The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S29 | Ep 07 | ECST - East Coast Spo..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Flowerpower1 4364 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-05-14, 10:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Post IC...."
LAST EDITED ON 11-06-14 AT 07:53 AM (EST)

come back and see the crows eating the carrion...Jeemy in the front...Jeremy: my first IC, I am the first one out, I thought I would kill these challenges, I am terrible at them, I was out before an old guy, a mom, I was out before Julie, but going to the TC, tonight, I feel like I am safe, I have the numbers...

They are eating rice, they say, I sure would love the trail mix...Julie says I heard Alex say something, I don't know what I am going to do, I am lost and confused...see her talk to Julie, I am feeling lost and confused, Missy says do you feel done, do you feel like toast? Julie says she doesn't know what to do everyone has their loved ones, and missy tells her I am your loved one...she says she needs her space
Missy: she stole some food put it in her bag, and if she goes home it would really screw up the plan, she should stick it out one more day, we need you
Julie gets it: she needs me because they need me to get farther, I can make a decision right now based on what I need
See Jon and Jeremy: jon is telling Jeremy that Josh says that you will be hard to beat,
Jeremy: Jeremy tells him I was out first...Josh is the only one in Josh's alliance that is playing the game, if you take him out, it's over
Josh: This is my home turf I am playing the game, but I have to give Jeremy props, he is playing the game and playing it well, it's opposite to what I am doing so it is frustrating, we have to get Jacklyn and Jon, it would make sense to keep couples together and singles out, see Jeremy swimming in the water alone why don't we get rid of people that don't have a loved one anymore...

Keith and Josh are talking to Jon, Wes is there too: If we don't stick together he will come after everyone of us...pull the trigger on him first...And Jeremy is big on taking out the couples...having your loved one with you, makes it more camaraderie ...Jon says that talking to people, he is finding himself making a complete 180...looks like we are jumping on the couples train and voting Jermey out tonight, it's going to suck, because I really like Jeremy...I don't want to , but it's the best for my game, going to suck, but we gotta do this, I have preached against jumping ship, because if you jump you will be on the bottom of the totem pole, but we are a couple, so going with Josh , reed, alex, wes and Keith has more long term potential with fewer bumps in the road...nice music playing when he had his confessional...

see them walking holding hands...symbol at the end

Where's julie...with her bag, Alec said she heard me hating on her, somebody had to say it, (Alex really seems like a tool!)

I never thought in my wildest dreams that it would be this hard, away from my loved one...seeJiffy, Julie: I have lost my head the last 3 days, I don't have my head in it with all these couples...with all of them in love and family members...Jiffy asks about her relationship with Jon...she is never away from him more than 4 days...Jiffy says kids go to summer camp longer than this...Julie says that she is judged, why? because they think they can't approach me, because I take care of myself, they talk about my boobs, it's like mean girls. I can't stay here because missy says, I need you...what about those in the alliance with you? she feels guilty about that...it makes her feel awful, so officially, she is quitting the game, 18 days, you are quitting...he will let the others know...

See Jeff on the beach, guys come on down out of the shelter...bad news and good news...if you were in an alliance with Julie, she is quitting the game...Jeemy in conf: she was my number, I needed that, I could be going home tonight...Missy is sad, I talked to her last.
Josh: it's a complicated game, you don't want them to quit if you are in an alliance with them, on the other hand, my odds just got better
Josh says you are exactly right...your chances got better in that case, but,
Josh in conf: Julie quit and that puts Jeremy with one less, and our odds just got better, puts Jeremy and that alliance at unease because they have one less member
Jeremy tells Jeff he's pissed, keep her warm, give her food...alec says she does nothing...she dug herself in a hole, Jacklyn says she stole food and kept it to herself, it makes people mad..Jon says she was so scared of living up to the fact, oh yeah, I am a selfish person.
No TC, means that somebody just got a million dollar break...Josh: I do feel with Julie's exit, it was not on our side because we wanted to get Jeremy out right then, but he's on borrowed time right now, I feel like it was 80 percent it would have been him tonight...he thought it was me or Reed tonight.
Jermey: Julie messed it up, because I am upset because she really messed up my plans...

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S29 | Ep 07 | ECST - East Coast Spo...   Brownroach     11-05-14       
   RE: S29 | Ep 07 | ECST - East Coast...   Flowerpower1     11-05-14     1  
   Post TC   Brownroach     11-05-14     2  
     RE: Post TC   Sheldor     11-05-14     4  
   RE: S29 | Ep 07 | ECST - East Coast...   Flowerpower1     11-05-14     3  
   Merge feast   Brownroach     11-05-14     5  
   Post intro...   Flowerpower1     11-05-14     6  
     RE: Post intro...   Outsider32     11-05-14     8  
         RE: Post intro...   Brownroach     11-05-14     10  
   More strategizing   Brownroach     11-05-14     7  
     RE: More strategizing   Outsider32     11-05-14     9  
   Julie hoards trail mix   Brownroach     11-05-14     11  
   IC   Brownroach     11-05-14     12  
   Drama...   Flowerpower1     11-05-14     13  
     RE: Drama...   Outsider32     11-05-14     14  
   IC...   Flowerpower1     11-05-14     15  
   Post IC   Brownroach     11-05-14     16  
     RE: Post IC   michel2     11-05-14     21  
         RE: Post IC   CTgirl     11-05-14     26  
             RE: Post IC   Brownroach     11-06-14     27  
                 RE: Post IC   Flowerpower1     11-06-14     28  
                     RE: Post IC   CTgirl     11-06-14     29  
                     RE: Post IC   Brownroach     11-06-14     31  
                         RE: Post IC   CTgirl     11-06-14     32  
   No TC!!! - Next time:   Brownroach     11-05-14     17  
   RE: S29 | Ep 07 | ECST - East Coast...   Sheldor     11-05-14     18  
     RE: S29 | Ep 07 | ECST - East Coast...   Brownroach     11-05-14     19  
   Post IC....   Flowerpower1     11-05-14     20  
     RE: Post IC....   michel2     11-05-14     23  
         RE: Post IC....   Brownroach     11-05-14     24  
             RE: Post IC....   suzzee     11-06-14     30  
   Next time on Survivor:   Flowerpower1     11-05-14     22  
     RE: Next time on Survivor:   CTgirl     11-05-14     25  
     RE: Next time on Survivor:   Tungusta     11-06-14     33  
         RE: Next time on Survivor:   Brownroach     11-09-14     34  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •