The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S29 | Ep03 | VidCap Analysis *No Sources*"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-02-14, 00:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S29 | Ep03 | VidCap Analysis *No Sources*"
The depository for the Ep 3 Vidcaps and the discussion of those vidcaps.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Post-Show Promo tribephyl 10-02-14 1
   RE: Post-Show Promo Flowerpower1 10-02-14 2
       RE: Post-Show Promo michel2 10-02-14 3
       RE: Post-Show Promo tribephyl 10-02-14 4
           RE: Post-Show Promo Brownroach 10-03-14 15
               RE: Post-Show Promo Flowerpower1 10-03-14 16
                   RE: Post-Show Promo Brownroach 10-03-14 18
                       RE: Post-Show Promo tribephyl 10-07-14 25
                           RE: Post-Show Promo Sheldor 10-08-14 38
                               RE: Post-Show Promo tribephyl 10-08-14 42
               RE: Post-Show Promo PepeLePew13 10-03-14 17
 Press Images tribephyl 10-02-14 5
   RE: Press Images michel2 10-02-14 6
       RE: Press Images PepeLePew13 10-02-14 7
           RE: Press Images Outsider32 10-02-14 14
               RE: Press Images michel2 10-04-14 20
                   RE: Press Images Outsider32 10-07-14 26
       RE: Press Images Georganna 10-02-14 9
   additional Press Images tribephyl 10-02-14 8
       RE: additional Press Images PepeLePew13 10-02-14 10
           RE: additional Press Images tribephyl 10-02-14 11
               RE: additional Press Images Sheldor 10-02-14 12
                   RE: additional Press Images tribephyl 10-02-14 13
               RE: additional Press Images RachelOH1 10-07-14 32
           RE: additional Press Images Sheldor 10-08-14 37
       RE: additional Press Images Outsider32 10-04-14 19
 10-4 Promo tribephyl 10-06-14 21
   RE: 10-4 Promo Flowerpower1 10-06-14 22
       RE: 10-4 Promo suzzee 10-06-14 23
       RE: 10-4 Promo michel2 10-06-14 24
           RE: 10-4 Promo Flowerpower1 10-07-14 28
       Its not going to be long Outsider32 10-07-14 27
           RE: Its not going to be long tribephyl 10-07-14 29
               RE: Its not going to be long dabo 10-07-14 30
               RE: Its not going to be long Outsider32 10-07-14 36
 SneekPeek at Hunahpu tribephyl 10-07-14 31
   RE: SneekPeek at Hunahpu Georganna 10-07-14 34
   RE: SneekPeek at Hunahpu CTgirl 10-07-14 35
 Web Preview tribephyl 10-07-14 33
   RE: Web Preview Flowerpower1 10-08-14 41
 Summary of Press Images of Camp Sheldor 10-08-14 39
   RE: Summary of Press Images of Camp Flowerpower1 10-08-14 40
   RE: Summary of Press Images of Camp PepeLePew13 10-08-14 43

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

10-02-14, 00:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Post-Show Promo"
Courtesy of SurvivorFever.net

JP: Next time on Survivor...
Jeremy: Ya'll don't know who John Rocker is. I know who he is.
JP: John Rocker's past is finally exposed...
Jeremy: He said a whole bunch of racist stuff.
Jon: So, he's a bigot.
Natalie: Yeah.
Kelley: Yeah.
JP: ...and so is his temper
(all following @ IC3)
Drew: You're a bad sport, man.
JohnR: Hey mouth, take all the stuff down and let's fight.
Julie: John! Stop!

Flowerpower1 4330 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-02-14, 06:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Post-Show Promo"
LAST EDITED ON 10-02-14 AT 06:48 AM (EST)

So....

(all following @ IC3)
Drew: You're a bad sport, man.
JohnR: Hey mouth, take all the stuff down and let's fight.
Julie: John! Stop!

...does this mean that the Coyopa's LOSE again? They do look spent here...

...while Hunahpu looks more chipper...

michel2 4503 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

10-02-14, 07:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Post-Show Promo"
I have a feeling that Julie is at Exile Island when Jeremy talks about her boyfriend. If so, then that would mean she was chosen to go because it would be odd for her to compete a second time in a row. If she is chosen then that would mean Hunahpu won another reward.

10-02-14, 12:08 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Post-Show Promo"
I thought the same thing, FP.
Specially because of Drew's "Bad Sport, man" comment.
While this doesn't absolutely mean it came from the end of the challenge, it doesn't appear as if Coyopa would be able to come back from the deficit to rise above and win.
So Coyopa loses Ep3 IC.

And to comment on michel's post...
I have a feeling that Julie is at Exile Island when Jeremy talks about her boyfriend. If so, then that would mean she was chosen to go because it would be odd for her to compete a second time in a row. If she is chosen then that would mean Hunahpu won another reward.

Could very well be. But something I've noticed about Jeremy and Julie is that they don't seem to be that close. Jeremy chose to ally with Kelley, Missy, Natalie and Keith. Then bartered Julie's safety with JohnR at Exile. He may not even wait for the chance that Julie would be gone in order to start slamming her boyfriend (and targetting her).

We'll certainly learn more when additional promos are released but as an early call it is a good one.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-14, 00:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Post-Show Promo"
I don't think this exchange occurs after the challenge is over. The individuals in both tribes are positioned as if they are still waiting to take turns; had the Blues already won they'd be bunched together congratulating each other, while the Oranges if they lost would be facing inward consoling each other. I think it's a mid-challenge confrontation.

10-03-14, 03:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Post-Show Promo"
I don't know, BR....looking at Josh and Baylor specifically, they look spent and discouraged....?

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-14, 10:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Post-Show Promo"
LAST EDITED ON 10-03-14 AT 10:32 PM (EST)

But the blue tribe doesn't look joyful, exhilarated, confident in the knowledge that they've been declared the winner of the challenge. To me it looks more like the blue tribe was declared the winner of a round and Rocker is challenging it. Is there a rule that you can't drink any water between turns?

(Which is not to say that blue doesn't ultimately win, they very well may. But I suspect this incident occurs because orange is getting fed up that they are on the road to losing, rather than that they have already lost.)

10-07-14, 00:36 AM (EST)
25. "RE: Post-Show Promo"
Definitely. The comments directed towards John are more of a "bad match" than a "bad game".
They call him a bad sportsman and not a bad sport. Subtle difference but certainly not indicative of a post challenge confrontation.

Sheldor 4555 desperate attention whore postings

10-08-14, 01:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Post-Show Promo"
In this photo you can see that BOTH Dale AND Keith are sitting out of this Immunity Challenge

This challenge is run in pairs tied together so both tribes have to have an even number of players hence both tribes have to sit out one person.

Coyopa will have 3 pairs (Josh/Baylor, Rocker/Jaclyn, and Wes/Alec)

Hunahpu will have 4 pairs (Jeremy/Kelley, Missy/Julie, Natalie/Jon, Reed/Drew)

In the confrontation photo of Hunahpu, Keith has either rejoined his tribe or this is before the challenge.

So I believe this shouting must be AFTER the Immunity Challenge as Keith is with them. Seems unlikely to be before the challenge and it is definitely NOT during the challenge.

10-08-14, 12:05 PM (EST)
42. "RE: Post-Show Promo"
wow. awesome job. great sleuthing, Shel.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-14, 09:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Post-Show Promo"
Off-his-Rocker's taking a drink, too... I also believe this is after the challenge.

10-02-14, 04:05 PM (EST)
5. "Press Images"
HCArena:

Keith playing in HC3:

Wanted to add this FutureCap as I think it might pertain to this week...

The background looks Hero Arena-ish and IF Wes wins the Hero Challenge, he may be pushed to tears for sending his father to Exile.

Keith: (Day before IC) (or Keith @ EI)

IC Layout:

Baylor/Josh playing in IC3. Dale sitting out:

JohnR/Jaclyn playing in IC3: (also notice Kelley peeking over the net midway between JP and JRocker)

Alec/Wes playing in IC3:

Coyopa Camp: (Note: PressImage Timestamps show photograpers go to Coyopa after the IC.)

10-02-14, 04:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Press Images"
With the 4 guys talking and the picture of Jaclyn alone we can assume that Miss Michigan will be in danger but I still don't think she leaves. Could Josh and John have a falling out?

10-02-14, 07:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Press Images"
This vidcap comes across as a confrontation (note the outstretched hand, Rocker's head bowed), plus an article that was released last week where Rocker was quoted as saying 'Survivor' was the worst experience he ever had ... could Rocker be on the hot seat?

Outsider32 584 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-02-14, 11:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outsider32 Click to send private message to Outsider32 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Press Images"
He has the idol so he'll probably play it. Dale might be in trouble based on the showdown and then John and Josh talking later. Dale has had decent edits but a guy like that either wins or goes early and Jon, Missy, or Jeremy appear to be the winner.

10-04-14, 07:47 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Press Images"
Missy winning?? Her story is all wrapped up in her daughter so I don't see her as a contender.

10-07-14, 02:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outsider32 Click to send private message to Outsider32 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Press Images"
Editing says otherwise. And she has a pic where she looks thin.

Georganna 693 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-14, 08:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Georganna Click to send private message to Georganna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Press Images"
Given how much was (editorially) made of Nadiya's characterization of Josh as "one of the girls", surely we're not going to find out that John's "If you were a man, I'd knock your teeth out!" was directed at either Josh or Reed? Surely?

10-02-14, 07:16 PM (EST)
8. "additional Press Images"

10-02-14, 08:23 PM (EST)
10. "RE: additional Press Images"
LAST EDITED ON 10-02-14 AT 08:25 PM (EST)

Sure seems like a fair amount of focus on Julie here ... wonder what it's about. Note how the two ladies on both sides of Julie have backed away a bit from her while she's got her hand on her forehead in an "oh no" moment.

10-02-14, 09:52 PM (EST)
11. "RE: additional Press Images"
Possible scenario...

Hunahpu arrives at IC.
Coyopa enters so Hunahpu can try to figure out who was booted before JP says "Hunahpu getting their first look at Coyopa...Val voted out at the last Tribal Council"
Jeremy will get the "What are you thinking now that Val is gone?" question from JP.
Jeremy may single out JohnR, more probable that it's a veiled depiction of "someone should watch out". BUT JohnR will know who Jeremy is talking about and won't be able to hold back some offensive remark about Val.
This interaction causes Julie to hide her head in shame.
Missy is shocked and empathetic.
Jeremy bites his bottom lip.
The rest are either trying to hide their shock at JohnR's behavior or "pretending" it isn't really happening. (Or they are trying to cover their excitement that JohnR isn't on their tribe).

Or the interaction could be; Jeremy, after realizing his wife has been booted, openly threatens "someone's" safety. Referring to Julie. To which John says something like, "Go ahead and boot her, won't affect me none."
Julie gets distraught and feels deceived by her boyfriend.
Missy is sympathetic.
The rest are inwardly nodding their heads in agreement.

10-02-14, 10:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: additional Press Images"
tribephyl wrote:

"Hunahpu arrives at IC.
Coyopa enters so Hunahpu can try to figure out who was booted"

That happens at the Hero Arena not the Immunity Challenge...

10-02-14, 10:50 PM (EST)
13. "RE: additional Press Images"
true.
oops.

RachelOH1 45 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-07-14, 02:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RachelOH1 Click to send private message to RachelOH1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: additional Press Images"
Maybe they are talking about John Rocker's character, and Jiffy is asking Julie how she feels about what's happened, and she is embarrassed/sad/bothered.

10-08-14, 01:17 AM (EST)
37. "RE: additional Press Images"
Not very important but I noticed at the Hero Arena that Natalie has her buff around her Right Calf and in this IC photo of the tribe lining up before the IC Natalie has a buff and and bandage on her Right leg. Also note that Natalie is wearing shorts in this photo but in the challenge she is wearing light blue pants.

10-04-14, 02:41 AM (EST)
19. "RE: additional Press Images"
LAST EDITED ON 10-04-14 AT 02:43 AM (EST)

At The IC Wes doesnt have a bag and Keith I can't tell. So it looks like if Wes didn't have a bag then he wasn't on Exile. Also, Wes probably would have sent one of his allies to exile with his dad. I'm thinking Dale or Josh.

Also, from the shots it appears in the two shown I could see no balls through the crate(?) and all the post IC pics are on Coyopa and extended pics too so that pretty much means Coyopa loses again and I'm not sure that's now a confrontation because later John and Dale are shown talking.

What's interesting to note is that the pics shown of John preseason were from three ICs. Is that a indication he's gone? What about the idol though? Is he gonna just not care?

10-06-14, 00:03 AM (EST)
21. "10-4 Promo"
Thank you SurvivorFever.net

VO: Survivor, Wednesday...
JP (@ IC): Go!
Rocker (@ IC): Run 'em over!
Natalie (@ IC): Ouch!
Rocker (@ IC): Yes!
VO: John Rocker's controversial past...
Natalie (@ IC) : Bad sportsman. Why don't you say something homophobic or racist.
Rocker (@ IC): Take all this stuff down and let's fight.
Natalie (@ IC): I'm not scared!
VO: ...thre@ens his future in the game.
Josh (to Baylor and Wes): All we need is four votes and we're taking over this game.
Rocker: The tide may turn against me. Who knows.

10-06-14, 07:29 AM (EST)
22. "RE: 10-4 Promo"
This is interesting:

Josh (to Baylor and Wes): All we need is four votes and we're taking over this game.
Rocker: The tide may turn against me. Who knows.

Hmmmm....this sounds like the vote will not be as expected. Jacklyn = safe?

It's either foreshadowing or misdirection. I don't think Rocker is going yet, that's just my gut. So who else? If it is not Josh, Wes, Baylor, Rocker, Jacklyn....won't be Alec....then Dale!? Dale boot time?

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-14, 02:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: 10-4 Promo"
Is his HII common knowledge?

BTS Bloody Hell 2

10-06-14, 11:29 PM (EST)
24. "RE: 10-4 Promo"
Who is the 4th? It should be Alec but is he shown?

10-07-14, 06:31 AM (EST)
28. "RE: 10-4 Promo"
Who is 4th?"

Yes, I also assume it is Alec, but he is not shown there. This is the young person alliance starting, I suppose...I wonder what they will do with Jacklyn...

10-07-14, 02:32 AM (EST)
27. "Its not going to be long"
before I have to put this show on mute when Josh is on. Survivor picked the wrong time to cast someone like Josh, coming off the heels of Frankie.

10-07-14, 11:05 AM (EST)
29. "RE: Its not going to be long"
Seriously?
I think your prejudices are showing.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

10-07-14, 01:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Its not going to be long"
I like Josh but I do wonder if he is consciously playing to a stereotype. Or if he is letting out an Inner Josh?

10-07-14, 10:46 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Its not going to be long"
No its nothing prejudice, it's just I know where it is going to go with someone like him. Survivor has usually not cast these types, this has been a Big Brother thing. There have plenty of normal gay guys such as Hatch, Todd(I had no idea he was gay), JP. And one year BB cast a cowboy who was gay. They always cast the catty types and lately these types have become more annoying than ever before. And I have bi tendencies.

10-07-14, 01:49 PM (EST)
31. "SneekPeek at Hunahpu"
Via CBS, here is a minute preview of Ep.3 from Hunahpu Camp.
Showing a lazy and reluctant to participate Drew.

Georganna 693 desperate attention whore postings

10-07-14, 02:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Georganna Click to send private message to Georganna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: SneekPeek at Hunahpu"
LAST EDITED ON 10-07-14 AT 03:00 PM (EST)

'(W)hile 'Lazy Libra' is a common phrase - the same languid style that puts everyone in a relaxed mood can lead to self-indulgence and a passive attitude toward life – those who would casually ascribe laziness to the October-born have never seen them in their more productive mode. Once they have committed themselves to a goal, Libra can become powerhouses: using their well-ordered intellects to accomplish in leaps and bounds tasks that might encumber other Signs. The trouble is that in planning any endeavor they can get so lost in the endless labyrinth of strategies, factors and options which have to be weighed and evaluated by their logical minds that Libra’s procrastination can give you the best portrayal of laziness you've ever seen.'

Drew is one of this Season's Libra.

'Libra is symbolized by the Scales of Balance ... (and) will vacillate to and fro between extremes: mental, emotional or physical ... (However), the polar opposite of subjective Aries, the Libra is quite capable of objective judgment: irrespective of his own tastes, mores, philosophies or preferences ... (T)he ease with which they pursue any argument can sometimes make you wonder where the Libra really stands. Nothing irritates these natives' harmonizing intellect more than one-dimensional thinking. So, if they think your line of reasoning is too pat or simplistic, they'll purposely take the opposing view ...

But, once they have reached a conclusion Libra will not tolerate a divergent opinion: among their faults is an impatience of criticism and a greed for approval ... These are very social human beings. It’s difficult – even unnatural – for Libra to “go it alone”. More than any other Sign, they function best in “people” environments ...

Libra are easily upset by the chaos of life and ... then the October-born can be as quarrelsome, as irritable and as intractable as any Sign in the Zodiac. Moreover, the negative Libra character may show frivolity, flirtatiousness and shallowness ... (and) can be changeable and indecisive, impatient of routine, colorlessly conventional and timid, easygoing to the point of inertia and inappropriately docile ... (Then) Libra can shock everyone around them with sudden, and inexplicable, storms of rage.'

John Rocker is the other.

ETA: Jeremy is a - subjective - Aries ...

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

10-07-14, 06:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: SneekPeek at Hunahpu"
This doesn't pertain to episode 3 but I think we've found out who Keith was talking about in the "coming this season" promo. I would bet Drew is the person he was talking about in "I'm glad he's gone!"

Drew's edit has been lazy and clueless - good reasons for him to be the first Hunahpu to be voted out. Maybe next week?

10-07-14, 02:20 PM (EST)
33. "Web Preview"
Lots of repeat caps removed...

VO: Survivor, Wednesday...
JP: Go!
Rocker: Run 'em over!
Natalie: Ouch!

Rocker: Yeah!
JP: They're not messing around!
Rocker: Woo! Woo!
VO: John Rocker's controversial past...
Natalie: Bad sportsman. Why don't you say something homophobic or racist?
Rocker: Take all this stuff down and let's fight.
Natalie: I'm not scared of you.
VO: Threatens his future in the game.

Jeremy: Even though he's not from my tribe, I need him out.

Rocker: I'm in good standing with the tribe.

Josh (talking to Baylor and Wes): All we need is 4 votes and we're taking over this game.
Rocker: The tide may turn against me. Who knows?

10-08-14, 10:46 AM (EST)
41. "RE: Web Preview"
LAST EDITED ON 10-08-14 AT 10:48 AM (EST)

Josh (talking to Baylor and Wes): All we need is 4 votes and we're taking over this game.
Rocker: The tide may turn against me. Who knows?

So, since we are throwing out all kinds of hypothesis' regarding this episode, do you suppose that we get Josh wanting to "take control" of the game. He is talking to Wes and Baylor, so they are 3 of the "4". I think that Josh is going to take control of the game by removing it from the guys and delivering it to the "young". If he does this it will be either John or Dale.

We see that Rocker is thinking that he is in a good position, but then he has the statement, "The tide may turn against me. Who knows?" Sounds like he is saying just that. I think I am sitting pretty, but who knows? Doesn't sound like he would play his idol just yet, he is not sounding too paranoid just yet. But, if Josh turns on the older members of the tribe with the "younger" members, then Dale could be first to go? I am reluctant to say that josh would turn on Rocker especially after last week when he told us Rocker was good for his game. And, I think they still can appreciate his physicality. And, he has not been mean or abrasive to them in camp, that we know of. So, if the young ones turn the tables, I still think Rocker is safe.

10-08-14, 02:16 AM (EST)
39. "Summary of Press Images of Camp"
Individual Camp Photos
3: Jaclyn
2: Baylor, Dale, Rocker, Wes
1: Alec, Josh, Keith

Duos Camp Photos
1: Rocker/Dale, Rocker/Josh, Jaclyn/Baylor

Group Camp Photo
1: Group shot at Camp Coyopa

17 Photos at Camp Coyopa
1 Photo at Camp Hunahpu or EI

If you add together the Individual, Duos, and the 4 players in the foreground of the Group shot the totals are:

5: Rocker
4: Jaclyn
4: Dale
3: Baylor
3: Wes
3: Josh
1: Alec, Keith

Jaclyn: 3 Individual Camp Coyopa Photos

Baylor: 2 Individual Camp Coyopa Photos

Dale: 2 Individual Camp Coyopa Photos

Rocker: 2 Individual Camp Coyopa Photos

Wes: 2 Individual Camp Coyopa Photos

Alec: 1 Individual Camp Coyopa Photo

Josh: 1 Individual Camp Coyopa Photo

Keith: 1 Individual Camp Hunahpu or EI Photo

Dale/Rocker: 1 Duo Camp Coyopa Photo

Rocker/Josh: 1 Duo Camp Coyopa Photo

Jaclyn/Baylor: 1 Duo Camp Coyopa Photo

Only 1 Group Camp Coyopa Photo (Rocker, Wes, Dale, Josh foreground, in the shelter laying down is Baylor and sitting up Alec? Maybe Maybe Wes won the RC and sent Jaclyn to be with his father Keith on EI?)

10-08-14, 07:50 AM (EST)
40. "RE: Summary of Press Images of Camp"
Nice breakdown of the Press images, Sheldor. One amendment...in this vidcap:

That is Jacklyn sitting up, barefooted, and then Baylor laying down next to her, both in the shelter. See Baylor's pink shoes, and Jacklyn's dark short shorts. Both are wearing their buffs over their chest. Makes the only one out of the frame, Alec...

For comparison:

10-08-14, 01:53 PM (EST)
43. "RE: Summary of Press Images of Camp"
I'll echo the kudos on a nice job of organizing these images - thanks, Sheldor! Might it be too much work to see this organization each week going forward?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •