The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S29 | 10 | Title, Tweets and Teases *No Sources* "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-20-14, 11:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S29 | 10 | Title, Tweets and Teases *No Sources* "
Title: "This Is Where We Build Trust"

JP tease via EW:
Alliances are definitely "up for grabs" and the immunity challenge demonstrates how incredibly demanding this game is on the mind, body, and soul.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S29 | 10 | Title, Tweets and Te... Flowerpower1 11-20-14 1
 S29 | 10 | Press Release Sheldor 11-20-14 2
   RE: S29 | 10 | Press Release Sheldor 11-22-14 3
   RE: S29 | 10 | Press Release Flowerpower1 11-22-14 4
       RE: S29 | 10 | Press Release Georganna 11-22-14 5
       RE: S29 | 10 | Press Release Flowerpower1 11-23-14 6
           RE: S29 | 10 | Press Release Georganna 11-24-14 7
       RE: S29 | 10 | Press Release Brownroach 11-24-14 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Flowerpower1 4361 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-20-14, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S29 | 10 | Title, Tweets and Teases *No Sources* "
In the preview promo we see that Natalie is still hanging with Missy and Baylor...she will try and alienate the girls away from Jon/Jack? Also, she could vote with Keith/Wes and company?

Meanwhile, Alec is trying to jump to Jon/Jaclyn, and Reed showed that he is with Jon/Jac and Missy/Baylor last week.

Definitely alliance shuffling!

Sheldor 4621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

11-20-14, 08:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "S29 | 10 | Press Release"

ANOTHER CASTAWAY TRADES THEIR REWARD FOR SECURITY IN THE GAME, ON “SURVIVOR,” WEDNESDAY, NOV. 26

"This Is Where We Build Trust" – Another castaway trades their reward for security in the game. Also, the first idol of the season comes into play during a chaotic Tribal Council, on SURVIVOR, Wednesday, Nov. 26 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

http://www.cbspressexpress.com/cbs-entertainment/shows/survivor/releases/view?id=41310

Sheldor 4621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

11-22-14, 02:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S29 | 10 | Press Release"
"Also, the first idol of the season comes into play during a chaotic Tribal Council"

I wonder who plays the idol?

• Keith (most likely)
  • Jon
  • Natalie/Baylor find the old Coyopa idol with the clue they got when they last visited EI (Buried, Flag, Of, Ten)

11-22-14, 10:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S29 | 10 | Press Release"
Another castaway trades their reward for security in the game....either Reed/Natalie or even Alex? Perhaps they will want to prove that they are with Jaclyn/Jon? A ruse, or no?

FWIW....I bet that Natalie finds another HII. So, playing an II could be Keith, Natalie, or Jon.

Georganna 693 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-22-14, 11:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Georganna Click to send private message to Georganna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S29 | 10 | Press Release"
LAST EDITED ON 11-22-14 AT 12:47 PM (EST)

Another castaway trades their reward for security in the game

I think Jon or Jaclyn. To Natalie. They certainly do owe her one.

ETA: And/or Missy or Baylor. To Natalie. That foursome may well need her vote. And the previews suggest that she is one angry Aries. Think OFG ...

ALSO ETA: After seeing the form that their gratitude took at the last Tribal Council, I can't think why anyone would give up a reward to either Jaclyn or Jon. Too (relevant to absolutely nothing), the name of each of the three Huyopa members exiting or expelled to date has begun with 'J'. And there are two more available.

G
Speaking of OFG. Has anyone heard from her?

11-23-14, 06:38 PM (EST)
6. "RE: S29 | 10 | Press Release"
Actually, it should be Jon or Jaclyn that trades their spot to Natalie, I like that idea, Georgiana. I was thinking though it could be Natalie again that trades it because she WANTS to stay back at camp to look for the idol. I am thinking when she and Baylor are seen returning, that it could be just after the reward challenge, I don't know?

Georganna 693 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-24-14, 02:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Georganna Click to send private message to Georganna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: S29 | 10 | Press Release"
LAST EDITED ON 11-24-14 AT 02:38 PM (EST)

FP,

You're very probably right. I didn't think of them as 'returning' from the Reward Challenge.

It seemed to me that the fire behind them was a 'morning' one and that (particularly) Natalie's hair was dry. But, I couldn't find the actual video at the CBS site, so I really don't know if the sun (shown just before the shots of the two women) that I thought of as rising may have been a setting one. I can't tell whether the foreground is ocean or not. But it is probably a totally random shot of the sun anyway.

And I thought, too, that Baylor's startled glance and "Right now?" may have been because the entire camp was present when Natalie proposed the search.

G

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-24-14, 06:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: S29 | 10 | Press Release"
LAST EDITED ON 11-25-14 AT 10:55 PM (EST)

The clue says that an idol "comes into play" at TC. That's not the same as saying someone plays the idol. It only means the idol is going to affect the events, or at least the discussion, at TC. I doubt anyone will play an idol this week. Someone may threaten to play their idol to deflect votes -- e.g. Keith, since it looks like Wes will have regular immunity. Which could throw the TC into chaos if the person was being targeted.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •