The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S29 | Ep 08 | ECST - East Coast Spoiler Thread "Wrinkle in the Plan""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-12-14, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S29 | Ep 08 | ECST - East Coast Spoiler Thread "Wrinkle in the Plan""
Since the QuitBoat has sailed off with Julie's bag, please deposit all stolen trail mix in this thread until the show has aired on that other coast.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S29 | Ep 08 | ECST - East Coast... Outsider32 11-12-14 1
 Post QuitBoat Brownroach 11-12-14 2
 Previously on Survivor... Flowerpower1 11-12-14 3
 RC Brownroach 11-12-14 4
   RE: RC michel2 11-12-14 19
 Let the arguing and fighting begin.... Flowerpower1 11-12-14 5
 RE: S29 | Ep 08 | ECST - East Coast... dabo 11-12-14 6
 Post RC Brownroach 11-12-14 7
   #taco overload CTgirl 11-12-14 27
 Post RC... Flowerpower1 11-12-14 8
 More back at camp Brownroach 11-12-14 9
 RE: S29 | Ep 08 | ECST - East Coast... dabo 11-12-14 10
  IC Brownroach 11-12-14 11
 is Josh toast or Alec? Flowerpower1 11-12-14 12
 Post IC Brownroach 11-12-14 13
 TC Brownroach 11-12-14 14
   RE: TC CTgirl 11-12-14 28
       RE: TC Brownroach 11-13-14 35
 Pre tribal drama...Jon/Jac argue? Flowerpower1 11-12-14 15
   RE: Pre tribal drama...Jon/Jac argu... michel2 11-12-14 25
 Next time Brownroach 11-12-14 16
   RE: Next time michel2 11-12-14 21
       RE: Next time Flowerpower1 11-12-14 29
           RE: Next time michel2 11-12-14 31
           RE: Next time Brownroach 11-12-14 33
 Nooooo.... tribephyl 11-12-14 17
   RE: Nooooo.... coldbrewer 11-12-14 20
   RE: Nooooo.... Brownroach 11-12-14 24
       RE: Nooooo.... Flowerpower1 11-13-14 36
 Josh = Toast Flowerpower1 11-12-14 18
   RE: Josh = Toast michel2 11-12-14 22
       RE: Josh = Toast Flowerpower1 11-12-14 26
           RE: Josh = Toast michel2 11-12-14 32
               RE: Josh = Toast Flowerpower1 11-13-14 37
                   RE: Josh = Toast kingfish 11-13-14 40
                       RE: Josh = Toast michel2 11-13-14 42
           RE: Josh = Toast Brownroach 11-13-14 34
               RE: Josh = Toast Flowerpower1 11-13-14 38
                   RE: Josh = Toast CTgirl 11-13-14 39
                       RE: Josh = Toast kingfish 11-13-14 41
                           RE: Josh = Toast Brownroach 11-14-14 43
                               RE: Josh = Toast michel2 11-14-14 44
 RE: S29 | Ep 08 | ECST - East Coast... michel2 11-12-14 23
   RE: S29 | Ep 08 | ECST - East Coast... tribephyl 11-12-14 30

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Outsider32 584 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-12-14, 09:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outsider32 Click to send private message to Outsider32 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S29 | Ep 08 | ECST - East Coast Spoiler Thread "Wrinkle in the Plan""
Jon has already reached the weight loss shown in that pic after the game.

11-12-14, 09:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Post QuitBoat"
Missy is pissed that Julie quit, she utters the eponymous "wrinkle in the plan". Jon says he and Jaclyn are unknown quantities to an extent, but in reality they want to get rid of Jeremy.

Flowerpower1 4361 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-12-14, 09:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Previously on Survivor..."
LAST EDITED ON 11-12-14 AT 10:27 PM (EST)

Congrats you are merged, after Bl and W merged there were 2 battling Alliances, led by Jerremy, and led by Josh, both fighting for Jon and J, but it was Josh that convinced them to blindside Jeremy....fortunately for Jeremy, Julie made a shocking decision to quit the game....someone just got a million dollar break...11 left

*interesting words uttered by Jiffy in the intro....hmmmm? a Million dollar break! *

Huyopa day 19...Miissy says I am so pissed that Julie quit that way, because Julie quit it really threw a wrinkle in the plan, ready to vote out Josh, but can't do that if we don't go to TC...

see Jon and Jack walking...in conf: we didn't have a TC last night, nobody knows where we stand right now, this move is a big move, Jeremy is a leader of the pack...but think about it, Josh is the leader of the other pack...Jeremy is going to go home very very soon, he has no clue that Jack and I flipped. I need to figure out what my best path is, and my best path does NOT include Jeremy, Jon says in conf...

the stage is set...

11-12-14, 09:12 PM (EST)
4. "RC"
Two teams race to load puzz pieces onto cart, push to tower, build temple, unlock statue, hoist statue to top and raise flag.

Reward is taco bar, with alcohol.

Schoolyard pick. Missy excluded.

Yellow has lead: Natalie, Reed, Keith, Jeremy, Wes.

Yellow wins. They decide to send Jon to EI.

michel2 4530 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

11-12-14, 10:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: RC"
Pretty dumb to send Jon to EI when you want to get him on your side.

11-12-14, 09:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Let the arguing and fighting begin...Pre RC..."
Come on in guys at the RC...see Bay, then Keith...then finally jon...
divide into 2 teams, race to heavy puzzle pieces onto a cart, puts to base of the tower and use pieces to build tower, then race to top of tower to do something and reaise the flag. Survivor style taco bar, chicken steak, corn, vegetarian, beer, ice tea and margaritas! school yard pick to figure out teams...

keith, Nat, reed, jeremy and Wes, vs Jon alec, Baylor, Alec and Jaclyn

Go....very heavy pieces, must wrki together, jon carrying one by himself, yellow has 5 pieces on...blue going with five......push to the end and then unload, both unloading, after 19 days these pieces are very heavy, yellow heading back, working hard for those tacos...biggest reward so far this season....blue is slowing down, and Jon and alec trying to pick up some time, yellow has had the lead from the beginning....hear reed, father and son working together...yellow unloading and start building their temple....can't give up on this in this challenge, hear Baylor the cheerleader cheering them on!
Yellow with a nice clean start, blue has first pieces together...blue has a lot of time to make up byut they are going fast...BAylor really is a cheerleader, yellow close to finishing, can blue pick it up...yellow heads up to top and they are hoisting their flag....they win reward, see Keith, see reed and wes hug, see defeated Josh, see Jeremy and Reed...huge reward, smiles on every bodies face...send one person to EI, Missy, OMG...Keith says I feel bad about sending Missy, send Jon, he can make it on his own, see Jeremy squint at him, see Jac...will return to the next IC, blows a kiss to Jac, and she to him...see the losers go back to camp...

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-14, 09:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: S29 | Ep 08 | ECST - East Coast Spoiler Thread "Wrinkle in the Plan""
Darn, Alec manages to not say a single word during his afternoon with three ladies and a Broadway star.

11-12-14, 09:24 PM (EST)
7. "Post RC"
LAST EDITED ON 11-12-14 AT 10:29 PM (EST)

At the Taco Bar: tons of Mexican food. Everyone observes that it's awkward to talk strategy. Wes overeats and overdrinks, then feels like crap.

Back at camp: Josh says it's frustrating, but he will talk to Baylor to get target off himself. He tells her she owes him one. Baylor in confessional says this is un-Christian. Now Josh is talking to Jaclyn. Conversation is left unresolved.

EI: Jon hopes Jaclyn is building up relationships at camp. Jon finds clue for an idol that is on EI. He goes hunting for it. He climbs large rock pillar, and finds the HII. He says that now, whatever he wants to happen will happen.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-14, 10:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "#taco overload"

LOL. Wes's entire story is about food!

11-12-14, 09:24 PM (EST)
8. "Post RC..."
Keith was the one to say, let's not send Missy to EI, because he thought she couldn't handle it....I <3 Keith

see the winners go to a little stand on the beach, they have it all....cheers to the W...we won reward we got to come to the bar there was everything you could want....feels bad for Josh because he's been talking about Mexican....Reed has conf: there is a lot of eclectic people

Nat: no real alliance here, there is wes and Keith, and then we are with Reed...Keith says he couldn't believe that Julie was quitting...

Jeremy, if we had to vote somebody out yesterday we don't know what we would have done...Jeremy says, common...you would have voted me out...come on!

Wes, says that his dad said to slow down and Wes said, I couldn't stop...it was all fun and games until he felt like crap...

Keith: Wes is a good kid, he hasn't been in jail yet,

Wes goes off and burp s and gets sick, hear Keith say who the he!! raised him...hahahha

Losers: Josh has conf: couldn't have gone better for the people I needed to bond with, trying to get Baylor one more time...can I be honest....you owe me a least one vote...I saved you multiple times...see them walking, I stuck my neck out for you a couple times

Baylor: Josh is blackmailing me, comes from a christian family blah blah...I feel I don't owe him anything...

Josh...I was trying to solidify them for the couples but Missy is controlling Baylor right now and I am fed up with her...

So Josh gives Jacklyn the replay on his and Baylors talk...then see Missy and Baylor on the beach...
Josh: I hope that Jon and Jac are being truthful, and all I can do right now is hope they are being truthful keep that relationship going

EI: Jon: it's extremely desolate, it's lonely, I miss Jac...she has obviously been helping me make all the decisions, this is a chance for her to not be seen as a tag along...

Jon reads the clue...to a new idol here on exile...lack of water is a double eye sword...he looks and sees the peninsula at EI....he is searching all the rocks...can't find the idol....I need to find it right now....he is climbing to the top of this big pillar....finds It! Jon has the idol...Oh, thank you God, she is a beauty, that's a game changer, exciting to have this, because whatever I want to happen in the game, will happen...

11-12-14, 09:32 PM (EST)
9. "More back at camp"
Wes is still indisposed. Jeremy says Wes, Alec and Keith are rude and crude. Alec hands Baylor the food trash to dispose of. "It's the most chauvinistic group of guys"! Jaclyn is pissed, no way they will get hers and Jon's votes.

Alec says he feels comfortable. UH-OH!!! They will vote Jeremy out.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-14, 09:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: S29 | Ep 08 | ECST - East Coast Spoiler Thread "Wrinkle in the Plan""
uh oh .. this challenge is Mental!

11-12-14, 09:37 PM (EST)
11. " IC"
Reveal correct symbols in order.

Jon is first out.
Reed out.
Wes, Alec out.

Round two:
Natalie out.
Baylor out.
Jaclyn out.
Keith, Missy out.
Only Josh and Jeremy left.

Jeremy wins immunity!

11-12-14, 09:38 PM (EST)
12. "is Josh toast or Alec?"
LAST EDITED ON 11-13-14 AT 08:06 AM (EST)

Wes, woke up and felt terrible...they are talking about burping and farting...Missy tells Jeremy that you and Jon are the only gentlemen...Jeremy in conf: these guys are pigs, they have no manners they jump in front of the girls

See Baylor get Alec's trash...you want some fish, this ain't no charity now....he acts that I am the baby sister, my mom' s just like let it go...come on Baylor, let's go get some wood, at least check a pulse every now and then...if you were my kid you would have done get whooped ;by 7 times by now...

Alec is a tool...Natalie will do it, but they won't...should n't they be nice to me....don't they want my vote...Jac has the conf: without me and Jon's vote they are done...she says to Nat and Bay, Jon can vote them, but I am not, no way...

Keith and Alec go off and they are talking..Alec says that Jon is riding with the boys, he knows that enemy is a threat, he trusts me...this alliance is sticking together and as long as Jeremy does;n't win immunity, we will vote him out...Alec in conf.

Jon comes back from Exile island...he kisses her neck, and she says that she was worried about him...

Immunity back up for grabs...how much impact 21 days has had on your mind. a series of symbols...
here we go, first round....statue, sun, skull...ax...everybody, find the first icon and reveal it...everybody has it...next, already except Jon, he is first out....indicative 2 days on EI all alone...everybody has skull except Reed...he's out...next icon...Wes and Alec are out...

next round ax, skull, mask, sun, temple, ax, statue

Natalie is out

Baylor is out next
down to 5...Mask...Jacklyn is out
down to 4: Josh and Jeremy have it right, missy and keith are out
down to josh and jeremy
Jeremy wins the immunity....Jeremy and Josh shake, good job man...see Josh is sad...see Josh, see Missy smiling, see Josh, then bay and Nat....

11-12-14, 09:47 PM (EST)
13. "Post IC"
Jon tells Jaclyn he has an idol. Jeremy hopes J&J will help him vote out Josh..

Josh now wants Baylor out, with J&J's help.

Jaclyn talks to Jon on the beach, as seen in the previews. Reed suddenly appears with the Baylor vote plan. Now comes the argument bw Keith and Missy. Missy tells Baylor that Keith wants her out. Missy tells Jon she wants to stick to the plan of voting Josh out, Jon seems to want to vote Baylor out. Hmm.

11-12-14, 09:54 PM (EST)
14. "TC"
Jeremy knew he needed immunity.

J&J observe that they are being approached by everybody.

Jaclyn, Natalie, and Missy dissing the guys' attitude now.

Reed now pitching a case to J&J.

Time to vote.

Alec votes for Baylor.
Baylor votes for Josh.

No idol played.

Baylor
Josh
Baylor
Josh
Baylor
Josh
Baylor
Josh
Baylor
Josh
Josh is out!

AARGH, Why did I change my vote?

11-12-14, 10:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: TC"
You did nail it on the head for what was going on even if you changed your vote!

11-13-14, 00:17 AM (EST)
35. "RE: TC"
I know! So what's wrong with me???!

11-12-14, 09:55 PM (EST)
15. "Pre tribal drama...Jon/Jac argue?"
they all congrat Jeremy....Jon whispers to Jack, I have the idol...see Jeremy....in conf: it's huge, Josh and his goons were coming after me...I am safe, now it's all about Jon and Jac, hope they are on my side, if not I will have to keep winning ghtis beautiful thing, pints to the IN...

see Josh and Alec plotting....Josh says the plan is to vote Baylor...we are relying on Jack and Jon or today is my last day out here....
see Jon and Jacklyn go swimming....I don't think we should go with them....they all talk about me when I am here, I can't win against them...all those guys...Jon in conf: while I was gone the guys were ignoring her the whole time and made her feel like crap, this is the love of my life

we will not beat Jeremy in an F3, he's a firefighter with 2 kids...

Reed approaches them, I missed you so much....Jack says that Jon and I have to decide, I thought he would have my back. Jon is thinking so far ahead, that he can't beat Jeremy, which is stupid....got to decide now....

Missy and Keith starting to get at it...Baylor eats and sleeps...they don't want to tell you but I will tell you...Missy says you protect Wesley, not like that...I am just the facts....Missy says Keith bit her ear, Baylor doesn't do anything, I will back her....Missy tells Baylor about keith spit out her name to my mom
Baylor says that she is on the chopping block, they need Jon, missy goes and talks to Jon...
Tonight Jac and I need to make a decision, so far was have been together, but now we are not on the same page...Jeremy says he doesn't trust Jon, he's sneaky....to Nat, Missy...
Jack says she feels so comfortable with Missy and Baylor...hopefully we will figure it out, but somebody is not going to be happy....cut to TC

see Jon...Jeremy, let's talk about the IC? Jeremy says let me tell you, if I didn't win, people would be writing my name down...Josh says he needed for tonights vote too. Wes, are the alliances known? Yes
Jeremy, you nat, missy, baylor Jack and Jon...? it could, I am not sure?
Jac says Jon and Me have been approached by both sides, how is that possible, it's been many Tribals now that you are the swing...they don't know why? Nat, when you see that Jon is getting approached by everybody...Nat says we always trusted him...funny thing is that those guys are campaigning for Jacklyn, then when Jon goes they ignore me...Jon and I make decisions together, Jiffy says do you feel not respected out here, yes...
Missy says that Wes and Alec burp, fart they don't care. Keith defends keith, this is survivor...get dirty and yo will get gas....lol
Reed says that he has felt that he has respected her.
Reed says you both are strong, but if you go with a group of singles...
Jon you are being pitched by a group of 4 and 5...
Jon says we are controlling our own fate, but these decisions are game changers and that can be scary...time to vote

Alec: Baylor: you can't handle it with the big boys
Baylor: Josh....you are a strong player abut I stopped trusting you when you wrote my name down in the first TC and didn't tell me
See Josh
See Baylor
See Jon
Vote tally:

Baylor
Josh
Baylor
Josh
Baylor
Josh
Baylor
Josh
Baylor
Josh
Josh

Josh is out, Reed kissed him...Jeremy smirks...Baylor...see Reed...I'll eat a cheeseburger for everybody, see Jon smile to Jac
Quesiton is this a line in the sand or is tomorrow a whole new game?

11-12-14, 10:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Pre tribal drama...Jon/Jac argue?"
You could see the anguish in Josh's face when he heard Jaclyn say that no one approached her when Jon wasn't there, that the guys didn't respect her. He won't have to ask anyone where he went wrong.

11-12-14, 09:58 PM (EST)
16. "Next time"
Reed will lie, cheat and steal now that Josh is gone. He reveals that Keith has an idol.

11-12-14, 10:07 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Next time"
In other words, we get to see the Reed that we heard about pre-swap.

11-12-14, 10:24 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Next time"
What did we hear about him pre-swap? So far I got nuttin on him...

11-12-14, 10:30 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Next time"
Drew called him a trouble maker in his exit interview. He mentioned a few occasions where Reed tried to start fights.

11-12-14, 10:44 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Next time"
Drew said that Reed created a lot of drama around camp, to the point that if they had had to go to TC earlier, he thinks Reed would have been voted out.

(Of course, Drew also created drama around camp, so...)

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-14, 09:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Nooooo...."
I feel like I just allowed for a massacre.
Sorry.
But good riddance, Josh!

coldbrewer 369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-12-14, 10:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail coldbrewer Click to send private message to coldbrewer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Nooooo...."
I kept changing my Safe List this afternoon. I originally had Josh on my safe list, took him off, put him back on, then finally took him back off. LOL

11-12-14, 10:12 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Nooooo...."
IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!

Well, it made for a good episode, anyway, because it was somewhat unpredictable. Jeremy winning immunity was an unconsidered surprise.

11-13-14, 08:12 AM (EST)
36. "RE: Nooooo...."

I don't feel so bad about this one, and there have been multiple episodes like this one. I really believed that if Josh won immunity, then it would be Alec, but if not, then it would definitely be Josh. So, it's a win. I loved that it was Jeremy and Josh at the end of this challenge....awesome! Once again it does seem that those that need it the most are the ones that get it!

11-12-14, 10:01 PM (EST)
18. "Josh = Toast"
Next time on Survivor:

Jiffy: With Josh gone, reed is willing to lie, cheat, or steal, and it will throw the camp into chaos...

See Reed looking in all the bags,
See Reed tell Missy and Jacklyn, keith's bag had a clue to the HI in it...
See Baylor tell missy that keith has an idol...
Baylor: It's about to get crazy!

Josh has a nice conf about having to have this experience....he revealed a little too much about himself out here and it sent him packing...

11-12-14, 10:09 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Josh = Toast"
I really think that Josh's mistake was to go after his personal target, Baylor. He should have considered Jaclyn and Jon's preference and could have safely offered Alec.

11-12-14, 10:15 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Josh = Toast"
Michel: Just move to the US of A, apply to Survivor, and let that 3 minute audition change your world, get on the show, then show these idiots HOW TO PLAY THE GAME OF SURVIVOR!!!

I totally agree, Josh dropped the ball here....tell Jon and Jack to make a choice and hop on board with it! But, people are AFRAID...

11-12-14, 10:37 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Josh = Toast"
Is that an invitation?

I didn't win an online game! Maybe you should apply...

Anyway, I'd rather have Probst's job. More money, security, benefits and perks. (As long as Tribe is there for all that technical stuff!)

11-13-14, 08:14 AM (EST)
37. "RE: Josh = Toast"
Well, we all would love to see you in any capacity on Survivor!

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-14, 04:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Josh = Toast"
Just think of how much fun it would be to roast M in these threads.

One great reason for not doing it.

11-13-14, 05:43 PM (EST)
42. "RE: Josh = Toast"
You'd think that would put a wrinkle in my plan but I'd have just as much fun replying to all of you...from my yatch!

11-13-14, 00:12 AM (EST)
34. "RE: Josh = Toast"
In the situation Josh got himself into, he should have made an F4 offer (whether truthfully or not) to entice whichever pair would come with him. I don't recall Josh presenting that to either Missy/Baylor or Jon/Jaclyn. Telling Baylor she "owed him one" didn't guarantee her anything after this vote. He was too shortsighted.

11-13-14, 08:15 AM (EST)
38. "RE: Josh = Toast"
Threatening other players to do something is almost a sure fire way to FAIL!

11-13-14, 10:16 AM (EST)
39. "RE: Josh = Toast"
And did he forget that he voted against her in the beginning? That move really came back to haunt him.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-14, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Josh = Toast"
True. But her taking his reminder that he had done her a favor as BLACKMAIL! was a but thin skinned too. It just seems that with every episode Baylor shows more and more that she lacks whatever it takes to win this game.

It is true though, that promises in the game aren't worth the paper they aren't written on.

11-14-14, 00:30 AM (EST)
43. "RE: Josh = Toast"
I'm starting to see Baylor materializing into an attractive endgame goat.

11-14-14, 06:46 AM (EST)
44. "RE: Josh = Toast"
Especially for the one that made it her business to protect her to the end. Save the cheerleader, win the game.

11-12-14, 10:11 PM (EST)
23. "RE: S29 | Ep 08 | ECST - East Coast Spoiler Thread "Wrinkle in the Plan""
Congrats to personofinterest who was the only one that stuck with Josh. And also congrats to Tribe for keeping his perfect record!

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-14, 10:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: S29 | Ep 08 | ECST - East Coast Spoiler Thread "Wrinkle in the Plan""
And also congrats to Tribe for keeping his perfect record!

WooHoo! ... oh wait. Heyyy?!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •