The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S29 | Ep04 | VidCap Analysis *No Sources* "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-09-14, 00:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S29 | Ep04 | VidCap Analysis *No Sources* "
The depository for the Ep 4 Vidcaps and the discussion of those vidcaps.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Post Show Promo tribephyl 10-09-14 1
   RE: Post Show Promo Flowerpower1 10-09-14 2
       Editing thread Promo michel2 10-09-14 7
   RE: Post Show Promo Georganna 10-09-14 3
       RE: Post Show Promo Flowerpower1 10-09-14 4
           RE: Post Show Promo Georganna 10-09-14 5
               RE: Post Show Promo michel2 10-09-14 8
                   RE: Post Show Promo Georganna 10-09-14 10
                       RE: Post Show Promo Sheldor 10-10-14 15
                           RE: Post Show Promo Georganna 10-10-14 16
                           RE: Post Show Promo Outsider32 10-14-14 32
                               RE: Post Show Promo Georganna 10-14-14 35
 S29 | Ep04 | Press Images Sheldor 10-09-14 6
   RE: S29 | Ep04 | Press Images michel2 10-09-14 9
       RE: S29 | Ep04 | Press Images Outsider32 10-10-14 11
           RE: S29 | Ep04 | Press Images Flowerpower1 10-10-14 12
               RE: S29 | Ep04 | Press Images suzzee 10-10-14 18
   RE: S29 | Ep04 | Press Images PepeLePew13 10-10-14 17
       RE: S29 | Ep04 | Press Images suzzee 10-10-14 19
           RE: S29 | Ep04 | Press Images SOAR66 10-10-14 20
               RE: S29 | Ep04 | Press Images michel2 10-10-14 22
                   Winner suzzee 10-13-14 30
       Cowlicks never die ... Georganna 10-10-14 23
 RE: S29 | Ep04 | Summary of Press I... Sheldor 10-10-14 13
   RE: S29 | Ep04 | Summary of Press I... Georganna 10-10-14 14
   RE: S29 | Ep04 | Summary of Press I... Flowerpower1 10-10-14 21
 S29 | Ep04 | 10.11.14 Promo Sheldor 10-11-14 24
 S29 | Ep04 | 10.11.14 Web Promo Sheldor 10-12-14 25
   RE: S29 | Ep04 | 10.11.14 Web Promo michel2 10-12-14 26
       RE: S29 | Ep04 | 10.11.14 Web Promo Georganna 10-12-14 27
           Too ... Georganna 10-12-14 28
               RE: Too ... Georganna 10-12-14 29
               Update ... Georganna 10-13-14 31
       RE: S29 | Ep04 | 10.11.14 Web Promo Outsider32 10-14-14 34
   RE: S29 | Ep04 | 10.11.14 Web Promo Outsider32 10-14-14 33
 S29 | Ep04 | Immunity Challenge Pre... Sheldor 10-14-14 36
 They have left out quotes from the ... Outsider32 10-14-14 37

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-14, 00:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Post Show Promo"
JP: Next time on Survivor...
Drew (talking to Reed and Jon): I'm the kingpin of this tribe. Count on it!
JP: Drew wants to take over Hunahpu...
Drew (confessional): Basically, I'm a badass.
Jeremy (confessional): Basically, he's a moron.
JP: ...but his biggest enemy is himself.
JP (@ RC Duel): Are you guys ready to get to your next Reward...
Drew: Jeff, one thing before we get going. Nobody on my team really had the courage to bring this up to you.
JP: Oh, I love this.

Flowerpower1 4361 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-09-14, 08:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Post Show Promo"
LAST EDITED ON 10-09-14 AT 08:47 AM (EST)

Well, from the preview promo it really seems that Hunahpu is starring in the next episode, perhaps a Coyopa IC win?

Things I noticed...focusing on black birds devouring carrion is definitely foreshadowing trouble at Hunahpu.

When Drew states, "I'm the King Pin of this tribe, count on it!", he's talking directly to Jon, Reed, and Jeremy is standing there too. Kelly is also on the perimeter over-hearing it all.

You can see that Drew's arms are crossed in front of his chest in both frames and that Jon is in the exact pose in both frames...

Another thing to note is the nice new hammock tied up behind them, here...

In the first reward challenge they won flint and beans, then in the next one they had to trade for new flint, then the next RC they lost to Coyopa. This hammock must be from winning episode 4 reward challenge. We see that Kelly, Reed, Drew, Jeremy, Jon are all accounted for in this time frame. This leaves Missy, Julie, Natalie, and Keith that could be off to EI...But, really not conclusive as it could be post-IC drama shots as well....perhaps the Press images will help with the time line.

First Drew has a confessional, "Basically I am a badass", then immediately after that Jeremy has a confessional, "Basically, he's a moron".

It sounds that they are both commenting on the events that led Drew to vehemently state that he's the kingpin, count on it. Note that when Jeremy is in confessional, he's holding an EI clue...

Or, could it be the tree mail?

These shots from the future promo...

...will occur in Episode 4. The future vidcaps are located here. So, that leaves only a few of the future caps left in that sequence that we have not seen...Keith, when he says, "I'm glad he's gone", which I think could indeed be him commenting on Rocker's departure in ep 4, perhaps? Where is Keith in that shot? Could he be on EI?

The only other vidcaps not seen yet are indeed the quit shots...so, is it safe to say that the quit will be happening in the next few eps? It will be interesting to see if we get any hints in the promos...

So, a few clues in this episode. What I want to speculate on is what could have provoked Drew to state that he's the "kingpin of the tribe" to Jon, Reed, and Jeremy? It's like he's threatened by someone who is probably not in that group?

ETA: This week we are being hit over the head with Drew and I know that SEG has switched up the promos and that the OFG Theory is not always applied, but this week these shots raise a red flag...

While Rocker went home last week, I think Julie could still be in trouble, she's expendable....

michel2 4529 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

10-09-14, 10:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Editing thread Promo"
FP wrote: "Things I noticed...focusing on black birds devouring carrion is definitely foreshadowing trouble at Hunahpu."

What is even more interesting is that one member of Hunahpu was represented by a lost bird that got drowned by a wave in this week's episode. I'm sure you remember which one.

Georganna 693 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-09-14, 10:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Georganna Click to send private message to Georganna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Post Show Promo"
LAST EDITED ON 10-09-14 AT 10:36 AM (EST)

The Flint ...?

ETA

Drew is a Libra. One of Libra's strong suits is arbitration/negotiation.

Jeff Probst is a Scorpio. One of Scorpio's
weak suits is "Because I can ..."

There is a spare reward available.
Thus the hammock? ...

10-09-14, 02:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Post Show Promo"
Good catch, Georgina! Interesting, all of this! Jiffy said that the flint issue wasn't over. I have some interesting points to make too. I listened to RHAP this AM and Penner was on and they were discussing Hanahpu's handling of the missing flint. Penner said if they had just lost their flint, production would indeed know about it, and because they need conditions equitable on both tribes, that production would have placed a new flint just lying around their camp....He distinctly said that it has happened and that's how they handle it. So, now that we see Drew arrive at the TC with the flint....he did state, "Jeff, before we get started", and we can see the rewards still covered, I have a thought. What if production replaced their lost flint, while the tribe bargained for more flint at the challenge. Now that they have abundant flint, are they going to barter a trade with their flint for a reward....certainly could be the reason they are all laughing...!

10-09-14, 03:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Georganna Click to send private message to Georganna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Post Show Promo"
LAST EDITED ON 10-09-14 AT 04:59 PM (EST)

FP,

Oh, I think that that is exactly what Drew is going to try to do.

And I should have been clearer:

When the whole thing about JP saying that the flint issue had a punch line yet to come came up, someone here on the Board suggested that the tribe might attempt to do just that. And I was referring to that very astute suggestion when I brought up the Libra innate talent for horse-trading.

For instance:

If I were making the argument, I would remind Jeff that he required that the tribe give up a reward in order to procure a replacement flint. So, the established value of one flint at Hero Arena is - One Reward. And that the value of one reward at Hero Arena is, then - One Flint. Values that he set. And that flints and rewards can be bartered at Hero Arena is a precedent that he inaugurated.

And I would conclude by assuring the host that the reason I had come to trade again was the fact that it had been so very pleasant doing business with him during the tribe's first visit to his shop ...

So, now I wonder if we'll find out if the flint Drew is holding is truly the one 'lost' or is one of production's replacements?

10-09-14, 10:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Post Show Promo"
Great catch, Georgianna. I think it will be presented as the lost flint. I don't think they want us to know that the flint would get replaced.

10-09-14, 11:40 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Post Show Promo"

Well, hammocks are very nice and all, but in this shot, something in the space where a reward should be is evidently very funny. So now I wonder if production knew about Drew's initiative in advance of the RC and had a 'surprise' waiting for him?

And I agree about the flint. And thank you.

G

PS: On second thought, maybe it's just the perfect combintion of Drew and a hammock that is so hilarious.

Sheldor 4619 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-14, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Post Show Promo"
From the angle it seems like they are all laughing at whatever was revealed under that Orange cloth covering the reward:

10-10-14, 12:09 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Post Show Promo"
Yes ...

And since everyone is present, the revelation had to have occurred before the RC began.

And if that's true, then Drew succeeded in trading the flint for a standard reward ... or the joke (whatever it was) was on him ...

No?

G

Outsider32 584 desperate attention whore postings

10-14-14, 01:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outsider32 Click to send private message to Outsider32 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Post Show Promo"
Could it be the feast?

10-14-14, 01:45 AM (EST)
35. "RE: Post Show Promo"
Hi!

I suppose that it could be. Although at my last visit, the opinion at SS seems to have evolved to a count of 11 buffs. And that their border was different from that of Hunahpu's current buffs. So the working theory seems to be that if the photo was taken in-game, it is probably of the Merge Feast.

Too, I can't believe that JP would allow Drew to trade a flint for a feast. Can you imagine how utterly defeated Coyopa would feel if that happened?

And about those hashtags | photos by Jon and/or Jaclyn that you mentioned earlier:

I am very social-media-illiterate. I have no idea how hashtags (or 'tags') work. So, I have no idea how to go about tracing them through that maze.

I'm sorry to be of no help ...

G

10-09-14, 07:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "S29 | Ep04 | Press Images"
Survivor San Juan Del Sur Press Images
Episode 4
Date: 10.9.14
http://www.survivorfever.net/s29_press_images_ep4.html

_0001
_0002
_0003
_0004
_0005
_0006
_0007
_0008
_0009
_0010
_0011
_0012
_0013
_0014
_0015
_0016
_0017
_0018
_0019
_0020
_0021
_0022
_0023
_0024
_0025
_0026
_0027
_0028
_0029
_0030
_0031
_0032
_0033
_0034
_0035
_0036
_0037
_0038

10-09-14, 10:47 PM (EST)
9. "RE: S29 | Ep04 | Press Images"
LAST EDITED ON 10-09-14 AT 10:48 PM (EST)

The press images practically spoil the whole episode:
- Hunahpu applauds Coyopa for booting John.
- Hunahpu wins the right to choose their competitor so they put up Jon.
- Jon beats Jaclyn
- Hunahpu chooses the tarp and hammock reward.
- Then Hunahpu loses the immunity challenge (they could even be throwing it by sitting two of their strongest guys and their strongest woman.)
- The vote will be between Julie and Drew.

10-10-14, 02:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outsider32 Click to send private message to Outsider32 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: S29 | Ep04 | Press Images"
If this is the episode of the idol burn comment by Jon then I think Jeremy has to have it based on Keith talking with them or Keith has it and is gonna blindside them by using the idol on Jeremy and Reed or Julie goes. Out of everyone at Coyopa Reed has been least shown.

10-10-14, 08:08 AM (EST)
12. "RE: S29 | Ep04 | Press Images"
You raise a good point, Outsider. First of all we hear Keith say in the season promo, "I've done the worst thing in Survivor history", then we immediately hear Jon say, "Somebody's got the idol, and we are gonna burn it". But, if you watch the promo, here, you will see that the verbiage does not line up with the people they show.

Who is Jon going to send to EI with Jacklyn? Drew? Reed? a girl? That person is going to come back and tell the blockheads that there are idol clues...and is this what causes Drew to go all "kingpin" on them? We see Jeremy with them when he says that....also, we see Jeremy in conf with a clue. Is it new, or his old one?

So far, I believe no one has found it, but could Keith have shared his clue with Jeremy? When they find it, we will be shown it.

(I must say I am hoping that ole Keith will find it~

All questions to pay attention to moving forward with the upcoming promos...

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-14, 01:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: S29 | Ep04 | Press Images"
Hunahpu may be tired of watching their loved ones go home and indeed wants to go to TC.

I should be watched....closely.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-14, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: S29 | Ep04 | Press Images"
This is begging for a 'Caption This!'...

10-10-14, 01:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: S29 | Ep04 | Press Images"
Great form, the judges give that a 8.9.

SOAR66 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-10-14, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SOAR66 Click to send private message to SOAR66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: S29 | Ep04 | Press Images"
All I can think of is "Try to beat this Russell Hantz"

10-10-14, 04:51 PM (EST)
22. "RE: S29 | Ep04 | Press Images"
That is Reed's imitation of Amanda:

10-13-14, 11:33 AM (EST)
30. "Winner"
because it's bizarrely true.

10-10-14, 05:17 PM (EST)
23. "Cowlicks never die ..."

G

10-10-14, 11:40 AM (EST)
13. "RE: S29 | Ep04 | Summary of Press Images of Camp"
Individual Camp Photos
4: Reed
3: Keith
2: Drew
1: Jaclyn, Jeremy, Jon, Julie, Kelley, Missy, Natalie

Group Camp Photos
2: Drew, Jon, Keith
1: Missy, Natalie

Total Camp Photos of each Player
5: Keith
4: Drew
3: Jon
2: Natalie
2: Missy
1: Jaclyn, Jeremy, Julie, Kelley

This week I'm putting the Group Photos with the Individuals

5: Keith

4: Drew

3: Jon

2: Missy

2: Natalie

1: Jaclyn (is this Exile Island?)

1: Jeremy

1: Julie

1: Kelley

10-10-14, 11:58 AM (EST)
14. "RE: S29 | Ep04 | Summary of Press Images of Camp"
Thanks, Sheldor, for putting everything 'in perspective' for us again this week. It is really helpful.

G

10-10-14, 03:54 PM (EST)
21. "RE: S29 | Ep04 | Summary of Press Images of Camp"
Yes, thanks, Sheldor....looks like either Drew or Jeremy could be at EI

10-11-14, 03:31 PM (EST)
24. "S29 | Ep04 | 10.11.14 Promo"
Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Promo
Episode 4
Date: 10.11.14
http://www.survivorfever.net/vc_s29_ep4_10_11.html

Transcript by SurvivorFever.net:

Announcer: To win Survivor: Blood Versus Water, you need a winning strategy.

Kelley <camera confessional>: Drew says he can do all these amazing things, and then he sleeps for hours.

Drew <snoring>

_0001
_0002
_0003
_0004
_0005
_0006
_0007
_0008
_0009
_0010

10-12-14, 01:39 AM (EST)
25. "S29 | Ep04 | 10.11.14 Web Promo"
Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Promo
Web Promo Episode 4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMmqYjag0KI

Announcer: CBS, Wednesday, to win Survivor: Blood Versus Water, you need a winning strategy.

Drew: The fact that I'm a ladies man seems to work to my advantage.

Kelley: Drew says he can do all these amazing things but he sleeps for hours.

Announcer: Well kept secrets...

Keith: Jeremy's got an idol.

Jeremy: I want Keith gone. I don't trust him at all.

Announcer: And tribe solidarity...

Alec: We're desperate. We're on the ropes.

Dale: If we lose the next Immunity, I'm toast.

Jeremy <to Drew>: Are you telling me you don't have my back?

Alec <to Reed and Jon>: There's snakes on our team that have to go. Trust me, count on it.

_0001
_0002
_0003
_0004
_0005
_0006
_0007
_0008
_0009
_0010
_0011
_0012
_0013
_0014
_0015
_0016
_0017
_0018
_0019
_0020
_0021
_0022
_0023
_0024
_0025
_0026
_0027
_0028
_0029
_0030
_0031
_0032
_0033
_0034
_0035
_0036
_0037
_0038
_0039
_0040

10-12-14, 11:04 AM (EST)
26. "RE: S29 | Ep04 | 10.11.14 Web Promo"
Thank you for these, Sheldor.

There is a error in the transcript at the end:

"Alec <to Reed and Jon>: There's snakes on our team that have to go. Trust me, count on it"

That's Drew talking to Reed and Jon. That sentence suggests that it was Drew's plan to throw the challenge in order to get rid of those snakes.

For me, this is the most interesting comment in that preview:

"Keith: Jeremy's got an idol"

Is keith lying to cover his own idol? With the directions he received, Keith will either find that idol or know for sure that Jeremy has it. Interesting thing is that he's talking to two of Jeremy's allies in that scene.
It will be hard to decide which one will be eliminated if we have to decide between Keith, Jeremy, Drew and even Julie.

10-12-14, 12:29 PM (EST)
27. "RE: S29 | Ep04 | 10.11.14 Web Promo"
Kona has posted these at SS' MESS Hall. And they seem to put Keith at the Coyopa campsite. So, although there are reasonable scenarios that could place him there in the upcoming Episode, they are also reasonably unlikely.

Note: At SS, the prevailing explanation of the buff colors is that they have been o'maticed.

10-12-14, 12:43 PM (EST)
28. "Too ..."
LAST EDITED ON 10-14-14 AT 01:03 PM (EST)

It is possible that the unintended consequence of all of the scheming at Hunahpu is an unwelcome IC - Win.

And - other than those of Jaclyn related to the RC and/or Exile Island - Alec's is the only individual portrait from Coyopa thus far.

ETA: For instance - Although unlikely

Suppose that, either as a raider or as a not-so-innocent-explorer (who does the 'worst thing ever in Survivor' but who - like Cao Boi, Jessica, and Ozzy - gets away with it), Keith visits the Coyopa camp. And there negotiates an agreement already tentatively adopted by their Hunahpu halves with Josh, Wes, Baylor, Dale and Jaclyn to 'throw' the IC right back at the other tribe) and subsequently vote out Alec.

Thus isolating the outnumbered Drew, Jeremy, Natalie and Julie at Hunahpu: a tribe who will, as Keith will promise, never manage to win another IC ...

10-12-14, 02:23 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Too ..."
LAST EDITED ON 10-12-14 AT 02:57 PM (EST)

Mayan Sun has posted this photo of a feast (presumably - given the nine blue buffs - at Hunahpu) that we haven't seen yet. Other than an address at Survivor Fever - I reduced the size of the image in this post - there is no indication of the source of the photo. And it seems that Mayan Sun hasn't yet definitively connected the feast to a particular Episode.

So ...

Have the buffs been altered? If so, is this a Late - 9 Person - Merge Feast? Or is this truly a pending Hunahpu feast. And if it is, is it one of this week's two RC reward choices? Or, indicative of an Hunahpu IC Win this week, will we see it in a later Episode?

Note: I hope that I haven't presumed too much by presuming that this Mayan Sun is also the trusted source of Survivor Fever's vidcaps.

10-13-14, 02:13 PM (EST)
31. "Update ..."

....................................................... LINK ......................................................

10-14-14, 01:42 AM (EST)
34. "RE: S29 | Ep04 | 10.11.14 Web Promo"
That scene with Jon and Reed, Jeremy was also in that convo and Kelley was overhearing I think.

10-14-14, 01:41 AM (EST)
33. "RE: S29 | Ep04 | 10.11.14 Web Promo"
And there it is, the Keith target. I knew Jeremy when saying he wanted to keep Drew around was planning to get rid of Keith. And I bet if he survives thats why the swap happens and he goes to Coyopa. I was listening to Teresa's interview on Survivor Oz last night and she talked about thinking they brought in the swap in Africa to save her and Frank. So maybe they try to save Keith too? If Keith and Dale end up on the same tribe, they could have the numbers.

10-14-14, 08:57 PM (EST)
36. "S29 | Ep04 | Immunity Challenge Preview"
LAST EDITED ON 10-14-14 AT 08:58 PM (EST)

Survivor: San Juan Del Sur
Episode 4 Immunity Challenge "The Cruel Sea"
Date: 10.14.14
http://www.survivorfever.net/vc_s29_immunity_challenge_ep4.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jTA_jQld5s

John Kirhoffer (Survivor Challenges Producer): Welcome to Behind the Scenes of the Challenges. This challenge is called "The Cruel Sea." On "go" four players will race, relay style. Jump into the water and swim to a large ramp. Run up the ramp and dive off. Swim out and get one of 4 rings. Once all 4 rings are brought back to the platform, another tribemate will throw those rings onto a target. First tribe to get all 4 rings onto their target wins Immunity.

_0001
_0002
_0003
_0004
_0005
_0006
_0007
_0008
_0009
_0010
_0011
_0012
_0013
_0014
_0015
_0016
_0017
_0018
_0019
_0020
_0021
_0022
_0023
_0024
_0025
_0026
_0027
_0028
_0029
_0030
_0031
_0032

10-14-14, 11:04 PM (EST)
37. "They have left out quotes from the preview"
Julie never said "I'm feeling really deceived by John". And not sure but I think there was another one that was left out. Oh yeah, John's "I thought you're supposed to lose weight on Survivor" was also left out.

Just really interesting. Why would they show this season preview if they couldn't include all the stuff said in them?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •