The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Now I Can Watch For Another Week"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

gmsje 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-09-05, 04:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail gmsje Click to send private message to gmsje Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Now I Can Watch For Another Week"
LAST EDITED ON 09-09-05 AT 04:10 AM (EST)

Thank God Janelle won HOH. If she had not won, I would have stopped watching the show. At least now it's still interesting. Her best move would be to put up Maggie and April and hope one of them is the one that goes. Janelle will only win it all if she is up against Ivette. If Janelle can't win, then I hope it's Maggie. I can't stand April or Ivette. Ivette is a big baby. She verbally attacks everybody and then cries like a two year old when things don't go her way. April is full of baloney. She is constantly changing her mind about why she is there; whether she wants to win; etc. And, then she criticizes everybody else for wanting it. Get real. It's amazing that the girl scouts don't realize how phoney and two faced they appear to the viewers. That's why Janelle got voted the phone call and I'm glad she did. Hang in there Janelle.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Now I Can Watch For Another Wee... Lisa0116 09-09-05 1
   RE: Now I Can Watch For Another Wee... tvjunkie36 09-12-05 4
 RE: Now I Can Watch For Another Wee... KaysarMolester 09-09-05 2
 RE: Now I Can Watch For Another Wee... tvjunkie36 09-12-05 3
   RE: Now I Can Watch For Another Wee... leianawd 09-12-05 5
       RE: Now I Can Watch For Another Wee... ohboy 09-12-05 6
           RE: Now I Can Watch For Another Wee... Lisa0116 09-12-05 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Lisa0116 688 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-09-05, 08:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisa0116 Click to send private message to Lisa0116 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Now I Can Watch For Another Week"
I am glad that Janelle won, also. She is now in the final three-I guess studying and running questions with Howie (instead of spending all her time putting down the Nerd Herd) paid off. I bet they don't see it that way, though. Of course at the end of the show, on the feed when they were in the kitchen, the NH were all arguing with Janelle about the answers to the questions. Maggie didn't get some right and Ivette was trying to tell her she was right and Janelle was wrong. Shoulda been studying NH!!!

tvjunkie36 20 desperate attention whore postings

09-12-05, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tvjunkie36 Click to send private message to tvjunkie36 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Now I Can Watch For Another Week"
>I am glad that Janelle won,
>also. She is now
>in the final three-I guess
>studying and running questions with
>Howie (instead of spending all
>her time putting down the
>Nerd Herd) paid off.
>I bet they don't see
>it that way, though.
>Of course at the end
>of the show, on the
>feed when they were in
>the kitchen, the NH were
>all arguing with Janelle about
>the answers to the questions.
> Maggie didn't get some
>right and Ivette was trying
>to tell her she was
>right and Janelle was wrong.
> Shoulda been studying NH!!!
>

maggie looked way dumb doing that counting stuff with her fingers...sure didn't seem to work..lol

KaysarMolester 62 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-09-05, 08:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KaysarMolester Click to send private message to KaysarMolester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Now I Can Watch For Another Week"
Thank God for Janey!! I cannot believe how stupid she always makes the nerd herd look!! I mean come on,Maggie got the question that involed her OWN birthday wrong!! I hope Janey goes all the way,none of the other ones deserve a red cent! Especially that April..She's always bragging about her great life with Fat Matt & now she has the nerve to complain about credit cards?! What a witch!

tvjunkie36 20 desperate attention whore postings

09-12-05, 10:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tvjunkie36 Click to send private message to tvjunkie36 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Now I Can Watch For Another Week"
>LAST EDITED ON 09-09-05
>AT 04:10 AM (EST)

>
>Thank God Janelle won HOH. If
>she had not won, I
>would have stopped watching the
>show. At least now it's
>still interesting. Her best move
>would be to put up
>Maggie and April and hope
>one of them is the
>one that goes. Janelle will
>only win it all if
>she is up against Ivette.
>If Janelle can't win, then
>I hope it's Maggie. I
>can't stand April or Ivette.
>Ivette is a big baby.
>She verbally attacks everybody and
>then cries like a two
>year old when things don't
>go her way. April is
>full of baloney. She is
>constantly changing her mind about
>why she is there; whether
>she wants to win; etc.
>And, then she criticizes everybody
>else for wanting it. Get
>real. It's amazing that the
>girl scouts don't realize how
>phoney and two faced they
>appear to the viewers. That's
>why Janelle got voted the
>phone call and I'm glad
>she did. Hang in there
>Janelle.

YUP i agree with you 100%..i too was NOT going to watch anymore if janie did not win HOH!!!!

leianawd 471 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-12-05, 12:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail leianawd Click to send private message to leianawd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Now I Can Watch For Another Week"
I too hope Janelle wins the final prize, but even if she doesn't she has still won quite a bit (t.v.,going on set to Two and a Half Men, Bahamas trip, popularity). I think it would be in Janelle's best interest to keep winning because the three witches are to scared to try and make deals.

ohboy 168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-12-05, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ohboy Click to send private message to ohboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Now I Can Watch For Another Week"
The Nerd Herd has no idea what they look like to the viewers they think it's Big Brother messing with them. Little do they know it's America. Don't they realize that everything they say and do is on tape, and people are watching all the time, they are two faced and think that they are better than everyone. I think Janelle's only chance is to go against April in the F2. As I think that Ivette will vote for Janelle, and Beau, howie , Rachel and maybe even James. Maggie will win hands down. And Ivette forget not has beau , and James for sure and she would swing , Maggie and Jen if not April. I think that is janelle's best bet is April in F2.

Lisa0116 688 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-12-05, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisa0116 Click to send private message to Lisa0116 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Now I Can Watch For Another Week"
I just hope someone TELLS them (where America can hear) how stupid and evil they sounded and that the live feed people heard all of the HOH stuff and how the nose picking was excessive and how we (America's Choice voters) didn't appreciate being called "crap".

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •