The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S29 | Ep 07 | ECST - East Coast Spo..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Flowerpower1 4361 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-05-14, 09:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "IC..."
Huyopa day 18...see bugs on the beach and birds, We're so hungry...they are wondering where the giant bowl of trail mix go, see everyone, Julie is there and here's them talking...she says that she is keeping it in her bag, and see the tribe all looking for it...she was smart enough to gated it and she will share it with who she likes....they are going to search all the bags, see them all going thorough everyone's bag...see Jon look...you gotta be kidding me...there it is...Jack says she knew she had it...Wes: missy trail mix, found out Julie had it in her bag, one of the most selfish things, we are probably gonna take it from her bag and eat it all...Selfish lithe...wooo says Jon
Jon: at home who cares, but here, we don't have any thing to eat...if I can't trust somebody in my alliance...she's selfish...
She is coming back now...why does she think she is so much better than us that she can do that says Jack
When she walked aback up the tension, could cut it with a knife, now things don't look to good for me right now...Cut to IC

Come on in, guys! Josh, I am in the most precarious position right now, my name may be on the chopping block so I am just gonna go out there and try to win...

see the II...safe, if have it, without it you could be in trouble...balance the board/ball one the ropes, after 25 minutes move to the next level...

Challenge is on: Up to you to keep it still, if you move one more than the other, that will cause movement, also have to battle the wind...nice recoveries...wind, and Jeremy is out first, that's how quickly it can happen. Keep your concentration, this round will last 10 minutes...see clouds moving in, Missy is out, Julie is out,
Next round: farthest away now...Reed is out, Baylor is out, Alec is next, Jacklyn is out, down to five, gust of wind, Natalie is out, down to 4, josh, wes, keith, and Jon.
25 minutes done, final part of the challenge is adding another ball.
Next round: 4 starters...Josh, wes, keith, Jon...2 balls on their disc...Josh is out, see Jeremy chuckle...Jon is out, father and son, keith and Wes is out, Keith WINS!

Keith, alright, shows Wes...see Jon and Jack, then Missy and Jeremy...

Keith conf: It's crazy, I won immunity, it came down to me and Wes, I am not ready to hand the reigns over to him yet, to night is critical....we'll know exactly where everybody stands after tonights vote.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S29 | Ep 07 | ECST - East Coast Spo...   Brownroach     11-05-14       
   RE: S29 | Ep 07 | ECST - East Coast...   Flowerpower1     11-05-14     1  
   Post TC   Brownroach     11-05-14     2  
     RE: Post TC   Sheldor     11-05-14     4  
   RE: S29 | Ep 07 | ECST - East Coast...   Flowerpower1     11-05-14     3  
   Merge feast   Brownroach     11-05-14     5  
   Post intro...   Flowerpower1     11-05-14     6  
     RE: Post intro...   Outsider32     11-05-14     8  
         RE: Post intro...   Brownroach     11-05-14     10  
   More strategizing   Brownroach     11-05-14     7  
     RE: More strategizing   Outsider32     11-05-14     9  
   Julie hoards trail mix   Brownroach     11-05-14     11  
   IC   Brownroach     11-05-14     12  
   Drama...   Flowerpower1     11-05-14     13  
     RE: Drama...   Outsider32     11-05-14     14  
   IC...   Flowerpower1     11-05-14     15  
   Post IC   Brownroach     11-05-14     16  
     RE: Post IC   michel2     11-05-14     21  
         RE: Post IC   CTgirl     11-05-14     26  
             RE: Post IC   Brownroach     11-06-14     27  
                 RE: Post IC   Flowerpower1     11-06-14     28  
                     RE: Post IC   CTgirl     11-06-14     29  
                     RE: Post IC   Brownroach     11-06-14     31  
                         RE: Post IC   CTgirl     11-06-14     32  
   No TC!!! - Next time:   Brownroach     11-05-14     17  
   RE: S29 | Ep 07 | ECST - East Coast...   Sheldor     11-05-14     18  
     RE: S29 | Ep 07 | ECST - East Coast...   Brownroach     11-05-14     19  
   Post IC....   Flowerpower1     11-05-14     20  
     RE: Post IC....   michel2     11-05-14     23  
         RE: Post IC....   Brownroach     11-05-14     24  
             RE: Post IC....   suzzee     11-06-14     30  
   Next time on Survivor:   Flowerpower1     11-05-14     22  
     RE: Next time on Survivor:   CTgirl     11-05-14     25  
     RE: Next time on Survivor:   Tungusta     11-06-14     33  
         RE: Next time on Survivor:   Brownroach     11-09-14     34  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •