The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S29 | Ep 06 | Title, Tweets and Teases *no sources*"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-23-14, 00:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S29 | Ep 06 | Title, Tweets and Teases *no sources*"
Title: "Make Some Magic Happen"

tribe gave Jiffy the stiffy.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 EW tease tribephyl 10-23-14 1
 RE: S29 | Ep 06 | Title, Tweets and... Flowerpower1 10-23-14 2
 CBS Misdirection tribephyl 10-23-14 3
   RE: CBS Misdirection michel2 10-23-14 4
       RE: CBS Misdirection Outsider32 10-24-14 5
           RE: CBS Misdirection michel2 10-24-14 6
 Hungry Hungry Hunahpu Gossip tribephyl 10-28-14 7
   RE: Hungry Hungry Hunahpu Gossip michel2 10-28-14 8
   RE: Hungry Hungry Hunahpu Gossip Outsider32 10-28-14 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

10-23-14, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "EW tease"

Okay, we see you responding to Hunahpu’s request for more food in the teaser for next week. What else can you tell us about next week’s episode?

Ah, Hunahpu — I just can’t get enough of them. They just keep giving us great stuff every week and they’re not finished. I think the fact that they are out of food and have to figure out what to do should be enough of a tease! I mean this is Survivor…everything has an invoice.

Flowerpower1 4361 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-23-14, 01:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S29 | Ep 06 | Title, Tweets and Teases *no sources*"
Make some magic happen

Title could be uttered from Dale, re: his fake hidden immunity idol...

10-23-14, 08:46 PM (EST)
3. "CBS Misdirection"

IN A RARE MOVE, A VERY HUNGRY HUNAHPU TRIBE MAKES A DESPERATE TRADE FOR RICE, ON “SURVIVOR,” WEDNESDAY, OCT. 29

“Make Some Magic Happen” – In a rare move, a very hungry Hunahpu tribe makes a desperate trade for rice. Meanwhile, one castaway on the Coyopa tribe concocts a plan to use a fake idol to try and insure their safety.

michel2 4529 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

10-23-14, 11:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: CBS Misdirection"
LAST EDITED ON 10-23-14 AT 11:13 PM (EST)

What would you do if you were Jon and you buy into Dale's bluff?
I'd say it depends on how much he wants to work with the couples' alliance. He knows Dale will want to eliminate Baylor so at least his "idol" isn't a threat to him or Jaclyn. So, if he wants to protect Baylor, he tells Dale that Keith, Missy and Baylor are voting against him so that he has to play his idol. He should also tell him that he and Jaclyn will vote against Baylor so that she will go. However, while Jon does vote for Keith, Jaclyn votes for Dale. That way 4 votes go on Dale, one on Keith and one on Baylor.

Since Dale is making the same mistake that Terry made in Panama (showing the idol to a person that he isn't threatening) there's no need for Jon to give in to Dale. Dale should show his idol to Baylor and say he's voting against her unless she and her mom change their votes.

The funniest thing would be for Keith to play his idol to boot Dale. Both guys stand up at the same time and Jeff has to examine the idols before throwing one in the fire.

Outsider32 584 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-24-14, 09:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outsider32 Click to send private message to Outsider32 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: CBS Misdirection"
Not quite. I don't think Dale thinks his idol is real.

10-24-14, 11:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: CBS Misdirection"
I know. That's why I said that Dale was bluffing. Now, if Jon also thinks that the idol is fake then all this is meaningless.

10-28-14, 10:02 PM (EST)
7. "Hungry Hungry Hunahpu Gossip"
I don't think JP's kidding when he talks about it being a stiff penalty.
Courtesy of Mashable

JP has some interesting twists on possible penalties.
He also seems a bit cagey.
But best of all he admits to having a special item...
When I first heard they were getting low on rice, I pulled out my treasured carved, wooden Survivor totem. I gently rubbed its head and said the same thing I always say in times of need, "Dear Survivor Gods, please make it happen. Please make it happen."

Time to dust off this...

He's really turning on the charm with me. Stop it JP.

"I was thinking okay, what would make for the most interesting and memorable moment? Nudity of course!" ~ JP

10-28-14, 10:13 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Hungry Hungry Hunahpu Gossip"
Jiffy is really enjoying this. I really, really hope that there's a joke on them in the end and not just a trade.

Outsider32 584 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-28-14, 10:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outsider32 Click to send private message to Outsider32 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Hungry Hungry Hunahpu Gossip"
I thought I read that photo of him was photoshopped.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •