The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S29 | Ep 09 | Vidcap Analysis *No Sources*"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-13-14, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S29 | Ep 09 | Vidcap Analysis *No Sources*"
Here is the depository of vidcaps and the discussion attached to them for episode 9.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Post-Show Promo tribephyl 11-13-14 1
   CTGirl Theory Flowerpower1 11-13-14 2
       RE: CTGirl Theory Flowerpower1 11-16-14 11
 RE: S29 | Ep 09 | Vidcap Analysis *... Brownroach 11-14-14 3
 Survivor Live | SneekPeek tribephyl 11-14-14 4
 Press Images tribephyl 11-14-14 5
   Challenge thoughts... Flowerpower1 11-15-14 6
 NCAA Promo michel2 11-15-14 7
   Vidcaps tribephyl 11-15-14 8
       RE: Vidcaps coldbrewer 11-17-14 22
   WHOOOOOT....biggest blindside yet? Flowerpower1 11-15-14 9
       RE: WHOOOOOT....biggest blindside y... Outsider32 11-16-14 10
       RE: WHOOOOOT....biggest blindside y... chemig902 11-16-14 12
       RE: WHOOOOOT....biggest blindside y... coldbrewer 11-16-14 13
           RE: WHOOOOOT....biggest blindside y... chemig902 11-16-14 14
           RE: WHOOOOOT....biggest blindside y... Flowerpower1 11-16-14 15
               NFL Promo michel2 11-16-14 16
                   Vidcaps tribephyl 11-16-14 17
                       RE: Vidcaps Flowerpower1 11-16-14 18
                           RE: Vidcaps michel2 11-16-14 19
                               RE: Vidcaps kingfish 11-17-14 20
                                   RE: Vidcaps suzzee 11-19-14 27
 Web Promo tribephyl 11-17-14 21
 S29 | Ep 09 | Immunity Challenge Pr... Sheldor 11-18-14 23
   RE: S29 | Ep 09 | Immunity Challeng... Brownroach 11-18-14 24
       RE: S29 | Ep 09 | Immunity Challeng... kingfish 11-19-14 28
   RE: S29 | Ep 09 | Immunity Challeng... tribephyl 11-19-14 25
       RE: S29 | Ep 09 | Immunity Challeng... suzzee 11-19-14 26

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

11-13-14, 02:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Post-Show Promo"
Vidcaps and Transcript courtesy of SurvivorFever.net

JP: Next time on Survivor, with Josh gone, Reed is willing to lie, cheat and steal to stay in the game...
Reed (talking to Missy and Jaclyn): Keith's bag had the clue to the Hidden Immunity Idol in it.
Reed (camera confessional): Desperate times call for desperate measures.
JP: ...and it throws the camp into chaos.
Jaclyn (talking to Jon): Keith has an idol.
Jon: What?
Baylor: You know Keith has an idol?
Reed: Yeah.
Baylor (camera confessional): It's about to get crazy.

Flowerpower1 4361 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-13-14, 05:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "CTGirl Theory"

I can't help but notice the CT Girl Theory here....fwiw.

11-16-14, 09:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: CTGirl Theory"
ETA: Of course this one fits the theory as well.....

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-14, 01:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S29 | Ep 09 | Vidcap Analysis *No Sources*"
LAST EDITED ON 11-14-14 AT 01:39 AM (EST)

Reed certainly has lovely blue eyes.

I was thinking before the last episode that if Josh was voted out, Reed would probably go out next. I still think it's likely. He seems to be trying to put a target on Keith, but I doubt it will stick. Or Keith may play his idol.

11-14-14, 02:37 PM (EST)
4. "Survivor Live | SneekPeek"

(Reed getting Keith's bag and snooping)

Reed (camera confessional): So, I was like, I wanna see what Keith has in his bag. I wanna see what this old coot is sitting on. So I go into his bag, and I'm looking and he's got the piece of paper that was folded up and creased over there. It was the directions on what to do with the Hidden Immunity Idol. Keith left a paper trail and I was like, that is a big rookie mistake. Don't leave stuff in your bag that you don't want people to find. So I did and I always thought, I hate it when people go through people's stuff, but desperate times call for desperate measures.

11-14-14, 03:24 PM (EST)
5. "Press Images"
LAST EDITED ON 11-14-14 AT 05:01 PM (EST)

@ Reward Challenge

(Everyone clean... Reed V Wes)
(Everyone clean... Reed V Wes 2)
(ReedWes dirty...Natalie V Jaclyn)
(Natalie V Jaclyn 2)

(Baylor V Missy 1)

(Blue Team... Everyone dirty except Keith)
(Yellow Team Everyone dirty except Alec)
(Everyone dirty... Alec V Keith)
(Jaclyn dirty)

(Baylor V Missy 2 Notice Keith is dirty, unlike first time these ladies faced-off.)

Natalkie Post Challenge:

@ Immunity Challenge

(Keith/Jeremy/Wes/Alec/Reed/Jaclyn/Missy)

@ Camp
(Note: None of these carry a timestamp)
(Wes and Keith @ river)
(Jeremy and Jon)
(Jeremy, Natalie and Jon)
(Jaclyn watching Jon and Missy)

11-15-14, 11:28 AM (EST)
6. "Challenge thoughts..."
Reward:

Judging by Reed and Wes' second trial, both look equally muddy, so I will say that their first round is too close to call...

I wish the thumbnail prints were larger too, but I think from this shot...

...which I believe is the start of their second trial, it appears to me that the first one went to Jaclyn....?

Then, after the second trial...Here is Natalie:

Here is Jacklyn:

To me, if I had to bet, I would bet on Jaclyn beating Natalie times 2...

Then, looks like Jon is much less muddy than Jeremy...

Jon winner?

Missy vs. Baylor:

Baylor winner?

If I had to bet on Alec vs. Keith, I would pick Alec to win but?

So, a logical guesses....

Winners: Yellow team: Reed, Baylor, Alec
Blue team winners: Jon, Jaclyn

Logical guess to winners: Yellow team. This might also fit with 2 people offering up their spots in the reward to several others...Natalie could offer to give Jaclyn her spot, if she beats her, and maybe Jeremy would give his spot to Jon, if Jon beats him?
Reed?

IC: Everything must be done with your feet...the pieces to a puzzle are roped up above them. You can see that there are 7 smaller pieces, 7 mid-size pieces, then 7 large pieces. They are secured with tie at the bottom, next to their feet. They must un-tie the secured knot to release all the pieces, that then fall in the basket.

Then they must fit them in the circular puzzle spots in the exact way to solve the puzzle. First one done, winner.

Here you can see where the bundles are tied to the lower post. This is what they must untie to release the pieces into the basket. Then they solve the puzzle with their feet...

By color and Left to right: Yellow = Baylor, Purple = Natalie, Teal = Jon, Green = Keith, White = Jeremy, Orange = Alec, Another Yellow = Wes, Red = Reed, Lime green = Jaclyn, Blue = Missy

Untying the knot....2 styles, Baylor with the 2 feet attack, Nat with the one footed technique...looks like Nat's bundle is falling, see it's lower than Baylor's....

In the following picture we can see that everyone from Keith over to the right is seen...Keith, Jeremy, Alec, Wes, Reed, Jaclyn, and Missy.

In the above picture, we can see that the far yellow(Wes) and red(Reed) puzzles, are almost completed the outer circle of the puzzle with the larger pieces. While we can see the blue (Missy), is almost completed the inner circle close to the post. So, I would say of these people shown, Wes, Reed, and Missy are ahead. If Missy completed her outer circle first then went to the inner circle than she is way out in front. But, since we cannot see her lower circle pieces at all, we can't assume that she started with the outer circle first before moving onto the inner circle of the puzzle.

michel2 4529 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

11-15-14, 05:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "NCAA Promo"
The short promo aired during the NCAA game talked about

"The.Biggest.Blindside.Yet".

That means it's unlikely that Reed is voted out. Unless they convince him that they are going for Keith and his idol but would they feel the need to lie to him? Alec or Wes wouldn't constitute big blindsides either. I think it has to be between Keith and Jeremy.

11-15-14, 08:14 PM (EST)
8. "Vidcaps"

VO: It's the biggest blindside, yet.
Baylor: It's about to get crazy.

coldbrewer 369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-17-14, 05:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail coldbrewer Click to send private message to coldbrewer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Vidcaps"
I wanted to comment on the above screencaps. Does anyone notice the transition of the screencaps amongst Jeremy, Natalie, & Reed followed by Baylor. Why transition the first 3 with a cap of Baylor by herself? What could it mean?

11-15-14, 08:24 PM (EST)
9. "WHOOOOOT....biggest blindside yet?"
LAST EDITED ON 11-15-14 AT 08:26 PM (EST)

OMG, michel! Now I am getting excited! I see Reed as a lower priority than Keith/Wes/Alec for Jeremy. Jeremy really doesn't like Keith. We know that Jeremy and company will learn that Keith has the idol. So, they are likely to split votes? Who would they split them between?

On one side we have Jeremy/Natalie/Jon/Jaclyn/Missy/Baylor
On the other side: Reed/Keith/Wes/Alec

If Reed is telling Missy/Jaclyn that Keith has the idol, will Jeremy be fooled into thinking that Reed will vote with them against Keith? Will they trust Reed to keep his mouth shut? I don't know how this will play out, but I do think it will either be Keith, Wes, or Jeremy maybe? This is going to be good!

ETA: Just saw the promo posted by Tribephyl.....I would say that that is definitely not looking good for JEREMY!!!

OMG!

Outsider32 584 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-16-14, 03:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outsider32 Click to send private message to Outsider32 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: WHOOOOOT....biggest blindside yet?"
If Keith goes I'm going to feel stupid. I don't like the other people. It will be hard for me to continue watching.

chemig902 55 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-16-14, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail chemig902 Click to send private message to chemig902 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: WHOOOOOT....biggest blindside yet?"
I agree that Jeremy would be the biggest blindside at this point. And eliminating the "leader" of each alliance back-to-back would certainly bring on "chaos."

As to the idea of who on the winning team would give up reward to show loyalty, what if it is REED and Jeremy. Do the timestamps show the bag search happening before RC? The way word is spreading in the promos, it could get to Keith or Wes that the idol has been outed. Reed could give up his spot on the reward as amends to Keith and Jeremy may give up his spot include Wes with his Dad while trying ti ensure that J and J are loyal to his alliance. Then, looking at who the winning team would send to Exile...Baylor would never let them send Missy, Nat and Baylor wouldn't want to separate J and J two consecutive times, leaving Reed and Jeremy. Keith picking Reed to go to EI would be bad, but no where near Yao Man/Dreamz bad. JEREMY going to EI would split Missy and Baylor for a few hours while Alex, Keith and Wes try to flip Nat and Baylor against Jeremy and Reed works on Missy J and J. Reed went after Keith and his idol in an attempt to deflect the next vote from him and he while he doesn't trust J and J playing to their "Power Couple" status could get them to help him with his original goal--eliminating Jeremy as the biggest threat to win. Flipping J and J would decrease Jeremy's alliance's trust in them going forward. Keith accepting Jeremy's reward spot for him or Wes and then banishing Jeremy to EI leading to his blindside, could lead him to see his act as exceeding what Dreamz did to Yao Man.

coldbrewer 369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-16-14, 02:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail coldbrewer Click to send private message to coldbrewer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: WHOOOOOT....biggest blindside yet?"
Before Reed aligned with Wes, Keith, & Alec, he only did so because of his partner, Josh. Before, Reed was aligned with Jeremy. Does it look like Reed aligns back with Jeremy and they both out Keith's HII? If that happens, maybe Keith gives up his HII to his son, Wes; thereby, Keith gets voted out?

chemig902 55 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-16-14, 02:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chemig902 Click to send private message to chemig902 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: WHOOOOOT....biggest blindside yet?"
> maybe Keith
>gives up his HII to
>his son, Wes; thereby, Keith
>gets voted out?

That thought had crossed my mind. I have been wondering if Keith in a situation like that might pass the idol to Wes instead of allowing it to be flushed. But then, if people KNEW he had the idol, wouldn't that just make Wes the next target?

11-16-14, 03:38 PM (EST)
15. "RE: WHOOOOOT....biggest blindside yet?"
LAST EDITED ON 11-18-14 AT 08:49 AM (EST)

I think that Reed is going into chaos mode and will wreck havoc. Remember in the Survivor Live shows that everyone from Hunahpu, Drew, said that Reed was causing all kinds of drama, playing both sides against each other and could have been the first one voted off. Remember, he is also the one that went to Jeremy and spilled on Keith throwing him under the bus. So, he instigated a polarization between Keith and Jeremy.

We see Reed going in Keith's bag and finding the paper that the idol is wrapped in. He spills to Jaclyn and Missy. So, most likely Jeremy plots to vote out Keith either by splitting votes or just keeping it quiet and voting Keith. Reed most likely tells them that he is on board and will vote with them to get Keith out. So it would be Jeremy/Natalie/Missy/Baylor/Jon/Jaclyn/Reed either splitting votes or all voting Keith.

Now, if Reed goes back and tells keith to play his idol, and they all, Reed/Keith/Wes/Alec all vote for Jeremy, then Jeremy would be out.

The way I see it is that this will all come down to Reed. Will he solidly vote with Jeremy and company, or will he "play both sides" and target Jeremy?

11-16-14, 04:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "NFL Promo"
I saw a promo during the game today which elaborates on the big blindside. I managed to pick up only two new pieces of info:

- Jeremy tells Natalie: "You are the only one I trust".
- Wes saying: "I don't want to be blindsided."

If Jeremy only trusts Natalie, we have to consider that Missy, Baylor, Jon and Jaclyn could be in on his blindside. Could Keith and Missy bury the hatchet and form a new couples' alliance? Or Maybe Jeremy is wrong to put his trust in Natalie. Now that would be a big blindside.

11-16-14, 08:28 PM (EST)
17. "Vidcaps"

VO: Who...
Jon: People are going to think I was lying.
VO: Will...
Jeremy (talking to Natalie): You're the only one I trust.
VO: Be...
VO: Next?
Wes (talking to Natalie and Keith): I just don't want to get blindsided.

11-16-14, 09:46 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 11-16-14 AT 09:46 PM (EST)

Jeremy in the CTGirl Theory spot, but Wes, out and out saying it....I just don't want to be blindsided....hmmmmm? It's one or the other? But, a HEAVY visual presence with Keith...

11-16-14, 09:59 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Vidcaps"
I wonder what will make Wes say that though, especially with Natalie present. His alliance is outnumbered so he has to consider he's a target. He had to have asked her if he was the target and she must have said no. So, is she trying to make sure an idol isn't played or is she offering Keith and Wes a deal?

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-14, 01:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Vidcaps"
If it's going to be a HUGE blindside, it would be either Jacklyn or Jon. Other than the fact that they are a power couple that should be broken up if the others could get over their petty squabbles, and the fact that Jacklyn may have stepped on some toes during the last TC, I really can't make a case for that, however, so I don’t see that really happening.

But that would qualify as a legitimate blindside, and the biggest so far.

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-14, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Vidcaps"
Huge blindside sure makes me think two people are blindsided, the bootee and their loved one. This does make me think it's a couple that gets broken up. Jeremy is a pick too but he knows he's a target and has been. I'm going with Jaclyn.

I should be watched....closely.

11-17-14, 03:50 PM (EST)
21. "Web Promo"

VO: Get ready for the Biggest.Blindside.Yet.
Reed: I might have to stir up a little bit of chaos.
Jon (camera confessional): I need to change the course of the game.
Keith (camera confessional): I've had it with Jon. I've had it with Missy.
Jeremy (camera confessional): I wanna make a move they don't expect.
Missy (camera confessional): We rock the boat too hard, one of us is gonna fall out.
Jon: People are gonna think I was lying this whole time.
Jeremy (talking to Natalie: You're the only one I trust. I don't trust nobody else.
Reed (camera confessional): I will light this camp on fire on my way out.
Wes (talking to Natalie): I just don't wanna get #blindsided.

Sheldor 4619 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-14, 08:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "S29 | Ep 09 | Immunity Challenge Preview"
Survivor: San Juan Del Sur
Behind the Scenes of the Immunity Challenge "Game is Afoot"
Date: 11.18.14

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TeIphRg5TE

Transcript by SurvivorFever.net:

Jeff Probst: We have a brand new challenge, it is called "The Game is Afoot." It is a foot challenge. You use your feet. Here's where it starts. We have these pieces of wood, here. They are tied to this rope. Sit on that bench. Ten people are playing. Use your feet to untie that rope. That will drop all these pieces. Then use those pieces to stack them on this turntable, three stages high. They're gonna be barefoot. You're gonna see gnarly toes. Twenty something days in the jungle. It's gonna require a lot of core. You're gonna have to lift them up.

We're going to add one thing. At the very end after you stack the second row and the third row, then you're going to have to reach to get some sort of stick and get it through here and that's like the finish flag. That will be the defining moment.

_0001
_0002
_0003
_0004
_0005
_0006
_0007
_0008
_0009
_0010
_0011
_0012
_0013
_0014
_0015
_0016
_0017
_0018
_0019
_0020
_0021
_0022
_0023
_0024
_0025
_0026
_0027
_0028
_0029
_0030
_0031
_0032
_0033
_0034
_0035
_0036
_0037
_0038

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-14, 11:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: S29 | Ep 09 | Immunity Challenge Preview"
Holy crap, that challenge is gonna take hours for anyone to finish.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-14, 12:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: S29 | Ep 09 | Immunity Challenge Preview"
Just looking at it is making my feet begin to cramp.

11-19-14, 00:26 AM (EST)
25. "RE: S29 | Ep 09 | Immunity Challenge Preview"
Comparing these Toe Towers, it's quite clear that this press shot is from way early in the challenge.

No one has yet built their second stage of pieces, nevermind the third and then a flag in the center. Missy may be in the lead but it's really a game of core strength, specially once they get to the second and third stages.
Core workout...extreme.

This is going to be fun.

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-14, 10:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: S29 | Ep 09 | Immunity Challenge Preview"
I'd have to think Natalie (trainer) and Reed (dancer) would have the edge in this one but this far into the season everyone's core strength is probably suffering.

I should be watched....closely.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •