The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Lockbox mentioned on Access Hollywood tonight"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Casezille 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-07-01, 07:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Casezille Click to send private message to Casezille Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Lockbox mentioned on Access Hollywood tonight"
On Access Hollywood tonight they had a segment on S2 which talked about the "Lockbox" and said "no one knows who the winner is, not even the final two." I haven't heard anything about the lockbox for awhile, so could this be more proof?
I couldn't start the VCR quick enough to tape it, but I'm pretty sure it was all pre-merge video footage they showed anyway. Anyone else see this? Tomorrow's segment is about the hunk-a-hunk-a burnin love Jeffy, he gets a phone call from home while he was in Austraila or something.

Casezille =)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Lockbox mentioned on Access Hol... mustangsally 03-07-01 1
   RE: Lockbox mentioned on Access Hol... DivaByTheSea 03-08-01 6
 RE: Lockbox mentioned on Access Hol... Loree 03-07-01 2
   RE: Lockbox mentioned on Access Hol... Minstrel 03-07-01 3
       RE: Lockbox mentioned on Access Hol... Casezille 03-08-01 4
           Lockbox nofx242 03-08-01 5
               RE: Lockbox castaway 03-08-01 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mustangsally 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-07-01, 08:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mustangsally Click to send private message to mustangsally Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Lockbox mentioned on Access Hollywood tonight"
sigh......god i love that man.

all my friends at work say i must be hitler's spawn for loving him.

sorry for no spoiler but i had a sudden burst of love.

sigh.

TC......please dont take him!!!

DivaByTheSea 175 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-08-01, 01:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DivaByTheSea Click to send private message to DivaByTheSea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Lockbox mentioned on Access Hollywood tonight"
>sigh......god i love that man.
>
>all my friends at work say
>i must be hitler's spawn
>for loving him.

Mustang, tell you're friends I"m there with you. There's something about him (and Colby) that make me drool.

I'd be dying out there in either camp with those two to look at.

Ah, the Australian scenary....

>
>TC......please dont take him!!!

I second that.

**** Remember, the mighty oak was once just a crazy little nut that held its ground. ****

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-07-01, 09:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Lockbox mentioned on Access Hollywood tonight"
I saw Access Hollywood too. I don't know if their info is good or speculation. They were showing alot of stuff I had already seen with Tim the Yowie Man or whatever he's called and how he knows who the final 7 are.

Minstrel 422 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-07-01, 09:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Minstrel Click to send private message to Minstrel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Lockbox mentioned on Access Hollywood tonight"
I must see it so I will sign off to watch the tape. But pulleeeese! TYM is so clueless! Posters on this board have more insight than he does! He steals theories to call his own more than he finds new stuff, and he ends up horrifically wrong! Geez, he was claiming the croc attack! I believe the only thing he knows about survivor is how to spell it and he probably has to use a dictionary each time!

Casezille 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-08-01, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Casezille Click to send private message to Casezille Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Lockbox mentioned on Access Hollywood tonight"
UGH! I KNOW! I really haven't beleived anything TYM has said either...but the Lockbox reference I was talking about wasn't a quote from him...it was mentioned by the reporter guy while a shot of him and Burnett walking was shown. So, it seemed to me it was information coming from Burnett. Anyone else see this to clarify?

Casezille =)

I would let the vultures take you and do whatever they want with you

nofx242 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-08-01, 10:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nofx242 Click to send private message to nofx242 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Lockbox"
Awhile back Jeff Probst was on Howard Stern and I remember him saying something about a locked box and not even he knew who the winner was. Now if this is true or not, cant say. Or maybe its a way to keep from people asking him or other CBS workers, who knows. Guess we will have to wait and see

castaway 168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-08-01, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail castaway Click to send private message to castaway Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Lockbox"
I've been hearing clips on one Austin radio station with Jenna telling about the winner not being determined yet. That the voting will happen on the last show, which will be aired from the states sounded like. Thus possibly a lockbox with the Final Two names? Who knows, but maybe Marky didn't want to take the chance that he might not be so lucky with keeping the final winner a secret this time.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •