The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor 29|Ep 2|East Coast Update Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower1 4375 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-01-14, 07:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor 29|Ep 2|East Coast Update Thread"
You know the drill! Keep all speculation and discussion about the currently airing episode of Survivor here until after the Pacific Coast has seen it after Midnight EST. Happy Survivor Wednesday!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Post TC back at camp Brownroach 10-01-14 1
 Previously On Survivor: Flowerpower1 10-01-14 2
 RC Brownroach 10-01-14 3
 Post Intro... Flowerpower1 10-01-14 4
 Post Hero Duel... Flowerpower1 10-01-14 5
 Post RC Brownroach 10-01-14 6
 IC Brownroach 10-01-14 7
 Post-IC, Pre-TC Brownroach 10-01-14 8
 IC Brownroach 10-01-14 9
 Next time Brownroach 10-01-14 10
 Post EI... Flowerpower1 10-01-14 11
 Post IC Flowerpower1 10-01-14 12
   RE: Post IC michel2 10-01-14 16
       RE: Post IC Brownroach 10-02-14 21
 RE: Survivor 29|Ep 2|East Coast Upd... Flowerpower1 10-01-14 13
   i.e. No one Brownroach 10-01-14 14
       If you' all don't mind waiting .... Georganna 10-01-14 15
   RE: Survivor 29|Ep 2|East Coast Upd... michel2 10-01-14 17
       RE: Survivor 29|Ep 2|East Coast Upd... Flowerpower1 10-02-14 22
           RE: Survivor 29|Ep 2|East Coast Upd... dabo 10-02-14 25
               RE: Survivor 29|Ep 2|East Coast Upd... Flowerpower1 10-02-14 27
               RE: Survivor 29|Ep 2|East Coast Upd... Brownroach 10-02-14 31
           RE: Survivor 29|Ep 2|East Coast Upd... michel2 10-02-14 29
               RE: Survivor 29|Ep 2|East Coast Upd... Flowerpower1 10-03-14 35
 OMG this is sooo difficult! tribephyl 10-01-14 18
   RE: OMG this is sooo difficult! CTgirl 10-01-14 19
   RE: OMG this is sooo difficult! Brownroach 10-02-14 20
       RE: OMG this is sooo difficult! Murphy3126 10-02-14 23
       RE: OMG this is sooo difficult! PepeLePew13 10-02-14 24
           RE: OMG this is sooo difficult! Flowerpower1 10-02-14 26
               RE: OMG this is sooo difficult! tribephyl 10-02-14 28
                   RE: OMG this is sooo difficult! Brownroach 10-02-14 30
       RE: OMG this is sooo difficult! Puffy 10-03-14 32
           RE: OMG this is sooo difficult! MandC 10-03-14 33
               RE: OMG this is sooo difficult! Round Robin 10-03-14 34

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-01-14, 08:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Post TC back at camp"
Josh explains his vote to Baylor -- he didn't want to appear to be getting too close to her, to the other guys. She understands, hopes she can trust him.

On Tribe Blue, Jon admits he lost the flint.

10-01-14, 08:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Previously On Survivor:"
9 pairs of loved ones dropped in Nic, to begin an adventure, quickly pulled apart...in brand new twist, competing against your loved one for R, loser to EI. Jeremy wins, choose one person from your tribe to join her, kieth, it's my fault that she's gone. At Coy relationships are already forming, John and Wes, he busted me.

At Honeypoo, Julie says he's some dumb young guy.

At EI, Val got a big piece with the clue, Honeypoo wins I, At Coyopa looked like it was the women vs. Men, but because of one relationship
At TC, Josh went rogue and Baylor voted for Nadiya, breaking up the women's alliance and leaving Jacklyn and Val all alone. Who will be voted out tonight

Josh pulls Baylor aside and says don't be mad, I voted for Baylor to further advance our alliance in the game...I knew they were voting for Nadiya...do not be mad at me....Baylor says it was a game move because he doesn't want the guys to know that he and I are aligned. It was smart but it was scary and sketchy, I really hope that I can trust him

Reed....you have got to show us something, and he stretches...a challenge is coming, see Jon lifting a tree trunk...Jeremy in conf: We got Jon and Drew, Jeremy says that they are like cartoon characters....I know all the girls can't stand them already...hear Natalie giving them #####....Girls see that they have lost the flint...they say that John hasd it last...if you are wrong admit it, says Jon...this is like I am J'tia right now...she poured the rice in the fire and I lost the flint, he asks Keith, do you need flint to start a fire? Keith: It helps...

10-01-14, 08:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RC"
LAST EDITED ON 10-01-14 AT 08:21 PM (EST)

Natalie tears up at seeing Nadiya gone.

Reward is fishing gear.

Showdown is between Rocker and Julie.

Julie is a little bit ahead.

Now Rocker has to start over. Julie meanwhile is doing very well. And Rocker must start over AGAIN.

Julie wins. Rocker must go to Exile. Rocker: "I just got beat by a GIRL." Julie picks Jeremy for co-Exile.

Reed tells Jeff they lost their flint. They want the fishing gear, but Reed proposes to trade their beans for a new flint. Jeff is having none of it; they have to give up all the fishing gear if they want a new flint. They decide to take the flint, leaving the fishing gear.

10-01-14, 08:19 PM (EST)
4. "Post Intro..."
see the "hero" arena...come on in....Nadiya voted out...Natalie is this one of the first times you have truly been without your sister....she hasn't cried in like 10 years, now she is crying....emotion for your sister or for you that are alone....she has been together for 28 years...next RC...1 person balances ball as you maneuver around a series of obstacles...then roll 3 balls into a series of holes. Playing for a massive amount of fishing gear.

Rock, paper scissor to decide...Reed and John, wins...who will they put up, John will do it, taking on Julie...they hug. get to start position...big stakes, fishing gear, loser to EI. John vs Julie...they are telling them slow and steady, John drops got to go back...drops again....Julie has a little momentum....Jeremy is shushing the group...Julie is halfway through the course, John through the ought part with his height....John drops again and has to go back, John is too big to get under the poles....Julie is so slow, but doing it, makes it to the end, now is landing 3 balls in the holes....John drops again....Julie lands first ball, then second, close to winning for her tribe...just misses....then lands it...wins reward for her tribe, sending John to EI, they hug...Julie is this unusual...yes, it's very unusual...what is this like of ryou John? I am losing to a girl, just got beat by a girl...Jullie wins a massive reward for your tribe, who will you send...to EI....sends Jeremy....don't hold it against me.

see Val. Jeremy and john shake hands...they wave good-bye...

Honeypoo, winning continues, Reed raises his hand...our tribe seems to have misplaced our flint...we would like to barter with you trade you the beans for our flint...so the tribe with 2 fireman have lost it, make a trade, keep the fishing gear, but trade the beans....you want to offer me the thing of least value....a better negotiation would be to offer the beans right off the top....give up all the fishing gear for flint....Jeff tells them when it rains you will be miserable...they agree to get the flint and leave the fishing gear....see a lot of Jon....catching fish would have been huge, it was my fault...Jon conf.

10-01-14, 08:26 PM (EST)
5. "Post Hero Duel..."
*I am going to have to go and pick up my daughter soon, but I will come back and type out the rest of the show....sorry! UGH!

Day 5 Honeypoo

Lets nail that flint to a tree, they are proud of Julie. Natalie crying....they tell her to let it out....Missy has conf: I would have not believed that there was such a bond more than a mom or a doughtier...but those twins. Nat is crying...she got voted off....good motivation for me to keep my head in the game and at least go as far as I can

Wes and Alec talking about Rocker, to Wes, and Josh...a pitcher giving an ethnic response, and Val is there....just because they don't like him doesn't mean I don't want to work with him, says Josh in conf....see Val looking at the boys

EI...Jeremy says it is not a happy place, desolate. the icing on top is that I am left with John Rocher. Jeremy gets the clue and shows John....you take care of Val, I will take care of Julie...done and done, says Rocker....

10-01-14, 08:27 PM (EST)
6. "Post RC"
Natalie snivels, gets consoled back at camp.

At Tribe Orange, Rocker is being discussed by Wes, Dale, Josh, and Alec. Dale remembers the infamous #7 train quote. Jeremy in voiceover at EI remembers it as well. But he decides to play up to Rocker, shares the idol clue (the same one Val got).

10-01-14, 08:40 PM (EST)
7. "IC"
Rocker and Jeremy return from EI.

One on one sumo style water wrestling. Julie will sit out.

Kelly v. Jaclyn. Jaclyn (orange) wins.

Alec v. Drew. Blue Drew wins.

Jeremy v. Wes. Orange Wes wins.

Natalie v. Val. Blue Natalie wins.

Rocker v. Jon. Blue Jon defeats Rocker. Rocker is bleeding, he gets bleeped.

Missy v. Baylor. Baylor gets her mouth hurt somehow. Blue Baylor wins.

Reed v. Josh. Orange Reed wins.

Dale v. Keith. Orange Dale wins.

Jaclyn v. Kelly. Blue Kelly wins.

Blue Tribe wins immunity again.

Orange Val has no idol and only Jaclyn as an ally but is prepared to make big moves.

10-01-14, 08:47 PM (EST)
8. "Post-IC, Pre-TC"
Rocker and Val confer about idol clue. Val claims to have it. Rocker is going to look for it. He finds it. He tells the guys he wants to put three votes on Val and three on Baylor.

Josh is suspicious of Rocker and Val walking off together.

10-01-14, 08:55 PM (EST)
9. "IC"
LAST EDITED ON 10-01-14 AT 09:29 PM (EST)

Sorry, the subject for this post was intended to be TC.

Val says Baylor is trying to play both sides. Wes says Val is claiming to have two idols. Others agree.

Time to vote.

Baylor votes Val
Rocker votes Baylor
Wes votes Val
Val votes Baylor

No idol played.

Votes:

Val
Baylor
Val
Baylor
Val
Baylor
Baylor
Val

A tie!

Revote (sans Val and Baylor):

Rocker votes Val - says he told her to play her idol.

Votes:
Baylor
Val
Val
Val
Val is gone

10-01-14, 09:01 PM (EST)
10. "Next time"
LAST EDITED ON 10-01-14 AT 09:03 PM (EST)

Rocker's past is exposed to the Blue Tribe by Jeremy (presumably for Rocker's not having saved Val), and Rocker apparently unleashes his temper at the Sticks challenge.

Only Jaclyn voted for Baylor on the revote, everyone else voted for Val.

10-01-14, 09:07 PM (EST)
11. "Post EI..."
Immunity challenge....they are at the IC dock and the boat drops off the guys from EI...Natalie hands the the II....back up for grabs....square off one on one sumo style, knock off your opponent off the dock, first to knock off 5 wins...Julie sits out...

First round 2 women Kelly vs. Jacklyn, Jacklyn wins Coyopa 1
brothers, Alec vs Drew: drew slips early, but they are fighting hard, and Drew wins. Coyopa 1, honeypoo 1
next Jeremy vs. Wes: Wes wins...Coyopa 2, Honeypoo 1
Natalie vs Val: Nalie comes out hard....Val fights back....John rocker yells choke hold....Natalie pushing and val goes in....Coyopa 2, Honeypoo 2
John vs Jon: This could be ugly....huge collision out of the gait, hard to stay on your feet, Jon doing a great job against a much bigger guy, and pushes him in...see Julie say, Wow. John R has blood on his nose....Coyopa 3, Honeypoo 2
Mother vs daughter: Missy vs Baylor...visualizing one of the exes...Missy smacks Baylor in the lip and it bleeds...she says sorry and Baylor cries...Missy asks are you ok, and Baylor knocks her in the water and throws down her bag...Coyopa 3, Honeypoo 3
Reed vs BF Josh: Josh goes in, Reed scores...Honeypoo leads 4-3
Keith vs Dale: Wes says clash of the old guys: Dale beats Keith, tied 4 - 4
Rematch Kelly taking on Jacklyn for immunity, Jacklyn won the first time...big stakes Kelly! Dad what is it like to see your daughter out there...it's her birthday today, but I have to root for Jacklyn...Kelly fighting back....Kelly hitting her in the face....and Kelly wins, see Jon, and Dale. Dale looks upset....Honey poo congrats give sit to Keith, gives to Natalie, gives to Kelly, gives to Missy...

Tribal. Val in conf says that she is in a tight situation, she doesn't have an idol, but she is prepared to make big moves to stay in this game....

10-01-14, 09:33 PM (EST)
12. "Post IC"
See coyopa come back...Dale has conf: day 6: challenge was a kick in the butt, couldn't have been prouder of Jackly...she was down. Kelly was down, she gave her tribe the win, unfortunately it was the wrong tribe

It was a pleasure hanging out with Jeremy, says John to Val, and Jack...you probably got a clue in your urn, Jeremy got it...he shared it with me....we looked but didn't see it there, Val tells him that there are 2...

Rocker: right now I am in a tight situation because I don't have an idol, I have to play big or go home...John says that he has to get off his ##### and go find it....dig well north , and he finds it....I found at least an extra 3 days in the game..wear it with pride, .the athlete types usually make it to right before merge, this has made me more time in the age, now I have to figure out how to protect Val...

See John with Josh....Val came up to me and told me that she has 2 idols, she is covering herself with one and the other for Jacklyn, so we have to put 3 votes on Val, 3 on Baylor. Josh: If she does have 2 then one of us 5 guys is going home, so the only other way around that is not letting them know that 3 votes are going to Baylor....

Then see Val and John Rocker go off tighter as Wes looks on

We are splitting votes tonight, 3 to you, 3 to Baylor and I told Jeremy I would keep Val safe, I made a promise to him, so if he plays her idol she should be fine, I will keep her safe and he will keep Julie safe....see him telling her to play her idol, Val says okay...Val in conf: I mean this is like an Oscar winning moment, I don't have the idol but it doesn't matter because if 3 of them vote Baylor and Jacklyn and I vote Baylor, we are safe...See Val come back

Josh in conf: all of a sudden John and Val walked off together, they have never walked off together....Idon't think he's being honest with me....splitting a vote is definitely risky at this point in the game because we have some people in our tribe that you wonder about so it comes down to what do I think is going to get me to the top.

TC: Dale: you are 0 for 4 in this game...I think it was a pride thing...there is a lot more strategy in this than it would appear....this isn't the first time we have failed to discuss before we go up against each other says Alec
Josh compares this to a broadway show...make changes to make us stronger coming out
How do you do that Val? She says you have people in camp that try to play both sides in this game? Who? Baylor
Baylor said that I went against them....Val said she was with us then she went to the guys. Val says straight up that you told me to vote Dale, OWN IT! Baylor says WOW
Wes says that Val said that she has 2 idols...what is the impact for that, Wes says, draw one out
Baylor says that she wouldn't be surprised if she had votes, it would not be good to see a lot of flipping because of some crazy talk

Baylor Votes Val
John votes Baylor Sweet as you can be but you gotta go
Wes: Val I just want to see that idol girl
Vote tally: Val
Baylor
Val
Baylor
Val
Baylor
Baylor
Val
we are tied
Revote
Can only vote for Val or Baylor, Val or Baylor will not vote
John votes for Val....he told you what would happen, you make me look like a liar to your husband
Vote tally: Baylor
Val
Val
Val
2nd person voted out, Val
See John Rocker...

Jiffy says: nothing that I can say that can help you, lost 2 challenges, something has to change or you will each be out of this game one by one.

Next time on Survivor: At Honeypoo: We all know who John Rocker is
Jeremy: He has said a lot of racist stuff, Jon: so he's a biggot

Val: I think Jeremy seeing me gone will first be a shock then it will inspire him and hopefully he can go farther.

michel2 4531 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

10-01-14, 10:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Post IC"
I wonder who was the 4th vote for Baylor on the first go around? It probably was Dale after hearing she put the target on him at the first TC but could it have been Josh?

10-02-14, 01:22 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Post IC"
LAST EDITED ON 10-02-14 AT 01:23 AM (EST)

I don't really think it matters. Rocker wanted Val and Baylor to get the same number of votes so that if Val played her (nonexistent) idol, Baylor would leave. Since Jaclyn and Val could be assumed to vote for Baylor, any of Josh, Dale or Alec could have been designated to cast the fourth vote for her -- no specific reason was needed.

10-01-14, 09:34 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Survivor 29|Ep 2|East Coast Update Thread"
Congrats to anyone who voted for Val! I was WAY off....

10-01-14, 09:49 PM (EST)
14. "i.e. No one"
No one voted for Val in the vote thread -- just as no one voted for Nadiya last week. (Not that I can comment, I haven't been voting at all.)

Georganna 693 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-01-14, 09:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Georganna Click to send private message to Georganna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "If you' all don't mind waiting ...."
I'll go do that now.

10-01-14, 10:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Survivor 29|Ep 2|East Coast Update Thread"
You led me astray

10-02-14, 06:40 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Survivor 29|Ep 2|East Coast Update Thread"
Well, let's face it, we narrowed it down to the 3 of them, Val, Jacklyn, and Dale, with the conventional way. However, there was a lot of conflicting info around the boards, and I for one did stumble upon them. I really thought that the belts on the girls for the IC challenge in ep 3 meant that there were most likely 3 girls participating in the challenge for Coyopa. Kelly, Missy, and Natalie had on the tether belts. Sound reasoning, no?

Also Tribe and many were right there going with the logic that since the guys alliance was in control that it would be one of the girls, that left the choices as Jacklyn or Val, and thinking about the sumo challenge, we all assumed Val would take out natalie, as a police officer.

When I looked at the preview promo I did wonder about Jeremy's comments..."if someone is out to get you, then I'm gonna go after them", and "I'm out to get him, point blank". I really did think that the was referring to Rocker. It crossed my mind that Val would be out. Got. to. pay. more. attention. D'oh!

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-14, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Survivor 29|Ep 2|East Coast Update Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 10-02-14 AT 12:20 PM (EST)

Well, the deal was John protects Val and Jeremy protects Julie.

John could have not voted for Val the second time around (and let's all point and laff at his inability to logic out Val probably had no HIIs since he had not only seen the previously unshared clue but had found the thing himself).

John's past catching up with him is going to reflect badly on Julie, it is inescapable. Whether she is able to deflect it, or Jeremy maintains his untested alliance (even though that would be another clue to "Clueless" John), or even whether it becomes untenable for Josh to keep vote magnet John around: things to contemplate.

And then there's that whole quitter thing. Who was it said "glad he's gone"? John could quit and take his souvenir with him, proving once and for all he is a sissypants.
(Okay, it was Keith said that, so ???)

10-02-14, 12:33 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Survivor 29|Ep 2|East Coast Update Thread"
I thought I had seen a low point among tribes last season with the Brains tribe. However, I think that Coyopa is quickly overtaking them as the new and improved CRAP for BRAINS TRIBE!

10-02-14, 11:25 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Survivor 29|Ep 2|East Coast Update Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 10-02-14 AT 11:32 PM (EST)

I also didn't understand why Rocker so easily believed that Val would have an idol -- and not just one but TWO idols.

I think Josh did some behind-the-scenes finagling to get Val voted out on the revote. He wanted to maintain a connection with Baylor, but he also expressed a willingness to work with Rocker. He was alarmed to see Rocker go off with Val before TC. I think he subsequently convinced Rocker that they should get rid of Val if she didn't play an idol.

10-02-14, 04:37 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Survivor 29|Ep 2|East Coast Update Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 10-02-14 AT 04:39 PM (EST)

Yes FP, it was sound reasoning. I was only teasing you, giving you a hard time.

10-03-14, 10:20 AM (EST)
35. "RE: Survivor 29|Ep 2|East Coast Update Thread"
I <3 michel...

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-14, 10:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "OMG this is sooo difficult!"
This East Coast thing has me thrown for a loop.
I'm all ready to go speculate about further episodes and I have to NOT post anything for 3 hours after the show.
Obviously, more time in residence will allow for me to acclimate but gah this is really hard.
Little past halftime now... *taps fingers on desk*

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-14, 11:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: OMG this is sooo difficult!"
Yeah but you got to watch it early!

I can't wait to see Rocker crash and burn. I don't know who played more stupidly tonight, Val or Rocker. What a mess they made of things.

10-02-14, 01:04 AM (EST)
20. "RE: OMG this is sooo difficult!"
Well, you *could* contribute to this thread with some witty observations about the action (and I use that word loosely) as you watch, now that you are seeing it three hours early.

(Which makes me wonder: does this thread even serve a purpose now? Is anyone not living in Eastern Standard/Daylight Time even watching/reading?)

Murphy3126 223 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-02-14, 10:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Murphy3126 Click to send private message to Murphy3126 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: OMG this is sooo difficult!"
Yes, I'm in Texas, Central time zone, & read it when I have to work late in busy season ... which seems to coincide with Survivor season.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-14, 11:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: OMG this is sooo difficult!"
When I'm in front of my laptop while watching the show, I enjoy this thread as it allows me to release my inner snark while it's fresh in my mind.

10-02-14, 12:31 PM (EST)
26. "RE: OMG this is sooo difficult!"
LAST EDITED ON 10-02-14 AT 12:32 PM (EST)

Wooo Hoooo Pepe is in the HOUSE! Hello, my friend!

When I'm in front of my laptop while watching the show, I enjoy this thread as it allows me to release my inner snark while it's fresh in my mind.

And, you are so good at the snark, Pepe! xox

ETA: We have to keep this thread going...I think there are far more lurkers that may touch base in here than we think? I dunno?

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-14, 01:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: OMG this is sooo difficult!"
doing my part in keeping this thread going.

C'mon Lurkers!

To stay on topic-ish... Thank you all for the advise as to what to do as an East Coaster.
I've been on the west coast all of my life. Even when I traveled to Florida, I stayed on the west coast. So while I'm very familiar with following along with the ECST in order to possibly glean info (and spoil myself) before airing in SoCal, I am just aching to get posting, once that show ends.
Kinda like doing things backwards. At least for now.
So, while I am certainly a night owl, the wait is the hardest part.

10-02-14, 11:13 PM (EST)
30. "RE: OMG this is sooo difficult!"
But you can post speculation on possible future developments in THIS thread as soon as the show is over (or even while it's in progress, for that matter).

The wait(ing) is the hardest part
-- I like Tom Petty as much as anyone but that song is moot here.

Puffy 6702 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-14, 00:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: OMG this is sooo difficult!"
I' m on the West Coast and I read the ECST every week. Please keep it going!

MandC 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-03-14, 01:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MandC Click to send private message to MandC Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: OMG this is sooo difficult!"
Coming out of lurksville to say I do read this thread even though I'm a west coaster. Sometimes I don't want to wait, so please keep this thread going.

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-03-14, 03:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: OMG this is sooo difficult!"
Even when I read this thread a day or 2 late, I always read it. And I'm a Pittsburgher who almost always watches the show live.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •