The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S29 | Episode 2 | Title, Tweets and Teases"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Sheldor 4639 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

09-26-14, 03:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S29 | Episode 2 | Title, Tweets and Teases"
S29E02 Title = "Method To This Madness"

http://www.survivorfever.net/s29_episode_titles.html

Press Release:

AFTER LOSING THEIR FLINT, ONE TEAM ATTEMPTS TO BARTER WITH JEFF IN A RARE NEGOTIATION, ON "SURVIVOR," WEDNESDAY, OCT. 1

"Method To This Madness" – After losing their flint, one tribe attempts to barter with Jeff in a rare negotiation. Meanwhile, former MLB player John Rocker’s controversial past threatens his future in the game, on SURVIVOR, Wednesday, Oct. 1 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Jeff Probst's Entertainment Weekly Tease:

Dalton Ross: At the end of the episode we got a tease for the season as a whole, but not one specifically for next week. No fair! So hook us up with some intel on what to expect in episode 2.

Jeff Probst: You didn’t like our supertease? I thought it was a fun idea to show you some of the things that will happen this season but leave you guessing as to who it happens to! Well, taking your last question as a guide — one thing you will see is Natalie’s reaction to her sister being voted out. It definitely sparks a fire and what’s fun is they find out at Hero Arena when the other tribe walks in for the challenge. So there is all this energy and then we go right back into another hero challenge. Good times!! Oh, one other thing happens at Hero Arena. Want a hint? It involves a negotiation and it’s the kind of negotiation that brings me such joy and rarely happens.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S29 | Episode 2 | Title, Tweets... michel2 09-27-14 1
   RE: S29 | Episode 2 | Title, Tweets... kingfish 09-28-14 2
 RE: S29 | Episode 2 | Title, Tweets... RachelOH1 09-28-14 3
 RE: S29 | Episode 2 | Title, Tweets... tribephyl 09-28-14 4
   RE: S29 | Episode 2 | Title, Tweets... michel2 09-29-14 5
       RE: S29 | Episode 2 | Title, Tweets... Flowerpower1 09-29-14 6
           RE: S29 | Episode 2 | Title, Tweets... CTgirl 09-29-14 7
           RE: S29 | Episode 2 | Title, Tweets... Brownroach 09-30-14 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel2 4531 desperate attention whore postings

09-27-14, 10:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S29 | Episode 2 | Title, Tweets and Teases"
They actually call it Hero Arena?! What is heroic about winning any of these Mickey Mouse challenges? Challenge Arena would suffice.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-28-14, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S29 | Episode 2 | Title, Tweets and Teases"
How about "How and Sweaty Arena"?

Or "Splinters In My Butt Arena"?

Or "Man I Wish I Had a Cold Beer Right Now Arena"?

RachelOH1 45 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-28-14, 09:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RachelOH1 Click to send private message to RachelOH1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S29 | Episode 2 | Title, Tweets and Teases"
Minor Spoiler mentioned per Dalton at EW, during his visit to the "set":

I wonder if losing the flint is the "major event" mentioned in thread, "The lies begin early: S29 press & rumors", post#27, by Tribephyl, per SF. I would think Dalton wouldn't be there much past episode 2, right? So this must be the drama that the team "resolves" by negotiating....

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-14, 10:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S29 | Episode 2 | Title, Tweets and Teases"
After losing their flint, one tribe attempts to barter with Jeff in a rare negotiation.
Considering in the "season tease" that Kelley states... "I cannot believe we lost the flint." It seems clear that Hunahpu will be the flint losing tribe.
If the tribe is directly bartering/negotiating with JP then it MUST happen at a challenge. I'm guessing that the winner of the Hero Challenge is from Hunahpu and rather than taking the reward offered they will try to trade for flint.
From vidcaps it seems clear that Rocker is a participant in the Hero Challenge and since they are pitting loved ones against each other, Julie has to be his opponent.

Now, because of future caps we know that Coyopa is again going to lose the IC and end up going to tribal council, the following is just further confirmation...
Meanwhile, former MLB player John Rocker’s controversial past threatens his future in the game
While this is misdirection as far as JRs longevity is concerned, the events might indeed lead to him getting a vote or two.
As of now and because of future caps the bootee should be either Dale or Jaclyn (or possibly Val).

michel2 4531 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-14, 05:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S29 | Episode 2 | Title, Tweets and Teases"
From a preview I saw during Football, I think Jon is the one that loses the flint and then negotiates with Jeff.

Please, could you show the caps that lead you to say that everyone but Dale, Jaclyn and Val are safe?

Flowerpower1 4375 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-29-14, 06:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: S29 | Episode 2 | Title, Tweets and Teases"
LAST EDITED ON 09-29-14 AT 06:55 PM (EST)

Please, could you show the caps that lead you to say that everyone but Dale, Jaclyn and Val are safe?

From the "Sticks Challenge", predicted to be on day 8 from Press images of this...

Note the platform that Jiffy is standing on and all of the "sticks" around it....then note the following challenge shots:

Here are ALL of the Honeypoo Tribe, all 9 are there, and it is NOT the sumo challenge. This is expected to be the challenge in episode 3, day 8. Then, here is a shot from the "sticks" challenge for the Coyopa Tribe:

So, we know from the press images released pre-season, (in our pre-season vidcap thread here, that the "sticks" challenge will be on day 10 from the time stamps, and that will coordinate with Episode 3. So we see John, Baylor, Alec, and Josh there in ep 3. We know that Nadiya is already gone, and that leaves either Dale, Val, Jacklyn, or Wes as the boot in ep 2.

But, we know that Wes cries in a future episode, so can we count him out as the boot for Ep 2? So, our ep 2 boot is either Dale, Val, or Jacklyn. Hmmmm?

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-14, 09:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: S29 | Episode 2 | Title, Tweets and Teases"
Thanks FloPo. The SOTS is practically done this week!

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-14, 11:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: S29 | Episode 2 | Title, Tweets and Teases"
Jaclyn and Val were marginalized with last week's vote so it makes sense one of them would go next.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •