The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor Live, ep 3 tidbits"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Flowerpower1 4361 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-07-14, 11:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Survivor Live, Ep 7, Julie"
Julie was defensive of her quit. Keeps saying how proud she was and that she proved she could do it.
*she got on the show because the producers contacted Rocker
*chance to be herself, not Rocker's GF
*she was judged on her appearance by everyone...hair, boobs, outfit
*Said the RC that she won was bitter sweet, proved to her tribe that she could do it, but knew that while she won, John would not be eating
*When Natalie went after John, she felt torn and targeted...Hunahpu thought, because of Jeremy, that John was running an evil mastermind plan to get out all the girls...
*Thought Natalie was a female version of John, didn't hold it against her, but knew John would
*Her first breaking point was when Natalie called John out at the challenge because she knew that the whole reason Rocker wanted to do this was to redeem himself from the bad publicity 10 years ago, a chance to see the real John Rocker, but this conflict was not congruent with what they wanted, so knew John had to go.
*So, when Rocker was out, she felt for him, but saw it as her opportunity to step up
*The cold night just about took it out of her, the reason she didn’t go was she didn’t want to make a decision in that weak state, she knew she would regret that
*She said the breaking point was at the merge with all the loved ones reunited...not the trail mix
*She didn't know that they had even been in her bag, and she didn't hear any of them call her out...
*She was confused that Missy would be the one to come to her to get her to vote for Josh, when Jeremy and Natalie were her main alliance...thought it was BS that Missy said she would be her LO out there.
*Her core alliance was Jeremy and Natalie, she would stand guard while Jeremy and Natalie dug for the idol...
*Keith and her never related, he talked smack about her...
*She said at the merge feast production said, okay, we are going to camp, you have 5 minutes to get all the extra food and stuff together and out...she said everyone was tucking food everywhere...
*She drew the line because it happened so fast and everyone was being a jerk to her...
*she didn't think anyone ate more than anyone else....they may have eaten a little more than they should, but they kept winning and not losing any members
*She wanted Baylor voted out...she was not her favorite, didn’t bring much to the table, was so protected by Missy Mom, walked around like she owned the place
*Josh was really playing the game hard, he was in a great position...
*She would love for Jeremy to win, has a lovely wife and 2 kids, and $ would help them out a lot
*Best thing she learned from her Survivor experience: She learned to meditate and she has a love for trail mix

The Secret Scene is a Preview...

After Alec is done with his fish bones, he hands Baylor the coconut bowl filled with bones, and says:
Alec: “Here you go”, handing over fish bones trash to her...
Baylor: What’s that...
Alec: “Trash”
Baylor: “What am I supposed to do with it?”
Alex: “Go throw it away”, points to the water, “in the water”...
Baylor: Takes it, and says, “Dude?” As she stands with it, “Alrighty”...starts to move...
Alec: “What?”
Baylor: “nothing, I ‘m down with it”, as she starts to go toward the water to throw it out...
“I feel like a slave... but I’m down...”
Alec: Waving his arms, “You feel like a slave?....you want some fish? This ain’t no charity now...
See Jacklyn looking at this entire exchange in a very negative way...
See Baylor walking down to the water with the trash...talking...
Baylor in conf: Alex treats me like I am his baby sister that he wants to bug, and that’s been the case since day one.
See Keith and Wes at the sight...
Baylor in conf: “So, I am kinda over it”
Missy and Baylor in the shelter...
Missy to Baylor: “He’s like that to all the women...he’s rude to me too.Just roll it off your back....see Alec laying down in the shelter being lazy
Baylor to Missy: I’m trying but it’s just obnoxious
Baylor conf: My moms just, “let it go”, unfortunately, I get bugged easily...
(see Keith dragging a long dead branch, most likely for firewood, toward the shelter area...working)
As, he is working, he yells to Baylor who is lying down in the shelter with Natalie...
Keith to Baylor: “come on Baylor, let’s go get some wood”...
Baylor lifts up her head...and says, “ugh”
Hear Keith yell to her....As we see Missy hearing it all too...”You ain’t done nothing but lay there all day.”
Then you hear Keith say to Baylor, as we see Josh and Reed there too while eating, listening to the exchange...Keith to Baylor: At least check a pulse every now and then.
Baylor sits up: I have to go get wood
Keith heard:
Keith throwing firewood to a pile, as he turns to Missy, “it’s hard to get good help”
Hear Baylor show up, Baylor: “Here, reporting for duty!” See Jaclyn seeing this all...
Keith with Natalie there too, to Baylor: “If you were my kid, you would have done got whooped more than 7 times today...”

So...we can see that Missy is going to blow over Keith criticizing Baylor all morning and day long...we see Jaclyn observing it all...yes, I feel the tide will change...

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Survivor Live, ep 3 tidbits   Flowerpower1     10-14-14       
   RE: Survivor Live, ep 3 tidbits   michel2     10-14-14     1  
     RE: Survivor Live, ep 3 tidbits   Flowerpower1     10-15-14     2  
         RE: Survivor Live, ep 3 tidbits   CTgirl     10-15-14     3  
             RE: Survivor Live, ep 3 tidbits   Flowerpower1     10-15-14     4  
                 RE: Survivor Live, ep 3 tidbits   tribephyl     10-15-14     5  
                     RE: Survivor Live, ep 3 tidbits   michel2     10-15-14     6  
                     RE: Survivor Live, ep 3 tidbits   Flowerpower1     10-15-14     7  
   Episode 4   Flowerpower1     10-21-14     8  
     RE: Episode 4   tribephyl     10-21-14     9  
         RE: Episode 4   CTgirl     10-21-14     10  
             RE: Episode 4   dabo     10-22-14     12  
     RE: Episode 4   michel2     10-21-14     11  
   Survivor Live, ep 5, Kelly   Flowerpower1     10-28-14     13  
   Survivor Live, ep 6, Dale   Flowerpower1     11-01-14     14  
     RE: Survivor Live, ep 6, Dale   Outsider32     11-02-14     15  
   Survivor Live, Ep 7, Julie   Flowerpower1     11-07-14     16  
   RE: Survivor Live, Ep 8, Josh   Flowerpower1     11-16-14     17  
     RE: Survivor Live, Ep 8, Josh   michel2     11-16-14     18  
     RE: Survivor Live, Ep 8, Josh   suzzee     11-17-14     19  
     RE: Survivor Live, Ep 8, Josh   Brownroach     11-18-14     20  
   Wes, Reed, Alec Survivor Live   Flowerpower1     12-05-14     21  
   Jon   Flowerpower1     12-12-14     22  
     RE: Jon   Brownroach     12-12-14     23  
         RE: Jon   kingfish     12-12-14     24  
     RE: Jon   Flowerpower1     12-12-14     25  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •