The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Info about Jon Misch and Jaclyn Schultz"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-15-14, 09:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Info about Jon Misch and Jaclyn Schultz"
...so, hello again.

I have some very reliable inside info about Jon Misch and Jaclyn Schultz. Maybe you guys know this already. I didn't read every thread to find out.

HER: Jaclyn's dad was prepped for the family visit, shots and all, and then was told at the last minute he would not be going. So that indicated Jaclyn makes the merge, but is eliminated before the family visit.

HIM: The pair are still a couple, and have indicated they may be getting married and buying a house, based on how their finances look in December. That seems to indicate Jon is in the Final 3, since all the other contestants will know how much money they've won.

Make of this what you will. Cheers, TJ

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Info about Jon Misch and Jaclyn... Brownroach 10-15-14 1
 RE: Info about Jon Misch and Jaclyn... PepeLePew13 10-15-14 2
   RE: Info about Jon Misch and Jaclyn... Brownroach 10-15-14 4
 RE: Info about Jon Misch and Jaclyn... tribephyl 10-15-14 3
   RE: Info about Jon Misch and Jaclyn... Round Robin 10-16-14 5
       RE: Info about Jon Misch and Jaclyn... Brownroach 10-16-14 8
 RE: Info about Jon Misch and Jaclyn... kingfish 10-16-14 6
 RE: Info about Jon Misch and Jaclyn... Flowerpower1 10-16-14 7
 RE: Info about Jon Misch and Jaclyn... TeamJoisey 10-19-14 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-15-14, 09:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Info about Jon Misch and Jaclyn Schultz"
Good to see you here again, TJ!

Food for thought, for sure.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

10-15-14, 10:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Info about Jon Misch and Jaclyn Schultz"
*blinks* ... great to see you again, TJ! Been a LONG time.

This is new info, thanks for posting it here. Verrrry interesting about Jon being a potential finalist. He's showing he may have some real game smarts about him so I could see him lasting quite a while, though I don't quite see him as winner material yet (there's a couple others that I'd point to as winners moreso than Jon).

10-15-14, 11:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Info about Jon Misch and Jaclyn Schultz"
Not seeing any game smarts from Jon based on tonight's Ep and especially the preview, but he might get pulled along pretty far and/or win some late-game immunities. I agree he won't win.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

10-15-14, 10:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Info about Jon Misch and Jaclyn Schultz"
Yeah, TJ!
Long time no see! And what a fun way to come dip your toes back in.

So, both Jaclyn and Jon make merge!
And a family visit during a BvW is kinda overkill with all the relatives but bring it on! Too bad Jaclyn doesn't make it.
Do we know for sure Jon makes it to family visit?
The hint of figuring out their finances in December is a bit telling but not really concrete.

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-16-14, 02:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Info about Jon Misch and Jaclyn Schultz"
The finances thing doesn't really indicate much about how long Jon lasts. That could also be influenced by one of them winning a favorite player vote, of which one is usually held with the results revealed at the reunion show.

10-16-14, 10:59 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Info about Jon Misch and Jaclyn Schultz"
They didn't have a Fan Favorite award for S28.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

10-16-14, 08:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Info about Jon Misch and Jaclyn Schultz"
Good to see you still dipping your beak (I know, I misused a Joisey term) in Survivor. Thanks for the info, what was your source?

Flowerpower1 4375 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-16-14, 10:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Info about Jon Misch and Jaclyn Schultz"
Hello, TJ! A blast from the past, so nice you stopped in with something we can sink our teeth into! Nice to see a Joisey gal/guy has a Michigan connection!

I think it fits....Jon has more to him than meets the eye, imo. I got that with the dumb jock supposition then with the confessional about his dying father, and then later with the confessional about when you make a mistake, own it. I think there is more to him than just a pretty face and athletic demeanor.

Voting for Keith last night made me think he holds Jeremy in higher regard in this game than anyone....perhaps he's more tied to him than we know? I dunno, but maybe there is something to what Jon suggested when they considered boot choices. He mentioned he wanted to go for Julie because she wasn't part of a couple. Could there be something to this line of thinking? I don't know about that either, but it's a contrast to the last B v W.

Very interesting to hear that Jacklyn makes the merge. Will she be reunited with Jon perhaps in the swap?

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-19-14, 08:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Info about Jon Misch and Jaclyn Schultz"
I don't want to reveal my source because I don't want to cause them trouble with the producers. But it is a source I believe to be rock solid.

The info about the money is intriguing but inconclusive. My impression from the comments was that the couple wants to buy a house (forgot to mention that) and get married. Something unpredictable in December will have a big impact on that decision.

Could be a fan favorite vote, but would they even know if they were a fan favorite possibility at this point? It seems more likely to me they believe there's a chance they (he) wins the million.

And thanks for the warm welcome back. I wasn't sure who might still be here who would remember me.

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •