The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"ECST Ep 6"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-29-14, 08:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"ECST Ep 6"

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Post TC Brownroach 10-29-14 1
   RE: Post TC Sheldor 10-29-14 2
 RC Brownroach 10-29-14 3
   RE: RC michel2 10-29-14 10
       RE: RC CTgirl 10-29-14 13
           RE: RC Flowerpower1 10-29-14 15
 Post RC Brownroach 10-29-14 4
 IC Brownroach 10-29-14 5
 Post IC Brownroach 10-29-14 6
 TC Brownroach 10-29-14 7
   RE: TC michel2 10-29-14 11
 Next time Brownroach 10-29-14 8
   RE: Next time michel2 10-29-14 12
 RE: ECST Ep 6 michel2 10-29-14 9
 Post comments in FloPo's thread Brownroach 10-29-14 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

10-29-14, 08:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Post TC"
LAST EDITED ON 10-29-14 AT 08:10 PM (EST)

Dale rhymes "slaughter" with "daughter". He knows he is next. He shows Jon his fake idol. Jon seems to believe it's real.

Now Jeff is hefting a bag of rice toward blue camp. He gives them the third degree about why they have so little rice left only 14 days in. Jeff wants everything they won in the comfort reward. All they will have left is a machete, one pot, and one flint.

Jeremy is pissed, he feels they could have sucked it up with the minimal rice. Julie thinks she is going to be challenged by the conditions coming up.

Sheldor 4619 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

10-29-14, 08:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Post TC"
Julie commenting on losing the Tarp and not wanting to be wet and cold sure seems like she might be our quitter...

10-29-14, 08:21 PM (EST)
3. "RC"
Natalie and Julie seem to have difficulty remembering who Kelley was.

Pick strongest competitor from each tribe. Reed vs. -- Baylor?

Blindfolded obstacle course, collect three bags, bring them back. Recreate a mask, remembering the shapes through feeling them.

Reed has it. Blue tribe wins reward. Reed cries -- he is so hungry. Baylor upset. Reed picks Julie to go to EI with Baylor so she can show Rocker what she's made of, and Julie seems game, but then Natalie volunteers. Reed says, Natalie if you want to go then go. Missy is happy with this development.

michel2 4529 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-14, 09:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: RC"
Natalie really surprised me there. GREAT move on her part.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-14, 09:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: RC"
I loathed the twinnies on TAR but I am loving Natalie on Survivor.

Flowerpower1 4361 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-29-14, 09:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: RC"
Natalie: AGREED! She has her head in the game!

10-29-14, 08:30 PM (EST)
4. "Post RC"
LAST EDITED ON 10-29-14 AT 09:12 PM (EST)

Jon tells Missy about Dale's idol. He suggests they use Dale to get Keith out.

Baylor and Natalie get the idol clue. Natalie says she trusts Missy and so can trust Baylor as well. Jeremy notes that Josh and Reed are too lovey-dovey as a couple, when they should be less obvious so as not to become targets.

Rain. More rain. Julie perhaps falling apart.

Back from commercial Julie still disintegrating. (I think I hear the whirring of the Quit Boat in the background.)

10-29-14, 08:41 PM (EST)
5. "IC"
LAST EDITED ON 10-29-14 AT 08:43 PM (EST)

Race over wall, collect puzzle pieces, raise flag. Something totally new! Julie sits out.

Blue tribe wins, after coming from behind. Reed and Josh did a great job of methodically putting the flag together, when orange had a significant lead at first.

10-29-14, 08:48 PM (EST)
6. "Post IC"
Keith wants Dale out. Dale tells Jon he doesn't want to play his idol tonight. If he's not voted out, he will give Jon the idol right after TC, in order to make merge.

J/J now talking to Missy/Baylor. Jon tells Jaclyn he thinks the idol is real. Seems like the vote will be between Keith and Missy.

10-29-14, 08:54 PM (EST)
7. "TC"
No one says anything interesting. Keith not talking at all. (Maybe Dale will be the target?)

Time to vote.

Keith votes Dale.
Missy votes Keith.
Dale votes Missy.

No idol played.

Votes:

Dale
Keith
Missy
Keith
Dale
Dale is voted out.

10-29-14, 09:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: TC"
How will Keith react to those two votes?

10-29-14, 08:59 PM (EST)
8. "Next time"
Merge! Josh is being eyed as someone who needs to go.

J/J/K voted for Dale.

10-29-14, 09:22 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Next time"
It seems the merge could be Jeremy vs Josh.

I wonder who Baylor meant when she said something like: "Thanks for helping me, now I have to vote you out" It could be Jon, Jaclyn, Josh, Keith, Wes, Alec and even Natalie. A lot of people have worked to Save the Cheerleader!

10-29-14, 09:16 PM (EST)
9. "RE: ECST Ep 6"
Flowerpower had it all in the SOTS!

Dale played it as bad if not worse than Terry. Not only did he show the idol to the guy he wanted to work with instead of the one he was targeting, but he told Jon he didn't want to play it. Right there, that idol, fake or real, became practically irrelevant.

10-29-14, 09:28 PM (EST)
14. "Post comments in FloPo's thread"
LAST EDITED ON 10-30-14 AT 02:22 AM (EST)

Since FloPo and I had dual ECSTs going on unbeknownst to us, please put any additional commentary in her thread, to keep things less chaotic.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •