No idol played

Kieth
Alec
Keith
Alec
Keith
Alec
Alec - is voted out. (congratz, michel!). (Oh, oops, I didn't notice you changed your vote. But you had it right until the last minute.)

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-14, 11:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: TC"
Actually, michel changed his vote from Alec to Jaclyn, as did others. My first thought was also Alec and I believe numerous others would have also voted for Alec if it wasn't for the TJ Spoiler leading people to think that Jaclyn had to go tonight.

FWIW, there have been seasons where the Family Visit took place with four or five left, so if there is indeed one, it'll be in the first part of the finale. Just last season, there was a Family Visit with four contestants left (Kass, Tony, Woo and Spencer).

12-03-14, 11:33 PM (EST)
38. "RE: TC"
Yeah well I also thought Alec was a good candidate at first. The TJ spoiler alone didn't dictate my vote -- the spoiler didn't say Jaclyn had to leave tonight. But a Jaclyn boot was a possible strategic move, and we saw that it was discussed.

The last time I looked at the vote thread, no one else had voted for Alec initially. So I'm still giving michel props.

12-03-14, 11:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: TC"
Absolutely, no prob with giving the props - just noted that ultimately nobody had Alec going when the episode started! The editors did a decent job keeping us on our toes even this late in the season.

12-03-14, 11:12 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Post Second IC"
No, not at all!

12-03-14, 11:00 PM (EST)
27. "Next time"
LAST EDITED ON 12-03-14 AT 11:04 PM (EST)

Missy needs to get pulled from game for x-ray, after banging her head in a challenge.

12-03-14, 11:14 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Next time"
Was that the final verdict?

12-03-14, 11:38 PM (EST)
40. "RE: Next time"
LAST EDITED ON 12-03-14 AT 11:51 PM (EST)

It wasn't clear from the preview if she might be able to come back. It only showed the medical person saying she had to get removed to get an x-ray. ETA: Or actually, as chemig902 points out, it wasn't even clear that she definitely needs an x-ray. They may leave it up to Missy to decide what she wants to do.

12-03-14, 11:03 PM (EST)
28. "Pre Tribal drama...."
Okay....let's see if the Team Joisey spoiler has some TEETH...

Jon really is getting the hero edit...imo. Natalie is appearing to be almost villainous now...hmmmm?

Back at camp and there is the howler monkey...good job Jon!

Jon: winning the IC was absolutely incredible...going in Ihad a few worries about my alliance, sure I was just a little paranoid, but, it's a great feeling going into tribal having the necklace.

see jon, Missy, Bay, and Nat....just in case one of them has the idol, let's split votes. Nat says yeah...3 on Keith
Plan is to get Keith out, he's a threat to win IC's, he's won 2, he needs to go

Jon is my guy! he's got my back, our fab five is strong now we are sending Keith hom. Jon wants to split votes, I am good with that, he's got my back, I 'm good with him says Missy, We are the fab five

See Nat and Jac talking...If we split how do we do it? Me you and Jon on Keith and Missy Bay on Alec. either way i guess it's good to throw votes toward Alec, not want him to feel too comfortable...

Natalie: Jon wins immunity and I was so mad, feels like everything I was doing the last couple of days was just down the drain, makes me depressed at this point

Nat and Bay....Nat was bummed..gave him reward just to blindside him .Bay said she was down for it, mad at Kieth, needed him to win that...stupid ##### Keith...it completely sucks that Jon won IC, it's frustrating because there is not that must time left

Alec lying with Baylor...he is bummed, they are going to vote me out, I am not gonna give up, my backs against the wall, what ever I have to do I will do, flirt with whatever I have to do...he is working Baylor now...why are you laughing, getting wisdom from Alec, true feelings from Alec, that's new...this game has done something to me
Baylor: alec and I have weird relationship...brother sister boyfriend gf...I saw a difft side of him and I liked it a lot...still part f me is glad that he is not going home tonight, Bay tells him, just be patient, trust me...see a snake, then hear Keith....then Nat...I feel like you deserve to be here more than Alec, but you are scary in IC, Alec is useless...I was real close today to getting an IC today, spits...yal'll are taking them to the end...take me out, take alec, but eventually you have to take them out...Keith is telling him you have to think about who you are taking to the ned right now...so Natalie wants to get Alec out now...not Kieth, Jon will be pissed...Nat is telling Baylor...Natalie wants to make big moves, I don't know if I want to get rid of Alec right now...Alec will do whatever we say after this...Natalie is saying it's about me deciding if I have the balls or not to go against Jon....

Nat wants Kieth to stay because he's better at winning IC's then Jon.

Jiffy...Missy...it's impt at who you vote out, wh o is the best at challenges, who is easier to beat....Jon agrees....Jiffy says that Keith you would be the biggest target then, he agrees. Natalie says something, here a snake, and then see Jn give her a look...then a RAT shows up, and they go OMG...
Jon, seeing a rat scurry across TC brings it all out, you are living in the jungle....I think back to reward and there was a wine glass on it...my dad taught me about wine and he is dying of brain cancer right now...he talks about his dad...Jon is crying...he regrets, my dad and I really only started to bond a lot in the past 2 or 3 years...I look back at all the years that I was stubborn and I wouldn't let him in, I regret so much....tears, Jaclyn leans over and kisses his cheek...

Kieth, your son is sitting over there....Keith, could his tragedy work for him? I hope we are sharper than that that we see through this....I have a vote here, if we want to do something here, use my vote to do something. Nat this is a big time to do something big...do something to win...no matter what alliance we are in, we are all on the same page tonight...
Baylor is first voter
Alec votes Keith....sorry brother it's u or me, I had to do it...
Keith votes Alec
see Jon...
see Wes looking 10 pounds heavier...

vote reading:
Keith
Alec
Keith
Alec
Keith
Alec
Alec is out

See Jon looking over at Natalie...with a surprised look on his face...What the Hell?
Says Jon

Based on the reactions of this group, this alliance of 5 may not be so tight, see Natalie smiling...good news for you Keith

12-03-14, 11:21 PM (EST)
35. "RE: Pre Tribal drama...."
If Missy gets pulled from the game, Keith may just have won it tonight. There were all these juicy quotes too that could have been taken two ways: Natalie saying that her ideal F3 is with Missy and Baylor because she would beat them and Reed saying that he wouldn't write Missy's name down again. Oh well...

12-03-14, 11:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chemig902 Click to send private message to chemig902 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Pre Tribal drama...."
Medical says: to do an Xray, I'd have to pull missy from the game, see Baylor crying, see Missy crying, It's so frustrating!

The big question is whether they will decide that Missy really needs the X-ray. He doesn't say, "I am pulling Missy form the game," just that he would need to pull her to do an x-ray. Upon completion fo the evaluation, maybe he doesn't seem to think the x-ray is necessary. (But back in One World, didn't they just pull Kourtney from the challenge to take x-rays when she injured her wrist and only pull her form the game because it required surgery?) Is she pulled or is it just misdirection to give us some thing to ponder for the next week?

12-04-14, 00:03 AM (EST)
42. "RE: Pre Tribal drama...."
Yeah, I think the criteria is whether they can do something medically in a short-enough time to have the contestant return to the game before the next challenge or TC takes place - for example, Lindsey (S2 Africa) was able to momentarily leave the game and get an I.V. for dehydration before returning.

I'd guess that they allowed Missy to sit on the side for a bit and go through a concussion protocol or waited to see if there were any swelling going on before deciding whether to take her out, and she ends up staying. There haven't been any hints whatsoever about a medievac this late in the game, has there? We knew ahead of time that somebody (Julie) would be leaving around merge time.

12-04-14, 00:23 AM (EST)
44. "RE: Pre Tribal drama...."
LAST EDITED ON 12-04-14 AT 00:27 AM (EST)

What about the helicopter shots...we all thought it was a reward perhaps, but it could possibly be a medivac...these were taken from the season preview that they gave us after episode 1...

12-04-14, 02:24 AM (EST)
46. "RE: Pre Tribal drama...."
A poster named Icnblue over at Sucks posted a thread over a month ago about a quit/medevac via helecopter and surmised the blurry image to be Jon, but maybe it's Missy?

And Look Closer said the helecopter quit/medevac was true. But he didn't clarify if it was Jon. This was the guy who spoiled Spencer not making the finals, but got Kass wrong due to his source not knowing it was a F2.

I thought when Julie quit though that was it, then LC shows up and says "Reason to keep this thread alive is that it is actually true". But I really did not know if it was or not until that preview.

12-04-14, 01:19 PM (EST)
49. "RE: Pre Tribal drama...."
See Nat and Jac talking as they are walking...Natalie: If we split how do we do it?
Jac: Me you and Jon on Keith and Missy Bay on Alec.
Natalie to Jac: Either way I guess it's good to throw votes toward Alec, not want him to feel too comfortable...

This scene was shown to us to confirm that Natalie knew exactly who she was supposed to vote for.

Jon immediately reacted to the Alec vote with a look toward her...He knows...

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

12-04-14, 02:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "RE: Pre Tribal drama...."
He knows. But it may be too late if Nat can keep Baylor and Missy with her, she can use Keith as the swing vote to try to get Jon out.

Does she know about his HI? Or suspect? If not, and if he plays it, and if J&J vote for Nat, their two votes would bounce her from the game. If she's ever going to go, it would have to be an ultra surprising blindside so that she doesn't get a whiff of it. She does have a HI of her own.

However, if Jon were to play his, she would probably know to play hers. Then a tie would result with the Hi holders getting all the votes and both plus the IN holder immune. That would be fun. I wonder what the tie break would be in that case?

The Medivac is a complication, but it seems that it might still playout the same, with J&J voting Nat and B,N, and K voting for Jon, Jon playing his HI and Nat playing hers.

12-04-14, 04:47 PM (EST)
52. "RE: Pre Tribal drama...."
>Does she know about his HI?
Yes, he told her in the bed during the reward,

>
>However, if Jon were to play
>his, she would probably know
>to play hers. Then a
>tie would result with the
>Hi holders getting all the
>votes and both plus the
>IN holder immune. That would
>be fun. I wonder
>what the tie break would
>be in that case?
I was wondering the same thing. Usually the II holder and those who played HIIs are immune from the final decision, so I would expect the two without immunity would have to compete in a fire building challenge. With all of the comments about how lazy both Jaclyn and Baylor are at camp, can you even imagine if staying in the game came down to which of the two of them could make fire faster? I'm sure it would be highly entertaining for the jury.

12-04-14, 11:27 PM (EST)
55. "RE: Pre Tribal drama...."
But Natalie also said she knew she would have to concoct a story for when she gets back to camp.

12-03-14, 11:13 PM (EST)
31. "Bet I know who we are all voting for next week!"
Next time on Survivor...see a snake

Natalie to Keith...we gotta be tight
Natalie won't rest until she gets revenge on Jon, see Jon at camp
Natalie in conf: I want Jon out bad...
At a challenge
Jiffy: but one moment can change the fate of the game,
See Missy get hurt in a challenge...crying
Medical says: to do an Xray, I'd have to pull missy from the game, see Baylor crying, see Missy crying, It's so frustrating!

Alec's parting words:
I would definitely say my ambition exceeded my talent, I clearly wasn't good at any of the challenges, the odds were against me for along time, I wanted to go farther...
I didn't win but at least I beat drew and that counts as a win for me

12-04-14, 03:37 PM (EST)
51. "RE: Bet I know who we are all voting for next week!"
Natalie to Keith...we gotta be tight

Somehow I see this as the kiss of death for Natalie.

Everytime someone enlists Keith, he ends up killing it and them. ...
Jeremy, Wesley, Reed....now Natalie?

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

12-04-14, 06:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "RE: Bet I know who we are all voting for next week!"
Natalie also said, "I hate surprises at Tribal," which sounded like foreshadowing to me that she gets blindsided.

12-04-14, 10:04 PM (EST)
54. "RE: Bet I know who we are all voting for next week!"
LAST EDITED ON 12-04-14 AT 10:05 PM (EST)

Yes, CT Girl! And, she was very arrogant with her final 3, she knows she can beat them. She's playing recklessly now, and she is too focused on just one player.

Also, Baylor told Alec that he would be okay and to trust her. She definitely wanted Keith to go, and Natalie going rogue messed with her plan, and with jury management for her. Baylor could get second thoughts here, especially if she comes clean with Missy. It would be a HUGE move for Baylor if she was the one to orchestrate Natalie's boot....food for thought.

12-04-14, 11:41 PM (EST)
56. "RE: Bet I know who we are all voting for next week!"
LAST EDITED ON 12-04-14 AT 11:42 PM (EST)

Who? I don't know who I am voting for yet.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •