The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"ECST Spoiler Thread Ep 4"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-15-14, 08:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"ECST Spoiler Thread Ep 4"
Keep all comments in here until the West Coast broadcast is over.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Post TC Brownroach 10-15-14 1
 RE: ECST Spoiler Thread Ep 4 Outsider32 10-15-14 2
 RC Brownroach 10-15-14 3
 Post RC Brownroach 10-15-14 4
   RE: Post RC Outsider32 10-15-14 5
 IC Brownroach 10-15-14 6
   RE: IC PepeLePew13 10-15-14 7
 Post IC Brownroach 10-15-14 8
   RE: Post IC Flowerpower1 10-16-14 27
       RE: Post IC CTgirl 10-16-14 30
 TC Brownroach 10-15-14 9
   RE: TC tribephyl 10-15-14 13
       RE: TC Sheldor 10-15-14 15
           RE: TC Round Robin 10-16-14 26
       RE: TC Brownroach 10-15-14 17
   Girl Power! CTgirl 10-15-14 22
       RE: Girl Power! PepeLePew13 10-15-14 23
           RE: Girl Power! CTgirl 10-15-14 24
               RE: Girl Power! Flowerpower1 10-16-14 28
 RE: ECST Spoiler Thread Ep 4 PepeLePew13 10-15-14 10
   RE: ECST Spoiler Thread Ep 4 Brownroach 10-15-14 14
       RE: ECST Spoiler Thread Ep 4 michel2 10-15-14 20
           RE: ECST Spoiler Thread Ep 4 Brownroach 10-15-14 25
 Next time Brownroach 10-15-14 11
   RE: Next time tribephyl 10-15-14 12
       RE: Next time Brownroach 10-15-14 16
           RE: Next time kingfish 10-15-14 18
               RE: Next time Brownroach 10-15-14 19
                   RE: Next time Flowerpower1 10-16-14 29
           RE: Next time tribephyl 10-16-14 31
               RE: Next time kingfish 10-16-14 32
                   RE: Next time Brownroach 10-16-14 37
               RE: Next time Flowerpower1 10-16-14 33
                   RE: Next time Tungusta 10-16-14 36
       RE: Next time michel2 10-15-14 21
 RE: ECST Spoiler Thread Ep 4 Puffy 10-16-14 34
   RE: ECST Spoiler Thread Ep 4 tribephyl 10-16-14 35
       RE: ECST Spoiler Thread Ep 4 Puffy 10-23-14 38

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

10-15-14, 08:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Post TC"
LAST EDITED ON 10-16-14 AT 00:44 AM (EST)

Baylor is happy. Rocker's attitude was negative. Now Dale is on the outs. He thinks he will be toast if they lose again.

Blue Tribe. Drew wants to trade the flint back for the fishing gear. He will propose it to Jeff. Blue Tribe is skeptical.

Outsider32 584 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-15-14, 08:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outsider32 Click to send private message to Outsider32 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: ECST Spoiler Thread Ep 4"
Could I be right with my boot pick? Kelley is getting some early attention.

10-15-14, 08:15 PM (EST)
3. "RC"
Julie not surprised that Rocker is gone. She handles it well.

Drew addresses Jeff. They found the other flint. He wants to return the new flint for part of the fishing gear. But no go.

Reward: comfort items plus various food items.

John v. Jaclyn.

It's close.

Jon wins. He picks Drew (who seemingly wants it) to go to EI with Jaclyn.

10-15-14, 08:26 PM (EST)
4. "Post RC"
LAST EDITED ON 10-15-14 AT 09:03 PM (EST)

Blue tribe. Jon does trust Drew but fears Jaclyn will get stuck doing most of the work at EI.

Julie tells others she's fine that Rocker is gone.

At EI Drew finds idol clue. Drew says he's a ladies' man, but that's not what he's here for. Jaclyn would like to collaborate with Drew in some way. Drew tells her he wants to throw the next IC and get rid of one of the girls on his tribe.

Keith looking for HII. Doesn't find it. He tells his tribemates Jeremy must have it. Jeremy is pissed that Keith is spreading this rumor. Now he wants Keith gone.

Now Keith digs more and finds the idol. He won't tell anyone; he's content to have them think Jeremy has it.

Outsider32 584 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-15-14, 08:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outsider32 Click to send private message to Outsider32 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Post RC"
Please let him play it.

10-15-14, 08:38 PM (EST)
6. "IC"
Tree mail at Orange. IC: "Swim, run, jump and dive. A precision throw may keep you alive." Alec and Baylor bicker.

At IC: Drew and Jaclyn return. Drew still may throw it if he can.

Kelley, Jon and Jeremy will sit out.

Missy v. Baylor. Baylor ahead.
Jackyn v. Reed . Reed a bit ahead.
Wes puts orange ahead.

Drew seems to be missing intentionally. Then scores one. Orange is ahead.
They win. Drew threw it, he admits in confessional.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

10-15-14, 08:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: IC"
New name for Drew: Drewlander (as in Zoolander).

10-15-14, 08:47 PM (EST)
8. "Post IC"
LAST EDITED ON 10-15-14 AT 09:00 PM (EST)

Drew was a hot mess, according to Natalie. Drew says he's a badass.

Jon thinks Julie should go, since she doesn't have a loved one. Drew disagrees. He wants to vote Kelley. She is a threat. Jeremy wants Keith gone. Natalie talks to Missy. They may want to get rid of Drew, while the guys are all over the place. Drew is very much getting a "toast" edit.

Jeremy still wants to get rid of Keith, but is seriously considering Drew.

Flowerpower1 4361 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-16-14, 09:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Post IC"
LAST EDITED ON 10-16-14 AT 03:08 PM (EST)

Definitely a very straight forward episode. It was really clear to see all along that it would indeed be Drew. I think we all just wanted a big shake up and thus may have tried to impose our will onto it, lol!

I found it very interesting to see who voted for who. The first vote is always very enlightening because no one is tested. You don't know who is telling the truth and actually with you until the votes. While Jon wanted to vote for Julie, he ended up voting for Keith. This tells me that he may be more aligned with him than we are led to believe.

Then Keith and Reed voted for Julie, did they trust Jon the most?

Jeremy voted with "his girls" to vote out Drew, evident that he knows how to play this game.

Very telling indeed!

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

10-16-14, 10:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Post IC"
We fooled ourselves by thinking no way CBS would hand us two boots in a row so prominently, lol.

From Val's Survivor Fans podcast - Jeremy had applied to Survivor and was almost picked to play one of the recent seasons. He's been a fan for a long time.

10-15-14, 08:55 PM (EST)
9. "TC"
Missy says too many chiefs, not enough Indians.

Jon says there was scrambling back at camp.

Jeremy brings up the Keith situation. Says they were allied. Now they are arguing.

Drew says he wants to get any bad energy out. Kelley agrees.

Time to vote:
No votes shown.

No idol played.

Votes:
Julie
Kelley
Drew
Keith
Julie
Drew
Drew
Drew. is voted out. Blindside!

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

10-15-14, 09:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: TC"
Yeah! Drew was voted out!
What a douchebag!

Reed and Keith voted for Julie?
Jon voted for Keith?
What a screwy mess they made of that council.

Sheldor 4621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

10-15-14, 09:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: TC"
Yeah! I got the vote off right for the first time this season!

Nice try CBS to make it look like Keith or Kelley (or even Jeremy) was in danger but you can't hide a flame out like that!

5 x Drew   <- Kelley, Julie, Jeremy, Missy, Natalie 
2 x Julie <- Keith, Reed
1 x Keith <- Jon
1 x Kelley <- Drew
What a HOT MESS!!

Jeremy's first day alliance holds strong!

In Rocker's interviews he said he spent a month with Val and Nadiya but explicitly said he did not spend that much time with Natalie and said Jeremy eventually apologized to him so I figured that was after the game but somehow Rocker became friends with Drew... So I picked Drew.

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-16-14, 03:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: TC"
Got my 1st vote right for the season, too. Drew being such a douchenozzle was way too obvious. I forgot to vote the last 2 weeks but am virtually certain I would have missed them both, as did most of you, based on my thoughts at the time.

10-15-14, 09:43 PM (EST)
17. "RE: TC"
The female minority would have eliminated Drew even without Jeremy's vote, the way it played out. The men voted moronically, aside from Jeremy.

10-15-14, 10:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Girl Power!"
Wow, CBS handed us the boot two weeks in a row.

There is no way the 4 girls should have triumphed but they did.
I'm glad Jeremy is still around and good for him knowing the pulse of his tribe. Jon voting for Keith made me bust a gut. He's as clueless as Drew!

10-15-14, 10:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Girl Power!"
Maybe not. I got the sense that it was a throwaway vote by Jon as I think he knew that Drew was fighting a losing battle.

10-15-14, 11:22 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Girl Power!"
Well he was certainly edited as clueless, that's what I took away from it. He knew the other guys were voting for Kelley or Julie - why alienate Keith who is/was a potential alliance-mate.

10-16-14, 10:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Girl Power!"
LAST EDITED ON 10-16-14 AT 03:10 PM (EST)

Jon voting for Keith tells me that he's with, or wants to be with Jeremy. He listened to Jeremy above everyone else and voted with him, imo. Most likely Jeremey convinced him...fwiw.

ETA: OR, he has his own agenda but if he doesn't have the numbers and he knows who he is up against and wants to appear to be with that person rather than against him.....he voted with the person that he perceives to have the most power...

10-15-14, 08:55 PM (EST)
10. "RE: ECST Spoiler Thread Ep 4"
Bye, Drewlander!

Got what you deserved. Horrible, horrible gameplay.

10-15-14, 09:11 PM (EST)
14. "RE: ECST Spoiler Thread Ep 4"
LAST EDITED ON 10-15-14 AT 09:15 PM (EST)

Lots of bad gameplay. I didn't understand Jon wanting to get rid of Julie since she has no loved one now. It seems to me that a singleton is always potentially useful to pull into an alliance. And then he ultimately voted for Keith. Why? Did the girls tell him to?

michel2 4529 desperate attention whore postings

10-15-14, 10:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: ECST Spoiler Thread Ep 4"
Jon's idea of voting against Julie was to protect Jaclyn. If you remember it was Jon that gave the standing ovation when he realized that Rocker was out. I don't think it was strictly because Rocker was out but because Jaclyn was still there and it wasn't guys versus girls.

Eliminating Julie was his way of starting a pairs' alliance. He must realize that only members of pairs are assured to go to Exile Island. If they choose smartly, they can prevent the singletons from ever going there. With only members of pairs at EI, they could set up that big alliance.

10-15-14, 11:22 PM (EST)
25. "RE: ECST Spoiler Thread Ep 4"
LAST EDITED ON 10-15-14 AT 11:24 PM (EST)

That seems like a stupid strategy to play to me, since you can't control what happens on the other tribe. (Granted, I didn't watch the last installment of this silly gimmick, so maybe it can work for all I know.)

But we didn't see him mention a "pairs alliance" to anyone else. He voted for Keith, who is still part of a pair. Had he checked with Reed and Keith and learned they were voting for Julie he might have been able to accomplish her exit if that's what he wanted. From the preview, it seems he feels Keith was the prime target, and that he (Jon) was left out in the cold.

10-15-14, 08:59 PM (EST)
11. "Next time"
LAST EDITED ON 10-15-14 AT 09:03 PM (EST)

Jon v. his tribe. But - tribal switch coming up.

10-15-14, 09:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Next time"
LAST EDITED ON 10-15-14 AT 09:17 PM (EST)

Gah! When will I ever learn?! Thank you, FP.

Tribal switch. Wheee!

10-15-14, 09:36 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Next time"
You're welcome, but I'm not FlowerPower.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

10-15-14, 10:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Next time"
Well, there was that one time...

10-15-14, 10:19 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Next time"
You're going there? Uh-uh.

10-16-14, 10:04 AM (EST)
29. "RE: Next time"
LAST EDITED ON 10-16-14 AT 10:15 AM (EST)

Thank-you, BrownRoach!

10-16-14, 12:46 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Next time"
LOL... I was just using your post to point out how dumb I was to doubt FloPo. She had been stating that a switch was coming and I just didn't see it. Alas... I used your post that referred to the switch to do that apology-of-sorts.

However, if kingfish knows something...?

And now that FloPo has thanked you for, I guess, reminding me that you 2 are indeed different, I now am more worried than ever that you might actually BE the same person. Hmmmm...
Love you both!
Thank you both!
And since I don't want to be exclusionary...Thank you all!
And congrats to the 6 who stayed with the most obvious boot choice, The Drewchebag.

Now let's get to Ep5!

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

10-16-14, 02:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Next time"
LAST EDITED ON 10-16-14 AT 02:13 PM (EST)

Well, there was that one night, late, at a party...

However I must be discrete.

10-16-14, 11:11 PM (EST)
37. "RE: Next time"
Would you STOP bringing that up?

You promised never to speak of quel night again, as did I. (But, I must admit, you were tres cute in the French Maid uniform!).

10-16-14, 03:07 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Next time"
Thank you too, Tribe! For all that you do and all that you ARE! xoxox

Really, regarding the Drew boot. I really thought in my gut that it would be Drew. BUT, I really really thought it would be so much more PHUN for all of us if it was indeed, Jeremy. LOL. Jeremy was ripe, imo, as I really saw him turning more villainous in the past episode...but, it was not to be. Moving ahead, as you note...I think a lot was *exposed* last night, and I can't wait to touch on it in the editing thread! This week it's going to get good, especially with trying to predict boot candidates!

Tungusta 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-16-14, 07:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tungusta Click to send private message to Tungusta Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Next time"
I thought booting Drew was phun too. Maybe, not as big as a Jeremy boot, but it was okay.

michel2 4529 desperate attention whore postings

10-15-14, 10:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Next time"
Funny how, once more, the switch happens right after one tribe throws a challenge. I wonder if this swap will look less arranged than some recent ones.

Puffy 6702 desperate attention whore postings

10-16-14, 06:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: ECST Spoiler Thread Ep 4"
Thanks for the updates. I' m really far west this time...in Fiji! We're 16 hours ahead of the East coast though due to the International date line.

10-16-14, 07:28 PM (EST)
35. "RE: ECST Spoiler Thread Ep 4"
so you already knnnnnew...? How time-travely of you.

By the way, how dare you go to fiji without me stowing away in your luggage! Pshhh...

Puffy 6702 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-14, 02:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: ECST Spoiler Thread Ep 4"
No TV here for us so I didn't know. But I googled Survivor Fiji from 2007 to see where it was filmed. And we saw where Cast Away was filmed. "HELP ME" was spelled out on the beach, in coconuts. I took a picture of a shelter that looked suspiciously like one that a tribe on Survivor would have constructed. Well, if you were still in Cali, you might have been able to stow away but you deserted me.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •