The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor 29, Ep1, East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower1 4375 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-24-14, 07:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor 29, Ep1, East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Keep all discussion here regarding the episode until after the show airs in Pacific Time...Welcome back!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor 29, Ep1, East Coast Sp... Brownroach 09-24-14 1
 RE: Survivor 29, Ep1, East Coast Sp... Brownroach 09-24-14 2
 RE: Survivor 29, Ep1, East Coast Sp... Brownroach 09-24-14 3
 RE: Survivor 29, Ep1, East Coast Sp... Brownroach 09-24-14 4
 And so it begins.... Flowerpower1 09-24-14 5
   RE: And so it begins.... kingfish 09-25-14 28
 Post RC Brownroach 09-24-14 6
   RE: Post RC Brownroach 09-24-14 7
 Exile Island Brownroach 09-24-14 8
 Post Duel for Reward Flowerpower1 09-24-14 9
   RE: Post Duel for Reward Brownroach 09-24-14 22
       RE: Post Duel for Reward dabo 09-24-14 24
           RE: Post Duel for Reward kingfish 09-25-14 29
               RE: Post Duel for Reward Deitaphobia 09-25-14 30
               RE: Post Duel for Reward Sheldor 09-25-14 31
                   RE: Post Duel for Reward michel2 09-25-14 32
                   RE: Post Duel for Reward Brownroach 09-25-14 33
 Back at Blue Tribe Brownroach 09-24-14 10
 Pre IC Flowerpower1 09-24-14 11
 Orange Tribe Brownroach 09-24-14 12
 Back to blue tribe Brownroach 09-24-14 13
 IC Brownroach 09-24-14 14
 Pre-IC Camp shots Flowerpower1 09-24-14 15
 Post IC/pre TC Brownroach 09-24-14 16
 RE: Survivor 29, Ep1, East Coast Sp... Flowerpower1 09-24-14 17
 TC Brownroach 09-24-14 18
 TC Flowerpower1 09-24-14 19
 Next time... Flowerpower1 09-24-14 20
 Next time Brownroach 09-24-14 21
   RE: Next time dabo 09-24-14 23
   RE: Next time michel2 09-24-14 25
       RE: Next time Brownroach 09-25-14 26
           RE: Next time michel2 09-25-14 27

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-24-14, 08:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor 29, Ep1, East Coast Spoiler Thread"
It's nice to see a father and son get along like Keith and Wes.

09-24-14, 08:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor 29, Ep1, East Coast Spoiler Thread"
The screechy twins answer tactfully when Jeff asks who they think might be in trouble.

09-24-14, 08:12 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Survivor 29, Ep1, East Coast Spoiler Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 09-24-14 AT 08:12 PM (EST)

Keith recognizes Off-His-Rocker, says he was an ass.

09-24-14, 08:21 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Survivor 29, Ep1, East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Keith is "emotionable" for Jeremy and Val. Otherwise, he's not very articulable.

09-24-14, 08:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "And so it begins...."
Season 29 is upon us!

A year ago loved ones pitted against each other...so compelling, doing it again. Scattered below 9 pairs of loved ones have been dropped in jungles of Nicaraugua...each pair has been given a flint to practice together, the game has begun...rely on each other, at day rely on your map, come from all walks of life, Jon and Jen experienced winners, miss Michigan and he played for Michigan state...she doesn't want people to hate them and think they are this perfect couple

Former John Rocker, was at the center of controversy, he's not what they said, biggot, them are fighting words right there....His gf says she is independent and can stand on her own two feet....

2 girls see howler monkies, Missy and Baylor, no stranger to adversity, 3 failed marriages have forced Baylor to be the mother....they have a bond that cannot be town apart....no stopping us

2 brothers, drew and alec from rural FL, younger brother would like to out last, they have been going at it since he came out the womb....I'll give you a front row seat.

Hard working Dale, Farming is the only life he's known, but daughter couldn't wait to get away, we didn't talk for 3 or 4 years....

Long time Survivor fans Joshand Reed think they have what it takes to survive in this jungle....they catch a crab. This guy says the blonde, gave me flint for my first birthday,

They left behind the comfort of their

Boston PO Val and her fire chief husband, they are both in it to win it....

The twines...they had an aggressive approach on the AR, and it failed them twice, now taking the biggest adventure yet, third time is the charm, Survivor is going to be way harder than the AR, our blood is thicker than anyones out here, the longest we have been a part is 2 weeks,

Father and son Keith and Wes share a love for the outdoors, Keith is nearing retirement, he's not yet ready to leave Keith in charge, they lost the flint, it's his time to shine....you are about as mentally strong as that rock...

18 Americans forced to battle the elements and each other, in the end only one will remain to claim the million dollar prize, 39 days, 18, 1 to claim the prize

Day 1 in the arena, they enter....see John rocker, the twins, the gay couple come in....welcome....Dale and daughter came in too....who had luck making fire? Reed and Dale were not surprised they made fire...Wes and Keith they didn't make fire, they lost the flint...we used the rock, until the flint broke in half....Natalie and Nadia, twins....they learned on Amazing Race, this game is so social, they feel like it's anybodies game. Bl vs Water, time to divide from loved ones, one of the twins had the conf....orange Coyopa, Blue, Hanahpu....game on, the hug goodbye...Missy gets conf about competing against her daughter....

John...you are a guy, you want to take care of our women....Keith knows who John Rocker is, an A$$...Jeremie, wants to help her out, but she can handle it, I run things and I don't need his help....

Game is starting right now, rfirst reward challenge, 1 person from each tribe goes through a type following a rope, untangle rings, retrieve 2 platforms, first to retrieve them, wins reward fro his tribe. They decide by rock paper scissors...Jeremie decides to do it....as blue won the rock paper scissors....he doesn't care who you are playing against...his wife...playing for fire in the form of flint and a bag of beans, fire and food. Loser of this challenge sent to exile island, where you live with no shelter and little food...won't be back at camp when you build alliances to carry you through this game....prove your worth to your tribe by defeating your loved one....Val is cocky, I am here to play, let's get started.

Winner wins reward, loser to exile i. husband vs wife, Jeremy vs Val....they are flying through it, evenly matched.....Jeremy with a bit of a lead...J. coming out of the box with his first ring, throwing the ring to get a platform....Val back in this, has her first ring...they are close....Val has hers hooked, and it slips off...J has his hooked, and has it....Jeremy extending his lead....Val lassos the rope like she is in a western....J is working on second and final, Vals first, J slips off, Val now trying to get her second ring and platform....J has it, wins. Blue team wins, sends wife to EI....J proves the value you bring to the tribe, what is the feeling right now, he's sad, crying....I got nuthin....I feel bad for him, but I will be back, I am a fighter, says Val.....now, let's find out who will be with her on EI, one person from your tribe to join her....critical dec. he already knows...He chooses Keith, says that he knows he knows how to start fire, this is the guy the lost the flint, J says his son lost it. Keith is emotional and crying too....he hates to leave but he will make it work....keith whispers to J as they pass, I got her....your map to exile....you will return to your tribes before the next challenge...they leave. they receive maps and go....

J has conf. it's my fault that she's gone....

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

09-25-14, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: And so it begins...."
FP, you read some of Breast Mode's spoilers! You just can't find a better source no where, no how.

09-24-14, 08:28 PM (EST)
6. "Post RC"
LAST EDITED ON 09-24-14 AT 08:29 PM (EST)

Hunahpu consoles Jeremy for defeating his wife. Jeremy still upset, thinks it doesn't look good for Val. He is attempting to make alliances with some of the women on his tribe.

09-24-14, 08:33 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Post RC"
on tribe orange: Rocker belches. Dale is the "old man", "dad" according to the youngsters. He tries to start a fire to be useful. He breaks his glasses on purpose, "sacrificing his ability to see to start a fire". Which he does. But now he can't see?

09-24-14, 08:35 PM (EST)
8. "Exile Island"
Keith and Val must each choose an urn with a parchment. Val gets idol clue. She doesn't tell Keith. Keith's parchment is blank. He may try to align with Jeremy when he gets back.

09-24-14, 08:39 PM (EST)
9. "Post Duel for Reward"
This is tough when I really don't know ANY of their names...LOL!

Hunahpu: arriving at beach....drew has the conf, we walked down this beautiful beach, such a "survivor moment"....see them all, J looks like he's still sad....has conf. they are all happy he won flint and beans for them....going into the challenge against my wife, I ain't crying out here and day one, these dudes are going to kill me back home, going one on one of against her, i need to take care of her and I didn't do that....see him walking up to the cute farmer daughter...we have to stick together, they have aligned, Kelly....see J talking to Natalie, so she is going to be with them, Natalie gets confessional, everybody loves a fire fighter, he's my designated twine out here, then we see J talking to the older mom....talking, everybody loves a firefighter she says....he feels like the hero, every body wants to date the prom king....

Then to the other tribe, see the gay blond guy, thrilled to be on Survivor and has a machete. The young kids are getting together....the twinnie gets the conf....Dale has conf about being the oldest, self employed farmers....see the young ones talking about the old dude...Dale finds something, it's onto an idol, but he unties it and keeps it in his pocket. See him trying to make fire with his glasses...the longer he sat there the more pissed off he got....see the others trying to make fires...Dale is working on glasses says Baylor, and group 2, a couple of us scrubbing and trying to get something....Dale says the broke his glasses to double the magnification, so he could start a fire, and does....Dale, I love you....I have to be honest, Josh says that he was an early target but the first thing we need he gets....cut to EI

Val, it was a shock to be here at EI...worried that they are making alliances, and if they have to get rid of someone it could be me....it sucks...rocky...

Keith says he's bummed too, they are looking or shelter. This is not they way he had it mapped out....they must each choose an urn....both had a note and started to read it....he had a clue to an idol.... he didn't realize that his was blank....she wasn't going to share it with him....she told him that it had something to do with back at camp...
Keith tells Val that he's a firefighter......he's worried it's the end of his survivor career...will go back to camp and try to get with J, another FF.

09-24-14, 09:47 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Post Duel for Reward"
FP, what was the thing Dale found, it was some kind of round talisman?

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

09-24-14, 10:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Post Duel for Reward"
Seemed like a random piece of set decoration, have to rewatch that bit with care. Another fake idol ploy in the works?

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

09-25-14, 01:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Post Duel for Reward"
LAST EDITED ON 09-25-14 AT 03:31 PM (EST)

What did Val's clue say? She was apparently searching around her tribe's well for an HI. Maybe Dale just beat her to the punch.

Deitaphobia 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-25-14, 05:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Deitaphobia Click to send private message to Deitaphobia Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Post Duel for Reward"
How funny would it be if he made a fake idol out of a real one?

Hands if off to fool someone like Bob did, "holy crap, it even fooled Jeff."

Sheldor 4639 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

09-25-14, 10:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Post Duel for Reward"
LAST EDITED ON 09-25-14 AT 10:07 PM (EST)

Here is a screen capture of Val's Hidden Immunity Idol note:

In case you can't read the note, here is what it says:

THERE IS AN IDOL HIDDEN
BACK AT YOUR CAMP
YOUR WELL WILL HELP

= DIG
= WATER

IT IS UP TO YOU WETHER YOU SHARE
THIS INFORMATION WITH ANYONE ELSE

Can't Survivor hire someone to proofread their notes!
WETHER should be WHETHER!!!

michel2 4531 desperate attention whore postings

09-25-14, 10:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Post Duel for Reward"
Besides the fact that what Dale found had no notes telling him it was an idol, Val's note mentions that you have to dig for it, not take it off the well's cover.

09-25-14, 10:52 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Post Duel for Reward"
I suspect that "WETHER" is a clever and significant part of the clue. I predict the idol will be shaped like the missing "H".

09-24-14, 08:45 PM (EST)
10. "Back at Blue Tribe"
LAST EDITED ON 09-24-14 AT 08:48 PM (EST)

Building a shelter. Drew thinks he is in charge. Also, he is a model, as he informs everyone. Julie isn't impressed, since SHE is dating John Rocker.

On orange, Wes and Alex are discussing Rocker. He looks familiar.

Rocker says he will lie if anyone recognizes him. But Wes IDs him and he confesses, says keep it under your hat. But Rocker is nervous, may try to get Wes voted out first.

09-24-14, 08:45 PM (EST)
11. "Pre IC"
Hunahpu, day 1, see girls in the water and J in the water....see Drew taking control of construction of the shelter...it was a lot of work, built a foundation, built it off the ground...drew says he was about to pass out trying to make it....notes he was a successful model in Europe, I am not here to be a model, I am here to be a survivor....Julie thinks Drew is too arrogant....who I am I am dating John Rocker, I understand his mentality, he's a young, dumb guy....Drew says badda bing badda boom...

cut to the other tribe....Wes recognized John Rocker, from the braves....see him walking with john....he asks him what he does, and he lied about it...what do you think I do, Wes busted me....names John, asks him his last name...tells a lie to him...He talked about the Braves, and John tells him, you got me....keep it under your hat please....Southern boy, and Wes played baseball too....John says the first council they go to, I may get a little jumpy so I may try to get Wes out...

09-24-14, 08:51 PM (EST)
12. "Orange Tribe"
Josh's eyes are messed up. He seems to have had an allergic reaction to something that he touched.

09-24-14, 08:52 PM (EST)
13. "Back to blue tribe"
Jon? talks about his dad having a tumor on his brain.

09-24-14, 09:01 PM (EST)
14. "IC"
Val and Keith return from EI.

The immunity idol has super-enlarged nose pores.

Orange ahead, thanks to Rocker.

Gratuitous shot of Julie adjusting her top.

Both tribes work on puzzle. Giant circular cheeses must be fitted together. Blue tribe wins.

Dale is worried as they head back to camp.

09-24-14, 09:01 PM (EST)
15. "Pre-IC Camp shots"
See Josh with confessional, his eye flares up, and that what it is doing....gets conf about it, his eyes are so red...Baylor says I hope I do't get what he gets....Josh is thinking he is allergic to a plant...The foliage they used for roofing has some kind of poison....they are removing it...

See a howler monkey at Hunahpu, day 3, and someone is getting them going....it's the blue tribe....I have always been a goof ball, but I have a lot of depth to me, in Feb my dad found out that he had a tumor in his brain, non curable...knowing that my dad and I don't have long to be together, but he's a big fan and he wants to make him proud says the Micigan St football player.

come on in guys, cut to challenge:

Bring in Val and Keith...see J, they hug, welcome home...they hug....it's a desolate place, we came together so it was good...hopefully you can each find a spot within your tribes....reace to top of giant tower, crawl under obstacle, then retrieve high bags, then scale walls, first use a rope, next use something else, next wall use just each other....first wins immunity....loser to TC, and first out of Bl vs W

What an UGLY immunity idol, lol!

Go....see them crawling....mixing it up in there....fist out is the football player, people cut up, baylor gets on John's shoulders, then baylor on third bag, and Julie has second bag, Kelly up next, Bayllor has all three, John taking th rope to hook it up there, big learning curve to this, John gets the rope up there, he's first up....using rope tension to get up there, blue cannot get there rope and ball up...Drew just misses it....Drew then has it....getting up the wall....then John, then Josh...now they are using pegs to get pup the wall....Coyopa working together very well.....Yellow tribe is up first, then they come to the third wall, get up any way you can....Hohn is a human pyramid getting up the wall, Women pulling up John....Coyopa is up start working on the puzzle....Now drew lifts football player John up...both tribes working on a very big puzzle, complicated, pieces fit in lots of different places, won't know until they get to the end....Coyopa didn't get it right....but the Blue tribe, is not right either....Blue tribe wins!!! See Wes...then Dale

Missy, it's got to be tough knowing you are safe and your daughter isn't, she will pull through, she's tough....Natalie, now Nadia is in trouble, it's tough...llCoyopa, TC tonight...Dale has conf, it could very well be me, I started fire, but I am the oldest guy in the whole damn bunch!

09-24-14, 09:14 PM (EST)
16. "Post IC/pre TC"
LAST EDITED ON 09-24-14 AT 09:17 PM (EST)

Blue tribe: everyone happy. Keith reintroduces himself to everyone. Jeremy tells Keith he owes Keith and will pull him back in.

Orange: Val talks to Josh. Then she looks for idol near the well.

Dale pushes to get Nadiya out. The guys generally agree. But then she approaches Josh. Nadiya says he is one of the girls -- he does not react well (in confessional).

Possible female alliance will vote Dale out. But Baylor wants to do what Josh wants. She consults Josh, who is now in between the two alliances as the swing vote.

09-24-14, 09:14 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Survivor 29, Ep1, East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Blue tribe back and celebrating....Keith comes in fto see for the first time, meets Reed, Julie, Missy....didn't know what to expect...see him with Jeremy....J says that I owe you....he knew Keith took care of her, I pulled you out and I will pull you right back in....firefighters, it's a brotherhood....give me a day or two and see what happens...see Coyopa day 3 returning....

See Josh telling Val what is what....Val: After losing I haven't gotten to play the game, goes to the well where her clue told her, needs to find it...see her looking.

See Dale tolling to Nadia about the Amazing race...Dale conf: she has been on the AR, Nadia can back stab someone...Dale says we should get Nadia out, I saw the AR, I saw her do U turns to others, that's her game....Josh has confessional, of course you say yes....Josh and Nadia talking about staying tighter....Josh in conf: wanted to be the person that people came to...Oh, I was just counting you as a girl, my BF can tell you one of the worst things to say to me, but I am keeping my options open...

See Val with all the girls, talking about an all girl alliance, let's make some history....Natalie is talking, what boy would jump with us...Us four and Josh, that's all we need....Twinnie talks about Josh, already counting him as a girl....the girls mention Dale, we don't need him, he's not helpful in the challenges. Baylor says If I don't go with the women, I will go with Josh....see Josh and Baylor talking....Baylor says stat she wants to go with him...Josh conf: there is a lot up in the air tonight, I am right in the middle of the guys and the girls all. Ultimately it will be which one will get me further in the game....I don't know if I will decide until TC, which one I will go with....see them walking.

09-24-14, 09:26 PM (EST)
18. "TC"
LAST EDITED ON 09-24-14 AT 09:35 PM (EST)

Nice animal imagery.

Rocker and Nadiya are positive, as is Josh. Val admits she hasn't had time to get to know everyone. Dale says he tried to prove himself by starting the fire. Wes, answering Jeff, says that Josh is most well-liked, and Nadiya agrees, obnoxiously reiterating that she considers him one of the girls.

Time to vote:

Rocker votes Nadiya
Nadiya votes Dale

No idol played
The votes:
Nadiya
Dale
Baylor
Dale
Nadiya
Dale
Nadiya
Nadiya
Nadiya -- is out! YAY!!

09-24-14, 09:27 PM (EST)
19. "TC"
TC, night 3, see them enter...grab your torch, dip it in, get fire, part of the ritual of TC, fire represents life, when your fire is gone, so are you....John 3 days, now you are voting someone out...it's tough, it's not an obvious choice of the lazy or obnoxious one. Natalie says we are getting along since day one, but you have to look at players attitudes, I grew up, making the most, make margaritas out of lemons, etc. Josh likes that positive spirit. Once you lose that positive spirit, you are dead.
Jiffy: How does this compare to AR? Survivor is so much harder, took away my primal needs, food, water, shelter, and my sister, and now this is my family, and I am proud of them.
Val: I don't know these people, but ei has a plus side to, time to explore etc
Jacklyn: who has bonded, the guys have.
Dale, how about you sometimes the older guys are easy targets...first thing is proving my worth to the tribe, and I tried to start a fire and doubled up the lens and made fire...Wes are there one or two people that everyone hovers around....Josh is.
Natalie agrees he has an advantage because he can go between the girls and the guys...a strange position....Josh says that if the guys are together and the girls are together I could be stuck in the middle, that's not what is going on here but if it is...it could be..

John votes Nadia
Twinnie votes Dale, because you are the odd man out
See Josh voting, then sitting, vote tally....Nadia says this is too intense....
No one plays the HII, but they focus on Val....
Nadia
Dale
Baylor
Dale
Nadia
Dale
See dale getting his stuff
Nadia
Nadia
Nadia is first one voted out, see Dale smile...She leaves, see Dale, then Josh....Baylor

I think the message is clear, you are 0 for 2 in challenge, got to pick it up, good news is you now have flint for fire, head back to camp!

09-24-14, 09:31 PM (EST)
20. "Next time..."
It's Coyopa taking on Hayahpu....hear a bunch of confessionals, someone is quitting, see Wes crying

Nadia: Not surprised but disappointed, rooting for Natalie all the way!

09-24-14, 09:31 PM (EST)
21. "Next time"
LAST EDITED ON 09-24-14 AT 09:39 PM (EST)

Lots of quick cuts, nothing concrete shown.

Baylor voted for Nadiya. Josh voted for Baylor. Hmm, interesting...

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

09-24-14, 10:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Next time"
Yay! One twinnie down, one to go!

The twist with duels for Reward and determining who goes to Exile, awful. The best that can be said of it, thank goodness they ditched Redemption.

09-24-14, 11:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Next time"
It was strange for Josh to vote for Baylor but it could be very useful: The guys will think he was the 5th vote against Nadiya while Baylor could think one of the guys is after her. That could make her depend on Josh even more.

09-25-14, 00:09 AM (EST)
26. "RE: Next time"
She kind of has to now. Jackie and Val will be able to figure out that Baylor didn't vote for Dale. (Unless Baylor is slick enough to think to convince Jackie that it was Val, still a somewhat unknown quantity in the tribe, who was the traitor. But I can't really see that working.)

09-25-14, 07:21 AM (EST)
27. "RE: Next time"
Yes, it could blow up in Josh's face but Baylor can't know for sure unless he tells her. Anyone could be lying. It's the guys that Baylor will be worrying about, not Jaclyn and Val.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •