The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor Live, ep 3 tidbits"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Flowerpower1 4330 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

12-05-14, 11:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Wes, Reed, Alec Survivor Live"
LAST EDITED ON 12-05-14 AT 11:42 AM (EST)

This was a great interview with ALL of them and so many interesting things...

Started off with the Jeremy boot...Reed, after Josh was kicked out he knew he was on the block, so he found Keith’s HII instructions in the bag, desperate times, HE was the one that pitched the blindside to Missy, Bay, Jac...He told them they had 2 options: we can make an average play... go after Keith, flush an idol, OR the epic plan: say we are going after Keith, but then blindside Jeremy, didn’t show it on the episode...really kept America in the dark, they got blindsided too.
Missy asked Reed... said what do you want to do about your alliance?
*Reed knew that Natalie was way better about getting information out of the boys, *Alec said better than any other girl in their season..
*Reed told them they can’t tell the guys, tell them to vote for Reed..Reed told Missy to tell them to vote for Reed, they will do it, then Missy said she was going to tell Natalie, and Reed told her, you CAN’T TELL Natalie! Nat would tell Jeremy and it will all blow up. Tell Nat and Jeremy we are going after Keith tonight.
Build that story back from Hunahpu, about Keith throwing Jeremy under the bus with the HII.
Jaclyn, you need to convey this to Jon...
*At TC, they picked a fight with Keith and Wes to deflect the boot
We came back from that, everyone was shell shocked.

*If Reed didn’t make that move he would have gone home. Three stuck together (Wes, Reed, and Alec) and decided to get Jon...devised the plan, split the votes...Missy did trust Reed somewhat, decided to split the votes Wes or Keith...

*Jeff then wanted to talk about the RC...Baylor picked the team...Reed gave up reward to Missy, He says we did have a relationship with Missy, she talked about the cultural reward...I can give this up for Missy, she hasn’t eaten....they were trying to guilt trip him...strategically it was good for him, damned if he did, damned if he didn’t...Reed going on his 4th reward, so he gave it up.

*Alec loved the baseball reward...was their game toalk there? he was with Jon/Jac Missy...he was trying to crack J/J but not in front of Missy
*On rewards there was always a bad mix to blend
*Wes had good experience on EI, couldn’t get the fire going for 4 hours...
*Wes told everybody that Jon had it...and he’ll probably play it.

*Breakdown in communication...they were hanging on the pole and Wes says to all of them....Jon’s got the idol....

*Alec convinced them talking to Jon and Missy that he was down with voting with them...

*Why did you get off the step...he’s an idiot
*He felt it would have been him and Reed...in the end...Reed said that he would not have stepped down...shaking, up there for 3 hours, I am not stepping down. Jeff brought out Pizza chicken wings and 2 beers and put it right in his face, (Alec)

*The split was spur of the moment...when Jiffy gave him the IN, wasn't planned.

*TC...Reed started with the flushing the idol from Keith and Wes, he’s selling it...Reed told Keith and Wes, we are making you feel really uncomfortable, don’t get nervous, don’t freak out...they told him to just stick with the plan...
*Alec didn’t know if they were going to sell it because Alec was worried about Keith and Wes
*Keith couldn’t see through Jon physically at TC, was telling Reed to just stick to the plan
*Did you hear Natalie tell Jon to play his idol? Yes, they all heard it.
*Natalie: Earlier Nat had come up to Wes and said, let’s vote out Jon tonight...
and she said that she was ready to get Jon out, let;s blindside him...he told her they would probably vote Jon...she wanted Jon to flush his idol for her own game. She stuck to the original plan....you knew that votes would be split....when he played the idol, he knew that it was one of Keith or Wes....Wes said that he thought Keith 80% would go up and say this is for Wes...Wes thought that it was Keith’s idol...thought if he stayed, he would be out next...plan was set...wish he would have put votes on Missy...then Missy would have gone out...

*what was your down fall Wes? food, stepped down for chicken wings
*after wes is gone, we are mad at Keith, but WHY??? frustrating, then they had 5 other people looking at them, Missy was soooo mad at them, she had a moment...was very upset...
*The RC trivia, obvious that you were on the outs...those 5 gave the win to Missy...this season was so diff’t then others because they decided to give up things...Did the guys want to go to EI, yes! They wanted to go....Jon said, I will go for this alliance and I will use it to cover our backs (this is why Jon most likely told Natalie)...Missy chose Nat and Bay, leaving Jac..
*Reed said, Alec and I talked to Jac that morning, if it comes down to the f3, Missy will take them...
*Jaclyn saw it
*Reed called her a brat, Baylor was smirking at Reed, and making under her breathe comments at Reed...Reed said that Baylor got the best of me...insulting bay and Missy as well, a reflection of Missy’s parenting skills.
*Reed had a deal with Missy, if he gave her a reward, she would give him something in return
*IC: Keith with those balls...they were soooo impressed with Keith, firefighter
Wes was so proud.
*Does he spit that much, yes. it’s like punctuation for Keith!
*Jac and Reed had a great relationship, their games just never lined up, but she saw the value of it, they had their fight, so it just didn’t line up.
*Natalie and Missy had them on lock down...knew it would be their only opportunity to put a logical argument...Jon’s wink...that argument dominated the day, 6 hours
going to TC they knew they were in trouble.
*Alec knew he was next after Reed
*They credited Reed for getting Jeremy out...
*What did you mean when you wrote this will be the only time I will write your name down....if she got to the F3, I will never write your name down, won’t vote for her
*Reed, was there anything else they didn’t show
When we first got to the beach at Hunahpu people were searching for idols everywhere...Missy was looking through bags...free for all, found an idol in the tree, and it was a stick...it felt like everyone was playing really hard...Reed wanted to get like 5 people casually together so we are in a majority, they went back to the people I had talked to and said, Reed’s writing your name down....if you go too fast, they will write your name down, or if too slow, that’s bad too...they kept winning.
*Wes/Alec got alot of air time in beginning
*Alec when Reed left, was the toughest day, me and Keith, Keith can’t stick to the plan...Jon and Jack want to play but can’t, so hard with no one there...mentally emotionally breaking down, 2 day exile...day 30...didn’t show any of it, Jon already had it
*Jon said to Reed, can’t send you to EI, can’t risk one of you getting the idol
*Alec was spent, couldn’t even stand up, dead, dizzy...still playing the game...Jon wins immunity (he got down to the 140's with weight, fyi)
**While you were away, Nat came up with plan to get Jon, why not get Jac at that point....it was not a big move, Jac won’t get votes in F3...take out one of the weaker players? They didn’t consider it...Alec was pitching Missy out the whole time, if you don’t make a move they will make a move on you...
*Alec thought they would try to get Keith out, Nat had watched how Alec was talking to Jon, and watched him talking with Jac, so she wanted to get Alec out, because she knew that Keith wouldn’t talk to Jon...she was so savvy, getting to watch it you see how well she’s playing...

*Baylor was nice girl but got on his nerves, brother sister, or BF /GF...how do you have both...Alec said more brother/sister. I would be not nice to her
*The Neon rosary? that was Nadiya’s rosary...Coyopa sucked, couldn’t win...Alec said every time they lost at Coyopa, Natalie would pick up sand and throw it in their eyes, why’d you vote out my sister? Give me back my rosary, no you can’t have it...so he didn’t take it off...part of his swag...gave it back after the game.
*Alec said such an image of her, then got to find out who she was, she was a lot cooler than who I thought she was...

*Rat ran across the TC, if it was moving or breathing, they wanted to eat it...
*Wes chased a squirrel for 2 hours once, wanted to eat it...not at the merge yet and Reed is looking at vultures...pelicans...there were endangered lists that you couldn’t eat...crabs...everywhere...one day Alec ate 45 crabs...primarily shell, started eating the shell and all...
*Reed ate fish heads, and baby frogs alive, tad poles..., then they grew, I ate those, me and camera men
Fish heads they ate...Reed would eat the head...needed sustainence to compete...hunger is the best condiment...Jeremy and snails, hungry enough, you will eat it...and he did.

*why J/J are running the show? Why they are the power couple? They were needed..they flip flopped a lot...targeted for treating the women badly...they were with us...it was tough to be out there. Alec: wish I had controlled that better. We were doing things making survival possible for those girls, Nat did it, but not the other girls.

J/J were with them...Alec dug Josh’s grave...Alec: so hard to not snap out there, and he thought he did good, cause he is an opinionated person...Wes did not snap...he was silent brooding...Wes would say: let’s go walk over here and do impressions of them...

*Q: All strong smart players...Missy and Baylor are a little bit smarter and stronger than you guys, why? Jeremy told him the better players got X’d...Alec is a better player than his brother...They all responded: why would you get rid of players you think you can beat....no reason to take Baylor out when you know you can beat her...same with Jac...start x’g off the threats to your game, leave the goats.

*They all said that Jon and Natalie are the ones really playing the game.
*Who’s third? Missy

*Alex tried to float through the game, will that get him votes in the end? Alot of chiefs and not enough indians....

*Alot of bartering in this season...Reed started it...needed the flint, watching weather reports, last Nic season it rained 12 days...

*Kelly and Reed said we should ration the rice! after a couple days in...I can’t make any more waves, so they went forward with that... if they continued to make waves it would make them targets.
*Tribe dynamic there, Missy started it, there is half the tribe that is selfless and other half that is selfish...their season was about this... and Alec said, this ain’t no charity
are we being selfless enough....you went on 4 rewards, she went on none...ok, let her go...
*Q: How did you feel about Julie quitting? Alec was done with Julie...she was in the best spot...did it mess your game up? Reed: yes, Jeremy would have gone home...the butterfly effect, once you change one thing, it changes the WHOLE game.
*Cold and wet is the worst combination in this...miserable...super fan of show....super fans so happy to be there, when someone quits, that could have been my spot
*Alec: the Trail mix thing...Alec couldn’t believe that she did it...
*Natalie caught Wes stealing a banana, told him she wouldn’t tell
*Missy would give Jon so much more...
*Natalie and I deve’d a strategy, divvy it out equal, then after he got voted out, went back to Missy doling out the food
*Questions from fans:

*Pivotal points they wish were different that could have changed the whole game: 1. Julie quit, 2. Stick to the plan ~ for Reed, it was the "stick to the plan" moment.
*They brushed their teeth with the ash in the fire and it made them crazy white, it was lye.
*Does Jiffy talking in challenges make it hard to concentrate...YES
they do pay attention to Jeff, he’s the only one talking...
they talked about their phrases...Wes: roger that, show time...
*Would rather play by themselves rather than a loved one, the emotional element is exhausting.

I think the reason they didn't show us Reed coming up with the plan to blindside Jeremy was that they never told Natalie, kept her out of the loop and she assumed that it was all Jon's plan, therefore made the commitment to get revenge on Jon...did they want her revenge to seem justified? HMMMM???

ALSO: A TON OF NATALIE love in here....it's all from the game, or some from Ponderosa? Hmmm?? These guys spent time with either Jon or Nat at Ponderosa...wonder which one, or both?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Survivor Live, ep 3 tidbits   Flowerpower1     10-14-14       
   RE: Survivor Live, ep 3 tidbits   michel2     10-14-14     1  
     RE: Survivor Live, ep 3 tidbits   Flowerpower1     10-15-14     2  
         RE: Survivor Live, ep 3 tidbits   CTgirl     10-15-14     3  
             RE: Survivor Live, ep 3 tidbits   Flowerpower1     10-15-14     4  
                 RE: Survivor Live, ep 3 tidbits   tribephyl     10-15-14     5  
                     RE: Survivor Live, ep 3 tidbits   michel2     10-15-14     6  
                     RE: Survivor Live, ep 3 tidbits   Flowerpower1     10-15-14     7  
   Episode 4   Flowerpower1     10-21-14     8  
     RE: Episode 4   tribephyl     10-21-14     9  
         RE: Episode 4   CTgirl     10-21-14     10  
             RE: Episode 4   dabo     10-22-14     12  
     RE: Episode 4   michel2     10-21-14     11  
   Survivor Live, ep 5, Kelly   Flowerpower1     10-28-14     13  
   Survivor Live, ep 6, Dale   Flowerpower1     11-01-14     14  
     RE: Survivor Live, ep 6, Dale   Outsider32     11-02-14     15  
   Survivor Live, Ep 7, Julie   Flowerpower1     11-07-14     16  
   RE: Survivor Live, Ep 8, Josh   Flowerpower1     11-16-14     17  
     RE: Survivor Live, Ep 8, Josh   michel2     11-16-14     18  
     RE: Survivor Live, Ep 8, Josh   suzzee     11-17-14     19  
     RE: Survivor Live, Ep 8, Josh   Brownroach     11-18-14     20  
   Wes, Reed, Alec Survivor Live   Flowerpower1     12-05-14     21  
   Jon   Flowerpower1     12-12-14     22  
     RE: Jon   Brownroach     12-12-14     23  
         RE: Jon   kingfish     12-12-14     24  
     RE: Jon   Flowerpower1     12-12-14     25  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •