The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S29 ep9"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-18-14, 11:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S29 ep9"
ADVISORY: Vote threads are open to all who wish to participate and cast their votes, spoilers and non-spoilers alike. The posts initiating these threads contain no spoiler information other than perhaps referencing what has been revealed in TV promos for the upcoming episode. Non-spoilers, be advised that spoilers may include information in their posts here which you may not wish to read. Spoilers, please do not include spoiler information for future episodes, stick to the episode in question. Thank you.

The DAWs

Alec (Drew's brother) Coyopa/Hupahnu/Huyopa
Baylor (Missy's daughter) Coyopa/Coyopa/Huyopa
Jaclyn (Jon's girlfriend) Coyopa/Coyopa/Huyopa
Jeremy (Val's husband) Hunahpu/Hunahpu/Huyopa
Jon (Jaclyn's boyfriend) Hunahpu/Coyopa/Huyopa
Keith (Wes' father) Hunahpu/Coyopa/Huyopa
Missy (Baylor's mother) Hunahpu/Coyopa/Huyopa
Natalie (Nadiya's twin sister) Hunahpu/Hunahpu/Huyopa
Reed (Josh’s boyfriend) Hunahpu/Hunahpu/Huyopa
Wes (Keith’s son) Coyopa/Hunahpu/Huyopa

JURY
Josh (Reed's boyfriend) Coyopa/Hunahpu/Huyopa
ELIMINATED
Julie (John's girlfriend) Hunahpu/Hunahpu/Huyopa
Dale (Kelley's father) Coyopa/Coyopa
Kelley (Dale's daughter) Hunahpu/Coyopa
Drew (Alec's brother) Hunahpu
John (Julie's boyfriend) Coyopa
Val (Jeremy's wife) Coyopa
Nadiya (Natalie’s twin sister) Coyopa

"Getting’ To Crunch Time"

THE RULES

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot in the subject heading.

This is easy, just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your vote, e.g., "Jeremy." Or, if you think this will be a two-boot week: "Jeremy & Wes." It doesn't matter which order you put them in unless it matters to you.

This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they are really obvious without actually reading your post.

Other things you want to vote on (who wins what challenge, do HIIs get found or played, who gets dirty and how!), these should go in your post not in your subject line.

2. Reply only to this post. But to change your vote do reply to your own vote post.

Your new post heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: Baylor." Or perhaps "VOTE CHANGE: Baylor & Alec" if you think it will be a two-boot week.

3. This is not a discussion thread, do not treat it as such. You know the drill.

There are plenty of places on the forum to debate the merits of people's arguments, have discussions, have civil and polite disagreements: this is a vote thread.

But please feel free to discuss your vote(s) in your own post, make your cases, cast all the extra votes you want, make jokes, vent at His Jiffyness, we are really interested in what you have to say.

4. No graphics.

Unless you insist. If you do include a graphic please make it pertinent to something in this episode. Siggies allowed.

5. Have fun!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Alec kingfish 11-18-14 1
 Jon tribephyl 11-19-14 2
 Jeremy Brownroach 11-19-14 3
 Jeremy chemig902 11-19-14 4
 Wes Georganna 11-19-14 5
 Natalie personofinterest 11-19-14 6
 HEY JEREMY... Round Robin 11-19-14 7
 Jon Rembrandt 11-19-14 8
 Jeremy michel2 11-19-14 9
 Jeremy Tungusta 11-19-14 10
 Jeremy Flowerpower1 11-19-14 11
 Jeremy Murphy3126 11-19-14 12
 Alec dabo 11-19-14 13
 Jeremy Sheldor 11-19-14 14
 VOTE TALLY dabo 11-19-14 15
 Jon coldbrewer 11-19-14 16
 Keith Outsider32 11-19-14 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-14, 12:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Alec"

Would vote Keith, and I predict Keith will get some votes, but he will probably use his idol and plan B, (code name Alec), will be the unhappy eviction night boomerang.

I'll go with Keith next week. The women will not tolerate his spittin' and fartin' any longer.

Tribe puts me in my happy place.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-14, 02:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Jon"
Wow. Looks like everyone is in a fog today with regards to making a choice. And yes, the pool of prospective bootees is W I D E open.
Are they touting a REAL Blindside? Or are they fabricating a story to make it look like a blindside happens. Even though we can blame it on a lack of awareness the minority players seem to possess.
Either way, I'm gonna shoot and I'm gonna shoot big by guessing that Jon gets the boot. Jon rallies a Jeremy boot and ends up getting a torch snuffing instead. The heavy-handedly edited "power couple" is broken up.
Alternate would be, Jaclyn, then Jeremy and finally either Reed or Wes or Keith.
hahaha.
Think I got my bases covered?

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-14, 03:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Jeremy"
As biggest-blindside-ever victims go, I admit that Jeremy is kind of a meh choice, since he was already apparently scheduled for a blindside once before.

But Reed only finds the clue in Keith's bag, not the idol. I think Keith may trot out his old story that Jeremy must have found the idol, in order to save his own neck. So the votes will get split between Keith and Jeremy, with Jeremy getting the boot.

Or not.

I also suspect that Jeff's hint about the IC is the "kick" part. Reed is a Broadway dancer, and Broadway dancers are often required to do kicks. So I'll agree with tribe that Reed wins immunity.

chemig902 55 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-19-14, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chemig902 Click to send private message to chemig902 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Jeremy"
I agree with Tribe and BR that Reed is likely to win this challenge (although firefighters have to have a strong core, I think the dancer may kick his way to the II necklace).

Georganna 693 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-19-14, 05:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Georganna Click to send private message to Georganna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Wes"
The price tag for Keith's HII ... ?

personofinterest 292 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-19-14, 05:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail personofinterest Click to send private message to personofinterest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Natalie"
To me, this would be a huge blindside. There are a few pictures of her in the vidcaps with a strange look on her face.

So, it will probably be Alec (which would only be a huge blindside to him).

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-19-14, 06:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "HEY JEREMY..."
...it's time for you to go!

I don't think anybody with an idol will be stupid enough not to use it, should their name be a subject of major discussion at camp or at TC. And Jeremy is a potential target as both a physical IC threat and as someone who might get votes at the final TC. So if they have a chance to get him out, the others will take it.

Rembrandt 92 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-19-14, 06:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rembrandt Click to send private message to Rembrandt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Jon"
I feel like if it was Jeremy, he would know he would be a target. He told Nat that she's the only 1 he trust, so he have to know the others could turn on him any second. Unless Nat leads the pack. To me Jon could be the biggest blindside, but it could be a ploy for someone like Wes or Alec to go.

michel2 4503 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

11-19-14, 06:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Jeremy"
Looking at the Biggest.Blindside.Yet promo, what sticks out for me is Natalie's weird expression when Jeremy tells her that she is the only one he trusts. Then, after that, we see Natalie talking to Keith and Wes, two guys that are definitely not on Jeremy's side. If Natalie is in on Jeremy's blindside then it will be epic.

Tungusta 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-19-14, 07:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tungusta Click to send private message to Tungusta Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Jeremy"
This week is a toughie with many possible candidates for eviction but, I'll go with Jeremy.

Flowerpower1 4330 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-19-14, 07:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Jeremy"
LAST EDITED ON 11-19-14 AT 07:12 PM (EST)

This week I have narrowed it down to Wes, Reed, or Jeremy. I am going with Reed most likely winning the IC. That leaves Wes or Jeremy. I have a feeling it could be Wes, as we hear Missy say, "if we rock the boat hard enough, one of us will fall out"....makes me think it's Wes. Wes also uttered the words, "I just don't want to be #blindsided", so I think it could happen, EPMB loves his irony.

But, Jon has wanted Jeremy out for the last 2 episodes. The arc is in full swing. Jeremy narrowly escaped when Julie quit. Last week, Jeremy won Immunity, but I don't think he will this week. So, Jon is going to be mighty tempted to get his arch rival out...I think Missy and Baylor will seize the opportunity with Jon and Jacklyn, and I think Keith will be down with it too. Even though Keith is done with Missy and Jon, he knows that he can't beat Jeremy.

I think Natalie could be told....I don't know? She is really turning out to be a player!

The time is ripe.

FWIW...I think Alec may go to EI this week, but if they have to choose one of the losers then it will most likely be Missy...?

Murphy3126 223 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-19-14, 07:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Murphy3126 Click to send private message to Murphy3126 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Jeremy"
I don't think he's a blindside, just a threat in the minority alliance. I could see the fart-miesters switching sides & the power couple becoming the target. The guys discount Jaclyn & fear Jon more.

11-19-14, 08:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Alec"
LAST EDITED ON 11-19-14 AT 08:01 PM (EST)

He got his +1 with an utterly clueless MChP confessional, he's done.

Everything else is sweeps hype.

Sheldor 4555 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

11-19-14, 08:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Jeremy"
LAST EDITED ON 11-19-14 AT 08:04 PM (EST)

SO confused this week. Promo is touting "The Biggest Blindside Yet" but CBS often over hypes blindside. However they did NOT put "Blindside" in the Press Release.

"Getting’ To Crunch Time"
I'll say Jeremy says this.

"Two reward winners trade their spots to prove their loyalty."
I think Jeremy, Natalie and/or Baylor will be trying to prove their loyalty to Jon/Jaclyn. I'll say Jeremy/Natalie give up reward to Jon/Jaclyn.

"Also, an idol paper trail causes chaos at camp,"
We know Reed finds NOT the Clue but the Idol INSTRUCTIONS in Keith's bag so they KNOW Keith has an Idol

"and one castaway plays dirty when his life in the game is threatened"
Ok, is playing dirty part of the muddy Reward Challenge?!
I'm thinking this might be Keith once he knows his idol has been discovered and "plays dirty" when it seems everyone is *threatening* his life in the game even though he is safe.

I think Reed will win the The Game is Afoot Immunity Challenge.

Maybe Reed tells Jeremy's alliance that he is through with the Frat Boys (Alec, Wes, Keith) and that Keith has an idol. Reed says he is a Super Fan and can't bare the thought of being voted out before Alec, Wes, and Keith and agrees to help Jeremey's alliance split the votes 4 on Keith and 3 on Wes to flush Keith's idol.

However Reed switches his vote to Jeremy causing the Biggest Blindside!

Edited to add: ...and Jeremy is also my pick to WIN! So confused!

11-19-14, 08:04 PM (EST)
15. "VOTE TALLY"
LAST EDITED ON 11-19-14 AT 08:05 PM (EST)

This is post #15 compiling 14 votes.

JEREMY 8
ALEC 2
JON 2
NATALIE 1
WES 1

coldbrewer 369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-19-14, 08:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail coldbrewer Click to send private message to coldbrewer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Jon"
LAST EDITED ON 11-19-14 AT 08:15 PM (EST)

There was a screencap that showed a transition of pictures of Natalie, Jeremy & Reed. Does that mean something? Coupled with the preview of the "biggest blindside yet"? I'd have to pick between the ones who are playing the game and the ones who are holding an idol. It's either Jeremy, Jon, or Keith. Jeremy knows he's in danger. Jon thinks he and Jaclyn are the swing vote. Jon has the HII. Only Jaclyn knows he has it. Keith is dumb as rocks and has the HII. I'll have to go with Jon. Runner-up: Jeremy

Outsider32 584 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-19-14, 08:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outsider32 Click to send private message to Outsider32 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Keith"
Misdirection promos about blindside with no mention of Keith's idol when the preview was all about it. This is SJDS not really showing to have bright enough people to pull out shocking blindsides, and Keith is about to me the best blindside this season.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •