The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S29 | Ep05 | Vidcap Analysis *No Sources*"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-16-14, 11:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S29 | Ep05 | Vidcap Analysis *No Sources*"
Here is the ep 5 vid-cap thread. Let's see what we can come up with.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Post-Show Promo tribephyl 10-16-14 1
   Future shots in question? Flowerpower1 10-16-14 5
 Press Images tribephyl 10-16-14 2
   RE: Press Images tribephyl 10-16-14 3
       RE: Press Images tribephyl 10-16-14 4
           RE: Press Images Flowerpower1 10-16-14 6
               RE: Press Images tribephyl 10-16-14 7
               RE: Press Images Outsider32 10-16-14 17
           RE: Press Images michel2 10-16-14 8
               RE: Press Images tribephyl 10-16-14 9
                   RE: Press Images michel2 10-16-14 10
                       RE: Press Images tribephyl 10-16-14 19
                   RE: Press Images Flowerpower1 10-16-14 12
                       RE: Press Images tribephyl 10-16-14 14
                           RE: Press Images Sheldor 10-17-14 20
                               RE: Press Images michel2 10-18-14 28
                                   RE: Press Images Sheldor 10-19-14 34
           RE: Press Images Tungusta 10-16-14 11
               RE: Press Images tribephyl 10-16-14 16
                   RE: Press Images Tungusta 10-17-14 21
                       RE: Press Images Sheldor 10-18-14 22
                   RE: Press Images Sheldor 10-18-14 23
                       RE: Press Images Flowerpower1 10-18-14 24
                           RE: Press Images Sheldor 10-18-14 25
                               RE: Press Images tribephyl 10-18-14 26
                                   RE: Press Images michel2 10-18-14 29
                               RE: Press Images Flowerpower1 10-20-14 36
                                   RE: Press Images Sheldor 10-20-14 38
 S29 | Ep05 | Press Images Sorted by... Sheldor 10-16-14 13
   RE: S29 | Ep05 | Press Images Sorte... Sheldor 10-16-14 15
       RE: S29 | Ep05 | Press Images Sorte... Outsider32 10-16-14 18
           RE: S29 | Ep05 | Press Images Sorte... michel2 10-18-14 30
               RE: S29 | Ep05 | Press Images Sorte... Outsider32 10-21-14 41
 SurvivorLive Sneek tribephyl 10-18-14 27
 10.19 Promo tribephyl 10-19-14 31
   RE: 10.19 Promo michel2 10-19-14 32
   Gah! Dale?! tribephyl 10-19-14 33
   RE: 10.19 Promo Sheldor 10-20-14 35
       RE: 10.19 Promo Flowerpower1 10-20-14 37
           RE: 10.19 Promo Sheldor 10-20-14 39
 Web Promo tribephyl 10-20-14 40
   RE: Web Promo Outsider32 10-22-14 43
 Ep05 | IC Behind the Scenes tribephyl 10-21-14 42

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

10-16-14, 11:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Post-Show Promo"
Thank you, SurvivorFever.net

JP: Next time on Survivor...
Jon: If you guys would have shared it with me, I would have been right on board with it.
JP: ...it's Jon versus Hunahpu...
Jon: You're either with me or you're against me and if you're not then you don't know what the *bleep* is going on.
JP: ...but not for long.
JP (@ Hero Challenge): Everybody drop your buffs.
Jeremy: Oh, baby.
Kelley: I knew it.
Baylor: Son of a...

Flowerpower1 4361 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-16-14, 03:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Future shots in question?"
Okay, it's speculation time again. Jiffy is wearing the same outfit that he wears when someone quits from Coyopa...

From Ep 5:

From the future unknown episode with the quitter...

Will the quit be this week?

Notice these two shots of Baylor and Josh in confessional:

Baylor: It means war.

Josh: We're going to fight to the end.

Josh and Baylor on the same tribe again, at Coyopa?

10-16-14, 11:52 AM (EST)
2. "Press Images"

10-16-14, 11:59 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Press Images"
LAST EDITED ON 10-16-14 AT 01:16 PM (EST)

Kona notes that timestamps indicate that the images of Jaclyn, Baylor and Dale are all from Post IC.

Of particular interest...

(I think I see Kelley's shoes and could those be Missy's toes? It sure looks like her knees/shins.)

10-16-14, 12:29 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Press Images"
LAST EDITED ON 10-16-14 AT 01:24 PM (EST)

Nu-Coyopa:
Dale ~ Kelley ~ Baylor ~ Missy ~ Keith ~ Jaclyn ~ +1 (Jon?)

Nu-Hunapu:
Julie ~ Natalie ~ Jeremy ~ Reed ~ +3 (Alec, Josh, Wes?)

This scenario leaves a majority of Hunahpu on both tribes.
JP's tease suggests that the switch is the least of Hunahpu's worries, yet Press Images indicate that Coyopa is the tribe that loses the IC.
Hmmm...
Perhaps we'll see an old Hunahpu leave from the new Coyopa. Missy, Jon, Keith, Kelley?

ETA: Since we don't know for sure if Jon is on Coyopa, it could be Josh, Alec or Wes.
If it were Josh, then Josh, Jaclyn and Baylor (with Missy and Keith) could turn the tables on Kelley/Dale.
Same as if it were Wes. Wes, Baylor and Jaclyn (with Missy and Keith) could also turn the tables on Kelley/Dale.
If it were Alec, then Alec could be in danger.

Otherwise, it's currently looking, to me, like Kelley could be in danger.

10-16-14, 03:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Press Images"
Because of the vidcap of Josh stating, "this means war", I am thinking that he may remain on Coyopa?

10-16-14, 05:06 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Press Images"
LAST EDITED ON 10-16-14 AT 05:11 PM (EST)

If he's not on Coyopa for the switch then Coyopa beach is the site of the merge camp.
(And I'm guessing we will still have a merge at 12, which is only 2 boots away, so it's possible that both Baylor and Josh make merge.)

The only reason I placed the tribe splits as so above was because the only shots available from press images were of those wearing the same camp buff.
Meaning that Julie, Natalie, Reed and Jeremy STAY at Hunahpu.
Baylor, Dale and Jaclyn stay at Coyopa.
Everyone else not seen would be switched.
(Josh, Alec, Wes to Hunahpu | Jon, Missy, Kelley to Coyopa.)

If Josh stays at Coyopa, why would they not throw in an image of Josh with the Coyopa buff?

ETA: Oh and it's Baylor that says "It means war".
Josh says "We're going to fight to the end".

Outsider32 584 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-16-14, 10:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outsider32 Click to send private message to Outsider32 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Press Images"
Josh did not say that Baylor did and it was already said or omitted because Baylor on John's boot episode was talking about war in the post IC confessional.

michel2 4529 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

10-16-14, 05:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Press Images"
Tribe, can I ask you how you got to those line-ups?

With the title being "Blood is Blood", I think a former alliance mate, Missy for example, will be asked to vote for their Loved One but the alliance is broken because "Blood is Blood". Adding Jeff's tease about Hunahpu having bigger worries than the switch then I think the bootee is more likely to be a singleton from Hunahpu, namely Jeremy, Natalie or Julie.

Or would Jeff simply mean the NuHunahpu? I think we could include Alec if he winds up in the NuHunahpu. He had an unusually high number of interviews in the last episode.

10-16-14, 05:20 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Press Images"
LAST EDITED ON 10-16-14 AT 05:20 PM (EST)

The line-ups were formulated using the Pressimages.
Firstly, the ones of Dale, Jaclyn and Baylor are AFTER the IC.
The one of Dale in the shelter contains Kelley and Missy.
Plus we've seen Keith at Coyopa camp in the future caps.
So there is 6 people.
Figuring out the seventh member is a bit of a stab in the dark.

However, taking the other press images of Jeremy, Julie, Natalie and Reed with their Hunahpu buffs, out of contention, the only people left to distribute would be Alec, Wes, Josh and Jon.
Now considering that the press images may just be showing the players whom didn't swap tribes, it would stand that Jon becomes the seventh Nu-Coyopa, which means that Josh, Alec and Wes join Nu-Hunahpu.

I tend to believe that even while Hunahpu members have the majority on both tribes, they do not possess the "game abilities" that the members of Coyopa have.
Therefore, regardless of what happens with the tribal swap, or what tribe they end up on, the original Hunahpu members are going to be outclassed when it comes to tribal council.

10-16-14, 06:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Press Images"
Thank you for the explanation.

As for being outclassed by Coyopa, I remeber we used to say that Coyopa wasn't playing it smartly but Hunahpu really outdid them, didn't they?

10-16-14, 10:59 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Press Images"
Or would Jeff simply mean the NuHunahpu?

We were both kinda wrong but right.
The current press mis-direction states "the other tribe (Hunahpu) is forced to negotiate for their next meal as a result of mismanaged portion control"

THAT'S why Hunahpu has more troubles than just a swap.

10-16-14, 07:49 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Press Images"
LAST EDITED ON 10-16-14 AT 07:57 PM (EST)

One thing that we can cross off...

In this picture where she says she will fight to the end....

You can see that she has fingernail polish on her left index finger. But, in the episode 5 press image, the fingernail polish on her left index finger is off...

So...now we have to consider when or if Josh would have said, "This is war".

Another thing we should consider is that Keith may not come to Coyopa until the merge...there is a possibility that he is still on Hunahpu...We don't know if Keith seen at Coyopa beach will be with the swap, or in 6 more days at the merge...?

ETA: We should be able to get more insight as the next promos come out...

10-16-14, 09:53 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Press Images"
Your Josh/Baylor quotes are backwards.

Baylor says, "...it means war."
Josh says, "We're going to fight to the end."

regardless, you are correct about the fingernail polish. (I can't believe she still has ANY polish after 4 full cycles.)
It doesn't look like her index fingernail is anywhere near as orange as her others ...

Her, "...it means war." must be from a previous time.

If that's the case then it probably came in ep 3 after she had just almost been booted. What's interesting is that it didn't air during that episode. So the editing staff decided to use it for effect only, when in reality it doesn't have anything to do with her storyline.

OR
There happens to be a fingernail-o-matic as well. Hmmmm...lol

Sheldor 4619 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-14, 07:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Press Images"
LAST EDITED ON 10-17-14 AT 08:25 PM (EST)

This vidcap of Baylor from the Ep1 Super Tease where she says "...this means war"

Was obviously during this Ep3 Extra Video of Baylor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYQnSdS7faE
Survivor : San Juan Del Sur - Makes Me Want to Play Harder

Edited to Add
Note: Baylor does NOT say "this means war" in this Extra Video but it is definitely the same video/time as the Super Tease.

10-18-14, 05:32 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Press Images"
It's weird that a lot of the promos never made the air. I remember Rocker calling Natalie Fat in an early promo but that was never made the episode.

10-19-14, 08:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Press Images"
"It's weird that a lot of the promos never made the air."

Yeah, seems like pre-season the promo department was trying to milk every second of John Rocker re-sorting to an Episode 1 SEASON tease instead of Next Time on Episode 2. Seems like editors decided to sanitize Rocker's edit and who knows what other promos lines/scenes we will not end up seeing on the show...

Tungusta 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-16-14, 07:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tungusta Click to send private message to Tungusta Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Press Images"
Shouldn't there be only 6 members on Nu-Coyopa (and not 7) because they lost 3 members (Nadiya, Val, and John) already while Nu-Hunapu should have 8 members since they only lost Drew at the last tribal? It could also explain why their is no pic of Josh with a Coyopa buff.

10-16-14, 10:04 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Press Images"
LAST EDITED ON 10-16-14 AT 11:01 PM (EST)

That could certainly be the case.

The swap has been both re-evened up and kept at original numbers.

Again, only making assumptions based on the press images. Assuming that the only castaways to be seen in their original buff colors stays at their original camp, everyone else switches.

If it were to stay in original numbers... FOR SURE Baylor, Dale, Jaclyn, Kelley and Missy are on Coyopa. I believe Keith would be the 6th because of the future cap of him at Coyopa campsite.

With just those 6 players on Coyopa; Keith and Jaclyn have some room to choose, unless Baylor/Missy and Kelley/Dale band together.

ETA: Nevermind, I think the new press mis-direction kinda clears things up. 7 per Nu-tribe.

Tungusta 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-17-14, 07:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tungusta Click to send private message to Tungusta Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Press Images"
So they took one from Hunapu and added one to Coyopa. I guess production could do whatever they want.

10-18-14, 03:19 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Press Images"
Yup, just like in the first Blood vs Water where Tadhana had 5 and Galang had 7

Tadhana: Katie, Vytas, Caleb, Ciera, Hayden
Galang: Kat, Monica, Tina, Aras, Gervase, Tyson, Laura

and they re-balanced the Tribes 6/6

NuTadhana: Aras, Caleb, Ciera, Gervase, Hayden, Tyson
NuGalang: Kat, Katie, Laura B., Monica, Tina, Vytas

10-18-14, 03:37 AM (EST)
23. "RE: Press Images"
tribephyl wrote: "FOR SURE Baylor, Dale, Jaclyn, Kelley and Missy are on Coyopa."

And for sure Reed, Jeremy, Julie and Natalie stay at Hunahpu

If everyone else flips that would be:

Alec, Josh, Wes flip to Hunahpu and
Jon, Keith flip to Coyopa

tribephyl wrote: "I believe Keith would be the 6th because of the future cap of him at Coyopa campsite."

But Keith is wearing a Blue Hunahpu buff in that future cap of him at Coyopa campsite. Do you think they changed the color of the buff in the video?

How else does Keith end up on Coyopa wearing a Blue buff? Maybe Keith doesn't flip tribes and Keith is involved in a Camp Raid and says: "I've done the worst thing in Survivor history?"

10-18-14, 09:32 AM (EST)
24. "RE: Press Images"
Sheldor, you are right in your separation of the tribes, as was Tribephyl.

But Keith is wearing a Blue Hunahpu buff in that future cap of him at Coyopa campsite.

SEG has manipulated the buff colors for YEARS. We fondly refer to it as the "buff-o-matic. They do it to try and hide the mix ups and the merges. I think I noticed that they did it in Pearl Islands, S7, but more likely is they even employed it before then. This is a very old trick.

10-18-14, 02:48 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Press Images"
LAST EDITED ON 10-18-14 AT 03:00 PM (EST)

Flowerpower yes I know all about "buff-o-matic" but usually that has been on still photos like the Press Images. The scene of Keith is a video and sure they could color change a buff in a video but that's harder to do seamlessly and watching the video frame by frame I don't see any strange colorization like we often see in the still photos where the buff color has been changed.

However, certainly the most logical explanation is "buff-o-matic" since otherwise it is hard to explain Keith at Coyopa wearing a Blue buff.

Update: Watched again and half of Keith's buff is flipped over with the white side which in some frames does seem to have a Orange tint.

OOPS! Keith is saying "I'm glad he's gone" in that scene at Coyopa NOT "I've done the worst thing in Survivor history" My bad! So he is likely talking about Drew. Probably to ex-Hunahpu members like Missy/Kelley or Jon.

10-18-14, 03:27 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Press Images"
Definitely not on still photos. The buff-o-matic started long before press images were released to the public.
The buff-o-matic has been doing it's thing for a long time.
The buff-o-matic has even erased idols from camp.
Never underestimate what the editors can do in that room. They change storylines ALL the time. Taking speeches out of context and placing them out of order. They look for soundbites, and alter the props to fit the timeline, all the time.

10-18-14, 05:40 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Press Images"
The buff-o-matic even once erased a person! I remember the promos of the Panama Finale showed Terry competing against Aras in the final reward but Danielle wasn't seen. The penultimate episode ended on a cliff-hanger: The fire challenge between Cirie and Danielle so the promos kept it secret.

10-20-14, 06:57 AM (EST)
36. "RE: Press Images"
OOPS! Keith is saying "I'm glad he's gone" in that scene at Coyopa NOT "I've done the worst thing in Survivor history" My bad! So he is likely talking about Drew. Probably to ex-Hunahpu members like Missy/Kelley or Jon.

Hi Sheldor: I noted this statement as I was going through the thread again. One thing it's important to note is that some of the statements that we hear that are made in the "future" promo DO NOT match up with the vidcaps that are shown. I think the shots of Keith at Hero Arena, shown when he is stating, "I've done the worst thing in Survivor history!", is one of those. I know another was of Jon when we heard, "Someone's got the idol and we have to burn it!"

...fwiw!

10-20-14, 08:15 AM (EST)
38. "RE: Press Images"
Flowerpower: "One thing it's important to note is that some of the statements that we hear that are made in the "future" promo DO NOT match up with the vidcaps that are shown."

Yup! However in the Keith scene at Coyopa his lips do match up with "I'm glad he's gone" (unless the video editors also manipulated his lips in addition to his buff color!)

10-16-14, 09:48 PM (EST)
13. "S29 | Ep05 | Press Images Sorted by Date & Time"
Ep5 Press Images Sorted by Date & Time

6/12/2014 09:26 AM _0010
6/12/2014 09:30 AM _0011
6/12/2014 09:31 AM _0012
6/12/2014 09:32 AM _0013

6/12/2014 11:43 AM _0014
6/12/2014 12:30 PM _0015
6/12/2014 12:32 PM _0002
6/12/2014 01:40 PM _0004
6/12/2014 01:42 PM _0006
6/12/2014 01:48 PM _0007
6/12/2014 01:49 PM _0009
6/12/2014 02:13 PM _0008

6/13/2014 09:58 AM _0017

6/14/2014 09:32 AM _0005
6/14/2014 11:29 AM _0016
6/14/2014 11:31 AM _0001
6/14/2014 01:50 PM _0003

10-16-14, 10:02 PM (EST)
15. "RE: S29 | Ep05 | Press Images Sorted by Date & Time"
If we assume NO photo editing of the color of the Buffs was done and we assume all players NOT seen swapped tribes then the new tribes would be:

Nu-Coyopa: Dale/Kelly, Missy/Baylor, Jaclyn/(Not Seen: Jon, Keith)
Nu-Hunapu: Reed/Julie/Jeremey/Natalie, (Not Seen: Alec, Wes, Josh)

This fits the Press Release "After a surprising tribe swap, the game gets complicated when one castaway is stranded on a tribe with three pairs of loved ones." with Dale/Kelley, Missy/Baylor, and Jaclyn/Jon on Nu-Coyopa with "stranded" Keith

"Meanwhile, the other tribe is forced to negotiate for their next meal as a result of mismanaged portion control" and Nu-Hunapu would have 5 Men (Reed/Jeremy/Alec/Wes/Josh) to feed.

Seems like Nu-Coyopa probably loses the IC and the 4 Blood Relatives (Dale/Kelly, Missy/Baylor) "Blood is Blood" could vote out Keith, Jon, or Jaclyn and I'd say they would vote ofr Jaclyn fearing Keith might have the idol and keeping Jon for challenge strength.

10-16-14, 10:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outsider32 Click to send private message to Outsider32 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: S29 | Ep05 | Press Images Sorted by Date & Time"
Not if that spoiler is any indication about Jon and Jaclyn. I was worried Keith would go last show but I don't want to think its time for him to go. he was not shown but one time in strategy talks and didn't lead no talks to boot anyone. That concerns me. If he knows he is going, then he probably plays the idol and idols someone out. However, Baylor is all about young people she will likely want to align with Jon/Jaclyn and Missy will be pulled along. And what is interesting is Dale in a new shirt. Also John had a confessional in that same area looking more decent as well. I don't want to say it but could Dale be the boot? Or possibly the quit?

10-18-14, 05:43 PM (EST)
30. "RE: S29 | Ep05 | Press Images Sorted by Date & Time"
Outsider, the thread has "...No Sources" in the title.

10-21-14, 00:34 AM (EST)
41. "RE: S29 | Ep05 | Press Images Sorted by Date & Time"
All I really said was spoiler. Didn't mention anything else. The rest I was referring to past episodes on tv and the screencaps shown in this thread.

10-18-14, 03:56 PM (EST)
27. "SurvivorLive Sneek"
Transcripted by SurvivorFever.net:

(Tribes arrive @HC arena)
JP: Coyopa getting your first look at the new Hunahpu tribe. Drew voted out at the last Tribal Council.
Alec: Awwww.
Dale: My God.
JP: A lot of shocked faces, some emotion. Alec, let's start with you. Your bro's gone.
Alec: I mean, I don't get it. I think Drew was one of the best players they had over there. So maybe they saw him as a big threat. That must have been it. Clearly that was it. What else could it have been, guys?
JP: Baylor, you look shocked. Why are you shocked?
Kelley: <quiet laugh>
Baylor: I mean, I thought Drew was Mr. Popular. Like, you know, really good at every challenge.
JP: Josh, I am shocked that anybody's shocked when someone from the other tribe makes a decision, because you have no information.
Josh: That's the thing. I mean, we were all trying to speculate who we thought would go home, but the truth is, we're not in their tribe, so we don't know the tribe dynamics, and it sucks.
JP: Alright, let's get ready for another shock. Everybody, drop your buffs.
Baylor: Son of a ...

10-19-14, 05:54 PM (EST)
31. "10.19 Promo"
Thank you, SurvivorFever.net

VO: The only thing harder than playing against your loved one, is playing with them.
Dale (talking to Nu-Coyopa): That's my rice, stay the hell away from it.
Kelley (camera confessional): Getting in a fight. He's gonna put a big ole bull's-eye on his back.

10-19-14, 06:42 PM (EST)
32. "RE: 10.19 Promo"
"My rice"??? Wow! Just wow!!

What Kelley needs to realize is that her father can put a bull's eye on her back also.

10-19-14, 06:43 PM (EST)
33. "Gah! Dale?!"
Can he not keep his mouth shut?!
He's making me look very bad.

10-20-14, 02:58 AM (EST)
35. "RE: 10.19 Promo"
Well, so nice of them to show us who ended up on each tribe!

Congratulations tribephyl I believe you were the first one to post the correct tribes:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/8255.shtml#4
tribephyl 10-16-14, 12:29 PM (EST)

4. "RE: Press Images"

LAST EDITED ON 10-16-14 AT 01:24 PM (EST)

Nu-Coyopa:
Dale ~ Kelley ~ Baylor ~ Missy ~ Keith ~ Jaclyn ~ +1 (Jon?)

Nu-Hunapu:
Julie ~ Natalie ~ Jeremy ~ Reed ~ +3 (Alec, Josh, Wes?)

10-20-14, 07:21 AM (EST)
37. "RE: 10.19 Promo"
Yes, Tribe got it right off the bat. Here is confirmation for Jon on nuCoyopa as well...

So we have visual confirmation that Keith, Jon, Missy, Kelly, Baylor, Jacklyn, and Dale are all seen at Coyopa. Which confirms the other tribe as well.

I wanted to just say there is a very strong Kelly presence in all the vidcaps this episode. And, then there is Dale. Dale is an enigma for me. I really thought he would be one of the earliest boots. He told us if old Coyopa went to TC he'd be toast. But now, with the shuffle he should feel revitalized. So, why then is he not playing nice?

While it appears to be a slam dunk that Dale may go, I still can't help but think that Kelly may go, due to the heavy presence she has in the promos, and because we know that there is a quit that is coming at Coyopa beach...and it's looking more like Dale could start to fill that spot? (I do NOT see Kelly as a quit candidate, nor anyone else currently on Coyopa.

I will admit though that the producers are really begging for a medivac. After all the skinned knees in this group, they are having them tear them up again with this challenge....

10-20-14, 08:29 AM (EST)
39. "RE: 10.19 Promo"
Yeah and this cap shows both new tribes with Alec, Wes and Josh joining Hunahpu and Kelley, Missy, Keith, and Jon joining Coyopa

I'm not surprised that production forced the swap to re-balance the tribes 7/7. I am a bit surprised that they didn't have the genders pick from separate piles of buffs like they have in the past to even out the gender split. 5 men/2 women on Hunahpu and 3 men/4 women on Coyopa? And the first Immunity Challenge is very physical?

Re: Immunity Challenge & Skinned Knees

At least this time they are crawling through a mud pit so the dirt will be softer! though more risk for infection and scraped backs or bumped heads on the cross beam forcing them to go under into the mud.

10-20-14, 01:50 PM (EST)
40. "Web Promo"
Provided by SurvivorFever.net

VO: Survivor, Wednesday... The only thing harder than playing against your loved one...
JP: Drop your buffs, we are switching tribes.
Baylor: Son of a...
VO: ...is playing with them.
Jeremy (camera confessional): The couples are not going to break their bonds.
Natalie (talking to Alec): They're just going to take out singles one by one.
Jon (@ camp, after Tribal Council): If you're not with me, you don't know what's going on.
Jaclyn (camera confessional): I have no idea what this means for my game, now.
Dale (@ New Coyopa camp talking to tribe members): That's my rice, stay the hell away from it.
Kelley (camera confessional): Getting in a fight with someone over a scoop of rice. He's gonna put a big ole bull's-eye on his back.

10-22-14, 02:26 AM (EST)
43. "RE: Web Promo"
Kelley's screencaps oh my goodness lol. I wonder if she's starting to say "pot" and "bullseye" in those.

10-21-14, 02:03 PM (EST)
42. "Ep05 | IC Behind the Scenes"
Vid-Caps & Transcript courtesy of SurvivorFever.net

John Kirhoffer: This challenge is called Shakedown Street. It is a fun, gritty, muddy, dirty challenge. Two tribes will race through a series of obstacles. They'll first run to a sandpit where all all 7 players will dig into the sand. They dig until they find a bag. In that bag there are two keys. They will take those keys and will race through a very long, very muddy crawl under. Then they use one of the keys to open up the corral's gate. There's a very tall post with like a crow's nest on top. In that crow's nest are 20 sandbags, also, leaves and sawdust and wood shavings. They have to shake that pole. Shake, shake, shake. Once all 20 sandbags are out then they race to a table and toss the sandbags onto a swing. When they land 10 bags onto the swing, they win the challenge.

love the caps of baby-JP!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •