The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S29 | Ep 09 | ECST - East Coast Spo..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Flowerpower1 4330 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-19-14, 09:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Post IC drama, pre TC"
LAST EDITED ON 11-19-14 AT 10:07 PM (EST)

See them returning....dramatic music...see Baylor, good job Baylor, Reed gets conf: I didn't win IC, it was custom made for me, and now my chance of being here tomorrow are pretty slim...I will light this camp on fire on my way out....I want to see what this old coot has in his bag, and he has a folded up piece of paper, Keith left a paper trail, big rookie mistake, I hate when people go through bags but desperate times call for desperate measures...

Reed tells Missy and Jaclyn...shows them the paper...Keith has it...

Missy says, I know Reed is scrambling, but Keith has it, but maybe this is something we need to think about

Baylor says she can't believe that Keith has it, and who knows how long he has had it...

Keith says someone broke into my bag, and the clue swas in there, and it's now gone, there is a thief up here somewhere

in conf: that's my stuff, we are up the creek to Wes....word is out that I have the idol and it might come into play sooner rather than later...

Then see Jac telling Jon....Jon gets conf: wow...OMG...Jon said that he burned his paper....K has an idol, he has a good play in his pocket, complicates things

Then see Jeremy and Nat,a nd he tells her Jon has the idol....he is trying to set it up now...jeremy 's plan is to catch him in a lie....shows Jon the clue to Jon...he tells Jon, you had to have found it...if you found it, we don't need to go back...he's got to be lying...Jon lies....then Jon conf: sending Jeremy was a good Idea, but now he knows i have the idol...so now Jon goes to Missy and he tells Missy that he has it...and Jon says that he wants to get Jeremy

Missy: Jon is super aligned with me...jeremy is a threat...I have watched Jon and Jac barrel through people. since I started this game, I was with Jeremy and Natalie, Jeremy and I were aligned full fledged..now it is a little bit cloudy...maybe a better way to do it is to flush the idol, split the vote between Reed and Keith, if we rock the boat too hard, one of us is gonna fall out...

To TC: Josh comes in smiling and says hi to Reed

Jeremy says trust is huge in an all. and hopefully it lasts all the way to the end...J/J joined our a lli, after the reward we gave it to them, it was the least we could do to have them with us...Jon and Jac says that it eassured us that we are with them as much as they are with us...then after giving reward, Jeremy goes to EI.
Reed tells them it's self serving in being selfless....it's a win win
Jeremy, how was it? I was spent, s;eeeping on rocks with no shelter, I was exhausted
Missy said he usually has a huge smile, it was like he had been in battle
Any talk of idols...there is speculation of who has it...shouldnt be comfortable in your own skin
Jon is completely confident that someone has it
Natalie says game could flip, maybee that have one, and it's scary that one of your alliance mates could have one too and they don't tell you
Keith, Wes, haven't talked to me at all, they probably have one. Wes says that you haven't talked to me at all either...Jon says that why would you not come to us and try to get us to go with you...calling Keith out for not talking to them...he says he talks to your mom all the time, Bay says what about us?

Reed, says if you can make it second to second you may have a new opportunity...
Jermey, what about timing? When we knew they were on the fence, let me take care of Jaclyn out here, I have a wife, if you take care of her I got your back...
Natalie: when people are desperate, they will say anything to get what they want

Voting:

Jeremy votes Keith
Says happy retirement buddy
Keith votes Reed
Natalie votes Keith
Alec votes Reed
See Jeremy, see Keith
See Jeremy, see J/J...No one plays the idol!!!

Keith
Reed
Keith
Reed
Reed
Jeremy
Jeremy
Jeremy
Jermey
Jeremy

OMG!!!!!
What the blank, Missy

See Josh laughing, see Reed winks

Alec smiles, Natalie shakes her head
Tonights vote is a brutal and beautiful example of why you never give up, anything can happen, good night! WOOOOHOOOOO, we nailed it!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S29 | Ep 09 | ECST - East Coast Spo...   Brownroach     11-19-14       
   Post TC   Brownroach     11-19-14     1  
   Previously on Survivor....   Flowerpower1     11-19-14     2  
   RC   Brownroach     11-19-14     3  
   Post intro:   Flowerpower1     11-19-14     4  
     RE: Post intro:   Sheldor     11-19-14     5  
   Post RC   Brownroach     11-19-14     6  
   Post RC...   Flowerpower1     11-19-14     7  
   More post RC   Brownroach     11-19-14     8  
   Post RC reward....pre Reed drama...   Flowerpower1     11-19-14     9  
   IC   Brownroach     11-19-14     10  
   Post IC drama....   Flowerpower1     11-19-14     11  
     RE: Post IC drama....   Brownroach     11-19-14     25  
   Post IC   Brownroach     11-19-14     12  
     RE: Post IC   PepeLePew13     11-19-14     14  
         RE: Post IC   michel2     11-19-14     18  
             RE: Post IC   Agman2     11-20-14     36  
   TC   Brownroach     11-19-14     13  
   Post IC drama, pre TC   Flowerpower1     11-19-14     15  
     RE: Post IC drama, pre TC   dabo     11-19-14     20  
     Armageddon-type Blindside   michel2     11-19-14     23  
   RE: S29 |ch Time"   Brownroach     11-19-14     16  
   CONGRATS!   dabo     11-19-14     17  
     RE: CONGRATS!   michel2     11-19-14     21  
     RE: CONGRATS!   Sheldor     11-19-14     26  
         RE: CONGRATS!   Flowerpower1     11-20-14     32  
     RE: CONGRATS!   Brownroach     11-20-14     33  
   WE NAILED IT....finally!   Flowerpower1     11-19-14     19  
     RE: WE NAILED IT....finally!   Sheldor     11-19-14     29  
         RE: WE NAILED IT....finally!   Sheldor     11-20-14     30  
   So who becomes the big target now?   Rembrandt     11-19-14     22  
     RE: So who becomes the big target n...   michel2     11-19-14     24  
         RE: So who becomes the big target n...   Brownroach     11-19-14     27  
             RE: So who becomes the big target n...   Flowerpower1     11-19-14     28  
                 RE: So who becomes the big target n...   chemig902     11-20-14     31  
                     RE: So who becomes the big target n...   michel2     11-20-14     34  
                         RE: So who becomes the big target n...   chemig902     11-20-14     35  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •