The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S29 | Ep 09 | Vidcap Analysis *No S..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Flowerpower1 4375 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-15-14, 11:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Challenge thoughts..."
Reward:

Judging by Reed and Wes' second trial, both look equally muddy, so I will say that their first round is too close to call...

I wish the thumbnail prints were larger too, but I think from this shot...

...which I believe is the start of their second trial, it appears to me that the first one went to Jaclyn....?

Then, after the second trial...Here is Natalie:

Here is Jacklyn:

To me, if I had to bet, I would bet on Jaclyn beating Natalie times 2...

Then, looks like Jon is much less muddy than Jeremy...

Jon winner?

Missy vs. Baylor:

Baylor winner?

If I had to bet on Alec vs. Keith, I would pick Alec to win but?

So, a logical guesses....

Winners: Yellow team: Reed, Baylor, Alec
Blue team winners: Jon, Jaclyn

Logical guess to winners: Yellow team. This might also fit with 2 people offering up their spots in the reward to several others...Natalie could offer to give Jaclyn her spot, if she beats her, and maybe Jeremy would give his spot to Jon, if Jon beats him?
Reed?

IC: Everything must be done with your feet...the pieces to a puzzle are roped up above them. You can see that there are 7 smaller pieces, 7 mid-size pieces, then 7 large pieces. They are secured with tie at the bottom, next to their feet. They must un-tie the secured knot to release all the pieces, that then fall in the basket.

Then they must fit them in the circular puzzle spots in the exact way to solve the puzzle. First one done, winner.

Here you can see where the bundles are tied to the lower post. This is what they must untie to release the pieces into the basket. Then they solve the puzzle with their feet...

By color and Left to right: Yellow = Baylor, Purple = Natalie, Teal = Jon, Green = Keith, White = Jeremy, Orange = Alec, Another Yellow = Wes, Red = Reed, Lime green = Jaclyn, Blue = Missy

Untying the knot....2 styles, Baylor with the 2 feet attack, Nat with the one footed technique...looks like Nat's bundle is falling, see it's lower than Baylor's....

In the following picture we can see that everyone from Keith over to the right is seen...Keith, Jeremy, Alec, Wes, Reed, Jaclyn, and Missy.

In the above picture, we can see that the far yellow(Wes) and red(Reed) puzzles, are almost completed the outer circle of the puzzle with the larger pieces. While we can see the blue (Missy), is almost completed the inner circle close to the post. So, I would say of these people shown, Wes, Reed, and Missy are ahead. If Missy completed her outer circle first then went to the inner circle than she is way out in front. But, since we cannot see her lower circle pieces at all, we can't assume that she started with the outer circle first before moving onto the inner circle of the puzzle.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S29 | Ep 09 | Vidcap Analysis *No S...   tribephyl     11-13-14       
   Post-Show Promo   tribephyl     11-13-14     1  
     CTGirl Theory   Flowerpower1     11-13-14     2  
         RE: CTGirl Theory   Flowerpower1     11-16-14     11  
   RE: S29 | Ep 09 | Vidcap Analysis *...   Brownroach     11-14-14     3  
   Survivor Live | SneekPeek   tribephyl     11-14-14     4  
   Press Images   tribephyl     11-14-14     5  
     Challenge thoughts...   Flowerpower1     11-15-14     6  
   NCAA Promo   michel2     11-15-14     7  
     Vidcaps   tribephyl     11-15-14     8  
         RE: Vidcaps   coldbrewer     11-17-14     22  
     WHOOOOOT....biggest blindside yet?   Flowerpower1     11-15-14     9  
         RE: WHOOOOOT....biggest blindside y...   Outsider32     11-16-14     10  
         RE: WHOOOOOT....biggest blindside y...   chemig902     11-16-14     12  
         RE: WHOOOOOT....biggest blindside y...   coldbrewer     11-16-14     13  
             RE: WHOOOOOT....biggest blindside y...   chemig902     11-16-14     14  
             RE: WHOOOOOT....biggest blindside y...   Flowerpower1     11-16-14     15  
                 NFL Promo   michel2     11-16-14     16  
                     Vidcaps   tribephyl     11-16-14     17  
                         RE: Vidcaps   Flowerpower1     11-16-14     18  
                             RE: Vidcaps   michel2     11-16-14     19  
                                 RE: Vidcaps   kingfish     11-17-14     20  
                                     RE: Vidcaps   suzzee     11-19-14     27  
   Web Promo   tribephyl     11-17-14     21  
   S29 | Ep 09 | Immunity Challenge Pr...   Sheldor     11-18-14     23  
     RE: S29 | Ep 09 | Immunity Challeng...   Brownroach     11-18-14     24  
         RE: S29 | Ep 09 | Immunity Challeng...   kingfish     11-19-14     28  
     RE: S29 | Ep 09 | Immunity Challeng...   tribephyl     11-19-14     25  
         RE: S29 | Ep 09 | Immunity Challeng...   suzzee     11-19-14     26  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •