The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Can Jesse even think for himself?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-20-04, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Can Jesse even think for himself?"
One of the most irritating things to me about last night's finale was the way that Jesse kept asking everyone else to help him with his decision. Jesse, you're a big boy now, can't you make a decision on your own? He was basically begging his best friend to tell him who he liked better and even if his friend had told him, what would he really know? He had known them for all of 15 minutes!! I know that its important to get your friends and familys take on the girls, but he seemed to place waaay to much importance on their opinions and I thought he seemed immature. I didn't like Jesse as a Bachelor at all!

Handcrafted by RollDdice
On the scales of desire, your absence weighs more than someone else's presence.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Can Jesse even think for himsel... buscemi 05-20-04 1
 RE: Can Jesse even think for himsel... RealityAddict 05-20-04 2
 RE: Can Jesse even think for himsel... Poncho 05-20-04 3
   RE: Can Jesse even think for himsel... qwertypie 05-20-04 4
   RE: Can Jesse even think for himsel... Loree 05-25-04 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

buscemi 414 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-20-04, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buscemi Click to send private message to buscemi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Can Jesse even think for himself?"
Jesse's mom preferred Jessica B.
Jesse's 'spy" preferred Tara most of the game until the end.
Jesse's dad preferred Tara.
Jesse's best friend didn't give him a definitive answer.

If I were in his position I would ask for advice. It's tough to say that he relied on others when given conflicting advice.

RealityAddict 327 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-20-04, 11:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityAddict Click to send private message to RealityAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Can Jesse even think for himself?"
I agree with you SilverStar...even though his friends and family were not all in agreement, the annoying part was that he CONSTANTLY asked for their pick. I can understand wanting feedback from family and friends, but his constant pushing for a pick one way or another from his friend (Jenny's husband) was a little too much. I think his friend was put off by the fact that Jesse was so insistant (or at least that's the way ABC presented it to us). Based on the way we saw Jesse last night, I guess if his family and friends had pushed for Tara that she would have been his choice. Especially if he was SO torn...whatever!? ABC probably made him say that, too.

Poncho 787 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-20-04, 11:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Poncho Click to send private message to Poncho Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Can Jesse even think for himself?"
LAST EDITED ON 05-20-04 AT 11:19 AM (EST)

>Jesse, you're a
>big boy now, can't you
>make a decision on your
>own? He was basically
>begging his best friend to
>tell him who he liked
>better and even if his
>friend had told him, what
>would he really know?

I agree Silver Star, I think his friend was even getting kind of mad at him for asking so much. I think it is okay to ask what do you think about her, but he was basically asking them to pick for him. I personally wanted Tara to win, I really felt sorry for her at the end. Jesse seemed to not know who he was going to pick until the VERY end! I don't know if that was ABC making him say things like he can't decide - blah blah blah, but if I were Jessica I would be ticked off at him after watching last nights show.

Poncho

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings

05-20-04, 12:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Can Jesse even think for himself?"
You've SAID it!
I hope for Jessica's sake that his indecision and immaturity was an ABC ratings ploy.
La Vida es un Tango!

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

05-25-04, 11:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Can Jesse even think for himself?"
My problem is that if Jesse is that undecided then he isn't ready to be with either female. Would anyone want to be with Jesse if they watched this and saw it was down to what others thought for him to decide who to pick? That means that in the future if the others get upset with her he may go along with them and be upset too. Trash seemed like the only one that Jesse wanted to believe even though others tried warning him.

I hope ABC was editing this to make Jesse look this undecided. If he was really still considering Tara at the end, then Jessica isn't for him either.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •