The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S29 | Ep02 | VidCap Analysis *No Sources*"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Sheldor 4621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

09-25-14, 10:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S29 | Ep02 | VidCap Analysis *No Sources*"
Here is the thread to deposit and discuss this week's vidcaps.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S29 | Ep02 | Season Promo Sheldor 09-25-14 1
   Next week vidcaps vs future vidcaps Flowerpower1 09-30-14 5
       RE: Next week vidcaps vs future vid... Sheldor 10-01-14 10
           RE: Next week vidcaps vs future vid... Flowerpower1 10-01-14 11
   Something I noticed Outsider32 10-05-14 12
       RE: Something I noticed tribephyl 10-05-14 14
           RE: Something I noticed Outsider32 10-07-14 21
   Revisiting the "future" promo.... Flowerpower1 10-05-14 13
   EXAMINING the QUIT Flowerpower1 10-06-14 15
       RE: EXAMINING the QUIT tribephyl 10-06-14 16
           RE: EXAMINING the QUIT Flowerpower1 10-06-14 17
               RE: EXAMINING the QUIT michel2 10-06-14 18
                   RE: EXAMINING the QUIT Flowerpower1 10-06-14 19
                       RE: EXAMINING the QUIT tribephyl 10-07-14 20
                           RE: EXAMINING the QUIT RachelOH1 10-07-14 22
                               RE: EXAMINING the QUIT Sheldor 10-08-14 23
 S29 | Ep02 | Press Images Sheldor 09-25-14 2
 S29 | Ep02 | Promo Sheldor 09-29-14 3
 S29 | Ep02 | Web Promo Sheldor 09-29-14 4
   RE: S29 | Ep02 | Web Promo michel2 09-30-14 7
       RE: S29 | Ep02 | Web Promo Flowerpower1 09-30-14 8
 Hidden Idol Clues... Flowerpower1 09-30-14 6
   RE: Hidden Idol Clues... Sheldor 10-01-14 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

09-25-14, 10:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S29 | Ep02 | Season Promo"
Episode 2 Promo
Date: 9.24.14

http://www.survivorfever.net/vc_s29_ep2_9_24.html

Transcript by SurvivorFever.net:

Jeff Probst: This season on Survivor Blood Versus Water...

Probst <at Immunity Challenge>: It's Coyopa taking on Hunahpu. Survivors ready? Go!

<Drew versus Alec>

Jeremy: If someone's after you, I'm gonna go after that person.

Natalie: Get together and vote him out!

Kelley: I cannot believe we lost the flint.

Keith: I've done the worst thing in Survivor history!

Jon: Somebody's got the idol and we're gonna burn it!

Jeremy: I'm out to get him now, point blank.

Julie <crying, talking to Missy>: I'm feeling really deceived by John.

Probst: Officially, you're quitting the game?

<Wes crying>

Keith: I'm glad he's gone.

Probst: You just lost a member.

<helicopter flying away>

Baylor: It means war.

Josh: We're going to fight to the end.

Jeremy <talking to Jon>: Count on it.

John Rocker: If you were a man, I'd knock your teeth out.

_0001
_0002
_0003
_0004
_0005
_0006
_0007
_0008
_0009
_0010
_0011
_0012
_0013
_0014
_0015
_0016
_0017
_0018
_0019
_0020
_0021
_0022
_0023
_0024
_0025
_0026
_0027
_0028
_0029
_0030
_0031
_0032
_0033
_0034
_0035
_0036
_0037
_0038
_0039
_0040
_0041
_0042
_0043
_0044
_0045
_0046
_0047
_0048
_0049
_0050
_0051
_0052
_0053
_0054
_0055
_0056
_0057
_0058
_0059
_0060
_0061
_0062
_0063
_0064
_0065
_0066
_0067
_0068

Flowerpower1 4361 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-30-14, 09:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Next week vidcaps vs future vidcaps"
Dalton Ross has confirmed that the first promo, the preview promo, had future caps as well as next week vidcaps. I wanted to discern which were which so I am going to compare some of the shots in the preview vidcaps with current press image shots. Let's see if we can tell which ones are the future...

I am starting with the verbiage from the preview promo: Clearly the shots of the sumo challenge are confirmed for this week, ep 2.

Jeff Probst: This season on Survivor Blood Versus Water...

Probst <at Immunity Challenge>: It's Coyopa taking on Hunahpu. Survivors ready? Go!

<Drew versus Alec>

Jeremy: If someone's after you, I'm gonna go after that person.

Natalie: Get together and vote him out!

Kelley: I cannot believe we lost the flint.

Keith: I've done the worst thing in Survivor history!

Jon: Somebody's got the idol and we're gonna burn it!

Jeremy: I'm out to get him now, point blank.

Julie <crying, talking to Missy>: I'm feeling really deceived by John.

<Wes crying>

<helicopter flying away>

Baylor: It means war.

Josh: We're going to fight to the end.

Jeremy <talking to Jon>: Count on it.

John Rocker: If you were a man, I'd knock your teeth out.

Jeremy: Jeremy saying, if someone is after you, I'm gonna go after that person...

Then, saying, "I am out to get him now, point blank"

Keith: I've done the worst thing in Survivor history:

Then later when he says, "I'm glad he's gone":

Clearly, I think you can see when he says that "I'm glad he's gone", it's from a future episode. A definitive difference in beard growth. However, when he says, "I've done the worst thing in Survivor history", it's early, could be this week, or could have possibly been from last week when he and Wes lost their flint?

Jon: Saying, "Somebodies got the idol and we are gonna burn it"...

Wes crying when Probst says, "Officially you are quitting the game"...

Josh: We are going to fight to the end...

Drew talking to Jon, "Count on it"...

Then, John Rocker, "If you were a man I'd knock your teeth out"...this we know from the TV Guide promo is from the episode 3 sticks challenge...

Then, here he is competing in the duel for reward for this episode 2:

We know he competes for the reward because in these two pictures we see that John is missing from the group shot of the tribes, and so is Jeremy....can Jeremy compete against John, compete 2 weeks in a row, and not go against his loved one?

For comparison:

Here are my conclusions....
1. Jeremy: When he says, "If someone is after you than I am going to go after them" and "I am out to get him, point blank"....I think the first statement is likely from the upcoming ep 2 episode, however the "I am out to get him point blank", could either be from this coming episode or next episode. Clearly, John and Jeremy will both be there in this episode and the next. I think Jeremy is referring to John when he makes the statement.

2. I think when Keith says he has done the worst thing in Survivor History, I think it will be from this coming episode...perhaps Keith stole the flint and hid it or destroyed it, and Jon is taking the blame, led to believe that he misplaced it. i think Keith's statement will be in the ep 2. Then his statement about "I'm glad he's gone", will be from the future....who knows who Keith is referencing, most likely Rocker when he's gone...

3. Jon saying someone has the idol and we are gonna burn it, looks like it is from ep 2....no real beard growth on his chin...?

4. Josh saying, "we are going to fight to the end", I think is from an episode in the close future, perhaps episode 3? I don't know?

5. Drew saying, "count on it", to Jon is definitely a future ep. Definitely more beard growth...

6. Regarding John Rocker....we know that he is going to participate in the reward challenge vs. Jeremy....at least that is what it really appears to be. Then, we know he will be there during ep 3 and he's really antagonizing...at the stick challenge.

10-01-14, 01:21 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Next week vidcaps vs future vidcaps"
Flowerpower, you wrote:

"We know he (Rocker) competes for the reward because in these two pictures we see that John is missing from the group shot of the tribes, and so is Jeremy....can Jeremy compete against John, compete 2 weeks in a row, and not go against his loved one?"

No, Rocker can not compete against Jeremy

In Dalton Ross' video interview with Jeff here:
http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/09/03/survivor-san-juan-del-sur-jeff-probst-redemption-island-exile-island/

Dalton asks what happens if a loved one is voted out and Jeff confirms that the other person would then not be eligible for the Hero Arena challenge.

This challenge "Parallel Universe" was shown in the TVGN preview with the media running the challenge in tag teams. Dalton Ross vs Paravti in stage 1 where you have to balance a ball on a wood disc as you negotiate the obstacle course.

So I believe Julie beats John in this challenge and Julie picks Jeremy to go to Exile Island with John.

10-01-14, 07:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Next week vidcaps vs future vidcaps"
Thanks so much for clearing that up for me, Sheldor! That makes MUCH more sense to me now! Julie and John compete in the reward challenge duel and Julie wins, she picks Jeremy to go to EI with John.

Outsider32 584 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-05-14, 00:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outsider32 Click to send private message to Outsider32 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Something I noticed"
In the vidcaps for the teaser, they are wearing the same tribe buffs. This means all this teaser stuff is likely from before the merge.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-05-14, 11:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Something I noticed"
I must warn you about making assumptions using buff-color.
The Buff-o-matic has the ability to change buff colors at will.
It has happened a few times before, where production has a particularly good confessional from someone that happens later in the filming than in the "show", so they simply change the color of the buff.

Outsider32 584 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-07-14, 02:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outsider32 Click to send private message to Outsider32 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Something I noticed"
Yeah but they also said Hunnaphu on the Hunnaphu ones.

10-05-14, 03:09 PM (EST)
13. "Revisiting the "future" promo...."
Okay, we know that Rocker is getting called out in the Ep 3 IC, and he's threatening the other members of Hunahpu.

I think Wes crying will be episode 3.

I also think perhaps that Keith saying, "I've done the worst thing in Survivor history" could be said this week, looking at the vidcaps that that goes with...?

Also likely to be Ep 3:
Jeremy: I am out to get him now, point blank.

I also think that Jeremy may tell Julie about the deal he struck with Rocker, leading her to cry to Missy, "I feel really deceived by John".

Now, to the quitter. Someone is going to quit. It appears that it will be pre-merge. Keith states that he's glad he's gone....could be referring to someone on his tribe - a "he", or it could refer to Rocker on the other tribe. I don't see Rocker quitting this episode. If it were a male on the Hunahpu tribe, which one? Drew? Jon? Keith? Jeremy? Reed? I don't see any of them quitting. What about the girls....could Miss Michigan quit? What about Natalie? Julie? Missy? I am perplexed re: the quitter...

10-06-14, 09:43 AM (EST)
15. "EXAMINING the QUIT"
LAST EDITED ON 10-06-14 AT 09:59 AM (EST)

Okay, time to really examine the quit vidcap sequences.

Then verbiage:

<Wes crying>

<helicopter flying away>

Probst saying, "You just lost a member"...

Now here he is on his platform at the IC, episode 3, the sticks challenge:

Now, compare Jiffy's background at the beach with this...

You can see the same rock structures on the left, with the high cliff projection and on the right, with the flat black rock . I want to also note that Jiffy is there for the quit at dusk...you can see the sun shining on the water, from the West. The sun is setting. Here is the helicopter removing the quitter, note it looks like dusk...

Then, after Jiffy most likely leaves, we get this confessional from Baylor..."this is war..." Note the sun shine on her arms from the low west as well.

So, I speculate the the quitter will be this episode, on the same day as the IC at dusk. I think it will be Dale, fwiw. We see Dale explaining something to the tribe mates after the challenge:

Dale is trying to convince them of something, or letting them all know perhaps that he has made up his mind, he's done. They ALL look bummed....

Here he is giving John his rationale, look at his bag...packed...

This pretty much makes some sense to me....Dale commented on the young ones in his tribe and he being the oldest from day one. This is his story, imo....the Rocker crap is misdirection...I think? If you think that Dale will quit at dusk on the same day as the IC, will there even be a TC? If Dale quits, all of the Rocker stuff is just misdirection. But, clearly, Rocker's arc is up and running.

10-06-14, 05:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: EXAMINING the QUIT"
Solid points, all around, FP.
Although, I do have some reservations...

1. Baylor's "This means war" comment has no real validity if someone is contemplating the quit. What war? With who? Why would it be a featured phrase if nothing comes of it?

2. Dale, while having a difficult time watching his daughter compete, does not seem to be suffering emotionally (or physically) from his survivor experience at Coyopa. Even though he did voice concerns over his perceived lack of social game, in the beginning, he is currently in a majority alliance and the people he wants to target are getting the boot. From a game standpoint, he shouldn't really be concerned. So, in order for it to be Dale (as the quitter), it would have to be emotional quit and frankly, I don't see him as an emotionally driven personality.
Unless something huge happens this week, with the tribal dynamic, there is no real reason for Dale to NOT be enjoying his experience and his position in the game.
If he starts in on someone from a righteous point of view, I can definitely see him as a bootee target, but I just don't see it happening from a quitting standpoint.

3. JPs outfit. Yes, they are indeed the same. But I guarantee, JP does NOT have 39 shirts and 39 pairs of shorts. So wearing the same outfit, weeks later, is completely possible. Also, he only has 3 hats. And while it would seem to be quite a coincidence that JP is wearing the same three items at 2 different moments in the filming, I think it's just that. A coincidence. 2 different days, 2 different events, but the same combination of clothing.
And honestly, it looks to me like the shorts are darker in the quitting cap than they are in the IC3 pics. Shirt and hat are definitely the same though.

4. I also believe that the "season tease" events are all different/unrelated. The quitter not related to the War proposed by Baylor, different than the Julie's feelings of being disrespected, different than Keith's feelings of relief after "he" is gone, different than Wes crying. etc. I doubt that a string of these events all happens in one episode. And of as this moment, I'm not sold that a quitter is revealed for this episode at all.

What I'd like to add is that it is obvious that when JP states "You just lost a member" he is on Coyopa beach. So the "lost member" (even if they don't actually quit) is from Coyopa. OR Coyopa beach is the site of the merged tribe when this event happens.

Finally, every previous time someone has quit, it is a focus of the promos. Lindsey's quit, NaOnka's quit, Dana's quit, Colton's quits, etc. all got teased in the promos.
This week's tease is all about John. John's past and John's future. With nods to Baylor and Josh possibly turning the game around and the "possibility" of Wes being emotional over sending his pop to IC. But we've never been completely surprised. And unless Dale gets some focus in this week promos, I doubt it's him. (Strangely, I can see JohnR as a possibility for quit this episode. But...)

I wholeheartedly agree that the focus on JohnR is complete misdirection, but it is most likely due to the fact that the actual boot is too easy to figure out. *ahem, Jaclyn*

Although, I do have to state, that I have gone my own route before and not listened to FloPo's insightful analyses and been VERY wrong in doing so. So while I would be surprised that Dale quits AFTER the challenge, I can't really argue with the sound arguments you make for him actually doing as such.

10-06-14, 06:28 PM (EST)
17. "RE: EXAMINING the QUIT"
LAST EDITED ON 10-06-14 AT 06:32 PM (EST)

First of all, Tribe, I want to thank you for even sniffing into this thread to read the post and then to comment on it. And, I have to respectfully disagree with you in that you make some mighty fine arguments indeed to my thoughts. I am most appreciative. One of the most satisfying things for me on these boards is to try and logically deduce what the timeline is of events that lead to our collective deductions regarding RC, IC, and boot for each week. I love doing it and I love coming up with possible outcomes, but I also love and value the trusted opinion of others on these boards. As many greats have fallen off, thank GAWD that you have not! I eagerly look forward to your thoughts every single time I make a post, Tribe! So, keep it coming, please!

You make fine arguments! I agree. The only things I think you can conclude definitively from the vidcaps is that Jiffy is wearing, I do think the same outfit for the IC that he wears for the quit. It could very possibly be this episode. The quit will happen at dusk, you can tell by the sun on the water, and it will happen at Coyopa beach.

The rest of it could be all just pieces to try and force in the puzzle. I agree, there is no way to tell if Baylor says, "this is war" after the quit, or after another event entirely.

I also have to agree I just don't know why I am forcing the quit on Dale, every thing you say is correct. He is sitting pretty in the majority alliance...perhaps it's just because my gut tells me that Rocker won't quit. But, in reality he could very well quit. With the idol and all? I also don't believe that Jacklyn will be going home either, but she is clearly the obvious choice. UGH! This is tough. I am truly perplexed!

I will add that SEG could have a quit possibly without anything blatantly in the promos.

I will also say that I do believe Julie stating that she feels John has disrespected her and Wes' crying are segments from Ep 3. Perhaps I feel like Dale could become a candidate for boot because of the young vs. old divisions that has been alluded to several times in the early season already, coupled with Josh stating they only need 4 to take over the game.

Thanks for the feedback, Tribe, I really appreciate it. Back to the drawing board...

michel2 4529 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-14, 07:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: EXAMINING the QUIT"
I didn't think of Dale as the quitter but you made me consider it a good possibility, FP. I liked Triobe's arguments also though. Rocker could very well quit when he realizes he's wasting his time playing a game he cannot win. It's a stretch but still possible.

I do believe that there will be a TC even after the quit just like they did in Samoa after Mike Borassi was evacuated. That would be the meaning of Jiffy's words: "Now you are down one member... and you still have to vote out someone else."

I still think Jaclyn joins up with Jon so could it be Dale and John this episode?

10-06-14, 07:55 PM (EST)
19. "RE: EXAMINING the QUIT"
LAST EDITED ON 10-06-14 AT 07:56 PM (EST)

Thanks for the input michel! Rocker is a very tough one. He's been under the radar so far. Wes is the only one that called him out on day 1. But, he's in the majority alliance and Josh has plans for him. But, now his ugly past rears it's ugly head and it is pulling him right down into it all. He's threatening to knock "her" teeth out, if she were not a girl....etc. So, not only will he have to contend with the fact that they all know he's an ex-professional athlete, but now they know he's made some serious mistakes that are haunting many of them. He also has gone mano y mano with his GF and LOST....on National TV. So, he could see quitting as the only way to a) save any kind of face and b) be the best option for his GF who is probably the one who was into Survivor in the first place....reasoonable and logical. Too bad there is still a big BUT!

Make no mistake, I know his arc is in full swing, I just don't know if he's out NOW...

10-07-14, 01:18 AM (EST)
20. "RE: EXAMINING the QUIT"
Make no mistake, I know his arc is in full swing, I just don't know if he's out NOW...

That is the question of this episode. It's completely believable that a character, like Rocker, could have a story-line that ends sooner rather than later. He's dominated the first 2 episodes. His "storyline" is front and center. Is it really John Wetlands? Is he less capable than his wife? Does he really hate minorities?

RachelOH1 45 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-07-14, 12:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RachelOH1 Click to send private message to RachelOH1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: EXAMINING the QUIT"
RE: Dale as the quitter, per FP.
I can easily see this, and as I read FP's thoughts, it all made sense. They have IC, Dale gets hurt, he can't continue on, he quits. Easy-Peasy...and a lot of hype for someone that just sprained their ankle too badly, or something like that....
I didn't know anything about John Rocker until now, Survivor... but I don't think he will quit... unless he's dying...

10-08-14, 00:56 AM (EST)
23. "RE: EXAMINING the QUIT"
LAST EDITED ON 10-08-14 AT 00:57 AM (EST)

RachelOH1 wrote: " They have IC, Dale gets hurt, he can't continue on, he quits. Easy-Peasy..."

Except for the fact that Dale (and Keith) sit out the IC (which is called "Game of Throw-Ins" and is run in pairs so BOTH tribes have to sit out someone so that Coyopa has 3 pairs and Hunahpu has 4 pairs)

Behind-the-Scenes Challenge Preview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3-OMjBcSm4

09-25-14, 10:35 PM (EST)
2. "S29 | Ep02 | Press Images "
Survivor San Juan Del Sur Press Images
Episode 2
Date: 9.25.14
http://www.survivorfever.net/s29_press_images_ep2.html

_0001
_0002
_0003
_0004
_0005
_0006
_0007
_0008
_0009
_0010
_0011
_0012
_0013
_0014
_0015
_0016
_0017
_0018
_0019
_0020
_0021
_0022
_0023
_0024
_0025
_0026
_0027
_0028
_0029
_0030
_0031
_0032
_0033
_0034
_0035
_0036
_0037
_0038
_0039
_0040
_0041
_0042
_0043
_0044
_0045
_0046
_0047
_0048
_0049
_0050
_0051
_0052
_0053
_0054

09-29-14, 10:43 PM (EST)
3. "S29 | Ep02 | Promo"
Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Promo
Episode 2
Date: 9.27.14
http://www.survivorfever.net/vc_s29_ep2_9_27.html

Announcer: Loved ones battle each other and the elements.

Reed <at RC Duel>: Our tribe seems to have misplaced our flint.

Jeff Probst: Really?

Jon: Do you need flint to start a fire?

Keith: It helps.

_0001
_0002
_0003
_0004
_0005
_0006
_0007
_0008
_0009
_0010
_0011
_0012
_0013
_0014
_0015
_0016
_0017
_0018

09-29-14, 10:58 PM (EST)
4. "S29 | Ep02 | Web Promo"
Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Promo
Web Promo Episode 2
http://www.survivorfever.net/vc_s29_web_promo_ep2.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FI311w3lpJw

Announcer: Survivor, Wednesday, Blood Versus water has just begun...

Jeff Probst <at Immunity Challenge>: Go!

Announcer: ...and the loved ones are battling each other and the elements.

Kelley: I think we lost our flint.

Jon: I must have set it down there, I guess.

Kelley: Not good.

Jeff Probst <dramatic voiceover>: In this game fire represents your life.

Reed <at Reward Challenge Duel>: Our tribe seems to have misplaced our flint.

Probst: The tribe with two firemen. Really?

Probst: <dramatic voiceover> When fire is gone, so are you.

Jon: Do you need flint to start a fire?

Keith: It helps.

_0001
_0002
_0003
_0004
_0005
_0006
_0007
_0008
_0009
_0010
_0011
_0012
_0013
_0014
_0015
_0016
_0017
_0018
_0019
_0020
_0021
_0022
_0023
_0024
_0025
_0026
_0027
_0028
_0029
_0030
_0031
_0032
_0033
_0034
_0035
_0036
_0037
_0038
_0039
_0040
_0041
_0042
_0043
_0044
_0045
_0046
_0047
_0048
_0049
_0050

michel2 4529 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-14, 06:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: S29 | Ep02 | Web Promo"
I saw a 22 second promo that shows the challenge between John and Jon. Jeff presents it as the biggest fight yet and we hear him say that the score at that time was 2-2 (which is kind of dumb since we will know who wins the 4th challenge and maybe even the 3rd). It seems that Jon is beating Rocker. After all, a football players knows that "low man wins".

Jon delivers a hard blow and he has all the leverage.

09-30-14, 09:34 PM (EST)
8. "RE: S29 | Ep02 | Web Promo"
My thoughts exactly, michel....my money is on Jon, the football player to win this round. He is hitting him just like a drill. Baseball players aren't used to low hits, at least to the body, lol!

09-30-14, 03:18 PM (EST)
6. "Hidden Idol Clues..."
Thanks to Sheldor for this:

Then, thanks to TDT (www.truedorktimes.com) for this:

Note, here are the symbols for Dig and Water as they are positioned on the water hatch...

10-01-14, 00:58 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Hidden Idol Clues..."
THANKS Flowerpower!

Seems like maybe you decode the symbols to complete a phrase or sentence that tells you were to dig for the idol though I wonder if that trinket Dale removed is also necessary to decode/solve where it is located!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •