The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S29 | Ep 07 | ECST - East Coast Spo..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Flowerpower1 4375 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-05-14, 09:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Drama..."
See crabs, huyopa, day 17...Happy birthday says Josh to Wes...first one too tell me that and I have been talking to him all morning...Keith in conf: I forgot to wish him happy birthday, but I did, happy birthday here on the beach

Josh and Reed talking: Jeremy, I give him props because he's doing a great job
Josh in conf: 4 singles, the rest couples, why don't the couples stick together and take out the others, right now I have me and reed, alec wes and keith, we need 7, I think I can still get Baylor to vote with me, because i did save her once, and then Missy will transfer with her...

See Josh and Baylor talking together...
Baylor said she had one strong alliance with Josh...see them walking and Josh tells her with you, we have the numbers. but she says her mom had a bunch of alliances but she only had one strong one with Josh. she's with Jon, Jacklyn, Jeremy and Natalie but being aligned with Josh still is really difficult right now.

Starting out the game he protected me...that's so hard, thank you very much for helping me, now I have to vote you out
Baylor says she needs to digest and then come back to life
Josh: says I chatted with baylor because I saved your life, like twice, now you are going to ignore that, I honestly was hurt
Reed tells him it's because she is here with Missy, Iknow, it's our only case right now

Then see Baylor and Missy...Baylor is talking...Josh came up to me and said are we good, and Bay said, as Far as I know...he said Reed and I have your back...Iam going to have to have a talk with him mom...Bay says she wants him to respect her and Missy says he will respect you when you blindside him..Missy tells him she has to be a little bit phony.

Missy in conf: Baylor is 20, sometimes acts 30, sometimes 10, she has a need to please, but she's going to have to handle her heart, when it comes down to voting Reed or Josh out...See Missy tell Bay...you have to do what I said, because I already told Jeremy, we have the numbers, Josh doesn't, he's freaking out, this is a game, you have to suck it up, just smile to everybody ...just tell him, yeah, ok, I will go and ask my mom...
The difference is that she is coming to me and asking...Missy has made some bad decisions in her life, been married 1, 2, 3 times and she has had to watch them, she felt crappy about that...to have your kid watch you go through it, but here, she's coming to me, she gets to redeem herself here, she's watching me, trust me on this, get in the back seat and let me drive, trust me and let me drive...(nice music playing...?journey player = Missy?)

Josh: I feel like the time Bay was away from me, she' back with her mom...besides Jon and Jack we have to make a play for these people or we will be putt of the numbers...see Josh go to Jon and Jack...tells them getting in bed with Jeremy, he's the strongest guy out here...who do yo think they will give the money too, broadway guys or a fireman with 2 kids...Josh: that's my plea to you...see Missy come up, Jn says, Hi Missy

Jon: josh approached Jack and I , we want to get to the f3, but we don't think we are going to win. Once again we find ourselves in the middle, between 2 couples, we were in a power position...
Jon and Jack go off...Jon continues in conf: once again they are given a lot of opportunities to control our fate
Jack: this is huge
Josh and Reed tied to keeping couples which would get us to top 6...but, they make it tough, they are broadway stars
Jack: again we are in the middle, this is like a big decision
Jack: one wrong vote could be a million dollar decision

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S29 | Ep 07 | ECST - East Coast Spo...   Brownroach     11-05-14       
   RE: S29 | Ep 07 | ECST - East Coast...   Flowerpower1     11-05-14     1  
   Post TC   Brownroach     11-05-14     2  
     RE: Post TC   Sheldor     11-05-14     4  
   RE: S29 | Ep 07 | ECST - East Coast...   Flowerpower1     11-05-14     3  
   Merge feast   Brownroach     11-05-14     5  
   Post intro...   Flowerpower1     11-05-14     6  
     RE: Post intro...   Outsider32     11-05-14     8  
         RE: Post intro...   Brownroach     11-05-14     10  
   More strategizing   Brownroach     11-05-14     7  
     RE: More strategizing   Outsider32     11-05-14     9  
   Julie hoards trail mix   Brownroach     11-05-14     11  
   IC   Brownroach     11-05-14     12  
   Drama...   Flowerpower1     11-05-14     13  
     RE: Drama...   Outsider32     11-05-14     14  
   IC...   Flowerpower1     11-05-14     15  
   Post IC   Brownroach     11-05-14     16  
     RE: Post IC   michel2     11-05-14     21  
         RE: Post IC   CTgirl     11-05-14     26  
             RE: Post IC   Brownroach     11-06-14     27  
                 RE: Post IC   Flowerpower1     11-06-14     28  
                     RE: Post IC   CTgirl     11-06-14     29  
                     RE: Post IC   Brownroach     11-06-14     31  
                         RE: Post IC   CTgirl     11-06-14     32  
   No TC!!! - Next time:   Brownroach     11-05-14     17  
   RE: S29 | Ep 07 | ECST - East Coast...   Sheldor     11-05-14     18  
     RE: S29 | Ep 07 | ECST - East Coast...   Brownroach     11-05-14     19  
   Post IC....   Flowerpower1     11-05-14     20  
     RE: Post IC....   michel2     11-05-14     23  
         RE: Post IC....   Brownroach     11-05-14     24  
             RE: Post IC....   suzzee     11-06-14     30  
   Next time on Survivor:   Flowerpower1     11-05-14     22  
     RE: Next time on Survivor:   CTgirl     11-05-14     25  
     RE: Next time on Survivor:   Tungusta     11-06-14     33  
         RE: Next time on Survivor:   Brownroach     11-09-14     34  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •