The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S29 | Ep 09 | ECST - East Coast Spo..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Flowerpower1 4330 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-19-14, 09:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Post RC reward....pre Reed drama..."
At night, at EI...see Jeremy, I hate Exile, no shelter, you sleep on rocks next to the shelter, now it's raining...see jeremy, stayed up most of the night feeling lethargic, feel like I got hit by a train, didn't find the HII, see him climbing, can't find it....I am thinking if Jon already found it...If he had told me, then I wouldn't be so tired...

Jon to Jac: probably got a more specific clue, if it says it is on the island, then he knows I got it, they will think he's stupid, or I am lying....Jon in conf: my cover will be blown if they all think I am lying and have the idol, and I could be in very big trouble...cut to IC

IC:

Jeremy, see Jon...Jon is shaking his head...wow, you look beat up, tough two nights, crabs shaky and scary, it's tough to do...takes back the necklace...see Jon...unspool a rope drop blocks into basket, first to get blocks up and flag in, entire challenge done with only your feet...untie rope, and put puzzle together, first to place flag wins immunity...see Alec...hmmmmm? Could it be Alec?

making history and trying to win immunity to make quest to win immunity, Keith first, then Nat, then Bay, if a piece drops out of the basket they can use hands...everyone has pieces....not something you practice at home...tests core and balance....Reed off to fast start, Keith doing a good job...Jeremy won last time, would like to win again....21 pieces total...Reed working on second level...as are Nat and Bay...Wes doing a nice job, Jermey on next level, Keith and Reed moving quickly...got it, Reed working on top row with Keith...don't panic in this challenge, can knock blocks over, like Reed just did

Wes on top row, and he knocks his down, and Keith's knock off too....

Keith, only a couple of pieces left....Keith knocks his down, disaster....Reed knocks one off, Nat drops one off, Reed drops again....Baylor has last piece, vs ReedBaylor drops a piece, Reed knocks 2 down...Baylor is going for the flagBaylor, can she do it?
Yes, Baylor wins IC! Missy is yelling for her! Jermey, geez, how tough was that! Nice job he tells her...safe from the vote, 1 in 9 shot for the million....see Reed, then Wes, then Reed, then Jeremy...exile zapped me, I always want to win, but, as long as one of our alliance mates won, I am happy....

uh-oh....Jeremy got the confessional of doom....

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S29 | Ep 09 | ECST - East Coast Spo...   Brownroach     11-19-14       
   Post TC   Brownroach     11-19-14     1  
   Previously on Survivor....   Flowerpower1     11-19-14     2  
   RC   Brownroach     11-19-14     3  
   Post intro:   Flowerpower1     11-19-14     4  
     RE: Post intro:   Sheldor     11-19-14     5  
   Post RC   Brownroach     11-19-14     6  
   Post RC...   Flowerpower1     11-19-14     7  
   More post RC   Brownroach     11-19-14     8  
   Post RC reward....pre Reed drama...   Flowerpower1     11-19-14     9  
   IC   Brownroach     11-19-14     10  
   Post IC drama....   Flowerpower1     11-19-14     11  
     RE: Post IC drama....   Brownroach     11-19-14     25  
   Post IC   Brownroach     11-19-14     12  
     RE: Post IC   PepeLePew13     11-19-14     14  
         RE: Post IC   michel2     11-19-14     18  
             RE: Post IC   Agman2     11-20-14     36  
   TC   Brownroach     11-19-14     13  
   Post IC drama, pre TC   Flowerpower1     11-19-14     15  
     RE: Post IC drama, pre TC   dabo     11-19-14     20  
     Armageddon-type Blindside   michel2     11-19-14     23  
   RE: S29 |ch Time"   Brownroach     11-19-14     16  
   CONGRATS!   dabo     11-19-14     17  
     RE: CONGRATS!   michel2     11-19-14     21  
     RE: CONGRATS!   Sheldor     11-19-14     26  
         RE: CONGRATS!   Flowerpower1     11-20-14     32  
     RE: CONGRATS!   Brownroach     11-20-14     33  
   WE NAILED IT....finally!   Flowerpower1     11-19-14     19  
     RE: WE NAILED IT....finally!   Sheldor     11-19-14     29  
         RE: WE NAILED IT....finally!   Sheldor     11-20-14     30  
   So who becomes the big target now?   Rembrandt     11-19-14     22  
     RE: So who becomes the big target n...   michel2     11-19-14     24  
         RE: So who becomes the big target n...   Brownroach     11-19-14     27  
             RE: So who becomes the big target n...   Flowerpower1     11-19-14     28  
                 RE: So who becomes the big target n...   chemig902     11-20-14     31  
                     RE: So who becomes the big target n...   michel2     11-20-14     34  
                         RE: So who becomes the big target n...   chemig902     11-20-14     35  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •