The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S29 ep12"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-02-14, 02:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S29 ep12"
ADVISORY: Vote threads are open to all who wish to participate and cast their votes, spoilers and non-spoilers alike. The posts initiating these threads contain no spoiler information other than perhaps referencing what has been revealed in TV promos for the upcoming episode. Non-spoilers, be advised that spoilers may include information in their posts here which you may not wish to read. Spoilers, please do not include spoiler information for future episodes, stick to the episode in question. Thank you.

There are two episodes this week, so two vote threads, ep11 and ep12. This is the ep12 vote thread.

The DAWs

Alec (Drew's brother) Coyopa/Hupahnu/Huyopa
Baylor (Missy's daughter) Coyopa/Coyopa/Huyopa
Jaclyn (Jon's girlfriend) Coyopa/Coyopa/Huyopa
Jon (Jaclyn's boyfriend) Hunahpu/Coyopa/Huyopa
Keith (Wes' father) Hunahpu/Coyopa/Huyopa
Missy (Baylor's mother) Hunahpu/Coyopa/Huyopa
Natalie (Nadiya's twin sister) Hunahpu/Hunahpu/Huyopa
Reed (Josh’s boyfriend) Hunahpu/Hunahpu/Huyopa

JURY
Wes (Keith’s son) Coyopa/Hunahpu/Huyopa
Jeremy (Val's husband) Hunahpu/Hunahpu/Huyopa
Josh (Reed's boyfriend) Coyopa/Hunahpu/Huyopa
ELIMINATED
Julie (John's girlfriend) Hunahpu/Hunahpu/Huyopa
Dale (Kelley's father) Coyopa/Coyopa
Kelley (Dale's daughter) Hunahpu/Coyopa
Drew (Alec's brother) Hunahpu
John (Julie's boyfriend) Coyopa
Val (Jeremy's wife) Coyopa
Nadiya (Natalie’s twin sister) Coyopa

"Still Holdin’ On"

THE RULES

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot in the subject heading.

This is easy, just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your vote, e.g., "Alec." Or, if you think this will be a two-boot week: "Alec & Reed." It doesn't matter which order you put them in unless it matters to you.

This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they are really obvious without actually reading your post.

Other things you want to vote on (who wins what challenge, who plays with Jeff's bacon, how many nuggets someone can eat), these should go in your post not in your subject line.

2. Reply only to this post. But to change your vote do reply to your own vote post.

Your new heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: Reed" Or perhaps "VOTE CHANGE: Baylor & Alec" if you think it will be a two-boot week.

3. This is not a discussion thread, do not treat it as such. You know the drill.

There are plenty of places on the forum to debate the merits of people's arguments, have discussions, have civil and polite disagreements: this is a vote thread.

But please feel free to discuss your vote(s) in your own post, make your cases, cast all the extra votes you want, make jokes, vent at His Jiffness, we are really interested in what you have to say.

4. No graphics.

Unless you insist. If you do include a graphic please make it pertinent to something in this episode. Siggies allowed.

5. Have fun!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Jon dabo 12-02-14 1
 Nat kingfish 12-02-14 2
 Jaclyn coldbrewer 12-02-14 3
 Natalie Outsider32 12-02-14 4
 Alec michel2 12-02-14 5
   Vote Change: Jaclyn michel2 12-03-14 14
 Jaclyn chemig902 12-02-14 6
 Jaclyn tribephyl 12-02-14 7
 Jon Murphy3126 12-03-14 8
   Vote Change: Jaclyn Murphy3126 12-03-14 15
 Jaclyn Brownroach 12-03-14 9
 Jaclyn Flowerpower1 12-03-14 10
 Jaclyn Tungusta 12-03-14 11
 HEY JACLYN... Round Robin 12-03-14 12
 Jaclyn PepeLePew13 12-03-14 13
 Jaclyn Sheldor 12-03-14 16
 VOTE TALLY dabo 12-03-14 17
   RE: VOTE TALLY Outsider32 12-04-14 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

12-02-14, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Jon"
alt. Reed.

Just to start things off.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

12-02-14, 03:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Nat"
I've managed to talk myself into going out onto the "Natalie is booted" limb.

The line "I'm sometimes smarter that I look" seems like a Famous Last Words farewell to me. I think she may be getting a little too smart for her own good.

coldbrewer 369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-02-14, 05:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail coldbrewer Click to send private message to coldbrewer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Jaclyn"
Jon wins immunity - I think. Vote out the partner. I hate this will affect my ABC game.

Outsider32 584 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-02-14, 06:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outsider32 Click to send private message to Outsider32 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Natalie"
I'm gonna say Jon gets wind of her plans.

Alt Alec if Nat wins immunity.

michel2 4506 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

12-02-14, 06:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Alec"
Jeff is wrong: It's not because we've had three surprising boots in a row that the aggressive play won't stop. Survivor can always go back to being boring.

michel2 4506 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-14, 06:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Vote Change: Jaclyn"
Yes, thank you, Team Joisey. It fits also: Natalie wants to flip the game and she is seen talking to Keith. Those two get Missy and Baylor on board at F7 to boot Jon but he wins immunity or they know that he has an idol so they go for Miss Michigan instead.

That really opens the door for our last fireman to win the game.

chemig902 55 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-02-14, 07:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chemig902 Click to send private message to chemig902 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Jaclyn"
Alternate: Natalie

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

12-02-14, 10:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Jaclyn"
Thank you, Team Joisey!

Murphy3126 223 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-03-14, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Murphy3126 Click to send private message to Murphy3126 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Jon"
Jon is perceived a the biggest remaining treat & they've tried once. This time they succeed. Funny, because Jaclyn seems the smarter & more capable of the two.

Murphy3126 223 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-03-14, 06:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Murphy3126 Click to send private message to Murphy3126 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. " Vote Change: Jaclyn"
I guess the others decide Jon will be OK to deal with if Jaclyn goes 1st, but Jacyln might be more upset if Jon goes 1st. Besides, the game is getting to where "Smarts" matter & Jacyln seems to be the bigger threat in that regard. I hope Jon doesn't win, he seems as clueless as any player in quite a while.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-14, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Jaclyn"
TJ's info combined with the game potentially getting "flipped".

Flowerpower1 4330 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

12-03-14, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Jaclyn"
I had a very hard time getting to a Jaclyn boot, and was not prepared to write her name down in here....until, this morning. With the release of the sneak peek by CBS that shows the origins of their spat.

First, we got the first hint from Jiffy in the verbiage for the preview promo...but, one fight will change the game for good. He doesn't say "COULD" or "MAY" or "MIGHT", he says, "WILL". So, one of them has to be going, imo. Jaclyn gets seriously bent over the fact that Jon tells her to not make others, Natalie, look good by giving her credit for making the idol play. She gets furious, to the point where she is not talking to him before TC. That's three days, already!

We also know that Jon went to EI. If he didn't find the idol, he is likely to volunteer to go again, he could go to EI in Ep 12. He could find the HII. In the meantime, we KNOW that Natalie is setting her sights to get Jon out. I can see ways that this goes south for Natalie. She takes advantage of the fight and orchestrates Keith, Alec, and maybe Baylor to vote with her for Jon....but I question Baylor....will Baylor go against her mother? I don't think so...regardless, either Jon goes, OR, Jac goes.

Team Joisey: I don't know about the family visit, if they have one it's usually at F6. But, I did take away that Jon outlasts Jac. FWIW.

Tungusta 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-03-14, 03:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tungusta Click to send private message to Tungusta Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Jaclyn"
May you and Jon have a long and happy marriage.

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-03-14, 04:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "HEY JACLYN..."
...it's time for you to go!

Jon pulls an all time stupid by bossing Jaclyn around, but gets away with it by finding and playing an idol. When he plays his, Natalie plays hers to cover her a$$, and the third name in the votes, Jaclyn, gets the double bounce boot.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-14, 05:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Jaclyn"
Come on, we need some drama to liven things up! Let there be another double idol bounce with Jon/Natalie playing theirs and Jaclyn getting turfed as a result. If these two haven't made up by the time TC rolls around, wait for the icy stares to throw daggers at each other as Jaclyn rolls into TC onto the jury next week.

Or something like that. Whatever works. I'm down with the TJ spoiler suggesting that if there's a family visit that usually takes place when there are 6 left, that Jaclyn would go the episode before. It's worth keeping in mind that I'm pretty sure we've seen a family visit when there were five left, so in that case, it's not 100% sure that Jaclyn would go tonight even if TJ's spoiler is proven correct.

Sheldor 4555 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-14, 06:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Jaclyn"
Final 7 which is one of the best times to pull a blindside. Baylor (hence Missy) know Natalie has an idol. They tell J&J and they realize if they don't flush Natalie's idol now she will play it at Final 5 and get into the Final 4 breaking up one of the 2 couples so all 4 vote for Natalie. Meanwhile Natalie has that conversation with Keith saying she is smarter than she looks. Jon won the Tipsy block stacking Immunity challenge (or has an idol from EI) so Natalie gets Keith (Still Holdin' on) and Alec to vote for Jaclyn along with Natalie's vote, Natalie plays her idol and gets her revenge for Jeremy by voting out Jaclyn. That's my story!

12-03-14, 08:39 PM (EST)
17. "VOTE TALLY"
This is post #17 compiling 14 votes and 2 vote changes.

Jaclyn 11
Natalie 2
Jon 1

Outsider32 584 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-04-14, 02:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outsider32 Click to send private message to Outsider32 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: VOTE TALLY"
If only I said alt Alec if Jon wins immunity. I suck at these but had the right alt.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •