The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jesse the loser/ Tara the winner"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Scorpio1 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-20-04, 12:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scorpio1 Click to send private message to Scorpio1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jesse the loser/ Tara the winner"
Here is a guy that goes on a national reality TV show to find true love and can't do anything on his own. I am surprised that he even knows which end to throw the football. Jesse, make sure you get permission to have SEX with your new found love from your spy friend and her husband! Gotta make sure you get that permission. Don't want to make the wrong decision now.
Tara has a lot of class. She is better off without Jesse Palmer. Tara would make a great bachelorette. Hopefully Jessica B. will open her eyeballs and get her law degree behind her first but probably not. Jesse and Jessica B. will never get married as he never proposed and didn't give her the ring. Jesse is a wimp and can't make a decision on his own if his life depended on it. And he plays Pro Football? What a joke. Jesse grow up and take the rose colored glasses off.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jesse the loser/ Tara the winne... fairyprincess 05-20-04 1
   RE: Jesse the loser/ Tara the winne... buscemi 05-20-04 3
   RE: Jesse the loser/ Tara the winne... Scorpio1 05-20-04 9
       RE: Jesse the loser/ Tara the winne... thetick 05-21-04 11
       RE: Jesse the loser/ Tara the winne... fairyprincess 05-21-04 12
 RE: Jesse the loser/ Tara the winne... Poncho 05-20-04 2
 RE: Jesse the loser/ Tara the winne... mmm_link 05-20-04 4
   RE: Jesse the loser/ Tara the winne... Scorpio1 05-20-04 7
 RE: Jesse the loser/ Tara the winne... ValleyGirl 05-20-04 5
   RE: Jesse the loser/ Tara the winne... escapedude 05-20-04 6
       RE: Jesse the loser/ Tara the winne... ValleyGirl 05-21-04 13
   RE: Jesse the loser/ Tara the winne... Scorpio1 05-20-04 8
       RE: Jesse the loser/ Tara the winne... cheri26158 05-21-04 10
           RE: Jesse the loser/ Tara the winne... Rockytop Chick 05-21-04 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

fairyprincess 262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-20-04, 01:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fairyprincess Click to send private message to fairyprincess Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jesse the loser/ Tara the winner"
I just said the same thing on another board. I couldn't agree with you more. Jesse has got to be the biggest tool this show has ever had on. The level of maturity from both Jessica (barbie) and Jesse is just not where it ought to be for people supposedly going on a show to find their life-long partners.

This show was about a football star looking for fame and a blonde bombshell to have on his arm after the games and at the functions he must attend as a Giant.

I seriously doubt that this relationship will last very long. Tara was WAY too mature and good for Jesse.

buscemi 414 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-20-04, 01:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buscemi Click to send private message to buscemi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jesse the loser/ Tara the winner"
That's really unfair with regard to Jessica (calling her Barbie and questioning her level of maturity). She graduated from college in 3 years & has already finished a semester of law school. That's pretty impressive & indicates somebody who wants to have a pretty well paying career of their own. Might this change? Maybe, but for now she's on a pretty good career arc, and she came off as both intelligent and driven. Did you see something else?

05-20-04, 11:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scorpio1 Click to send private message to Scorpio1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Jesse the loser/ Tara the winner"
>I just said the same thing
>on another board. I
>couldn't agree with you more.
> Jesse has got to
>be the biggest tool this
>show has ever had on.
> The level of maturity
>from both Jessica (barbie) and
>Jesse is just not where
>it ought to be for
>people supposedly going on a
>show to find their life-long
>partners.
>
>This show was about a football
>star looking for fame and
>a blonde bombshell to have
>on his arm after the
>games and at the functions
>he must attend as a
>Giant.
>
>I seriously doubt that this relationship
>will last very long.
>Tara was WAY too mature
>and good for Jesse.

FYI Bachlorette watchers:
My good friend whose parents live in Huntington Beach, CA on the same street as Jessica B;s family, gave my friend the scoop of what is going on. You people that are upset about the outcome don't be. You will be shocked and very happy.

thetick 279 desperate attention whore postings

05-21-04, 00:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail thetick Click to send private message to thetick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Jesse the loser/ Tara the winner"
so what are you implying Scorpio1?

has Jesse already dumped Jessica?

is he already back with Tara?

has Tara's dad shot him yet?

will anyone care?

fairyprincess 262 desperate attention whore postings

05-21-04, 08:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail fairyprincess Click to send private message to fairyprincess Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Jesse the loser/ Tara the winner"
>
>FYI Bachlorette watchers:
>My good friend whose parents live
>in Huntington Beach, CA on
>the same street as Jessica
>B;s family, gave my
>friend the scoop of what
>is going on. You people
>that are upset about the
>outcome don't be. You
>will be shocked and very
>happy.

I am not at all upset by the outcome. I didn't really care who he chose in the end. I just didn't get that invested in any of it because it seemed so contrived to me.

As far as my comments about Jessica and her immaturity, this is how she came across to me. Whenever she opened her mouth, she just sounded very young and immature. There is alot more to life than college and school. Sometimes people who experience the "real world" outside of college can gain amazing insight into the world and theirselves as a person. I graduated college also and now and much older and have lived a full life. I can tell you from experience that at 21 and in college, you just aren't mature enough to handle alot of what Jessica thinks she can handle at this point in her life.

Just my opinion!!!

Poncho 787 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-20-04, 01:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Poncho Click to send private message to Poncho Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jesse the loser/ Tara the winner"
Welcome Scorpio1 I agree, Jesse needed to be a big boy and make his own decision!

Poncho

mmm_link 426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-20-04, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mmm_link Click to send private message to mmm_link Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jesse the loser/ Tara the winner"
All I will say (and I have to base this on looks since I only watched 10% of the show) is Tara was the best looking one of the two. Jesse screwed himself but then again, he probably didn't really want a long term commitment in the first place.

-or maybe Tara wasn't that good in bed.

On to Bachelorette 3...with Trish!!!

05-20-04, 07:25 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Jesse the loser/ Tara the winner"
>All I will say (and I
>have to base this on
>looks since I only watched
>10% of the show) is
>Tara was the best looking
>one of the two.
>Jesse screwed himself but then
>again, he probably didn't really
>want a long term commitment
>in the first place.
>
>-or maybe Tara wasn't that good
>in bed.
>
>On to Bachelorette 3...with Trish!!!

As far as Bachelorette 3...with Trish, sure why not. I would love to see Trish fall badly in love with someone then he dumbs her like a hot potato. Paybacks are a #####.
You don't have an affair with a married man then broadcast your personal life on national TV. Talk about class, she is a true classless individual. Would you want your son bringing that slezebag home to the family. Not Me.

ValleyGirl 377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-20-04, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ValleyGirl Click to send private message to ValleyGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Jesse the loser/ Tara the winner"
Tara's limo ride back to the hotel speaks to her level of maturity and how well she handled the Final Rose ceremony once she got there. Check it out at: http://abc.go.com/

Jesse could end up out of a job especially if he ends up getting cut by NY, it could be up to Jessica(the future lawyer) to support both of them.

escapedude 250 desperate attention whore postings

05-20-04, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail escapedude Click to send private message to escapedude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Jesse the loser/ Tara the winner"
I just watched the video ValleyGirl and i dont see any immaturity..She seems to be acting like a classy lady to me..
Maybe we're looking at different things..?

ValleyGirl 377 desperate attention whore postings

05-21-04, 09:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ValleyGirl Click to send private message to ValleyGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Jesse the loser/ Tara the winner"
>I just watched the video ValleyGirl
>and i dont see any
>immaturity..She seems to be acting
>like a classy lady to
>me..
>Maybe we're looking at different things..?
>

escapedude:
That's what I meant by my comment, I thought she handled it very maturely!

valleygirl

05-20-04, 07:32 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Jesse the loser/ Tara the winner"
>Tara's limo ride back to the
>hotel speaks to her level
>of maturity and how well
>she handled the Final Rose
>ceremony once she got there.
> Check it out at:
> http://abc.go.com/
>
>Jesse could end up out of
>a job especially if he
>ends up getting cut by
>NY, it could be up
>to Jessica(the future lawyer) to
>support both of them.
>
>
>
Some other crazy team will draft him I'm sure. Jessica B. has to pass her bar exam and become licensed first in order to support Jesse and that is at least 6 years away if not more. Whats pretty boy going to do in the meantime flip burgers?

cheri26158 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-21-04, 00:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cheri26158 Click to send private message to cheri26158 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Jesse the loser/ Tara the winner"
First of all.. i thought jesse was already cut before he started the bachelor. he will get picked up. I believe Jesse will continue her schooling. And I honestly think she is assertive enough to handle him in her happy, charming way. Both of those women were bright and they look like twins almost. Tara is simply adorable. Barbie.. maybe both of them. darn it is terrible to have to be beautiful. I wish I was Barbie again.

I think it is interesting that these shows no matter what in the end the bachelor or bachelorette gets called a cad for kissing all the girls or boys and making some cry. That is what happens when u sign up for that show. ABC should not be promoting the Fantasy suite each time. That is a big cause of trouble. If they didnt' learn enough from Bob.

Trish.. OMG she has a past...!!!!!!!! Tell me what 20 something doesn't now of days. She can chew a few bachelors up and spit them out if they pick her. I bet noone complains about her kissing everyone. cheers. cheri

Rockytop Chick 314 desperate attention whore postings

05-21-04, 09:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rockytop%20Chick Click to send private message to Rockytop%20Chick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Jesse the loser/ Tara the winner"
LAST EDITED ON 05-21-04 AT 09:40 AM (EST)

No Jesse was not cut before he started the Bachelor. He may still play as a backup with the Giants this year. We should know around the first of June for sure. I'm guessing they will keep him for another year or so as a backup and here's why:

Last season, he was the backup to what's-his-face. Collins, maybe? Then at the end of April after the Bachelor had started taping, the Giants came out of the NFL draft with 2 guys just out of college. One of them is Eli Manning (AKA Wonder-boy, AKA, son of Archie, AKA Peyton's little brother) He'll be the starting QB. But they have to have a good backup QB as well. The other draft pick was Jared Lorenzen from Kentucky. He was a fairly good college QB, but not anywhere near as good as Manning. If the Giants can afford it, with the salary cap and all, they will keep Jesse around as a backup until they get an idea how Lorenzen (AKA the Hefty Lefty) works out.

Now after that, or if the Giants for some reason let him go this year, there is a chance he may not be picked up by another team. there are a lot of quarterbacks out there, and Jesse was never one of the great ones. Chances are very good that he will have to find some other way to earn a living very soon

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •