The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Do you remember Tess"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Mimiily02 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-05-06, 11:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mimiily02 Click to send private message to Mimiily02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Do you remember Tess"
Does anybody remember the one houseguest. Her name was Tess and she was very difficult to deal with not only for the LC's but the other housemates also. I never watched the end of that season so I don't know if she got better and graduated or not.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Do you remember Tess kittywink 01-05-06 1
 RE: Do you remember Tess pmfmpls 01-05-06 2
 RE: Do you remember Tess Bebo 01-05-06 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kittywink 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-05-06, 12:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kittywink Click to send private message to kittywink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Do you remember Tess"
Of course, we all remember Tess, she was the worst fake ##### ##### on tv! She got thrown off for being full of ##### and it took a few times doing it, but they finally did it. If they hadn't gotten rid of her, I would never watch another Starting Over show again because they just kept her on for the ##### factor. She needed to be slapped, not spoken to.

pmfmpls 149 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-05-06, 12:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pmfmpls Click to send private message to pmfmpls Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Do you remember Tess"
She was asked to leave after a HUGE warning.

Read the archives on the show website. Tess left in a huff on May 18, 2005. This was after a miserable roadtrip they had to take (imagine Tess in the car arguing the whole way). She never even said goodbye, and the women tried so hard with her.

I haven't heard what's up with her in "real" life.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-05-06, 01:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Do you remember Tess"
Discussions about an individual houseguest - whether past or present - belong on the Individual Houseguest forum.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •