The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S29 | 09 | Title, Tweets and Teases *No Sources*"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-10-14, 01:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S29 | 09 | Title, Tweets and Teases *No Sources*"
Title: "Getting To Crunch Time"

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S29 | 09 | Title, Tweets and Te... Outsider32 11-10-14 1
 RE: S29 | 09 | Title, Tweets and Te... michel2 11-10-14 2
 RE: S29 | 09 | Title, Tweets and Te... CTgirl 11-13-14 3
   RE: S29 | 09 | Title, Tweets and Te... Sheldor 11-14-14 8
       RE: S29 | 09 | Title, Tweets and Te... Flowerpower1 11-14-14 11
           RE: S29 | 09 | Title, Tweets and Te... CTgirl 11-14-14 12
   RE: S29 | 09 | Title, Tweets and Te... michel2 11-14-14 10
 RE: S29 | 09 | Title, Tweets and Te... CTgirl 11-13-14 4
   RE: S29 | 09 | Title, Tweets and Te... tribephyl 11-13-14 5
       RE: S29 | 09 | Title, Tweets and Te... Brownroach 11-14-14 6
   RE: S29 | 09 | Title, Tweets and Te... Sheldor 11-14-14 7
       RE: S29 | 09 | Title, Tweets and Te... Brownroach 11-14-14 9
           RE: S29 | 09 | Title, Tweets and Te... CTgirl 11-14-14 13
 RE: S29 | 09 | Title, Tweets and Te... Outsider32 11-19-14 14
   RE: S29 | 09 | Title, Tweets and Te... PepeLePew13 11-19-14 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Outsider32 584 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-10-14, 03:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outsider32 Click to send private message to Outsider32 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S29 | 09 | Title, Tweets and Teases *No Sources*"
Ugh sounds like Josh.

michel2 4531 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

11-10-14, 05:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S29 | 09 | Title, Tweets and Teases *No Sources*"
What is interesting about this title is that it sounds like neither Jeremy or Josh gets voted out this week. If one of them leaves this week then next week wouldn't be "crunch time" anymore. This could be telling us that the players settled on Alec which means Jeremy thinks he got rid of one of Josh's allies while Josh still thinks he has the couples' allaince.

If Alec leaves this week then, next week, Jeremy will think he has 6, but Josh will also think he has 6 = Crunch time.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-14, 07:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S29 | 09 | Title, Tweets and Teases *No Sources*"
TWO REWARD WINNERS TRADE THEIR SPOTS TO PROVE THEIR LOYALTY, ON “SURVIVOR,” WEDNESDAY, NOV. 19

"Getting’ To Crunch Time" – Two reward winners trade their spots to prove their loyalty. Also, an idol paper trail causes chaos at camp, and one castaway plays dirty when his life in the game is threatened, on SURVIVOR, Wednesday, Nov. 19 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Sounds like the second two clues are both about Reed - he plays dirty and searches peoples bags and the idol paper he finds causes chaos. I guess we need to wait for the web promo to find out the real story of the episode!

Sheldor 4639 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-14, 01:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: S29 | 09 | Title, Tweets and Teases *No Sources*"
CTgirl thanks for posting the Press Release!

"Sounds like the second two clues are both about Reed - he plays dirty and searches peoples bags and the idol paper he finds causes chaos."

It also could be:

Reed = "Also, an idol paper trail causes chaos at camp"
Keith = "and one castaway plays dirty when his life in the game is threatened"

And if so, then that would explain Keith saying "I've done the worst thing in Survivor history"

Flowerpower1 4375 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-14-14, 08:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: S29 | 09 | Title, Tweets and Teases *No Sources*"
And if so, then that would explain Keith saying "I've done the worst thing in Survivor history"

oooooooo, Sheldor, I hope you are right! That would be so much fun to see what the "worst thing" in Survivor history is!

When you look at that original promo in real time, here, you can see when Keith says that, it does not line up with the video of him at the time, as well as when Jon says, if someone has the idol, we are going to burn it! So, will we see these expressions and verbiage happen on the show...

I think you are on to something. Them spreading the word that Keith has the idol, could indeed lead to him doing the worst thing in Survivor history!

11-14-14, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: S29 | 09 | Title, Tweets and Teases *No Sources*"
Yes Sheldor I think you're right! Clues never apply to the same person and this makes perfect sense with what we know!

michel2 4531 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-14, 06:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: S29 | 09 | Title, Tweets and Teases *No Sources*"
I'm not sure who would trade their rewards but Natalie has to be considered as a possibility. She thinks a bit outside the box and she just got one nice reward. I see her trading it to Jaclyn and then the other gives it to Jon.

11-13-14, 07:12 PM (EST)
4. "RE: S29 | 09 | Title, Tweets and Teases *No Sources*"
From Dalton Ross - Jeff Probst's tease:

Looks like Reed will not go gently into that good night. Tease us up for next week, sir.

Next week features a brand new challenge – something we’ve never done before that I think people will get a kick out of it. There’s a clue in that answer… and Reed is definitely gonna do whatever it takes to stay in this game

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-14, 10:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S29 | 09 | Title, Tweets and Teases *No Sources*"
Operative word being kick, I gather.
Well, get vidcaps but an early call is football/soccer type challenge. Or maybe even a tlachtli spin-off.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-14, 00:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: S29 | 09 | Title, Tweets and Teases *No Sources*"
Or maybe they have to sing Cole Porter tunes. "I get no kick from champagne..."

Sheldor 4639 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-14, 01:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: S29 | 09 | Title, Tweets and Teases *No Sources*"
Also Jeff said this:

You guys made a last minute switch before filming, getting rid of Redemption Island and instead bringing back the Exile Island twist. I told you I was a fan of that move because it makes vote-outs like this big Josh one that much more shocking and impactful. Now that you’ve seen it play out past the merge, what are your thoughts on Redemption vs. Exile in a Blood vs. Water season?

I have a few thoughts. I am glad we did not do Redemption Island this season because I do think it has made for a more clean and in some ways brutal season because of the impact of loved ones being voted out. With Exile, I loved what we got early with the cross pollination of relationships and I love where it’s going to head now that we’re in the individual part of the game. It will definitely have an impact on how the season plays out.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-14, 01:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: S29 | 09 | Title, Tweets and Teases *No Sources*"
He probably means because Jon found the idol.

I really wonder if they waited to see who would be exiled before planting the clue and the idol. It would be easy to have the crew at the ready to do just that. And if someone were exiled that they didn't want to have an idol, they could have just planted the same old clue about it being at camp.

11-14-14, 10:44 AM (EST)
13. "RE: S29 | 09 | Title, Tweets and Teases *No Sources*"
He could also mean Baylor and Natalie. I don't remember any of the other Exile Island partnerships (other than Keith and Josh and Josh is gone now). I could see Missy, Baylor and Natalie having a F3 pact.

Outsider32 584 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-19-14, 08:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outsider32 Click to send private message to Outsider32 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: S29 | 09 | Title, Tweets and Teases *No Sources*"
Social media clues

Jon, Missy, Jeremy, Natalie tweeting whiterice........safe

Reed also tweeted whitrice but also is bored and anxiously waiting for the show to start.......probably safe.

Alec's last instagram was about pig hunting two days ago. ?

Wes has been very random on twitter mentions nothing about Survivor. Likely he's going in the next two or three shows.

Baylor is excited about tonight.............safe.

Jaclyn posting engagement photos. She and Jon are in Vegas.?

I think its Keith or Wes. And if someone major goes, Jaclyn.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-14, 10:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: S29 | 09 | Title, Tweets and Teases *No Sources*"
None of these tweets mean a single thing nor do they reveal any clues about who might be going or staying... "whiterice" doesn't mean anything at all other than it's an inside joke between themselves. Wes doesn't say much of any substance - ever - just like he hasn't said anything on the show so far, so his random tweets has no bearing on whether he goes soon.

For what it's worth, we've had Survivors in the past say they're excited about tonight's show ... and then get booted.

(No spoiler value in anything that I said, so West Coasters can put down the pitchforks)

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •